PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow seekers

ArcherSage
10-27-2016, 02:58 AM
I have studied the ancient arts for many years now and am currently in the process of writing my 2nd and 3rd E-books about esoteric wisdom. I have traveled from west to east, east to west, and back again and have learned many things along the way. I hope to share with you all what I have learned and to learn what you have to offer as well. Let us all share the wisdom of the great work and contribute to the betterment of humanity as a whole.

Andro
10-27-2016, 03:02 AM
Welcome, ye traveler to both Indias :)

Which ancient arts have you been studying?

ArcherSage
10-27-2016, 03:12 AM
Alchemy, Hermetics, Interpretations of allegory and parable and their relations to astrology, anatomy, and chemistry mostly. My first E Book was short and to the point for those who are just beginning their study of esoteric knowledge. It was designed to activate thoughts in the mind of the newcomer. My next book will be completely about the number 3 and its hidden meanings and how it relates to our lives today, and after that I will release my book about the parables and sayings of Yeshua the master alchemist and the hidden meanings of the new testament, and gnostic gospel allegories attributed to him.

Awani
10-27-2016, 11:09 AM
Welcome.

:cool:

ArcherSage
10-27-2016, 05:13 PM
Hopefully I don't come across as too pushy with my posts. I am a Sagittarius with a Sagittarius moon AND a Sagittarius mercury...my chart is all jacked up with fire signs.

Awani
10-27-2016, 05:34 PM
It is a fine line between preaching and expressing your own views. And it makes a big difference. I usually add things like "in my opinion", or "from my experience" in order to avoid this.

Unless the aim is to preach, but then you won't find much sympathy. LOL. ;)

:cool:

Andro
10-27-2016, 06:21 PM
Hopefully I don't come across as too pushy with my posts.

Perhaps more on the 'preachy' rather than the 'pushy' side, if anything... :)

How something is said is no less significant than what is being said.

I am a Sagittarius with a Sagittarius moon AND a Sagittarius mercury... my chart is all jacked up with fire signs.

I have 5 planets (luminaries included) as part of a Grand Cross in Fixed Signs, and yet I'm still alive :) :) :)

What's your Rising Sign, BTW? This can sometimes 'moderate' an otherwise 'fiery' nature...

Other than that... what dev said :cool:

Schmuldvich
10-27-2016, 07:47 PM
Welcome!

What books did you write?

ArcherSage
10-27-2016, 08:30 PM
My rising sign in cancer, sun moon and mercury in Sagittarius. Venus in Capricorn and Mars in Scorpio.