PDA

View Full Version : EM's Grimory

elixirmixer
12-06-2016, 12:34 AM
Hello fellow occultists!

I'm looking for a very powerful protection ritual. For some unknown reason my spiritual progress seems to be booming at an accelerated rate. The Stone is in within grasp, kundalini is having to be suppressed, and I fear, that due to my sign being strong in aquarian energies that I'm going to start spontaneously OBE'ing and I wish to step up my protection before joining 'The Kingdom of Heaven' so to speak.

Any great protection rituals?? References too please!?

I also invite people to share and add any rare or powerful ritualistic magics. Preferable of a 'whiter' nature

Kiorionis
12-06-2016, 04:47 PM
kundalini is having to be suppressed

I must be misreading this. Why are you suppressing the rise of kundalini?

ArcherSage
12-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Only those who are going through it know how painful it can be. I am still going through the process and I too am trying to suppress it. If you go on a fast, and meditate while saving your sexual energy, it will only amplify it. My initial symptoms were twitching in the face, then it began to spread to random areas. Each day it will move around to new locations, such as my left hand right now. It feels like electric currents are constantly flowing and sometimes get trapped in areas, and you have to remove the blockage. I found that grounding yourself is the best way to let the process take its time..go play basketball, run a few miles, do martial arts, that sorta thing.

Kiorionis
12-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Curious.

ArcherSage
12-06-2016, 07:20 PM
The spirit is created during our lives, it is completely undeveloped in a fetus like state for most people. The creation of the light body or spirit is the ultimate goal for me. As Jesus stated in one of the Gnostic Texts "If the body came into existence because of the spirit, that is a marvel....if the SPIRIT came into being because of the BODY, that is a marvel of marvels..

Awani
12-06-2016, 09:44 PM
...and I fear, that due to my sign being strong in aquarian energies that I'm going to start spontaneously OBE'ing...

Lucky you... just go for it. It's like parachuting. First jump is the worst.

Any great protection rituals?

Follow your heart and turn toward the Light.

I also like to use Salvia smoke or Natural Tobacco smoke and blow it around me (no need to inhale).

I also like the suggestion I got of creating an orb of gold around myself from someone in the forum... if that person wants to expand more on that feel free. ;)

Reference: only personal experience

:cool:

Axismundi000
12-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Alternately eat freshly warmed garlic bread with a lady friend and have rampant sex. The orgasms will slow the kundalini.

elixirmixer
12-06-2016, 11:22 PM
@Archer Sage: how epic is Jesus alchemy :cool:

@dev: golden orb is my current protection spell.

@Axis: why the garlic?

Kundalini should be suppressed when the body is not cleaned thoroughly. We do not put new wine into old wine skins ,lest the wine skins Burst!!

ArcherSage
12-07-2016, 03:25 AM
There are times where the energy is like a tidal wave..especially at night when you lay down. This has been a hard month for me, as my sun moon and mercury are in saggitarius, and its still sagg season...and the moon was in sagg on my birthday.

Axismundi000
12-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Garlic because it cleans but 'earths', I see you understand how orgasm is seen as not useful to raising of kundalini in Indian stuff.

I'm surprised that your work with Spagyrics has not caused these symptoms previously personally I have simply acclimatised. A continual tingling all over sometimes to an intensity that cannot be ignored as Dubuis describes; like thousands of ants randomly jumping on the skin but not always all in one direction. This is my most common symptom, just roll with it guy.

elixirmixer
12-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Lol, only Dev saw into the question, it was not about kundalini (while I did still enjoy the comments) but rather:

EPIC PROTECTION SPELLS. So that I can get ready to start venturing into the astral.

Yep orgasm is a big no-no IMO when it comes to spiritual assention.

Axismundi000
12-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Out of body work will often occur naturally it is only if you actively focus on it to achieve it that you may have problems.

Franz Bardon's training in Initiation into Hermetics is the safest way to work towards it I know of. Otherwise the lesser Bannishing before and after the projection, the Rising on the planes method Crowley outlined in Liber O (found in book 4), is perhaps the most common method.

So unless you spend a few years working towards it with Bardon's stuff just make sure you do a proper Bannishing. I didn't miss the out if body question, rising kundalini can cause spontaneous OOB, garlic and copious sex with ejaculation seems to bring a person back to earth, also eating something like steak tartar can help assuming you are not vegetarian.

elixirmixer
12-07-2016, 01:35 PM
I do love my garlic, however I'm pretty sure that plenty of sex can bring anyone down from the clouds all on it's own.

Thank you for the source's. I have spontenously OBE'ed. Craziest thing that's every happened except when God actually spoke to me once DIRECTLY at Uluru.

(I'll ad that God always 'communicates' with people who communicate with him, but on this particular occasion it was an actual conversation, in which I asked a question, and He responded be speaking to me, with real words, of which I could not see the source, but which words made my entire frame shake and tremble, like the voice was coming from inside of me, but very audio-able..) anyway....

Spontenously OBE'ed at 16yrs before I even knew that it existed. First and last 'proper' time actually. I was meditating after work, picturing a sunset, breathing deeply and slowly, just trying to relax. I tried visualising this sunset in as much detail as I could, the distance
From the sun to the earth,
The reflection if the sun on the water, the vast weight of
The water... What would the wind sound like? BANG! WhhhooooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!

I was there! I mean REALLY there!! I felt the sunshine, I felt the waves crashing, and more than anything,
I went from a perfectly quite room to what sounded
Like a f****** cyclone in comparison. Scared the quintessence out if me, I then discovered that others had done this and called it OBE, I have tried to replicate the experience but without success... (Unless you include lucid dreaming, which I do not, but have had a lot of them)

Axismundi000
12-07-2016, 10:29 PM
You are coming across as a bit manic elixirmixer. I don't think if I was like you present yourself to be, well.... manic. Well astral work would definately be something I would leave until my psyche had cooled off.

elixirmixer
12-07-2016, 11:23 PM
My high school teacher said to me once "elixirmixer, you're either a genius or a mad man and I said it's hard to be one without being the other ;)

I would hope that the practise of these arts would create wise enough people, that one day we will realise that the assumptions of others are exactly that, mere assumptions.

I do act a lot differently on the forum than I do in real life (well... )

Alchemy and spirituality are exciting, passionate subjects, also, I like to play in a wide frequency. I can swear, act the fool and carry on, while STILL touching on the truths of this world.

I admit last night I was very manic, because I have glass stuck in my hand, and it's extremely painful and the pain just goes on and on and was making me a little crazy yesterday...

Axismundi000
12-08-2016, 11:20 AM
I am concerned by some of the things you have posted on various threads and you are coming across as very impulsive and imprudent elixirmixer.

Out of body experience brought on by pain is not a good way to do it. Shamans do this kind of thing with drugs as well as pain, but only after extensive training with an experienced shaman and in some tribes trainee shamen can actually die in some of these practices. BEWARE!

Edit: Looking at the above I see how I could be coming across a patronising, this is not my intent, I am concerned about injury, manic behaviour and ingesting unknown purchased substances indicated by you elixirmixer on various threads. I advocate caution and prudence.

ArcherSage
12-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Actually it is quite easy to have OBE without any pain....what you are describing makes no sense. I can have OBE's just from meditation the point of sleep paralysis, then you simply can leave the body.

Axismundi000
12-08-2016, 04:18 PM
There are lots of ways to have out of body experiences and I have specifically referenced 2 of these non painfull approaches (Bardon's training and Liber O from Crowley's book 4) there are numerous others. I politely refer you to previous posts on this thread.

elixirmixer
12-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Yeah... Maybe a misunderstanding, I have never tried using pain to induce an OBE. That sounds quite counter-initiative to me, as my OBE was a result of a very deep relaxation.

I do appreciate your concern Axis, very much in fact because I think your right, this last year as been very very 'hectic' meaning crazy if they don't have that word in other places in the world.

I have made mistakes in the lab that could have been avoided with more prudence.

I will take your advice, and try to calm the psyche before moving on I think, particularly before starting these rituals.

Corpus Hermeticum has been generous to me, in teaching that to be immovable is to be incorruptible. And that to gain regeneration is a gift from God, achieved through silent awe (I perceive this silence to be the calming of which you imply) ((you are implying I calm my psyche right?)

Axismundi000
12-09-2016, 03:01 AM
Yes, in my personal view there are times when assimilation occurs rather then increasing excitation. In fact this past year for me has been like that but 2015 had huge amounts of Alchemy and Magic. Now things are spinning up again with what seems to be a natural momentum. The trick I think is to accept when these quieter periods and more active high energy periods are occurring. My problem is sometimes not wishing to slow down or alternatively preferring to stay chilled out when it is time to push on.

I could be completely wrong about what is happening for you elixirmixer but I know what from personal observation of my peers here in the U.K. Can happen if you push and keep boosting the energy when it is time to chill and assimilate.

elixirmixer
12-10-2016, 03:01 AM
So today I started the morning with the usual routine of being overcome by my sexual desires and spill the cup. Usual consume it, which I'm sure many would find repulsive but it's just been a natural habit of mine since I was young, and when I later found that it was indeed a huge source of DNA and protein , vitamins ect... I've never had a reason to stop. I'm comfortable with this more than I am watching my life force run down the drain....

Anyway... Today was different. It has been the topic of discussion a lot latterly the cultivation of sexual energy ect.. So after being arroused by the mornings celestial fire, I then proceeded to continue stimulation but with periods of deep breathing and relaxation exhalations, which coupled with visualisation, proceeded to move my JING (not chi, at least not yet) up my spinal colume and dispersed throughout my chakras.

Feeling really good today, things seems to be happening slightly better than they have been and most importantly, my mind seems to be naturally focused on WHAT I WANT rather than WHAT I DONT WANT. Ie: worrying about things ect.

The new lab seems for the first time to be within the grasp of manifestation, all in all, having JING energy spread through-out my body today is definitely a better feeling than not having any....

Kiorionis
12-10-2016, 04:02 AM
Awesome :)

So after being arroused by the mornings celestial fire, I then proceeded to continue stimulation but with periods of deep breathing and relaxation exhalations, which coupled with visualisation, proceeded to move my JING (not chi, at least not yet) up my spinal colume and dispersed throughout my chakras.

I've found through my own work that there's 3 ways to "relax". There's a physical relaxation, an energetic relaxation, and a mental relaxation.

All three of these are controlled tip to bottom, starting with the Mind.

Feel free to Pm me for explaination.

elixirmixer
01-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Must say a thankyou to Axis, who did share with me the Author and Title of , Franz Bardon Lomer's "Initiation into Hermetics"

While I totally forgot and did not take the advise to hunt this book down, 3 weeks later, while researching hermetic fasting, I stumbled across it and found that it is exactly what I've been looking for.

So thanks for the tip Axis, I wish I had been more diligent in taking the advice because I would probably be an extra three weeks into the exerciess by now.

Nevertheless, the point of this post is simply to bring to light how useful a book like this can be. It has given me a lot of direction and I am also using it as a motivational tool to quit last of earths passions. I also recommend it as the safest and most clear method ive encountered yet.

elixirmixer
01-04-2017, 10:03 AM
I'm surprised with how much I have learn so quickly from Franz Bardon.

He certainly makes clear the division of astral realms and entities, has really enlightened me to the nature of elementals and other astral phenomana...

I am preparing for lift off, thats for sure.

Are there any OBE'ers that have a specific destination in the astral realms, that they tend to visit a lot?

It would be nice to catch up with someone from the forum in the next dimension :cool:

ArcherSage
01-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Consciously separating from the body is a must in the spiritual alchemy process, it is the separation phase of the alchemy process. The true prima materia is within you, you must leave the body to use it. The reunion of the astral body with the mind is the conjunction phase, once it is in the body again the fermentation can take place within the entire being.

elixirmixer
01-04-2017, 11:20 PM
beautifully spoken friend.

That resonates with me perfectly.

What is calcination? What is dissolution?

ArcherSage
01-05-2017, 01:18 AM
I shall release my interpretation of the various stages of the process in my next book. It is too much to write in one post. However, the transformation that I am describing is written in detail in the Nag Hammadi library.

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 01:20 AM
Where in the Nag? I love the nag but haven't read it since before I started alchemy.

Whats your website AS? if you have one...

Schmuldvich
01-05-2017, 01:20 AM
It is too much to write in one post. However, the transformation that I am describing is written in detail in the Nag Hammadi library.

What texts?

ArcherSage
01-05-2017, 03:13 AM
Its funny, they say "spiritual alchemy" is only a few centuries old, when it is written in texts thousands of years old. The Nag Hammadi library texts are not the oldest concerning this process, but they are clear about it if you know where to look. It is not new age bullcrap about changing your negative thoughts into positive ones, that is not spiritual alchemy..this form of transmutation involves the actual creation of the soul, the vehicle for which the spirit needs to exist in the next phase of existence...the Egyptian book of the dead makes this process clear as well, as death is just the first part of the process..the process cannot be fully completed while in the physical body.

Schmuldvich
01-05-2017, 03:27 AM
The Nag Hammadi library texts are not the oldest concerning this process, but they are clear about it if you know where to look.

Specifically where do you look?

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 03:38 AM
..the process cannot be fully completed while in the physical body.

Not sure about that one....

Give us the goods Archer Sage, where shall we be looking in the Nag?||I know that some of the saying in "The Gospel of Thomas" are very clear indicators that Chirst was teaching His disciples about the inner workings of spiritual man, creating astral bodies ect..... But I wouldnt say its very clear, its more of, you need to know what your reading to be able to read it, kind of situation.

Is there a clearer manual in the Nag?

Schmuldvich
01-05-2017, 05:11 AM
Give us the goods Archer Sage, where shall we be looking in the Nag?||I know that some of the saying in "The Gospel of Thomas" are very clear indicators that Chirst was teaching His disciples about the inner workings of spiritual man, creating astral bodies ect..... But I wouldnt say its very clear, its more of, you need to know what your reading to be able to read it, kind of situation.

Is there a clearer manual in the Nag?

Yes, plenty.

There are many texts in the valuable Nag Hammadi Library declaring the Universal truths of Alchemy. I was just seeing if ArcherSage was willing to put forth effort into backing up what he said...which clearly he has no intent to do. Allow me.

The Reality Of The Rulers (The Hypostasis of the Archons)
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/Hypostas-Barnstone.html

The great angel Eleleth, understanding, spoke to me: “Incorruptibility inhabits limitless realms. Sophia, who is called Pistis,wanted to create something, alone, without her partner, and what she created was celestial.

“A veil exists between the world above and the realms below, and shadow came into being beneath the veil. That shadow became matter, and that shadow was projected apart. And what she had created came to be in matter, like an aborted fetus. It assumed a shape molded out of shadow, and became an arrogant beast resembling a lion. It was androgynous, as I have already said, because it derived from matter.

“Opening his eyes he saw a vast quantity of endless matter, and he turned arrogant, saying, ‘I am god, and there is no one but me.’

Allogenes (The Foreigner)
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlalpha.html

And the all-glorious One, Youel, anointed me again and she gave power to me. She said, "Since your instruction has become complete, and you have known the Good that is within you, hear concerning the Triple-Powered One those things that you will guard in great silence and great mystery, because they are not spoken to anyone except those who are worthy, those who are able to hear: nor is it fitting to speak to an uninstructed generation concerning the Universal One that is higher than perfect. But you have <these> because of the Triple-Powered One, the One who exists in blessedness and goodness, the One who is responsible for all these.

"Indeed it is not through me that he is to such a degree anterior to knowledge. Whereas there is no possibility for complete comprehension, he is (nevertheless) known. And this is so because of the third silence of Mentality and the second undivided activity which appeared in the First Thought, that is, the Aeon of Barbelo, together with the Indivisible One of the divisible likenesses and the Triple-Powered-One and the non-substantial Existence."

And I saw holy powers by means of the Luminaries of the virginal male Barbelo telling me that I would be able to test what happens in the world: "O Allogenes, behold your blessedness, how it silently abides, by which you know your proper self and, seeking yourself, withdraw to the Vitality that you will see moving. And although it is impossible for you to stand, fear nothing; but if you wish to stand, withdraw to the Existence, and you will find it standing and at rest after the likeness of the One who is truly at rest and (who) embraces all these silently and inactively. And when you receive a revelation of him by means of a primary revelation of the Unknown One - the One whom if you should know him, be ignorant of him - and you become afraid in that place, withdraw to the rear because of the activities. And when you become perfect in that place, still yourself. And in accordance with the pattern that indwells you, know likewise that it is this way in all such (matters) after this pattern. And do not further dissipate, so that you may be able to stand, and do not desire to be active, lest you fall in any way from the inactivity in you of the Unknown One. Do not know him, for it is impossible; but if by means of an enlightened thought you should know him, be ignorant of him."

The Paraphrase Of Shem
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/para_shem-barnstone.html

"For you did not remember that it is from the firmament that your race has been protected. Elorchaios is the name of the great light, the place from which I have come, the word that has no equal. And the likeness is my honored garment. And Derdekeas is the name of his word in the voice of the light. And Strophaia is the blessed glance, which is the spirit. And Chelkeach is my garment, who has come from the astonishment, who was in the cloud of the hymen that appeared as a cloud with three forms. And Chelkea is my garment that has two forms, he who was in the cloud of silence. And Chelke is my garment that was given him from every region; it was given him in a single form from the greatness, and he was in the cloud of the middle region. And the star of the light that was mentioned is my invincible garment, which I wore in Hades; this, the star of the light, is the mercy that surpasses the thought and the testimony of those who bear witness. And the testimony was mentioned: the first and the last, faith, the mind of the wind of darkness. And Sophaia and Saphaina are in the cloud of those who have been separated from the chaotic fire. And the righteous spark is the cloud of light that has shone in your midst. For in the cloud of light my garment will go down to chaos. But the impure light, a power, appeared in the darkness and belongs to dark nature. And the upper air and the lower air, and the powers and the authorities, the demons and the stars, these possessed a particle of fire and a light from the spirit. And Moluchthas is a wind, for without it nothing is brought forth upon the earth. He has a likeness of a serpent and a unicorn. His protrusions are manifold wings. And the remainder is the womb that has been disturbed.

“You are blessed, Shem, for your race has been protected from the dark wind, which is many-faced. And they will bear witness to the universal testimony and to the impure rubbing of nature. And they will become higher of mind by remembering the light."

Melchizedek
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/melchiz.html

They will say of him that he is unbegotten, though he has been begotten, (that) he does not eat, even though he eats, (that) he does not drink, even though he drinks, (that) he is uncircumcised, though he has been circumcised, (that) he is unfleshly, though he has come in the flesh, (that) he did not come to suffering, though he came to suffering, (that) he did not rise from the dead, though he arose from the dead. But all the tribes and all the peoples will speak the truth who are receiving from you yourself, O Melchizedek, Holy One, High-Priest, the perfect hope and the gifts of life.

When the brethren who belong to the generations of life had said these things, they were taken up to (the regions) above all the heavens.

The Thought Of Norea
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nore.html

Father of All, Ennoia of the Light, dwelling in the heights above the regions below, Light dwelling in the heights, Voice of Truth, upright Nous, untouchable Logos, and ineffable Voice, incomprehensible Father!

It is Norea who cries out to them. They heard, and they received her into her place forever. They gave it to her in the Father of Nous, Adamas, as well as the voice of the Holy Ones, in order that she might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that she might inherit the first mind which she had received, and that she might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that she too might generate herself, just as she also has inherited the living Logos, and that she might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father.

And she began to speak with the words of Life, and she remained in the presence of the Exalted One, possessing that which she had received before the world came into being. She has the great mind of the Invisible One, and she gives glory to her Father, and she dwells within those who are within the Pleroma, and she beholds the Pleroma.

There will be days when she will behold the Pleroma, and she will not be in deficiency, for she has the four holy helpers who intercede on her behalf with the Father of the All, Adamas. He it is who is within all of the Adams, possessing the thought of Norea, who speaks concerning the two names which create a single name.

The Prayer Of Thanksgiving
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/prat.html

"We give thanks to You! Every soul and heart is lifted up to You, undisturbed name, honored with the name 'God' and praised with the name 'Father', for to everyone and everything (comes) the fatherly kindness and affection and love, and any teaching there may be that is sweet and plain, giving us mind, speech, (and) knowledge: mind, so that we may understand You, speech, so that we may expound You, knowledge, so that we may know You. We rejoice, having been illuminated by Your knowledge. We rejoice because You have shown us Yourself. We rejoice because while we were in (the) body, You have made us divine through Your knowledge."

A Valentinian Exposition
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/valex.html

I will speak my mystery to those who are mine and to those who will be mine. Moreover it is these who have known him who is, the Father, that is, the Root of the All, the Ineffable One who dwells in the Monad. He dwells alone in silence, and silence is tranquility since, after all, he was a Monad and no one was before him. He dwells in the Dyad and in the Pair, and his Pair is Silence. And he possessed the All dwelling within him. And as for Intention and Persistence, Love and Permanence, they are indeed unbegotten.

...She repented and she besought the Father of the truth, saying, "Granted that I have renounced my consort. Therefore I am beyond confirmation as well. I deserve the things (passions) I suffer. I used to dwell in the Pleroma putting forth the Aeons and bearing fruit with my consort" And she knew what she was and what had become of her.

So they both suffered; they said she laughs since she remained alone and imitated the Uncontainable One, while he said she laughs since she cut herself off from her consort. [...] Indeed Jesus and Sophia revealed the creature. Since, after all, the seeds of Sophia are incomplete and formless, Jesus contrived a creature of this sort and made it of the seeds while Sophia worked with him. For since they are seeds and without form, he descended and brought forth that pleroma of aeons which are in that place, since even the uncreated ones of those Aeons are of the pattern of the Pleroma and the uncontainable Father. The Uncreated One brought forth the pattern of the uncreated, for it is from the uncreated that the Father brings forth into form. But the creature is a shadow of pre-existing things. Moreover, this Jesus created the creature, and he worked from the passions surrounding the seeds. And he separated them from one another, and the better passions he introduced into the spirit and the worse ones into the carnal.

Authoritative Teaching
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/autho.html

From these the invisible soul of righteousness came, being a fellow member, and a fellow body, and a fellow spirit. Whether she is in the descent or is in the Pleroma, she is not separated from them, but they see her and she looks at them in the invisible world.

Secretly her bridegroom fetched it. He presented it to her mouth to make her eat it like food, and he applied the word to her eyes as a medicine to make her see with her mind and perceive her kinsmen and learn about her root, in order that she might cling to her branch from which she had first come forth, in order that she might receive what is hers and renounce matter.

She gave the body to those who had given it to her, and they were ashamed, while the dealers in bodies sat down and wept because they were not able to do any business with that body, nor did they find any (other) merchandise except it. They endured great labors until they had shaped the body of this soul, wishing to strike down the invisible soul. They were therefore ashamed of their work; they suffered the loss of the one for whom they had endured labors. They did not realize that she has an invisible spiritual body, thinking, "We are her shepherd who feeds her." But they did not realize that she knows another way, which is hidden from them. This her true shepherd taught her in knowledge.

But these - the ones who are ignorant - do not seek after God. Nor do they inquire about their dwelling-place, which exists in rest, but they go about in bestiality.

But the rational soul who (also) wearied herself in seeking - she learned about God. She labored with inquiring, enduring distress in the body, wearing out her feet after the evangelists, learning about the Inscrutable One. She found her rising. She came to rest in him who is at rest. She reclined in the bride-chamber. She ate of the banquet for which she had hungered. She partook of the immortal food. She found what she had sought after. She received rest from her labors, while the light that shines forth upon her does not sink. To it belongs the glory and the power and the revelation for ever and ever.

The Treatise On The Resurrection
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/resurrection-barnstone.html

My son Rheginos, some people want to become learned. That is their purpose when they begin to solve unsolved problems. If they succeed, they are proud. But I do not think they have stood in the word of truth. Rather, they seek their own rest, which we have received from our savior and our lord, the Christ. We received rest when we came to know the truth and rested on it.

Since your pleasant question concerns what is the truth about the resurrection, I am writing you today to tell you. Many do not believe in it, but a few find it. So let us see.

The Three Steles Of Seth
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/steles-meyer.html

You who made the masculinities
that really are three times male,
who were divided into five,
who were given to us in triple power,
who were conceived without generation,
who came forth from the superior
and for the inferior entered the midst,
you are a parent through a parent,
a word from a command.
We praise you, triple male,
you have unified all through them all,
you have empowered us.
You came into being from One,
from One you left.
You have come to One.

So understand, as those who are alive, that you have succeeded. You have taught yourselves about things infinite. Marvel at the truth within them, and at the revelation.

Need I go on...?

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 05:26 AM
Oh please do... this is just great!!!

I've always loved the Nag, but you have just re-birthed it, spiritually, for me. Thank you Schmuldvich and ArcherSage for bring it up.

The Nag is getting dusted off.... I love this bit:

A veil exists between the world above and the realms below, and shadow came into being beneath the veil. That shadow became matter, and that shadow was projected apart

SM anyone?

Schmuldvich
01-05-2017, 05:55 AM
Those are just my excerpts I hand selected from the books I have read and had saved in my notebook. Many other books in the Nag Hammadi Library contain gems such as what I posted. Instead of me taking the "joy" out of coming across this firsthand for yourself, why don't you instead post some relevant excerpts you find?! As cliche' as it sounds, discovering these things for yourself is so rewarding. Anyone can condense days of reading & research into a couple of dense paragraphs but nothing compares to seeking, seeking, seeking, and finally finding that one sentence you were looking for!

Most people I have found do not have the patience for this (as is proven time and time again on this forum--arguably the world's largest current public Alchemy message board where it would be assumed the most diligent and studious of Seekers gather) and even less people think they have the time to do this research. But why? Why are you not willing to sacrifice a year (and that's nothing!) of most all pleasure in order to provide yourself with a solid foundation of Alchemical truth? ...It means that much to you, right? Well I tell you what...It sure does for me!!! You post all these posts shunning those in-the-know and begging for tidbits of information to be spoonfed to you but you are not willing to put forth the MONUFUCKINGMENTAL EFFORT it takes to penetrate even a fractionally small percentage of this Art. It is exceptionally hard for me to take people like you seriously (though I know you are sincere in your efforts and intent) that claim such a desire to understand the truths of Alchemy when you are not willing to sacrifice nearly everything you have mentally, physically, and emotionally to attain it. Are you willing to forgo all friendships in order to succeed? Are you willing to forgo food and sleep in order to understand? Are you willing to refrain from any pleasure whatsoever until you penetrate the veil? If you cannot answer yes to these basic simple questions you are most likely not going to get very far...

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 08:59 AM
hehehe... the enigma of ElixirMixer continues....

Yes, I have sacrificed MANY friendships, those not of worth to the cause, in order to progess.

Yes, without trying to be arrogant, I have made most of my progress through intensive fasting periods in the wilderness. Of which, by no showmanship of my own, was in the public media in Australia, because I had 'returned' from an area of Australia, of which apparently no man returns ( I would also like to add, that I had asked many doctors (3) and did some research for how long a man could last for without food and water, and have broken that milestone a number of times.)

Yes, for someone who's main demon was just in repeated exhaustive, unproductive sex, and now am a happily married, devote to one woman Mormon. And have renounced sodomy and the like, for it does not honour my wife. ( I am giving up the pleasures.)

Yeah I give you guys some shit, has it not gotten the brain synapses firing?
Yeah I talk in sometimes an un-eloquent, perhaps even rude manner, but what would be learnt from me if I were just the same as you?
Yeah, sometimes I don't take 'the literature' too seriously, didn't THEY tell you not to be swept away and fooled by in?

I will try to humbly make clear, that while my generation, in my nation, was working out, which football team they liked most, which career they might choose, which university they might attend, which viewpoints most gratified their pride, I, was in my room, studying the Nag Hammadi Library MOSTLY of ALL BOOKS. And continued doing so until I was well segregated from my sociaty, I couldnt have a conversation to anyone because I was so deeply engrossed within Gnostic teachings and practises.

Crying, crying in my room because I knew that I had been blessed of the divine. That they loved me, that they knew my pain, that they knew my heart and my ambition for humanity. That they had heard my prayers for knowledge.

I was a 15 year old boy, Schmuldvich, I was homeless and lost, and yet even then I knew my calling. Find God, find the Truth, Seek it until I had mastered it, and help these poor saps that filled my world, to find the truth they lacked (and that I also lacked)

So pardon me, if I feel like I don't have the time anymore, to read endlessly. 5 good hard years of Gnostic teachings was a fair investment, one that now allows me to progress quite quickly in my Hermetic understandings. And I still sit here, every night, studying you guys now, its far more interesting, as well as studying other Hermetic works, to deepen my understanding of the whole totality, so not to say that I don't study at all, but I just don't get lost into hours of alchemy texts like I used too. (not good for the sanity ;) )

If I knew of someones true intent, I wouldn't sit their and watch them flounder, for what could be many years. I wouldn't act like God, that I knew what was best for their development and that only a tough love approach would bring them to the desired results.

I wouldnt even give a fuck if they were a hermetic, if they had a clean pure desire, provable, to heal others, I'd just give them the stone and wouldn't tell them what it is.

When will be the time of the alchemists good works? When humanity is so far gone that curing cancer would do very little to spurn off the continual slaughter?

Who gives an absolute shit, about my attitude, how I present myself through the forum, how much I challenge your ideals, even for the experienced. I have my place, it is here, it is necessary.

I am not you, nor will I be, but I do appreciate the efforts you have put in toward our collective mission on this forum (whatever that is, sharing, learning ect...)

I am not Andro, nor will I be, but I do appreciate his firm but gentle corrections, the insites he has shared, and they have certainly sped up my progress towards SM. I dont think I would understand the full significance of the male and female counterparts without his sharing.

I am not GL, Salazius, Dev or any other long standing member, I am wouldnt consider any of us, 'more' or 'less' learned. Because where I am shadowed in alchemical understandings, I am in the lead in other places.

I value you guys, and I value myself, just the way I am, whist daily seeking change and growth.

I do not see the advantage of shielding knowledge, I believe it is a lower thought form of the ego. What is the real purpose? So the evil don't get power? Give me a break......

I have put in, my friend, a monumental effort, those efforts have been rewarded in their own right and continue that way.

This is not a hobby, this is not a social playground where i stir the pot. I stir it for its own sake, and I live this because it is a part of my spirit, it has always been there and it will continue with me long after the lust for food water and worldly respect has long been dissolved.

Jesus Christ: "My work and my glory is this, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man."

Jesus Christ: "Man is, that Man may have joy."

ArcherSage
01-05-2017, 04:21 PM
Sorry if it seems that I am not backing up my words, it is just that I am devoting so much of it to wording it correctly in my book, that I don't want to rush it and make the work seem less than it truly is. I will say that there is physical work to be done due to the fact that the physical and spiritual worlds are linked, however once the light body is formed, then the true work can begin. There are realms even after death, that unless one is prepared may not survive. The Egyptians believed even the soul must be nourished in the afterlife and that there are temptations and evils that await us in the next life, it is not simply you wake up in heaven..The astral body is a vehicle that you must learn to drive and control, those who astral project can attest to the odd sensation of the initial projection and trying to control the astral body, it is a challenge. The Egyptian book of the dead contains affirmations as to how to have limbs, better vision etc..almost like upgrading the astral body.

elixirmixer
01-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Can I get a copy of your books Archer Sage? Foooooooorrrrrrrrr FRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

elixirmixer
10-31-2017, 09:38 PM
I was wondering... Are there any "signs" that one is ready to perform an evocation? Or Invocation? I dont fully understand the difference... but I want to do some magic. Some cool magic. I want to summon the Wisdom spirit or something like this.

As had been discussed in the past, there are certain dangers; may I ask, what is it about the process that makes it dangerous? Yes you can stroke out and stuff; but how? how does this opperate and how do you prevent it?

I wish I had a willing teacher; but despite the fact that there are literally hundreds of people on here happy to read and take my advice there seems to only be a handful that pay any homage in return; and usually only in tidbits.

Anyway Im going to clean up the back yard and build a ritual space. In the mean time I hope someone can maybe assist me in understanding what it is that Im missing, that needs to be gained in order to progress.

Thank you.

Kibric
10-31-2017, 09:54 PM
and usually only in tidbits.
i'm sorry Elixir this is really not my area of expertise, all i got to offer is tidbits

according to doctor faust its quite easy, and i think Franz Bardon says that pacts and deals arent necessary if you know what your doing
the link below has some basic information, but i am no expert in ceremonial magic
http://magik-ci.tripod.com/id3.html

you will definitely need the circle though

madimi who John Dee summoned convinced Edward Kelly and Dee to swap wives

Madimi appeared in the magic glass and after the usual question’s and conversation, the spirit child Madimi said: "Hear what I say God is the unity of all things" then she instructed Dee and Kelley to share all things including their wives
http://www.twistedtree.org.uk/JohnDee.htm

so just be careful, Madimi is not so angelic as she makes out

elixirmixer
10-31-2017, 10:43 PM
Okay; so, upon reflection, I can tell im not ready; simply because I dont have the equipment! Which I take as a sign of a lack of spiritual preparedness; therefore, I changed my mind, and will not be invoking Voldamort today...

sorry...

false alarm... :cool:

Axismundi000
10-31-2017, 10:56 PM
Enochian magic will do the trick Elixirmixer. Get Enochian Magic by Gerald Schueler ( I only see the advanced Enochian magic on Grimiorze website which is also worth buying, they are both paperback so not to much cost I think. Specifically the contacting of Enochian watchtower seniors through a hexagram ‘window’. I should mention that there are some magical orders that completely prohibit Enochian magic because it has a reputation of causing insanity ( get locked in a psychiatric hospital type insanity). I know or have known about 20 or so guys who have done prolonged Enochian magic, one was actually a diagnosed bi-polar. Nobody got any more insane then they already were because we all knew when to stop. Well OK except one guy his tongue went black and he had rainbow urine I mean he literally pee’d a peacocks Tail. The energy is kind of addictive and instead of leaving it a few days between rituals he did 3 in 2 day’s. He accused his boyfriend of giving him an std!. He was worried his tongue was necrotic and would need partial amputation. I always found rampant sex helped so let your wife know when you are going to do an Enochian ritual so that she may prepare herself for your subsequent ardour. If she does not feel it is a good time delay the ritual, sex really does help afterwards.

Kiorionis
11-01-2017, 01:08 PM
I was wondering... Are there any "signs" that one is ready to perform an evocation? Or Invocation? I dont fully understand the difference... but I want to do some magic. Some cool magic. I want to summon the Wisdom spirit or something like this.

Is anyone really ready for anything they attempt?
One aspect of the practice of magic is Faith. In self and in the divine.

elixirmixer
11-02-2017, 04:56 AM
I have faith in myself (which im not sure is very sane) and I have faith in the Divine Grace.

However; I have very little faith in Magic itself at this stage because I have honestly NEVER seen it done. EVER. I have never met anyone who practised magic except maybe some creepy gothic ladies but im not sure if they count lol.

Hence my hesitstion, ive got no "friends" to monitor me; except for you guys which are doing an incredible job from long distance btw :o

This is why I want to evoke something; to experience this for myself. Its not like I dont believe you's when you talk about contacting entities but there is a big difference in understanding a concept, and experiencning it first hand and its time I think that I took the bull by the horns.

My greatest concern is making "deals" with creepy entities.

Rainbow piss sounds awesome. Black tounge not so much lol.

Im too lazy to get addicted to magic I think; kabbalah and magic; while very important to me, are the slowest moving aspect of my life because even though Im happy to dance in hydrochloric ether clouds, im not so keen to have demons hanging around anymore than they already do. That shit gives me the heebie jeebies

Kibric
11-02-2017, 07:14 AM
im not so keen to have demons hanging around anymore than they already do.
i think thats very wise
some practitioners of ceremonial magic live a fear filled life
they dont consider their families can also be affected by what they do

a question, do Spirits really have freewill ? to the extent a human or an animal has ?
or do they operate more like a computer program ?
how can you be sure that the spirits even know what they really are...
they are governed by different rules than us

you cant summon me up...why is that ?

I have faith in myself (which im not sure is very sane) and I have faith in the Divine Grace.
I have faith in you and your human heart
i wouldn't recommend ceremonial magic unless you live alone are very shrewd, and are spiritual powerful enough to test these spirits thoroughly

everything in the world of magic is not what it seems
a favourite quote of mine
" you are all the wrathful deities and all the knowledge holding deities and all the peaceful deities "

Axismundi000
11-02-2017, 08:34 AM
i think thats very wise
some practitioners of ceremonial magic live a fear filled life
they dont consider their families can also be affected by what they do

a question, do Spirits really have freewill ? to the extent a human or an animal has ?
or do they operate more like a computer program ?
how can you be sure that the spirits even know what they really are...
they are governed by different rules than us

you cant summon me up...why is that ?

I have faith in you and your human heart
i wouldn't recommend ceremonial magic unless you live alone are very shrewd, and are spiritual powerful enough to test these spirits thoroughly

everything in the world of magic is not what it seems
a favourite quote of mine
" you are all the wrathful deities and all the knowledge holding deities and all the peaceful deities "

I have never met a magician who lives a fear filled life, family can be easily separated from it. Yes you can be evoked if you are weak, several witches I have previously known (male and female) have on occasion caused men to be constrained to turn up at a certain location (woods, bedroom whatever) at a certain time hundreds of miles away from where they had planned to be. The Greco Egyptian magic guys often debate about the questionable ethics of the love spells of that period, the torment the target experiences until she gives in and has sex with the magician.

The real danger of magic is that if you do it you can never leave the art for at least one lifetime you may give it up but it will not give you up. Elixirmixer has already done such rituals as the LBRP so this is a redundant point here.

I think it’s worth pointing out that I clearly identify I am relatively new to Alchemy and I make a serious effort to avoid sweeping absurd pronouncements showing my newness and naiveté, my feeling is I am honest about what I have achieved (mainly spagyrics). It is remarkable that such nonsense posted just previous to this post about magic is considered a reasonable opinion, I assume it wasn’t meant as a joke.

elixirmixer
11-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Magic won't give up me?? Does this mean I have always been a magician, in a past life or something?

How do I ensure that things dont effect my family?

If your an idiot and dont really have much experience; and you perform these evocations, are they garanteed to work? Or will they sometimes just not work because the artist did a shit job or something like this?

Axismundi000
11-02-2017, 12:30 PM
There is a threshold with occult work, particularly magic. Once the level of occult work goes above this threshold, the ‘inner’, the Gods, whatever people choose to call it starts to notice you and will intermittently impinge for the rest of your life whether you wish it or not. A temple room or outdoor area specifically for the person/people and no entry for non occultists will effectively separate ritual magic from other family members. Keep all ritual objects and symbols out of view to others, kept at that location, not all over the house.

Another good method not needing Enochian is Poke Runyon’s dark mirror evocation method. It is highly likely to get a result, brown trousers for a beginner magician highly likely.

Ref: The Book of Solomon’s Magick - Carrol Poke Runyon

Kibric
11-02-2017, 05:57 PM
It is remarkable that such nonsense posted just previous to this post about magic is considered a reasonable opinion, I assume it wasn’t meant as a joke.
not nonsense Sirrah
alot of magicians witches ive met are very on edge

The real danger of magic is that if you do it you can never leave the art for at least one lifetime you may give it up but it will not give you up
aye so my point about being very shrewd and contemplating about what exactly a spirit is and what exactly a magician is doing
or is that nonsense unless you say it ?...

Once the level of occult work goes above this threshold, the ‘inner’, the Gods, whatever people choose to call it starts to notice you and will intermittently impinge for the rest of your life whether you wish it or not.
so proving my advice right about being very shrewd, thanks :)

A temple room or outdoor area specifically for the person/people and no entry for non occultists will effectively separate ritual magic from other family members. Keep all ritual objects and symbols out of view to others, kept at that location, not all over the house.
you've never had kids have you, they dont always do what you say (who would had thought), and are very curious
hence the advice on living alone to minimise risk

ive seen examples of family's suffering for what the unprepared magician does
and as previously stated i am no expert
but as you obviously are (i seriously doubt) you can enlighten us all
where does the real power lie in magic Sirrah ?
its one word...

you called my post nonsense then proceed to explain how
there is danger and how your life is affected whether you like it or not

kinda like the point in my nonsense post...

elixirmixer
11-02-2017, 09:41 PM
I feel myself getting ready for this stuff. I've always knew I was the real Harry Potter and now I get to prove it :p

Im going to go and make a wand. Ciao

elixirmixer
11-02-2017, 10:13 PM
So.... Who is a spirit that has a great reputation for being particularly friendsly and easy to work with for beginners?

Also, I think someone mentioned recieving "gifts"

Is it actually possible to recieve a physical item from the spirits?

black
11-02-2017, 10:48 PM
So.... Who is a spirit that has a great reputation for being particularly friendsly and easy to work with for beginners?

If you are really going to mess with this stuff....ask...the Key Word here
is ASK... Archangel Michael.... FOR HIS ASSISTANCE and PROTECTION.

It can be very easy to get trapped and tricked into the dark arts !!!

elixirmixer
11-02-2017, 11:44 PM
My time in wvocstional magic will be short lived. I intend to move 'through' the practise on my way to kabbalistic stuidies ehich is where I will dedicate myself.

Axismundi000
11-03-2017, 01:29 AM
not nonsense Sirrah
alot of magicians witches ive met are very on edge

aye so my point about being very shrewd and contemplating about what exactly a spirit is and what exactly a magician is doing
or is that nonsense unless you say it ?...

so proving my advice right about being very shrewd, thanks :)

you've never had kids have you, they dont always do what you say (who would had thought), and are very curious
hence the advice on living alone to minimise risk

ive seen examples of family's suffering for what the unprepared magician does
and as previously stated i am no expert
but as you obviously are (i seriously doubt) you can enlighten us all
where does the real power lie in magic Sirrah ?
its one word...

you called my post nonsense then proceed to explain how
there is danger and how your life is affected whether you like it or not

kinda like the point in my nonsense post...

As you say you are no expert. I find it a little absurd having this same old tired debate about ritual magic on an Alchemy forum so I will try to be concise. I have never met anyone who has practised ritual magic and has subsequently gone mad or spent significant time living in fear. The opposite in fact, most occultists who practice some sort of magic do so to solve problems and become more empowered and less fearful. Ethics aside they gradually develop the ability to aid or injure other people and help themselves. When I used the word danger it was relating to the difficulty to leave the occult once embarked upon in a lifetime nothing more. Yes I have had children and I don’t think your last quote in your post was by me.

I really don’t think you have any idea of what you are talking about because as you identify you have no direct personal experience. Therefore the use of the term sirrah to denote you are speaking to a person who is younger or of lower status ( this is that terms meaning) is at best inappropriate. You have no actual experience of the thing you judge and proclaim about (magic) so how can you denote you are more ‘senior’ with the term sirrah? Your lack of understanding about evocation is shown by asking if a person can be evoked and being unable to engage with the response I provided about that. These kinds of debates follow a general pattern and once again we have a broad prounouncement or challenging question as sweeping and general as possible. The answer to your question about were the real power in magic resides is perhaps the one useful thing you have accidentally facilitated here: The emerald tablet of hermes provides the key you require Kibric, you will find it valuable in both Magic and Alchemy I think.

Axismundi000
11-03-2017, 01:40 AM
Looking through this thread and others I note what seems to be a degree of alarm and fear about magic from some contributors. Phrases like the dark arts, magicians living in fear, the unprepared magician etc etc. It’s a bit like some cheesy show on the discovery channel. I’m more interested in Alchemy on this forum so unless directly asked about magic or it has specific relevance I will refrain. I’m not interested in upsetting people or trying to argue against fear and prejudice.

Kiorionis
11-03-2017, 02:15 AM
My time in wvocstional magic will be short lived. I intend to move 'through' the practise on my way to kabbalistic stuidies ehich is where I will dedicate myself.

The two can be used together quite well, evocation and kabbalah. It's quite common as a practice to evoke or invoke the Spirits which govern each Sephira. And what better place to start learning about Kabbalah?

Kibric
11-03-2017, 02:42 AM
The answer to your question about were the real power in magic resides
its blood, any witch worth they're salt knows that

I really don’t think you have any idea of what you are talking about
ditto

Your lack of understanding about evocation is shown by asking if a person can be evoked and being unable to engage with the response I provided about that.
i said i am not an expert

as you identify you have no direct personal experience.
i said i am not an expert , not that i have had no direct personal experience

The opposite in fact, most occultists who practice some sort of magic do so to solve problems and become more empowered and less fearful.
a few post ago your going on about how Enochian magic can make you mad

I should mention that there are some magical orders that completely prohibit Enochian magic because it has a reputation of causing insanity ( get locked in a psychiatric hospital type insanity). I know or have known about 20 or so guys who have done prolonged Enochian magic, one was actually a diagnosed bi-polar.
anyway we have had vastly different experiences with witches

These kinds of debates follow a general pattern and once again we have a broad prounouncement or challenging question as sweeping and general as possible
My point was caution when travelling down this road
and having a shrewd attitude, something you called nonsense in a broad pronouncement

Phrases like the dark arts, magicians living in fear, the unprepared magician etc etc. It’s a bit like some cheesy show on the discovery channel
no just advice on being cautious and shrewd in your approach
if you think its fear mongering thats your knee jerk reaction to it

elixirmixer
11-03-2017, 02:48 AM
Axis I highly value your opinions in regards to this esoteric artform. Practical experience will always pay a more valuable contribution than theoretical understandings. I suppose many do have a fearful attitude towards it; perhaps with some good reasons; Even Bardon briefly touches on the fact that it can be dangerous. However; you can't make an ommelette without breaking a few eggs and you can't learn alchemy without getting hit with nosefulls of acetic acid either. Every job we do has its inherent dangers, which brings me to back on track of the questions I have

What is the simplest and easiest spirit to call forth?
Is it actualy possible to be 'given' a physical object or is that rediculous?

elixirmixer
11-03-2017, 02:52 AM
I also would have thought that one of the things I would do in 'staying safe' is not getting into arguments with experienced Sorcerers who could effectivly fuck with me from lo ng distance.

but thats just me...

elixirmixer
11-03-2017, 04:35 AM
"The wand chooses the wizard Harry"

Does a magic wand have to be made of wood? Can I use metal?

It makes a bit more sense to me to make wands from their corresponding metal rather than wood, metal is conductive. It is a more raw manifestation of the spheres. Can also be more durable.

What do you guys use?

black
11-03-2017, 05:08 AM

It makes a bit more sense to me to make wands from their corresponding metal rather than wood, metal is conductive. It is a more raw manifestation of the spheres. Can also be more durable.

What do you guys use?

Hey Mr. Mixer

Perhaps you should forget about talking to all the little guys, angels
and spooks ...and communicate directly with the Big Boss himself.

Go directly to the source of ALL.

He can send you just the wand you need and some.

If he can't or won't help you then no one can.

But I could be wrong.....again ?

elixirmixer
11-03-2017, 06:40 AM
I understand and appreciate your concern Mr. Black. It is well heard; this is why I am not doing this up until now.

Evocations are the least of my interest in terms of magical phenomena; nevertheless, it is for the experience and gaining practical knowledge.

I am much more interested in gaining power over the four elements in the astral realm.

Nevertheless, practising commanding around low level spirits, would do something to remove my unnecessary fears, and if i happen to bump into a big scary mean bastard, at least I will have half an idea of what Im dealing with.

The goal is the MASTER initiation into hermetics (advanced thought control and elemental breathing mainly) move quickly through the evocation practises, and then MASTER Kabbalaistic IN-VOCATION.

Which, as you have suggested, i think is more in-line with the Big Boss.

I remember when I was a wee little seven-day Adventist sesrching for the truth. I found the Nag Hammadi Library and Pistis Sophia. I started to become awakened to the esoteric tradition of Our Lord. When I spoke to my church leaders, they would always tell me that I should read things lile that, that I could be 'decieved'. That it was 'evil' and then they would read out bible verses where God says this and God says that.

In this day and age, there isnt a single day we go through when we do not break one of these laws; however, ss far as I know, there is only one sentence in the old testiment that speaks specifically agaisnt magic, and I believe its speaking of talisman magic specifically.

Alchemy is also considered 'evil' by many (but we all know thats BS); but at the end of the day, the only way that Ill be able to make an educated decision on the viability of magical practices; is if I give it a go and decide what feels right for me. The biggest concern I have is making "deals with the devil" so to speak, and if I can avoid that then I think ill be okay

Axismundi000
11-03-2017, 09:40 AM
its blood, any witch worth they're salt knows that

ditto

i said i am not an expert

i said i am not an expert , not that i have had no direct personal experience

a few post ago your going on about how Enochian magic can make you mad

anyway we have had vastly different experiences with witches

My point was caution when travelling down this road
and having a shrewd attitude, something you called nonsense in a broad pronouncement

no just advice on being cautious and shrewd in your approach
if you think its fear mongering thats your knee jerk reaction to it

The ‘real power of magic’ does not reside in blood. The true power of magic comes from the Divine which could be called God or Divine Providence and can be brought through (theurgy) by the magician who is in the microcosm a true image of that Divine principal. I mentioned the emerald tablet the abreviation of it: as above so below has direct relevance here. Alchemy also relies on the basic principals outlined in the emerald tablet of Hermes, bearing in mind this nonsense about blood you mention Kibric I urge you to study the emerald tablet and forget about this other silliness. Blood relates to thaumaturgy and all too often works of malice.

It may be that you are more experienced but I can only go by what you post Kibric. Certainly based on what you think about magic and how you think it works you could end up causing yourself serious problems. Perhaps the advice you offer others (living in fear etc) is more relevant for yourself.

Axismundi000
11-03-2017, 09:47 AM
I also would have thought that one of the things I would do in 'staying safe' is not getting into arguments with experienced Sorcerers who could effectivly fuck with me from lo ng distance.

but thats just me...
Any proficient occultist who can do such a thing would not bother just over lines on a screen from a forum. My personal view is that a lot of these forum disagreements are free light entertainment and sometimes provide interesting talking points with my wife. If it actually gets genuinely annnoying (very rare) I would just go do something else for a bit.

Axismundi000
11-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Axis I highly value your opinions in regards to this esoteric artform. Practical experience will always pay a more valuable contribution than theoretical understandings. I suppose many do have a fearful attitude towards it; perhaps with some good reasons; Even Bardon briefly touches on the fact that it can be dangerous. However; you can't make an ommelette without breaking a few eggs and you can't learn alchemy without getting hit with nosefulls of acetic acid either. Every job we do has its inherent dangers, which brings me to back on track of the questions I have

What is the simplest and easiest spirit to call forth?
Is it actualy possible to be 'given' a physical object or is that rediculous?

I think the simplest and easiest way to call an Angel forth to visible appearance would be to employ Enochian language and call on Enochian Angels to appear visibly in a shewstone or magic mirror. Poke Runyon's trance technique can be easily adapted to this and basic plant Spagyric’s can be used as the liquid body of the mirror to excellent effect. I am working on an even more accessible method which currently I have not perfected or fully tested so it would be unethical to outline this until I have.

Kiorionis
11-03-2017, 03:08 PM

Spirits of Compassion and Peace.

your concept and an immaterial spirit's concept of what "physical" is will be quite different. After all, if Thoughts create reality, then they could be said to have substance. Substance and physical are synonymous.

Metal works well. Though it's important to insulate the handle.

What do you guys use?

If wand is equivalent to your authority, then the type of wand will symbolize what you have authority over. Would you evoke a Venusian spirit with an Iron rod?

The goal is the MASTER initiation into hermetics (advanced thought control and elemental breathing mainly) move quickly through the evocation practises, and then MASTER Kabbalaistic IN-VOCATION.

How is the IIH going then?

Warmheart
11-03-2017, 04:20 PM
I'd advice greatly against any working with Spirits until getting some real Initiation somewhere. Otherwise, you might unknowingly fracture your own Spirit into small pieces and it won't give you anything good just like for most of so-called magicians. However, it will block all progress on Occult Path and it will be hard (if not impossible) to rebuild your Spirit again. It will have so much bad consequences that, I am afraid, afterlife will be far beyond totally ruined because you won't be "whole" when you die...

Seek the True Initiation from whoever can provide it. I like the advice of Black to go directly to BIG BOSS. Let love and desire for True Knowledge be your Lantern. Only The One is the reliable source of Knowledge, after "attuning" to Him you will realize that 99% of all books is just garbage and sometimes a very dangerous garbage.

And remember, there are no people who work with random Spirits and manage to achieve anything tangible, however, there are people who work with BIG BOSS and produce what is called as miracles. If people realized all their mistakes, the world could become a much better place by now with people never dying, never knowing thirst or hunger and having no place in Cosmos they weren't able to reach: knowledge and capabilities far beyond what some magicians could even dream about.

Schmuldvich
11-03-2017, 06:33 PM
And remember, there are no people who work with random Spirits and manage to achieve anything tangible, however, there are people who work with BIG BOSS and produce what is called as miracles.

Can you expound on this a little more?

Kibric
11-03-2017, 07:29 PM
i will seriously consider what you have written
thank you Axis

no hard feelings
:p

Dragon's Tail
11-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Elixirmixer:
On wands... my personal experience (likely limited compared to some here, but I have studied the occult a lot) is that the wand is a pointing device for YOUR magical energies.
On "seeing" spirits. Can you see auras? There is a direct correlation between disembodied "spirits" and spirit matter that surrounds living things, though interactions other than ocular can occur.

On the matter of communicating with these spirits, there is much more involved than simply calling them up. The only time I have ever "witnessed" one, it knocked a bunch of bottles over. I'm not going to get into details, as I consider the whole experience a happy accident, but there is much, much more involved. These are creatures and living things, even if they don't have bodies, and just like other creatures, they each have their own personality. There are classes of them, but they are also individuals. Keep that in mind.

Lastly, everything I said here could probably be interpreted in numerous ways depending on your definitions for certain terms. I'm not about to preach my personal viewpoints here, and I believe that much of this is subjective. Your outlook determines how you will perceive your reality. When it comes to motivational speeches, that means one thing. When it applies to matters of spirits and magic, it is the law of the land. There's a reason that much of this won't be demonstrated in a modern laboratory under typical "scientific" scrutiny.

Personally, I don't like metal alone for wands, but anything that directs energy is good. For instance a coil of copper wire around the "organic" wand material, or a steel core. I have one that is made completely from plants of the mint family, and several wooden "sticks" with small crystals inserted into the tip. I've even used a cut quartz point, or just my finger. Looking back on it, they are great for focusing energy, but hardly an "essential" tool for the master magician. Use what you think will work best, and it will.

Warmheart
11-04-2017, 06:13 AM
Can you expound on this a little more?
BIG BOSS is called differently by each nation, however, religions obscured the true meaning of Him, of the God (or rather Overgod/Shiva/Paramashiva/ etc.), and corrupted everything good which is connected to God, and they used the name of God to rule over the people.

Religions tried to claim monopoly on power and knowledge, however, in their greed, they themselves have lost the keys. Everyone can connect to God, because he is part of God, it simply requires specific perks of a character, evil man can't get access to Him. He is Everything and True Existence, only through Him the Philosopher's Stone can be acquired - true Physical Stone (there are no Inner/Outer Alchemies, it is only one): this is one of those Great Mysteries that is mentioned by each Adept. So if someone doesn't know God, true all-embracing God, he will never get success in Alchemy. Basically, the very first step in Alchemy IS a Miracle, which can't be explained by modern science.

But As Above, So Below. And as physical substances consist of smaller physical particles, so and the Spirit consists of smaller spiritual particles, which themselves can be separated as their own "thinking entities", living their own life. Many rites of modern magicians are based on total ignorance of the Word and of the Spirits, so in most cases the operator doesn't call to some Spirits but, instead, breaks his own Spirit into parts. He perceives smaller part as some outer Entity, while in fact it is the part of operator himself. Needless to say, most of modern "evocation" magic is based on damaging one's own Spirit, and most of modern practitioners can't show any single "supernatural" trait.

I don't say that Evocation Magic is just some delusion, no, but calling random Spirits without knowing God is a very dangerous and harmful imitation, which will bring nothing good.

Schmuldvich
11-04-2017, 04:33 PM
I am fully aware who the BIG Boss is. I was interested in the'miracles' part. Can you give some examples of what you were referring to?

JDP
11-04-2017, 06:51 PM
I am fully aware who the BIG Boss is.

Me too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li7gtOXQATI

Dragon's Tail
11-04-2017, 09:19 PM
But As Above, So Below. And as physical substances consist of smaller physical particles, so and the Spirit consists of smaller spiritual particles, which themselves can be separated as their own "thinking entities", living their own life. Many rites of modern magicians are based on total ignorance of the Word and of the Spirits, so in most cases the operator doesn't call to some Spirits but, instead, breaks his own Spirit into parts. He perceives smaller part as some outer Entity, while in fact it is the part of operator himself. Needless to say, most of modern "evocation" magic is based on damaging one's own Spirit, and most of modern practitioners can't show any single "supernatural" trait.

Well stated. I might disagree with the word "most," but I think there is a lot of wisdom in this paragraph. Loose astral energy can definitely "give birth" to the eddies and currents of body-less entities. And you have to wonder how many of the ones that show up from outside of the practitioner's circle were cast off by others who tinkered.

Warmheart
11-05-2017, 01:01 AM
I am fully aware who the BIG Boss is. I was interested in the'miracles' part. Can you give some examples of what you were referring to?
Those Miracles are starting from healing diseases without any medicaments, including what is considered uncurable diseases, ability to perceive the thoughts of other people, ability to prolong life indefinitely, mastership over the matter (capability to make anything material), knowledge of all things which exist - and that is just side products of actual capabilities, which can't be comprehended by common people.

If to compare the nature of those Miracles (to be honest, I try to avoid this word) with the Spirits... It is easy to see the fake nature of most of the "Spirits" that people work with - those Spirits are dumb, they never know more than their evocator, and all their occasional rare phenomena are just result of partial exteriorization of operator's astral body.

I am not saying that all Spirits are part of operator. But without changes caused by Initiation it is very easy to fracture one's Spirit into small pieces instead of working with authentic entities.

Also it is much easier to contact God than various "Spirits". And it is MUCH more productive than spending time with some dubious rituals of evocation. When operator gets connection with God, he will see, for example, that a lot of things in widely known "Greater Key of Solomon" is just a corrupted cipher/stenography, which people take literally and so they have little to no success. It is like reading "2H2+O2=2H2O" and thinking that reading it will produce water.

black
11-05-2017, 04:12 AM
@ Warmheart

Thank you Warmheart....what you are saying here sits well with me.

@ Schmuldvich

My intuition is not always correct but I do have a feeling that you
may have seen some miracles.

And if so perhaps you could share with us ?

Schmuldvich
11-06-2017, 10:55 PM
@ Schmuldvich

My intuition is not always correct but I do have a feeling that you
may have seen some miracles.

And if so perhaps you could share with us ?

I'm just a regular guy. Can't say I've seen anything too extraordinary.

elixirmixer
11-07-2017, 04:33 AM
The ‘real power of magic’ does not reside in blood. The true power of magic comes from the Divine which could be called God or Divine Providence and can be brought through (theurgy) by the magician who is in the microcosm a true image of that Divine principal. I mentioned the emerald tablet the abbreviation of it: as above so below has direct relevance here. Alchemy also relies on the basic principals outlined in the emerald tablet of Hermes....

This statement shows an understanding of Ceremonial Magic.

Yes, if we do not FULLY understand the FUNDAMENTALS of what we are doing (and im sure that a lot of magicians DO NOT) then we are very capable of damaging ourselves (and others).

However, with the correct training, and more importantly, the correct UNDERSTANDING, then I believe there is little to fear...

"In order to bend another's will, your own spirit must be unbend-able, otherwise you will be corrupted and destroyed" - The Lionturtle from 'Avatar: The Last AirBender'

(That is a great cartoon for all your hermetic children BTW, my kids watch it everyday)

If we allow these entities to either 'get in our head' or if we do not know which parameters will control such an entity, then we pose danger to ourselves. However, A true magician knows what it is that he is doing, Which is basically embodying the inner Christ, and in doing so has complete control over the will of the entity, this is why we use magic circles and triangles also, to remind the magician of who he is (an Image of God) and also to create the relevant parameters for the entity to both appear physically, and to stay under the control of the Magician.

Obviously my practical experience is just about zilch, however, this seems to be the most logical and firm understanding ive come across so far, which, Axis also reflected with his comments.

All these kids stink of teenage BO and I have to get out of here.

IIH is going really well actually. I've very excited about the new life that seems to be developing before my eyes, and learning and understanding Alchemy from a pure hermetic understanding makes it a lot easier to understand the goal of IIH and yeah... they are great tango partners.... ciao for now. Ill try and get this essay in ASAP now that I know I'm not going to make a fool of myself.

BTW, preparing an Alchemical Plant stone is a sign of having mastered the vegetable realm, so... its pretty much my birthday :D:p:cool:

Godbless

elixirmixer
11-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Any harm in drawing magic geometries, and then just whipping them away without using them?? Ya know.... practice....?

Kiorionis
11-08-2017, 02:38 AM
Nope. Consider it terrible art or something.

The things used for ritual are the important things.

elixirmixer
11-08-2017, 02:40 AM
Thank you Kiorionis. Your advice is always well accepted :)