PDA

View Full Version : Accelerating Plant Growth

Aleilius
02-08-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm interested in ways to accelerate plant growth from seed. John French in "The Art of Distillation" mentions these two methods.

TO MAKE A VEGETABLE GROW AND BECOME MORE GLORIOUS THAN ANY OF ITS SPECIES
Reduce any vegetable into its three first principles. Then join them together again, being well purified, and put the same into a rich earth, and you shall have it produce a vegetable far more glorious than any of its species.
Now, how to make such an essence, look into the first book, and there you shall see the process thereof.

TO MAKE A PLANT GROW IN TWO OR THREE HOURS
Take the ashes of moss and moisten them with the juice of an old dunghill, being first pressed forth and strained.
Then dry them a little, and moisten them as before. Do this four or five times. Put this mixture, being neither very dry nor very moist, into some earthen or metal vessel, and in it set the seeds of lettuce, purslain or parsley (because they will grow sooner than other plants) being first impregnated with the essence of a vegetable of its own species (the process thereof you shall find in Book I) until they begin to sprout forth.
Then, I say, put them in the said earth with that end upwards which sprouts forth. Then put the vessel into a gentle heat, and when it begins to dry moisten it with some of the said juice of dung.
You may by this means have a salad grow while supper is making ready.

Clayrn Darrow
02-28-2009, 05:27 AM
Curious technique! How did you learn about this Aleilius?

Salazius
02-28-2009, 10:30 AM
You can also make an inner accumulation of element Earth into your astral body, then releasing it into the seed, and in one hour the plant has grown to give you fruits.

You can also use a "sacred word", but you really need to be skillful.

Another thing found in Spalding's books, when a Master want to put a seed into the ground, the plant have already given fruits. That's mastery ! Overcoming Maya's delusional world.

Or, you take a Red Stone, not pushed too far, or it will burn the seed, and dissolve into clear rain water the stone, give a drop to the seed and look at it growing.

If I remember, it's Flamel who says that you can make flourish a tree in winter in a night time with the Stone.

Aleilius
03-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Curious technique! How did you learn about this Aleilius?
Hi Claryn, I'm sorry I should have put a link to the source text.

It's from John French - The Art of Distillation - Section V (http://www.alchemywebsite.com/jfren_5.html).

---

Thanks Salazius, that's some good information.

If I remember, it's Flamel who says that you can make flourish a tree in winter in a night time with the Stone.
Could you please supply me with a link to this text? I'm curious!