PDA

View Full Version : Question on planetary tincture dosage/time scale...

Franklin Fehrman
11-10-2016, 08:06 PM
What are peoples thoughts on the dosage one should take the planetary elixirs, and the for how long before moving to the next one? My current map is a descending plan down the Qabala, with the alteration of Jean Dubuis, which is that you go Saturn/Jupiter/Mars/Venus/Mercury/Moon/Sun, first to last. This also corresponds to the chakras, according to Dubuis. So, what do you guys do?

Kiorionis
11-10-2016, 10:41 PM
Seems like a good technique.

My thoughts on dosage is to follow the guidelines for the particular plant any herbal materia medica. Most of them have "decoction" dosages. Not quite spagyrics, but decoctions are a reduction of the water soluble parts, which is similar. I imagine a spagyric would be a bit less in dosage than a decoction (on account of the salts and oils).

Murgen
11-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Personnaly, I used a map in which you start with the planet the most misplaced in your astral theme and so on until the best placed.
I did one month for each.
This method is the one recommended by Stephane Barillet.

Franklin Fehrman
11-11-2016, 01:29 AM
I see Murgen...
So for instance, if planet is exalted in its sign in your chart, take last, if maligned take first. Very sound advice.

Murgen
11-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Yes except that in this method "exalted" is before "in home" ("en domicile" in french).