PDA

View Full Version : Turning Monoatomics Back To Metal

Vlad
02-08-2009, 03:03 PM
This is a bit of a dangerous area, as lots of possible money could be made from this if a succesful easy procedure was found.
I have come across electrochemical methods for turning the white m-state precipitate back to metal, and across chemical methods. The electrochemical didn't seem to work for those who tried replicating, but the chemical has for at least one person.
The chemical method is surprisingly easy. Burn the dried white precipitate with sulfur powder, and add silver metal to collect the formed gold. Then dissolve the silver away and one should be left with gold metal.
Supposedly microwaving also turns m-state back to metal. So dried white precipitate + sulfur powder in a microwave might do something interesting.

I am also pretty convinced that boiling down a dissolved precipitate soluton with sulfurous or maybe even with sulfuric acid might work but both are pretty dangerous to do unless you have a good hood and safety.

The electrochemical methods used specific voltages and some combined this with alcohol and/or ether and/or sulfuric acid.

theFool
02-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Burn the dried white precipitate with sulfur powder, and add silver metal to collect the formed gold. Then dissolve the silver away and one should be left with gold metal.
It is pretty possible that this researcher ended up with an allotropic form of silver that resembles gold. All that glitters is not gold. You must test it using the stannous chloride method at least.

Vlad
02-09-2009, 08:08 PM
It was real gold, tested and all. I don't even think the researcher who did this test used silver to collect the gold but another method. It was discussed on the ormus_swg list at one time and must be in the archives but there's thousands of messages to wade through now.

solomon levi
02-10-2009, 11:36 PM
The chemical method is surprisingly easy. Burn the dried white precipitate with sulfur powder, and add silver metal to collect the formed gold. Then dissolve the silver away and one should be left with gold metal.
Supposedly microwaving also turns m-state back to metal. So dried white precipitate + sulfur powder in a microwave might do something interesting.

I've melted sulphur in the microwave. Not with m-state though.
Just saying, it can be done without much danger.
Just keep an eye on it.

I think the voltage for m-state gold (collecting on the plate) is 5.5.

solomon levi
05-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Glauber gives a method for extracting gold from sea water, so if it
works you should be able to get a lot more gold from dead sea.

I've tried this once without success, but it was probably my fault
and not the method. At least I need to try it a couple more times to say.
Here's the method if anyone else will try it and report your findings:

In a large cauldron, bucket, whatever... place a quantity of sea water
or dead sea solution, add some dissolved lead - I presume lead dissolved
in nitric acid - and swirl it around so that it comes in contact with all of
the salt water. He says the resulting precipitate is lead chloride and that
a "spiritual gold" adheres to it, which, after washing the salt away from
the precipitate, can be melted, perhaps with some nitre, in cupel and some
gold will remain.

Well, here it is from the book -
http://books.google.com/books?id=nntKEQVzHP0C&pg=PA46&dq=glauber+gold+from+sea+water#PPA46,M1

Vlad
06-01-2009, 12:52 AM
"Your problem is to isolate and identify the ORMUS product from your process. I
think that some of it will be in the form of an oil. You can separate this oil
using ether. Toluene also works.

I have heard that if you dissolve ammonium sulphate in this oil and evaporate
it in the sun you will get a precious metallic coating on your dish."

Aleilius
06-01-2009, 12:56 AM
I have heard that if you dissolve ammonium sulphate in this oil and evaporate
it in the sun you will get a precious metallic coating on your dish
Ammonium sulfate you say? That's interesting!

Vlad
07-09-2009, 01:46 AM
"ASC-Alchemy mentioned that Hudson intentionally left out alot of details in his patent. For example, along with the 2.2V potential the electrolyte should also be an aquaeous ethly alchohol suspension containing very fine carbon particles."

Vlad
08-10-2009, 05:10 PM
"The Essene and David Hudson both said that ORMUS gold sublimes above 425
degrees Celsius in the air. The Essene told me that he has microwaved the
Dead Sea precipitate and that 70% of it sublimes above 425 degrees Celsius."

horticult
04-08-2010, 03:04 PM
I wonder if is any progress in this area how to convert monoatomic back to metal?

LeoRetilus
04-08-2010, 10:51 PM
In the Seed Of Gold Thread I posted a link to Don Nance's work and assays on DSS precipitate and precious metals recovered, it is the work that Vlad is refering to earlier in this thread here it is again: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/dsassays.htm

"The FLOW of the Work which is intended to ascertain if there are any changes to the material follows a logical pattern...The Essene and David Hudson both agreed that if the ORMEs/M-state is present that there are several things which tend to cause it to "make metallic bonds" or form metal. Some of these things are:

Sulfites (SO3)

Light, specifically deep infrared or higher, like UV and direct sunlight.

Carbon Monoxide, CO (nope, that's really NOT a town in Colorado ;-)

Strong EMF, such as microwave, or even electric burner energy.

Elemental sulfur at high heat. (Essene)

Carbon

This is not a complete list but represents a lot of what I worked with.

As you can see from the brine assays listed above, the ORMEs do not show up. Please note the figures obtained for Au, Ag, Cu, Co, and all of the M-state elements. The only way to determine if they are present at this point in times seems to be to reduce them to metal and attempt to quantify.

The major purpose in all of this, for me personally was along this line of reasoning...

The Essene said that the black sand that he was providing was not going to be available forever...There is a need to find a replacement or probably something better :) I first began all of this Work with the mind set that if I find a source material which is most abundant in its ORME content then we would have the best medicine. Well, so far it hasn't worked that way but that was the reasoning behind it. All of this Work has definitely improved my processes and the potency and purity of my Manna so there has been significant benefit.

Much more research needs to be done.

The flow...

1) Assay the starting material.

2) Precipitate it and remove the precipitate slurry and assay it. Standard Wet Method was used.

3) Dry a sample of the same slurry under UV or direct sunlight. This should, according to Hudson and the Essene BEGIN its transformation to a metallic ground state or platform. Assay it.

It is worth mentioning here that the Essene said that there were two primary platforms which are gold, Au and palladium, Pd but that silver, Ag was the very first to give up its "spin" and become more metallic. This actually seems to agree with my later assays which will be shown shortly.

4) Mix some of the same sample with sulfur and fire it at a high temperature. Put some away, and the rest Assay it. The reasoning being that the sulfur steals the sodium off of the ORMEs at high heat and they have no choice then but to begin to form metallic bonds. Well, it may not be quite like that but I did it this way, which is very similar to what King Solomon's process was reported to be.

5) Wait 6 months to a year and assay some of the same material from step 4. David Hudson and the Essene both say that it takes a year to "mature." AND sure enough, the material kept changing.

This above procedure was used to begin this Work...with both minor and major tweaking :-)".....

........"When you look at a burned sulfide mat it is an ugly, black, stinking mess. If you are expecting to see bright, shine gold and silver you would be very disappointed. What you will see are mostly oxides of the elements and the only way to what you may have is to assay it.

Fire assays don't lie. They will show you the gold and the silver (metal) that other scans will miss. However, they will NEVER show gold and silver that is not there.

I have taken Silver from Masada Dead Sea salt solution which assayed to contain < 0.05 ppb (parts per billion) of silver (Ag) and have gotten 279.408 oz./ton from it.

I have taken gold from Masada Dead Sea salt solution which assayed to contain 0.31 ppb (parts per billion) of gold (Au) and have gotten 1.4 oz./ton from it.

Yes. There are ORMEs in sea salt."- Don Nance

For me and my findings I work as such, once I recover and dry my precipitates from my sea water I once again do a dry distillation of these precipitates and catch a clear oil that condenses, that oil in my opinion is the philosophical mercury, the ormus gases, it is what will facilitate the growing of the gold out of thin air, that will first show up as silver and later mature into gold, by cosmic and solar influences just as I said in the Seed of Gold Thread. Once extracted I stopper this stuff up and wrap the bottle with aluminum foil and put it in a cool dark place till it is ready to be used. Next I now ash what is left behind to rid myself of what is combustible/impure, the logic here is that the gouge or trash metals/minerals if you will will form a scoria and hold back the metals from re-congregation into recoverable/precipitatable size ions. Next I wash out what ashed from the burn through a filter and reunite it with the oil and digest both at low heat in a sealed flask for a few days then put it to be exposed to the rays of sun and moon/cosmic forces. I've haven't tried adding sulfur or carbon but suffice it to say in order to form a metal it needs a body, and the heart of saturn comprehends the solution quite nicely. However maturation still takes a while, its one of those things you would start today and have to work with large quantites and at great expense without an immediate payback, but in batches worked continously every day in 6 months to a year you would maybe have a harvestable crop, kinda of like making wine I guess.... last years' crop pays this years' bills. Alternatively I stummbled upon another way, a wet way that facilitates a harvest almost daliy as long as the sun is shining, directly overhead (spring/summer) and with possibly dew present. As I infered in the Aqua Regia gold refining thread, I kept buckets of waste acid that still had dissolved metals in them, i.e. copper/nickel, tin and zinc, intial bedding metals that are plated before gold is plated on electronic scrap, these metals were left behind after I selectively precipitated only the Au with sodium bi-sulfite, that is bubbling H2S gas into solution to coax the gold ions that would fall, in cholride form, so the trash metals remained dissolved in the neutralized AR also as chlorides. I kept these buckets because I knew there was an unrecoverable/unprecipitatable form of gold still present in the waste acid, although it didn't show up on the stannous chloride tests I would do, nevertheless I knew it was still there, because of quantative analysis I would do on my starting scrap. Trying to find out how to recover it was how I started reading about David Hudson and his work in the first place, cause you see its how he started down the path as well in trying to figure out what that white powder was that was ruining/occluding his returns, and as for me I was more concerned with how to reclaim all my lost gold than anything else, or how to prevent from losing it in the first place, which later I learned from his work that I was working my acids way too hot and waiting way too long to neutralize the nitric, and so digestion continued even long after the metals dissappeared into solution, in those days I felt the same way about alchemy as most scientists still do, until the days that I started seeing things that I couldn't explain that is, then everything changed for me. So I left a couple of these buckets uncovered in the warm southern Californian summer sun and as the water evaporated away I saw a rainbow- like skim/skin form on the surface of the buckets, first it looked like a clear slime, later as it got thicker it displayed the irredescent effect reminescent now from what I know of the Peacocks tail, and still after a few more days as the layer got thicker, it turned into a metallic layer of the finest gold. I melted this into more gold in my furnace and drove it to the refiner and it came back as 99.5% fine gold for which I was paid nicely. :) So you see all the groundwork is laid out in Hudson's patents, he outlines a process to take pure metals to the white powder state and back to metal again as well as hands out a process to recover precious metals from ore that don't assay to contain any in the first place, even such as black sand and white salt-like deposits that are found throughout New Mexico, Arizona and the Great Salt Lake area. Yeah, even like those that are contained in concord grapes/oak and evergreen ash and animal brains!!!

gedfire
04-16-2012, 04:37 AM
Sir,

You had a very interesting response above.I have lots of cellphones and computer parts I would like to extract gold from.However,your bucket and sun method sounds interesting.

You said:

I selectively precipitated only the Au with sodium bi-sulfite, that is bubbling H2S gas into solution to coax the gold ions that would fall, in cholride form, so the trash metals remained dissolved in the neutralized AR also as chlorides. I kept these buckets because I knew there was an unrecoverable/unprecipitatable form of gold still present in the waste acid, although

That is two processes right? sodium bisulphite first followed by hydrogen sulphide gas? I am assuming there was some sodium bi sulphite and H2S still in the liquid.Then when sunlight hits the gold ions they are reduced?

Or was the reduction from the CO in the air?
What is your explanation of this phenomenon?

thanks,

Ged

ggkvarma
04-20-2012, 03:52 PM
add glasspowder and equal amount of borax to the nanopowder this should make nano powder into metal again

Dendritic Xylem
04-21-2012, 09:43 AM
That is two processes right? sodium bisulphite first followed by hydrogen sulphide gas?

I think he meant to say SO2 instead of H2S. Sodium metabisulfite is commonly used to precipitate gold because it releases SO2 gas once dissolved in water. Sulfur Dioxide gas precipitates the gold. I think...

gedfire
04-22-2012, 12:59 AM
add glasspowder and equal amount of borax to the nanopowder this should make nano powder into metal again

Thanks man.

Best regards,
Ged

gedfire
04-22-2012, 01:00 AM
I think he meant to say SO2 instead of H2S. Sodium metabisulfite is commonly used to precipitate gold because it releases SO2 gas once dissolved in water. Sulfur Dioxide gas precipitates the gold. I think...

Thanks for the clarification.

Best regards,
Ged

gedfire
07-02-2012, 04:11 PM
This is a bit of a dangerous area, as lots of possible money could be made from this if a succesful easy procedure was found.
I have come across electrochemical methods for turning the white m-state precipitate back to metal, and across chemical methods. The electrochemical didn't seem to work for those who tried replicating, but the chemical has for at least one person.

I am also pretty convinced that boiling down a dissolved precipitate soluton with sulfurous or maybe even with sulfuric acid might work but both are pretty dangerous to do unless you have a good hood and safety.

The electrochemical methods used specific voltages and some combined this with alcohol and/or ether and/or sulfuric acid.

Hey Vlad,
How about adding electrons to ormus water?

Ged

Andro
07-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Hey Vlad,
How about adding electrons to ormus water?

Ged

According to (unverified) information I received from a friend who is a member of various Ormus Groups, Vlad (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/member.php?97-Vlad) has bean dead for at least two years.

He apparently died under rather mysterious circumstances. RIP.

FYI.

gedfire
07-06-2012, 06:14 PM
According to (unverified) information I received from a friend who is a member of various Ormus Groups, Vlad (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/member.php?97-Vlad) has bean dead for at least two years.

FYI.

Thank you for replying.

I feel a sense of loss.Vlad posts were very very informative and helpful IMHO.

... ... ...

Any answers to my question?

Ged

Ezalor
11-29-2012, 03:34 AM

FYI.
I don't mean to imply anything, as I didn't know Vlad, but if anyone ever decided to try and find an efficient method of making gold from "thin air" to say so (or in other words, very inexpensive materials), they shouldn't ever talk about it to anyone. Because if they succeed, the knowledge of such method would be a more powerful weapon than a thermonuclear bomb. It would be capable of collapsing global economy in the blink of an eye.

gedfire
01-07-2013, 09:24 PM
I don't mean to imply anything, as I didn't know Vlad, but if anyone ever decided to try and find an efficient method of making gold from "thin air" to say so (or in other words, very inexpensive materials), they shouldn't ever talk about it to anyone. Because if they succeed, the knowledge of such method would be a more powerful weapon than a thermonuclear bomb. It would be capable of collapsing global economy in the blink of an eye.

Well, maybe so.I believe this entire website has all the clues to making gold.All I have to do is experiment.If I do find out exactly how to make it, well.Would I share it? My decision would be informed by my own values.Suppose someone uses the proceeds to buy guns, cocaine etc.I wouldn't want to be responsible for that! I would prefer to use portions of the proceeds in humanitarian,philanthropic ways! With that been said I believe people on this forum have made gold.They may just not want to spell it all out for those who may exploit the knowledge in selfish ways....