PDA

View Full Version : I KNOW who you are..

ArcherSage
10-30-2016, 03:50 AM
There are many people including myself who have had experiences with a shadow like being, which usually takes the form of a cat or a wolf and says "I know who you are". When I discovered that I was not the only one that had seen the same entity, but also heard the same exact sentence, it freaked me out. For me, it happened when I woke up into a sleep paralysis and I saw this wolf like creature made of misty smoke with red eyes, and he looked right at me while sitting on my chest and said "I know who you are" then I jumped out of bed and the entity FLEW out of my room. I saw the legs on the entity but it hovered above the ground. I chased it out of the room and saw it go through the kitchen and lastly it went THROUGH the door. My entire life I have had what is called Hypnopompic and hypnogogic experiences which is when you wake up and are FULLY awake, yet you are still having the dream. Many times I have woken up and while fully aware, went into the living room or something and can see entities in the house for about 30 seconds before they disappear. The dream world for me does not always end when I wake up, it takes a while for it to wear off. I have also discovered that if I place a source of light near my bed, such as my wall outlet lamp, the light source will be transformed into symbols and other images. If I wake up in the middle of the night and look at the source of light, I will see images of Crowns, 3rd eye chakra, a lion, and many other symbols. I write down all of these experiences in my dream journal, but these are the most intense because you are fully awake, and after about a minute the experience ends. So I am not sure if the wolf was another example of my wakened dream state, or something more spirit related.

zoas23
10-30-2016, 10:02 AM
Never had that experience.

WHAT kind of relation did you have with the OTHER persons who had this experience?

I've had a similar situation with a close group of friends several years ago... but the entity was called "The rainbow man" (a shape with the form of a man and with all the colours of the rainbow). My theory is that the "entity" was contagious.... within the context of a close group of friends.

so that's why I am asking... did the others who had this experience were close to you?

ArcherSage
10-30-2016, 02:32 PM
No. I actually saw many posts about the same entity in other forums that people have heard say the same thing, AND there was a dream documentary on netflix years ago where the people on there said the exact same thing, and were trying to figure out who the entity was. For them it was a cat. The most interesting part of the whole thing is that I KNEW the entity was not speaking a language I could understand, yet somehow I knew that he said "I know who you are". Other people have had this experience too, its like you hear this mysterious language yet in your mind its converted to your language.

Andro
10-30-2016, 08:38 PM
The slightly 'out of phase' physical frequencies as well as the (lower) astral areas are 'crawling' with such entities who like 'feeding' off people's hopes and/or fears. They can 'talk' all sort of scary (or seductive) nonsense and assume various shapes and forms, but when you don't have any fear, don't give them any importance and simply ignore them, they will loose interest and look for 'food' elsewhere.

ArcherSage
10-31-2016, 12:10 AM
Maybe. I have never been afraid of such entities, this is why I chased it out of the room lol. I always seek out this type of stuff. I have seen many different entities and have went towards them to get answer lol, but the one that speaks the same sentence to people is the most interesting to me.