PDA

View Full Version : The Four Rivers of Eden & Redirection of Internal Energy Fluids

Voltaire
12-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Does anyone have any enlightening information about the four rivers of Eden from Genesis?

I'm effectively trying to make my pilgrimage to Egypt and back.
I understand that on this most auspicious quest I'll need to search for, find, and observe the flow and direction of these rivers in order to discover the way to the land of milk and honey.

elixirmixer
12-06-2016, 11:40 PM
In fact I do, and will be happy to share, if you could please share in detail this 'pilgrimage' what sources or references do you have for this pilgrimage?

I want to come!!

I will pull out some of my super old Egyptian text, they speak of the rivers in detail...

Voltaire
12-06-2016, 11:59 PM
This practice could also be referred to as dante's "decent into Inferno"

it is not an actual pilgrimage, but the process of "ankhing" sexual energy, or tantric redirection of energy
(starting in the cerebrum, traveling down to the horse's tail, mixing with the 7 semenal fluids, redirecting through the four rivers, then journeying back up the 33 degrees to the Epithalmus)

If I've made a faux pas in any regard please feel free to let me know

elixirmixer
12-07-2016, 12:53 PM
I do know what your talking about, although I've never read any source material. I'm interested to hear more about how this anuking goes for you. I'll PM you about this sometime soon

True Initiate
12-07-2016, 09:30 PM
This is my favourite theory! Skip to 1 hour 13 minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxQUELXjbQ

Voltaire
12-08-2016, 06:00 AM
amazing
thank you

these are the four rivers, the four winds of creation

Perhaps I am looking in the wrong area.

I am trying to find the redirect for the kundalini energy (white/grey).
I was under the impression there were four rivers or canals when connecting the lower chakras together.
maybe I was mistaken. I'm sure it must be in Genesis somewhere...

Kiorionis
12-08-2016, 06:27 AM
Kundalini has more to do with the the four bandhas than the chakras, IMO

elixirmixer
12-08-2016, 10:14 AM
This is my favourite theory! Skip to 1 hour 13 minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxQUELXjbQ

May I ask what you are referring to, TI?

Voltaire
12-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Kundalini has more to do with the the four bandhas than the chakras, IMO

Yes, quite. But I'm interested in the way in which, as a whole, the energy is flowed around the reproductive organs.

If we assume a man is orgasming and releasing that energy, there is a way we can redirect the fluids produced to the epithalmus to retain it; providing vital energy for the mind.
That is what I'm searching for.
It's not solely kundalini, it's a mixture of many different disciplines.
It's very difficult to work out alone, however.

True Initiate
12-08-2016, 09:27 PM
May I ask what you are referring to, TI?

If you click play button on the video skip right to 1 hour and 13 minutes and you will discover alternative meaning of the 4 rivers of genesis.

elixirmixer
12-08-2016, 11:09 PM
If you click play button on the video skip right to 1 hour and 13 minutes and you will discover alternative meaning of the 4 rivers of genesis.

Which video, I don't appear to have one on the screen....

elixirmixer
12-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Voltaire: you seem to be trying to achieve two seperate conditions. One being the Aunking of the magnetic vital forces and also an In-jaculation is semen up into the glands.

I've been trying to work that last one out for years. I've found it very difficult. Not difficult to retain the semen, but when I do, it simply flows into the bladder, not flowing where it needs to be.

Let me know of any progress, as I really would like to be re fluxing my sexual fluids through the brain.

Kiorionis
12-08-2016, 11:54 PM
If we assume a man is orgasming and releasing that energy, there is a way we can redirect the fluids produced to the epithalmus to retain it; providing vital energy for the mind.
That is what I'm searching for.

I know of two methods, both of which I have studied over the last few years. The first requires celebacy, and the second has to do with retaining the semen in the testes while expelling the seminal fluid from the prostate.

In the second approach, you lose some energt but the main "orgasm" is redirected up the spine through breathing and muscle contractions. The spinal column must be free of blockages though.

elixirmixer
12-09-2016, 12:21 AM
The spinal column must be free of blockages though.

Here in lies out main problem. I believe not only the spine but also the prostate must also be in good health. A poor diet, colon and bowel issues, or excessive ejaculation, can all play a part in an inflamed prostate. This will be the first barrier to overcome unless you are already in prime health.

ArcherSage
12-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Its not the semen, rather it is the energy attached to it that rises. The more you build up, the further the orgasm will spread. If you master the kegel, and hold it right before orgasm and do not let go, the energy will simply redirect itself. Depending on how much energy you have stored, will determine the radius of the orgasm and where it spreads. It is rather easy for most people to spread this energy to the abdomen.

Voltaire
12-09-2016, 01:13 AM
I've been trying to work that last one out for years. I've found it very difficult. Not difficult to retain the semen, but when I do, it simply flows into the bladder, not flowing where it needs to be.

Let me know of any progress, as I really would like to be re fluxing my sexual fluids through the brain.

I see what you are saying; the path it should take flows up the back, pushes out of the back where the heart resides, goes around the head, down to the stomach and pushes out again in an "ankh" shape.
It also should not require orgasm if done correctly.

It's something I've spent a lot of time and energy trying to perfect, but i think my latest line of enquiry has lead to some answers.

I know of two methods, both of which I have studied over the last few years. The first requires celebacy, and the second has to do with retaining the semen in the testes while expelling the seminal fluid from the prostate.

In the second approach, you lose some energt but the main "orgasm" is redirected up the spine through breathing and muscle contractions. The spinal column must be free of blockages though.

From what I've researched, and from what a family friend - a navy colonel - says once you acheive a redirect, and "lock it in", you do not need to have an orgasm, and remain celebate: the fluid as it's produced makes it's way up the spine, as opposed to being retained in the testies awaiting ejaculation.
This action is enduced through sexual arousal, and as such the mere arousal creates the flow of life-fluids up the spine and into the brain.
This is a closely guarded secret in occult circles, as it is the fundamental "short-circuiting" of the human reproductive and edocrine system that allows many of the elite to function on such a high level.
This fluid is to the mind what NOS is to a car engine.

I just need to work out the finer details of its operation in order to work it out entirely, and I will happily share my findings.

IMHO, the time for secrecy was the middle ages, when not hiding from the church meant your life.
Now is the time for sharing the path to higher consciousness, and bringing our fellow man along with us for the journey.

elixirmixer
12-09-2016, 01:39 AM
IMHO, the time for secrecy was the middle ages, when not hiding from the church meant your life.
Now is the time for sharing the path to higher consciousness, and bringing our fellow man along with us for the journey.

Loving your work mate, keep it up.

ArcherSage, the energy can be redirected, this I can achieve successfully, but it is also possible to open up channels for the fluids to progress, check out 'The golden flower' PDF. As well as 'Tao of Sexology'

These go into the process, although, not sufficiently for me to have any success. If you do try any of these things, I suggest pre-prostate training and to heed any warnings given to you by your teachers as I have cum blood attempting these more advanced methods of fluid retention.

ArcherSage
12-09-2016, 04:01 AM
I am sure the fluid can be re directed, as I have done it before. However there is no benefit for the fluid itself being absorbed into the bloodstream, as simply consuming the ejaculation would achieve this. It is the "chi" or energy attached to the semen that truly carries the power, it isn't the water built up in the hose..rather it is the pressure that gives it power.

Kiorionis
12-09-2016, 05:23 AM
the fluid as it's produced makes it's way up the spine, as opposed to being retained in the testies awaiting ejaculation.
This action is enduced through sexual arousal, and as such the mere arousal creates the flow of life-fluids up the spine and into the brain.

In my experience, the "action" itself is the muscle contraction at the perineum which drives the fluid upwards. It can either be a conscious action or an unconscious one depending on how well/hoe long you've been practicing. It is literally the opposite of the muscle contraction which happens at the moment of orgasm and ejaculation.

So, to be more precise, the common external arousal is transmuted to an internal one, and the muscles of the groin are re-wired to contract in the oppositems direction (inwards and upwards rather than outwards and downwards).

I just need to work out the finer details of its operation in order to work it out entirely, and I will happily share my findings.

The best text I've read on this topic is "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" by Charles Luk. He describes very well the circulation of Nature/Essence through the microcosm orbit (the physical substance) and the circulation of the Generative Force through the eight psychic channels (the incorporeal substance).

ArcherSage is correct in that the energy behind the physical substance will build up in pressure. If you don't know how to circulate it through the "psychic" channels, then all sorts of late-night surprises will await you :p

The thread Samadhi. Kundalini. The Red Body. (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4442-Samadhi.-Kundalini.-The-Red-Body.&highlight=Kundalini) might be interesting.

Voltaire
12-09-2016, 05:43 AM
I am sure the fluid can be re directed, as I have done it before. However there is no benefit for the fluid itself being absorbed into the bloodstream, as simply consuming the ejaculation would achieve this. It is the "chi" or energy attached to the semen that truly carries the power, it isn't the water built up in the hose..rather it is the pressure that gives it power.

I disagree, there's 7 different fluids in semen, it's not just the pressure but the almost stem-cell benefits these fluids provide.

ArcherSage
12-09-2016, 05:57 PM
There are stem cells in your bloodstream right now, and if it was as simple as redirecting the semen upwards, why not simply consume it instead?

Kiorionis
12-09-2016, 07:14 PM
why not simply consume it instead?

Maybe the gastric acid "burns" it. In my opinion, it takes the secret fire to cook and sublimate essence, not the digestive fire. The stomach would cook it into the bloodstream, and the goal as I see it is to move it through the nervous and endocrine system.

Voltaire
12-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Maybe the gastric acid "burns" it. In my opinion, it takes the secret fire to cook and sublimate essence, not the digestive fire. The stomach would cook it into the bloodstream, and the goal as I see it is to move it through the nervous and endocrine system.

Correct.
Some of it would be absorbed, but the stomach acids would destroy the precious parts of it.

and I said "stem-cell benefits" not stem-cell.
be careful not to fall into that trap.

This isn't just some half baked theory I've come up with, this has been the goal of many sages, philosophers and freemasons for thousands of years (read hermetic masonry Frank C Higgins), from Egypt at least (that we know if; possibly Atlantis and Lemuria)

Check out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRRkOtiJEo&list=PLhGFnfUroMK0zoUMytcBR2ieSWlC8poG4

Voltaire
12-11-2016, 01:02 AM
The ASCENSION (32:46):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRRkOtiJEo&list=PLhGFnfUroMK0zoUMytcBR2ieSWlC8poG4

Here he talks about the rising of the sacred oil up the spine into the pineal gland (jacobs ladder, dante's divine comedy, 33degrees of freemasonry, 33 years of Jesus Christ's life and crucifixion, etc)

This is what I'm trying to achieve, except the way it was explained to me by the Navy guy, he said that you could rewire yourself so the oil is constantly "ascending" with every feeling of sexual arousal
This can be acheived through "ankhing" or understanding the flow of the reproductive tract in both male and female.
(as blood rushes to the genitals, the testies produce the reproductive fluids which go straight into the spine, not the bladder or elsewhere as other people have noted).

Voltaire
12-30-2016, 05:31 AM
Found the info I was looking for, if anyone's interested:

(skip to 27:42)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxhTdjLJQlA

Quote:
The four rivers of eden: the 4 waterfluid channels of the Cereberum - (Cerebrospinal system) - is the oil that comes from the claustrum (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claustrum) ("little cloister", the Santa Claus) which descends and comes down the the Sacrum bone, which uses the Horse's tail to pump the oil back up to the Epithalmus; Pineal gland.