PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

TheDaledo
11-23-2016, 08:03 PM
I have just joined these forums and am excited to immerse in all the reading i need to catch up on.

Its been a long journey of research to find sites such at these and I am happy to be a part of it.

Before I even start I did have a quick question for those thT have been here awhile.

Has anyone considered breast milk for a starter material? Surely thid must attract the spiritus mundi we are seeking? (Note again i have many threads to catch up on here but wanted to ask this as my mother was a la leche league leader and I was considering the implications. Breastmilk has been known for miraculous things and I feel compelled to maybe start some research in this (as it happens my wife is breastfeeding at thr moment and i could actually have material for us to experiement with, however, i have not even started the great work yet, as. Am still in research mode in fear of knowing too little when i start doing practical lab work.

Regards

theDaledo

Awani
11-23-2016, 08:06 PM
Welcome.

You should create a thread on its own regarding breastmilk.

:cool:

Andro
11-23-2016, 08:15 PM
Welcome TheDaledo.

1. I hope you will enjoy your time on this forum.

2. I would suggest to edit your post above and try to improve the spelling in it, as well as dedicate a little more attention/intention to make your future posts more intelligible spelling-wise (as much as possible), even if English is not your first language (I don't know if it is or isn't). Also please see THIS (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4670-Typos-amp-Grammos&p=42085#post42085).

3. Questions regarding specific topics have to be posted in the appropriate forum sections (see What is where (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?385-What-is-where)). This section is only for introductions. And speaking of introductions, maybe you could also add a bit more info about yourself, such as your background, any particular areas of research and interest, etc...

4. No need to be in 'fear of knowing to little'... We all start somewhere :)

5. Again, welcome!

I have just joined these forums and am excited to immerse in all the reading i need to catch up on.

Its been a long journey of research to find sites such at these and I am happy to be a part of it.

Before I even start I did have a quick question for those thT have been here awhile.

Has anyone considered breast milk for a starter material? Surely thid must attract the spiritus mundi we are seeking? (Note again i have many threads to catch up on here but wanted to ask this as my mother was a la leche league leader and I was considering the implications. Breastmilk has been known for miraculous things and I feel compelled to maybe start some research in this (as it happens my wife is breastfeeding at thr moment and i could actually have material for us to experiement with, however, i have not even started the great work yet, as. Am still in research mode in fear of knowing too little when i start doing practical lab work.

Regards

theDaledo

Kiorionis
11-23-2016, 10:20 PM
Yes, welcome!

Ghislain
11-24-2016, 09:32 AM
Welcome TheDaledo :)

Ghislain

Agni
12-21-2016, 05:21 PM
Welcome!!