PDA

View Full Version : Ketamine: journeys into the next dimension (OBE)

Voltaire
12-09-2016, 02:07 AM
This is the story of how I found my way into the next realm; what I saw there, and how it relates to this world; and how I navigated my way around.

Please take note: there were many follow-on events from my presence in this dimension.
You do not simply stumble into a place like that and not attract attention to yourself.
I do not recommend anyone replicating my experience for themselves, especially not and this information is for theoretical research purposes only. That said this experience is all 100% true.

The background:
Several years ago now I suffered from a form of pain. Some nerves had become damaged in an accident, and had contracted 'Chronic pain syndrome' as a result.
If the nerves are like sensors, and everytime one is activated it sends a pain reflex to the CNS, imagine faulty wiring has caused the sensor to keep activating for no reason.
Like an automatic door that keeps opening when no-one is walking through it.

The treatment for this was to go to a hospital in Germany and receive a therapy using ketamine.
They effectively give you increasing doses of ketamine to anesthitise you deeper and deeper until your CNS "resets" and you no longer have any pain.
While I was there there were many other different patients, some with opiate substance issues where the ketamine would "knock out" their dependence and allow them to go cold-turkey without withdrawals, etc, it had lots of different applications.
(I believe there are many videos on this subject on youtube)

The experience:
My first time there I was placed in a hospital bed and wired up.
I was given a dose of ketamine (not sure how much) relative to my bodyweight to test how much I needed to be dosed.
As is often the case it was not enough to acheive the desired effect, but the effects were extraordinary:

the first 10 minutes nothing happened and I kept reading, then suddenly I noticed it.
I started by smelling/tasting on the back of my tounge, and even feeling in my chest a salty tangy sensation - even though it was administered IM (in a muscle).
I told the nurse I felt it and asked her to dim the lights, which she did, until there was just a faint light enabling my vision.

What I saw was amazing. It was nearly dark, but there were these lights around the people in the room: like auras. Not only that everyone had these energetic chords coming out of their feet. In the russian 'Men in black' documentary is the only other place i've seen this referenced, but you could see these different energetic chords pulsing energy up and down them. I also had these coming out of my body; these are RF or AC chords our bodies naturally produce.

This happened a few more times with the exact same results until they got their dosage correct.

When I finally entered complete sedation (whats called a K hole) I was propelled into the next dimension.
There was a sort of buffer there, like an entry test. Once I passed that I was there.

The first thing I saw was a ball of white light (very common NDE vision).
What made this so interesting is it was drawing me closer to it, but I had control of whether I allowed it to or not.
(in this place, your thoughts direct you. after a breif period of adjustment I was able to telepathically maneuver myself around by "thinking" where I was going)

I moved away from this light, and as I got further and further away from it a grid began to come into view above me.
Light doesn't travel very far there, and had the same texture and consistency of the light I'd seen back in the hospital in the form of energy chords.
It's almost like it's CGI graphics in a way, in its appearance.

anyway once I got to this grid, I realised it was a spherical grid and I was inside it.
This grid turns out to be around our planet, and contains our world.
on the cross-sections of this grid were spiraling vortexes.
I went through one of these and when I came out on the other side I was able to look down and see the earth. It was magnificent, I'm not entirely sure why I couldn't see it before.
Likely the first grid IS the earth, before I was inside it.
The vortex I just went through is what we call a "leyline" and the white glowing ball the centre of the earth.

I flew up higher, and went through another vortex in the grid above the first (there's layers and layers of these grids, apparently it was originally contructed by thoth - and starts at the Giza pyramids).
There's also a military base or instilation under each of these vortexes as they need to be protected, and have caused many planes to vapourise if flown into them (the reason why air traffic over certains areas is restricted)

After a while I would return to earth, return to my body, recover - then have to be sedated again until I could not feel the pain anymore.
Overall I had around 20 of these "trips", each time respawning at the same location, each time not having any difficulting in navigating. (the first few times were more stumbley, but after I got the hang of it i had no problem)

But this was when things went west:
after 20 or so trips a large orb like being caught me and came and scooped me up, it was asking me all these questions very angrily, and I became petrified. It wanted to know what I was doing there, who I was etc.
Eventually it took me to some sort of energy flow, and put me inside.
I started moving through all these different shades of light, one into another, and could see this creature as it had me.
It felt great pain, and I in turn felt great pain.
It was showing me all the things humanity is does, all the pain and suffering we are causing, and I began begging it to set me free, to stop doing all this - trying to explain there was a simpler way than to cause so much suffering on one another.

But that's the last thing I remember.
After that my time was done, I had no more pain.
Initially I remember as I was coming to for the last time thinking "i have to bring this information back", and I was holding onto it in front of me, but as my soul was wooshing back into my mind and i watched my mental function rebooting I saw it disintegrate into nothing and I couldn't remember it anymore.

It took a day or so to remember these last events (as they werent stored as "memories" but soul memories, like how you know what you've just being doing for the last day, but you can also "remember" what you did for the last day - if that makes sense)

So that is it, my experience to the hyper-dimension.
I'm sure it begs many questions, and I'm sure many people will suffer cognitive dissonance and have to rationalise that this was a hallucination or dreamstate etc
If you do, that is fine, it's a healthy reflex to something you are not capable of understanding yet.

only a very particular degree of initiate will even know what I'm talking about here, and even then if they have not been themselves they will find it hard to trust the information.

However this is all true, and an actual thing that happened to me.
After this there were certain events and people that came into my life that helped to explain this in its entirity I'm not at liberty to discuss, (and why i would not recommend this to just anyone) but it is completely accurate in its representation.

please feel free to ask questions, and probe as much as you wish;
just please if you have scrutiny please limit your post to "i don't believe you" or something similar.
I've had a lot of threads about this subject ruined by people trolling/postulating long elabourate reasons for why they can't believe me, or trying to turn this into a laughing stock, and I find it prevents a very healthy and exciting conversation from occuring.

Peace and Love
Voltaire :)

Awani
12-09-2016, 02:38 AM
Mod note: I've re-titled this thread (to make it easier for others to find) and moved it to the correct section of the forum [Shamanism: Shamanic traditions & practices, altered states of consciousness, psychedelics, indigenous herbs & medicines, OBE and NDE].

Thanks for this account.

My philosophy is that the only "truth" is direct experience.

I have no Ketamine experience at all... and from what I have read it has been called "the psychedelic heroin". Did you have any addictive side effects?

What you describe seems very similar to a lot of my own experiences, as well as of accounts I have read by people who have had various OBE. One thing I have to say though is that what you describe feels "sterile" or "cold" and "white"... not a warm light, but a more white light... perhaps this is only the way you wrote this, or perhaps the way I subconsciously read it. Does those words fit at all?

I've had a lot of threads about this subject ruined by people trolling/postulating long elabourate reasons for why they can't believe me, or trying to turn this into a laughing stock...

Just what Jesus disciples had to go through. ;)

...trying to explain there was a simpler way than to cause so much suffering on one another...

Like Jesus said: love and light is the way

Now I am not a Christian. I don't belong to any religion, and I don't even subscribe to the traditional Jesus that fundamentalist Christians pray to either.

But Jesus is my homeboy for sure. As is many other sages of the past.

-----------------------------------------------

The Grid is certainly a very common feature, and usually if a person has an experience where they only see the grid and don't go beyond it, I view that as a "threshold experience".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOTLTgDH44

I saw it disintegrate into nothing and I couldn't remember it anymore.

I never had this problem so much although I know it is common. I guess when I go into these things I go as an explorer. Perhaps this is why I have such good memory of what I have experienced, because I intentionally go there to collect data.

:cool:

Voltaire
12-09-2016, 03:13 AM
Would you mind returning my original thread title, please?
And if it's not fit for general, possibly at least moving this to the Mind/General topic alongside your out of body experience?

Did you have any addictive side effects?

None, it wasn't habit-forming - although I did have a desire to go back there, I had no abject compulsion.

Does those words fit at all?

Sterile and cold fits much of the experience. Not in a horrible way. Just in a very logical way.
The gate you pass to get there sheds your immediate need for ego, so you don't mind it, it's much like being inside a large metaphysical machine; although there was love in that realm, love was suddenly a vibrating light slowed down to matter, and was observable in three dimensional space as opposed to being a feeling you can't describe the location of.

The Grid is certainly a very common feature, and usually if a person has an experience where they only see the grid and don't go beyond it, I view that as a "threshold experience".
The vortex's are mentioned and exposed by a CIA agent in Valdamar Valerian's 'Matrix' series.

(it's interesting how all these things 'Matrix', and 'Men in Black' are exposing things, then hollywood comes along and turns them into a completely different movie of the same name, almost asif it's a very expensive screen to hide them on google)

Awani
12-09-2016, 03:19 AM
Would you mind returning my original thread title, please?
And if it's not fit for general, possibly at least moving this to the Mind/General topic alongside your out of body experience?

You have PM.

The vortex's are mentioned and exposed by a CIA agent in Valdamar Valerian's 'Matrix' series.

I have little faith in the conspiratorial aspects or view points. For me these people are irrelevant when brought before the true light of the eternal Mystery. There are groups that conspire, but they are given too much credit. IMO.

Sterile and cold fits much of the experience.

All mine have been "warm" and "non-sterile"... Makes me curious, and I wonder if it is because of:

1. I had my experience in a nature setting and you in a hospital.
2. My experiences were of substances that were not lab-made and yours were.

If any of these points have any weight I suspect #1 has more weight. But this is only a guess.

Voltaire
12-09-2016, 03:47 AM
I have little faith in the conspiratorial aspects or view points.

The matrix series is not conspiratoral, it is fundamentally an explination of the hidden truths of the universe, and how to acheive enlightenment of all levels of it. (as the CIA do)

All mine have been "warm" and "non-sterile"... Makes me curious, and I wonder if it is because of:

Perhaps I did not explain properly.
But it was only cold in regards to it transcended any concept of "warmth" or "feeling".
There there is no need to constantly feel "comfortable" or "warm" since you are just a soul floating in space, and you have transcended your body and therefore needing human things.

At first you do feel death pangs, that is why most people who experience this recreationally do it once then hate it and vow never to do it again (but cannot tell you why, as they dont really remember)...
once you get past this it is the most amazing, beautiful, and phenomenal place you could ever see in this lifetime (perhaps the hospital element allowed me to get past this as I knew I was safe and no harm could come to me : that is the fundamental reason for posting this, as this was my biggest lesson. We are immortal. Nothing in any universe can harm us, as we cannot truely harm anything around us. And nothing can happen that you do not let happen on one level or another. Its only our actions that bring "pain" or "suffering" on egos, and that of those in our orbit)

I am familiar with your experiences, and I believe Iboga and Ayuhasca involve showing you this world from your human perspective, "showing you the door", so to speak.
A Katamine induced coma transcends you past this and "pushes you through the door and closes it politely behind you".
(there is a silver chord that will always attach your soul to your mind/body, it cannot be detached, and you can never get lost.)

This is however a bit "out there", and I understand if anyone has any negetive judgments against me for it.

Ghislain
12-09-2016, 09:24 AM
I am familiar with your experiences, and I believe Iboga and Ayuhasca involve showing you this world from your human perspective, "showing you the door", so to speak.

:) You can never be familiar with this experience until you have experienced it for yourself; it is impossible to put into words. Go and spend some time with the shaman of the Amazon.

I had a similar experience as you talk about in hospital, but mine was due to first time use of Tramadol...it was weird.

Ghislain

Awani
12-09-2016, 01:52 PM
The matrix series is not conspiratoral, it is fundamentally an explination of the hidden truths of the universe, and how to acheive enlightenment of all levels of it. (as the CIA do)

It is the CIA part I don't get.

There there is no need to constantly feel "comfortable" or "warm" since you are just a soul floating in space, and you have transcended your body and therefore needing human things.

I wasn't talking about a human thing.

I am familiar with your experiences...

Then you would know that I already know that... ;)

...we are immortal. Nothing in any universe can harm us, as we cannot truely harm anything around us.

--------------------------------------------------------

I believe Iboga and Ayuhasca involve showing you this world from your human perspective, "showing you the door", so to speak.

I don't share this view at all. As I wrote earlier seeing the Grid is being shown the door, and as you describe regarding your own experience - and if you are familiar with my own experiences as you say - then you must know that these sacred plants are not "door showers".

To flip it all these psychedelics show you the door, but of course depending on your commitment, dosage, setting, shamanic guides etc. it depends on how far you go beyond "that" door. I guess it is the same with natural OBE (based on what I've heard). Some people leave their body, but they "remain" close to it. The don't "go" onward.

zoas23
12-09-2016, 09:34 PM
I have no Ketamine experience at all... and from what I have read it has been called "the psychedelic heroin". Did you have any addictive side effects?

I don't think ANY drug creates an addiction if you take it once (morphine is VERY addictive and I've been "high" on morphine at the hospital after a surgery... of course I didn't develop an addiction... the only thing that happened is that I was "high" and gave an astrology lesson to the doctor and then I tried to make a plan with him to liberate the animals from the Zoo, he was probably used to listen to persons talking about random things whilst they are high on morphine).

Ketamine is however VERY addictive and I saw the life of three former friends getting completely destroyed by it. The comparison with a heroin addiction is not incorrect. I would stay as far as I can from it.

It is also not really "safe"... I've personally taken a close friend to the hospital who almost died after a ketamine overdose. He didn't develop an addiction because he tried it only that time and, of course, decided not to play with that thing again.

theFool
12-10-2016, 11:58 AM

1. I had my experience in a nature setting and you in a hospital.
2. My experiences were of substances that were not lab-made and yours were.

If any of these points have any weight I suspect #1 has more weight. But this is only a guess. I had similar question formed when comparing the relevant "bibliography" of the experiences produced by these two substances. This difference exists even in experiences out of the hospital "set and setting". Your second assumption is my favorite explanation.

Awani
12-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Your second assumption is my favorite explanation.

A few years ago I would have agreed with you, but when I smoked DMT (that is lab made) I once did it in my bathroom because for some reason I didn't want to go outside... I wanted to try it in the "safety" of my own home, but we don't want smoke inside so I sat in the bathroom... anyway after this experience I did it a few times outside in nature and the set and setting did make a huge difference. In the bathroom it was "colder" somehow, but in nature much warmer. That is why I leaned towards #1.

But then again smokeable DMT might be lab-produced, but it is still a "natural" substance. The lab production is just about extracting the DMT from the organic material (the bark). Whereas Ketamine is not of the same type as far as I understand, it's more "chemical".

So yes perhaps you are correct.

Voltaire
12-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Ketamine is however VERY addictive and I saw the life of three former friends getting completely destroyed by it. The comparison with a heroin addiction is not incorrect. I would stay as far as I can from it.

It is also not really "safe"... I've personally taken a close friend to the hospital who almost died after a ketamine overdose. He didn't develop an addiction because he tried it only that time and, of course, decided not to play with that thing again.

Hmmm. I think perhaps you're thinking of another drug here. Ketamine is non-addictive and perfectly safe.
That's why it's used in anaesthesia on pregnant women; (that and it doesn't cross the placenta)
There could be a couple of instances where it would be harmful: long-term use, and I mean REALLY long-term use can affect the bladder muscles. People who have used continuously for a few years have ended up getting damage to their bladders.
It can also cause respiratory depression, so it's ill-advised to say the least if you have asthma or COPD as it could potentially cause fluid on the lungs (although this is rare).

It's also not physically addictive. I'm sorry to hear about your friends becoming dependant, and if it was ketamine they were using, as a chemist I would say it was likely either mixed with cocaine (as a street drug this is sometimes reffered to as 'Calvin-klein' and is obviously very addictive) or it was the psychological effects that were addictive to them (the escape from reality/crave of sensation).

These are all off the top of my head; I wouldn't recommend anyone taking any drug outside of a medical environment; I also wouldn't rely on my information if you're considering taking any substance, so perhaps google or check erowid if you are.

The lab production is just about extracting the DMT from the organic material (the bark). Whereas Ketamine is not of the same type as far as I understand, it's more "chemical".

I agree with you in part, but I believe your mental state at the time has a much more profound effect on what it is you're taking.
Also the state of your liver: the time of day affects the different stages and chemical reactions going on in your liver, so at 5pm you have a completely different set of chemical reactions going on than at 4am (this is also why during our sleep patterns we have a "liver dream", and people with damaged livers such as alcoholics often have sleep apnea of the vagus nerve and night terrors around this time)

In astrotheology, the different times of the day are also ruled by different planets. I believe this was talked about in 'The greater key of Solomon book 1' iirc, and I would also recommend 'Zodiac and the salts of salvation' to anyone interested.

Kiorionis
12-10-2016, 10:36 PM
anyway once I got to this grid, I realised it was a spherical grid and I was inside it.
This grid turns out to be around our planet, and contains our world.
on the cross-sections of this grid were spiraling vortexes.
I went through one of these and when I came out on the other side I was able to look down and see the earth. It was magnificent, I'm not entirely sure why I couldn't see it before.
Likely the first grid IS the earth, before I was inside it.
The vortex I just went through is what we call a "leyline" and the white glowing ball the centre of the earth.

I flew up higher, and went through another vortex in the grid above the first (there's layers and layers of these grids, apparently it was originally contructed by thoth - and starts at the Giza pyramids).

HI Voltaire,

I'd love to hear more about this grid system, if you have any more information to share about your experience with it.

Voltaire
12-11-2016, 12:36 AM
HI Voltaire,

I'd love to hear more about this grid system, if you have any more information to share about your experience with it.

Ask me anything you like and I'll tell you what I know.

I spent a great many hour days and weeks in the other dimension. The invisible universe, under the invisible sun.
Time does not exists there, so although I was only unconscious on this plane for an hour, it was much longer there.

I remember quite a lot about what I saw there, and the physics of the universe there, so I'll try and answer any questions as best as I can.
I'll maybe try and draw a picture to explain it better by time you next reply.

theFool
12-11-2016, 07:22 AM
Ask me anything you like and I'll tell you what I know. Sounds interesting for me also to listen to your ideas.

Time does not exists there, so although I was only unconscious on this plane for an hour, it was much longer there. Time is completely non-existent or does it have a slower pace compared to our time? How is it possible to have non-existent time but to have events occuring and movement?

Voltaire
12-11-2016, 08:08 AM
I'm pretty sure time doesn't exist there.
That's how they're able to talk about events that haven't happened yet.

It also means they judge us on not just what we've done, but what we're going to do;
it means everything is pre-ordaned. To a certain degree.
I did once witness an argument between two twin spirits: one was arguing that one thing would happen, one was arguing that it doesn't.
It seems that there may be various timelines, based on a positive/negative (what we call good and evil) system

To explain this you have to look at dimensional theory.
There are 11 dimensions, or something like that (I'm a little rusty on this)
but the 4th dimension is Time, past that you have different dimensions where different things happen, and by the 9th dimension you are able to see everything that happens in the other dimensions ever, and the 12th dimension is a completely alternate reality where the big bang as we know it didn't happen as it is in our universe (sorry if this info is a little off, it's off the top of my head from a textbook I once read, and so the information is likely inaccurate, but is presented to give you a general gist of the theory (I'm too busy to stop and google atm))

Conclusion:
I understand what you mean with the time difference/time dilation.
Without reenacting the test, and recreating results in a lab environment I wouldn't be able to really source the answer to this question.
I know around 45minutes in this dimension occured, and a few hours in the next, but it could have just "felt like" hours:
I may have been gone a second, and the other 44 minutes 59 seconds were just filler/transition;
It may not have to have any time pass in this dimension, or it may just pass much slowly in theirs, it's hard to tell.
But time is a relative construct, and since gravity doesn't seem to react the same in their universe (doesn't have a bearing much at all) time doesn't seem to occur there in the way we perceive it here.

Imagine you had no time, no clocks, no gravity, no mass anywhere - just a large black void.
How would you measure time?
you would need something to measure, so say you moved: as there's nothing around you relative to you it would be impossible to tell if you'd moved, how fast, or how long it took you to move from a to b (since there is no a or b to measure against)

It was similar to that here, things were moving, and there was interaction, but it was very much all just relative to each other thing's movements - as if everything there was all just happening, instead of being in chronological order or anything.
And everything here seemed to be known to them, past present and future.

Does that make any sense?

theFool
12-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Does that make any sense? Thanks for your detailed answer. Time is difficult to perceive even in this plane. Imagine a world without clocks as you said or without the precession of day and night .. you will think that time in the longterm doesn't exist. It seems to exist only in short "periods"-stories. But this is how you perceive it; we know that devices like clocks can help us detect and measure it.

In that world you talk about, I observe that space is existent. You talk about a grid around the earth and a black sun. This means that measurements of space are possible there, right? When it comes to time, is it possible to observe the behaviour of the black sun for example and draw conclusions about the time? As I see it you already described two constants in that place through which you can locate your self in space and probably in time too.