PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Belgium

Murgen
11-06-2016, 12:21 AM
Hello everyone,

Having always been interested by Nature's mysteries, a train accident that happened 7 years ago made me instantaneously and intuitively realizing that the seeking of God was the only True goal who was worth to be sought. I then started to study plenty of spiritual books and teachings. With time passing by, I found my "Ora" methods to support my True passion : alchemy. But even if Ergon is greater to Par-ergon, this last is what we are talking about :). Then, I studied and practised quite a lot since : vegetal, mineral and animal realms, but also astral (waters like snow, rain or dew) and solar alchemy (sunlight densification). At the moment, I'm mainly focusing on trying to corporificate Spiritus Mundi.

Some Google researches led me to very interesting posts from your forum, and some friends on the path told me very positive opinions about you.

I would be a real pleisure to share my alchemical works with you and, above all, learn from you.

Best regards,

Murgen

Awani
11-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Welcome.

:cool:

Illen A. Cluf
11-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Hello everyone,

Having always been interested by Nature's mysteries, a train accident that happened 7 years ago made me instantaneously and intuitively realizing that the seeking of God was the only True goal who was worth to be sought. I then started to study plenty of spiritual books and teachings. With time passing by, I found my "Ora" methods to support my True passion : alchemy. But even if Ergon is greater to Par-ergon, this last is what we are talking about :). Then, I studied and practised quite a lot since : vegetal, mineral and animal realms, but also astral (waters like snow, rain or dew) and solar alchemy (sunlight densification). At the moment, I'm mainly focusing on trying to corporificate Spiritus Mundi.

Some Google researches led me to very interesting posts from your forum, and some friends on the path told me very positive opinions about you.

I would be a real pleisure to share my alchemical works with you and, above all, learn from you.

Best regards,

Murgen

Welcome aboard, Murrgen. I believe that there are many more effective ways to approach an understanding of the God Principle, but Alchemy is certainly one of the best vehicles in order to understand some of the hidden principles of Nature, especially Light.

I, for one, would really enjoy hearing of your approaches and thoughts regarding the physical manifestation of Spiritus Mundi. There are a few Discussion Forums which focus on this topic. Feel free to add your comments.

Ghislain
11-06-2016, 02:22 AM
Welcome Murgen.

Ghislain

Salazius
11-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Welcome !

Murgen
11-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Thank you for the welcoming !

Agni
12-21-2016, 05:20 PM