PDA

View Full Version : Horror Dream

Awani
11-24-2016, 02:32 PM
I had my first nightmare the other night in a very very long time. It was so bad that I had to call out verbally for my wife's name to come to my aid, which she did - and she woke me up.

What happened was that in the dream a dark entity came and I had to, as I do, suck out the dark energy from it in order to purify it. But in this instance the dark energy I sucked out was too powerful for me to hold. It began to take over my own being. Basically I bit off more than I could chew. It felt like death. It was in the top 3 of nightmares I have had in my entire life, if not number 1.

This is when I called for help. Even after waking up I felt like I was dying and it made me nervous to go back to sleep. The feeling of falling asleep felt like dying.

What I was told through this experience is that if I don't keep my spirit pure I will be less powerful, and this is something I have been aware of for the last few weeks. I have in a way been going backwards spiritually and mentally out of laziness. This has bothered me a bit, but I have not done much about it because I lost touch with what it means on the grander scale.

This dream brought me back.

The warrior can never rest. But with great industry comes peace. ;)

:cool:

JDP
11-24-2016, 04:15 PM
This fellow just called:

http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/7422064/925full-freddy-krueger-(robert-englund).jpg

He says he wants his movies back.

Salazius
11-24-2016, 06:00 PM
I don't call it dream, I call it initiation.

Kiorionis
11-24-2016, 07:28 PM
What happened was that in the dream a dark entity came and I had to, as I do, suck out the dark energy from it in order to purify it. But in this instance the dark energy I sucked out was too powerful for me to hold. It began to take over my own being.

IMO, it's good to remember that you don't always have to take it on yourself, that you can act as a conduit and "wash" the energy through you and send it into the core/cauldron of the Earth for recycling.

You could say its like acting as a mercury to dissolve and wash a sulphur away from an earth.

What I was told through this experience is that if I don't keep my spirit pure I will be less powerful, and this is something I have been aware of for the last few weeks. I have in a way been going backwards spiritually and mentally out of laziness. This has bothered me a bit, but I have not done much about it because I lost touch with what it means on the grander scale.

I've found that keeping the energy channels clear is a big help, and one of the best way to start clearing them out is with a short fast.

Awani
02-10-2017, 02:05 PM
I had another chilly dream whilst taking a nap in Paris main airport CDG. In the dream I was walking around in the airport, just as I had done before going to sleep. Suddenly I fell backwards into an abyss. I fell fast. It was all black, but some white sparkles... like static, appeared. I had no sense of body.

I was afraid there was no way back. That I had glitched out. That the datastream of my reality had malfunctioned and my consciousness was trapped somewhere between sender and receiver. It was frightening. I concentrated to regain contact.

Suddenly I was back in my body, back in reality. Walking in the airport. I turned to my wife walking next to me and told her what had just happened. That I had glitched out so to speak.

Then I woke up.

Shroomyx
02-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Suddenly I fell backwards into an abyss. I fell fast. It was all black, but some white sparkles... like static, appeared. I had no sense of body.

I was afraid there was no way back. That I had glitched out. That the datastream of my reality had malfunctioned and my consciousness was trapped somewhere between sender and receiver. It was frightening. I concentrated to regain contact.

...The Mystery is untold. And we keep falling deeper and deeper into the forgotten. Darker. And Deeper. We fall. Theres no way to turn back. There's only darkness now. Into the complete unkown. Into our underworld. A place you avoided throughout the ages and fought against since the beginning of time. And yet, you've been brought here in the chaos of this now. Because you know, you know, it's time to lift the veil and finally ask what you belonging to know. Turn and face your fear. It is your own fear that reveals the hidden, reveals the lost. Your fear holds the key. The key in revealing, unveiling the mystery. Ask. And you will be shown.... - Source (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tTw4p_YgLw)

~Shroomyx

Awani
02-10-2017, 03:07 PM
True. I always embrace fear. If you walk through life never having a true fear experience you have not truly lived. I have learned more from fear than anything else.

However I have learned even more from Love and from the Divine Light. In that space there is no fear. Fear is a petty joke. Ironically to enter such a realm is extremly scary, but only till you cross the threshold.

This dream in the airport is neither of the above IMO. It is more concerning my own experience with the algorithm of reality.

It's all related I guess...

Quarrox
02-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Could this nightmare dream have been caused by your increased consumption of chili peppers you mentioned in the other thread? There are plants and herbs that increase positive, vivid and lovely dreams. The Chili plant could act like an antagonist type

Awani
02-15-2017, 09:38 PM
LOL. No, this dream happened before I began my two week of spicy food binge.

All the post-chili dreams were awesome.