PDA

View Full Version : Quintessence of Petrolium

elixirmixer
12-06-2016, 11:52 PM
It is illegal in Australia I'm pretty sure to buy pure unrefined crude oil (without a licence)

Anyway, I was hoping to work closely with a American alchemist to attempt something a little dangerous but IMO could be some very important work indeed...

The separation and re-combination of the three essentials of crude oil.

What could the results be??

Could we create a new type of fuel that burns more efficiently?

What would "evolved petrolum" look like to you? What properties could it have? Could you make a "Gas Stone"???

Going where no alchemist has gone before, ElixirMixer steps it up again and pushes these soft bastards to their limits in understanding nature, consciousness and the universe! Godspeed gentlemen.

Ghislain
12-07-2016, 12:24 AM
I'm sure there is no scarcity of crude oil in polluted areas, use that and clean the environment at the same time ;)

Ghislain

Awani
12-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Could we create a new type of fuel that burns more efficiently?

This is only my view on the matter but there is no future, none at all, in regards to oil. Especially as a source of fuel.

:cool:

elixirmixer
12-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Yes, I've just thought that really, if there was a quintessence of petroleum, it would surely have more appropriate uses then senseless calcination.

Does anyone have any information regarding the safety issues related to petrolium distillation?