PDA

View Full Version : Could Alchemy Forums be working for Illuminati?

elixirmixer
12-14-2016, 08:03 AM
Could you consider for a moment, if AF was secretly working for a government intelligence agency? Or, what is more realistic, is if our hard work is in blight of a greater hidden threat, the conscious awareness of the elite to our art!

!!!!

I'm just actually preparing the scene to ask a very Important question...

Who of you, are secretly deep down studying our sacred art, just to take down the Illuminati?!?!?!

You know you want to.............................

alfr
12-14-2016, 09:11 AM
sure and the time is arrived....

for as organization and front international : group agape prometeo
by always is absolutly obvious try made it and we try made it by always in our public front orgsnizzation of ...resistence ... and our pubblic hystory and action...esoteric and of strong social antagonism ....are a public testimony of it
so this for us is absolutly obvious
in all our pubblic oranization and principle of our editions of manuscritp of alchemy books etc... etc... and in our social front antagonism action .....
(but here about it we not say of more on it... the very strictly necessary about it is for our specific choice was by us already (the very strictly necessary ) made.. pubblic....)
nb if one are interesting to confront about it must know that there are private etc filter... absolutly necessary to work.. in it ....

regards

Awani
12-14-2016, 01:31 PM
As you might be aware such matters are not possible to discuss in the open.

:cool:

Schmuldvich
12-14-2016, 05:55 PM
You'd be a fool to think that the powers that be don't have an eye on this (and other) message boards around the internet. They most certainly are watching and keeping tabs on our progress, no doubt.

As has been brought up before, the real talk occurs in private once a bond of trust and sincerity has been established between the individuals.

ArcherSage
12-14-2016, 06:51 PM
perhaps they dont know the secrets and are testing out our theories

Awani
12-14-2016, 07:34 PM
...the powers that be...

They only have superficial power. I will continue to promote the point that "the Elite" are irrelevant and only on a surface dwelling level do they have any power (usually only with a foundation of acceptance by the masses.

You are right. They don't know.

Awani
12-14-2016, 07:58 PM
Who of you, are secretly deep down studying our sacred art, just to take down the Illuminati?!?!?!

The "good" Illuminati has already been taken down over a hundred years ago. The "bad" Illuminati - what I call The Elite... well they cannot be taken down. They can only take down themselves.

What do we do to the Monster in the closet if we have a child that is very scared? We turn on the Light and tell the child there are no monsters in the closet (and there isn't). The monster is in the mind of the child, and it is creating a scary world for that child. Same thing with The Elite / Illuminati. ;)

As you might be aware such matters are not possible to discuss in the open.

To be clear this quote by me was a joke.

Voltaire
12-14-2016, 09:11 PM

Trust me: they KNOW

This isn't as far fetched as some might think:
A lot of online forums have government ties. Tavistock secretly run forums like AboveTopSecret, and ProjectAvalon; with senior mods on others, and have done for years
If you don't believe me, mention the word "Tavistock" on them and get an instant perma-ban with no explination (true)

This isn't as sinister as it seem, however:
Mostly it's to collect metadata
Not so much what people think, but how they think, and what creates phenomena in online traffic
Unfortunately it's also used to supress information, discredit public figures, as well as spread misinformation and disinformation to people
These uses on the forums mainly gather HUMINT & SAMINT, support stories about bogus alien abductions, and hide MILAB activities
(if you want to test this, maybe post something about hermetic alchemy on one of these forums; it will be moved into a subcategory, supressed and ridiculed by the staff and key members, to make sure that the readership don't take it seriously and start turning towards alchemy and hermetics)

Source: Former grade 5 analyst for many years

elixirmixer
12-14-2016, 09:15 PM
That was a very political answer dev, I think he's one of them people... It would befit the monster in the closet, to convince the parents he's not there, with the ability to appear invisible... Only to go on tormenting the children endlessly.....

Awani
12-14-2016, 09:26 PM
(if you want to test this, maybe post something about hermetic alchemy on one of these forums; it will be moved into a subcategory, supressed and ridiculed by the staff and key members, to make sure that the readership don't take it seriously and start turning towards alchemy and hermetics)

Usually people who don't know anything about alchemy think it should all be taken in the literal sense and in this form maybe they are correct to ridicule it.

As for all the other pro-conspiracy, illuminati-related and black-ops spying posts in this thread I only have one opinion on the issue: irrelevant.

But by all means continue... :)

Schmuldvich
12-14-2016, 09:40 PM
As for all the other pro-conspiracy, illuminati-related and black-ops spying posts in this thread I only have one opinion on the issue: irrelevant.
Yes. This.

To put much energy into thinking about, or even discussing "the illuminati" is foolish and such a waste of time and energy that can better allocated elsewhere, imo.

Andro
12-14-2016, 10:02 PM
That was a very political answer dev, I think he's one of them people...

WHO exactly do you mean 'is one of them people'?

Andro
12-14-2016, 10:05 PM
post something about hermetic alchemy on one of these forums; it will be moved into a subcategory, suppressed and ridiculed by the staff and key members, to make sure that the readership don't take it seriously and start turning towards alchemy and hermetics

What would be (to 'The Them') the difference between "Hermetic Alchemy" & "Alchemy and Hermetics"?

Awani
12-15-2016, 12:21 AM
That was a very political answer dev, I think he's one of them people...

Watch this, perhaps you will learn something from it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW8fDw8VzKI

It would befit the monster in the closet, to convince the parents he's not there, with the ability to appear invisible... Only to go on tormenting the children endlessly.....

If we continue with the same allegory the monster is the father (who happens to be a man who lost his dreams and now drinks himself to sleep on a daily basis, and on occasion fingers the child in the ass).

But let's say there is an Illuminati for sure, then where are we in the scheme of things?

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/52ede3ede4b08d6717e3faee/t/573a2512e3214017eb2d336f/1463428561743/pyramid?format=1500w (http://www.naturalbornalchemist.com/episodes/2016/9/11/episode-87-conspiracy)

The only conspiracy is whatever caused humans to forget that the biggest "enemy" in their lives is themselves.

Voltaire
12-15-2016, 01:57 AM
It would befit the monster in the closet, to convince the parents he's not there, with the ability to appear invisible... Only to go on tormenting the children endlessly.....

What's that supposed to mean?

If we continue with the same allegory the monster is the father (who happens to be a man who lost his dreams and now drinks himself to sleep on a daily basis, and on occasion fingers the child in the ass).

You need therapy, and even if it's a joke please don't talk like that on the forums, it hurts my heart chakra...
Child abuse isn't a joke...

What would be ... the difference between "Hermetic Alchemy" & "Alchemy and Hermetics"?

And hermetics isn't alchemy, but hermetics has an alchemy of its own.
Alchemy and hermetics are two different disciplines, one created by Thoth in egypt "as above, so below", one from the occult chemists of the middle ages.
Hermetic Alchemy is from egypt.

Yes. This.

To put much energy into thinking about, or even discussing "the illuminati" is foolish and such a waste of time and energy that can better allocated elsewhere, imo.

Imho that depends on how much you know.. and who you know..

Awani
12-15-2016, 02:09 AM
You need therapy, and even if it's a joke please don't talk like that on the forums, it hurts my heart chakra...
Child abuse isn't a joke...

Lol... you should see some other posts I've done then.

Btw it was not a joke, it was an allegory (if you read the whole sentence).

elixirmixer
12-15-2016, 03:45 AM
Rape always makes good allegories :) gets straight to the point.

And yes, child abuse is wrong, which is why we all need to band together, create epic new 'nano-alch weaponry' and fry those pedo elitist fucks.

We could become the real Jedi's but the keepers of the stone won't pony up the goods for us good hearted warriors against evil.

Pony up boys :p

elixirmixer
12-15-2016, 03:48 AM
Nah, it's all good. I've got the stone brewing now :p :cool:

elixirmixer
12-17-2016, 08:00 PM
I started this thread as a joke, but the more I consider it, the less inclined I to write posts as revealing as I have been.

It's upsetting, really, to have finally found some alchemically minded individuals in which to reflect from one another, but as my alchemical knowledge is increasing it is getting more difficult to be able to talk about things without reavealing to much about our art.

I know I'm very open on my E.M P.S. thread, but that's mainly out of spite for how rediculously silly I think it is for people to be so closely guarded about certain topics. We want the earth to grow and evolve, not stagnate and ferment (the earth is currently in a fermentation process I believe) ((it's rotting)).

So yeah.... I was going to write up and epic thread about metal Hybridization and then I thought "These people don't trust me with their secrets.... Should I really be handing out mine?"

The potential that I could put up a process, then, even if Dev isn't "secretly in on it" any government fuck could just log on, and steal my newly developed process of metal Hybridization.

I'm certainly not trying to dis-courage others to keep posting, merely allowing your minds some time to reflect on the nature of our work, the nature of our world, and to ask the question, "Am I safe to share this?"

I would love any of you government shits to give me a call and write me a big check to show you how you can heal the elite while limit access to the poor.... You dodgy bastards you...

I wouldn't sell the great work, but I'll sure as he'll sell some of the other secrets I've found.

I suppose that what I'm trying to say is that, if the illuminati is really out there, then stop beings C***s and just offer me an epic job you pricks.

The End.

Schmuldvich
12-17-2016, 10:22 PM
The potential that I could put up a process, then, even if Dev isn't "secretly in on it" any government fuck could just log on, and steal my newly developed process of metal Hybridization.

I think we should be more focused on the old ways of the Ancients, rather than our own newly developed processes, imo.

Awani
12-17-2016, 10:27 PM
Has anyone seen the South Park episode where Cartman manages to get into the NSA secret surveillance facility? Cartman does this in order to find out what information they have on him, which - to his annoyance - is nothing because he is irrelevant to them.

Voltaire
12-18-2016, 12:03 AM
any government fuck could just log on, and steal my newly developed process of metal Hybridization.

With agencies like NSA, CIA, GCHQ etc it's possible to spy on pretty much anyone without backlash.
The NSA guys quite famously spy on their partners, listen to their conversations etc, see where their going through their phone's GPS, watch them via their webcams or any camera device hooked up by wifi; it's called LOVEINT (lovelife intelligence)

I once knew a guy who had his laptop stolen, was able to watch the family that it ended up with for months; knew everything about them (they seemed like nice people)

As if there weren't already enough reasons not to date a spy...
but without sounding disparaging or curt: these guys already know of way advanced hybridization techniques

Has anyone seen the South Park episode where Cartman manages to get into the NSA secret surveillance facility? Cartman does this in order to find out what information they have on him, which - to his annoyance - is nothing because he is irrelevant to them.

The way the algorythms work they have everything on you ever entered into a computer (and most stuff that wasn't)

Awani
12-18-2016, 01:38 AM
You missed my point:

...because he is irrelevant to them.:

People who think they have secrets, or think they are doing something spectacular... it is very probable that (if they could find out if they are consciously looked at) they would find out they are not. I bet with a high degree of certainty that "the Elite" doesn't give a fuck about this website one bit. And even if they did... so what.

In my book THEY are as irrelevant as I am to them.

...without reavealing to much about our art.

Nothing to reveal to anyone (you cannot reveal what has to start within). It is not "our" art either. It is just "an" art. IMO.

"Am I safe to share this?"

Yes. Why not?

...and just offer me an epic job you pricks.

Why would you want to spend time with the greedy, the low-self esteemed and the sexually perverse (baby rape)?

elixirmixer
12-18-2016, 11:34 AM
I certainly don't want to work side by side with the baby jabbers. But I will cash their checks. I ask the 'safety' question because I am now endeavouring to make P.S. If I am truly successful (could still be years away) does that put me in danger? Since I'm already a bit of a show-off already. Find it hard to keep my own secrets and fear that assassinations and kidnapping could be the fruit of my labour.

I want to get stoned, but I don't want to get locked up by the taxation office.

LEGALISE THE STONE!!

Awani
12-18-2016, 12:14 PM
If I am truly successful (could still be years away) does that put me in danger?

That depends on what you think the Stone is. If you consider the Stone to be able to produce "shitload of gold" then I guess that is technically illegal... it's a sort of counterfeiting. And if you don't have those stamps on the gold it is basically useless. It's like having a 1000 dollar bill and not being able to cash it anywhere.

But I don't think this is the purpose, although that is another topic and theres plenty of threads discussing that.

There is a famous saying that goes "just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not after you..." but most likely you're simply paranoid. And from my experience being at these forums for ten years there is a great deal of hubris, ego and" keeper of real secrets" mentality amongst "alchemists". I am not personally impressed by such things and for me this is not alchemy. And if I am wrong? Well...

If alchemy is all about keeping secrets, making gold, living forever in this physical body and about reaching some sort of status as master, guru, gate keeper etc... if THIS is alchemy then I am not interested in alchemy at all. This is my position.

Awani
12-18-2016, 12:23 PM
I was told that apparently there are a few people that think I have the secret to the Stone, and that I pretend to not know (or want to know) how to make it. I heard this through the grapevine. This makes me laugh and clearly shows the level of stupidity amongst humanity. I have to post this again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rW8fDw8VzKI

There is this childish need for "secret", hunting it or having it.

There is no such secret. The only secret is: who are you? And possibly what are you going to do about it?

And that abyss can be both more valuable to explore and also utterly terrifying.

I do know some things, of great importance... but if anyone ever would find out what those things were they would be very disappointed. It's like seeing a magic trick and be amazed, and then finding out how it is done and be utterly let down on how simple it was.

---------------------------------------

If someone actually manages to make the Stone that can make gold etc... and they give it to me I would flush it down the toilet. No joke.

zoas23
12-18-2016, 08:17 PM
I was told that apparently there are a few people that think I have the secret to the Stone, and that I pretend to not know (or want to know) how to make it. I heard this through the grapevine. This makes me laugh and clearly shows the level of stupidity amongst humanity.

LOL... I think I am one of those sources. Yeah... a group of alchemists got in touch with me and told me that they were trying to get close to you so you can teach them how to make the Stone that makes gold... I told them that you are marvelous, but that you aren't even into labs and that you probably would make a mess making a basic spagiric operation. I told them that you were fantastic in other ways though, but that their plan was silly...

What I got as a reply was that I was protecting you and that it was fine, that probably I was your student and I was protecting my "teacher".

I think you have been discovered, Dev... There's no escape now: Please tell everyone how to make gold, the "I'm not into labs" strategy has failed!!!!! :p You have been discovered. LOL.

elixirmixer
12-18-2016, 09:24 PM
Hahahahaha I KNEW IT!!

Honestly, I would use the stone for both gold and meds. But I'm mostly interested in meds and only gold because of the increasing lack of freedoms, which appears as if you have to 'buy' your freedom these days. A big fishing yacht would be nice, and the most epic metal Hybridization lab ever.... But other than that, maybe a decent sized farm would be nice to live on.

I DO wonder sometimes as to 'whos got it' and 'who doesn't'

I think Dev is just too into the 'fun' of alchemy, doesn't seem serious enough to go all the way to the physical stone (doesn't mean he won't developer the inner stone, the greatest and cheapest of all stones)

Andro's taught me a lot with meanin too... That man does have some secrets I'm sure of it, he has already shared may of them in well hidden places I've noticed...

Love to chat more, but got to go. DEV STANDS FOR DEVIL!!!

Awani
12-18-2016, 09:51 PM
...they were trying to get close to you so you can teach them how to make the Stone...

I haven't noticed any such attempts. So they must have listened to what you said.

I think Dev is just too into the 'fun' of alchemy, doesn't seem serious enough to go all the way to the physical stone (doesn't mean he won't developer the inner stone, the greatest and cheapest of all stones)

It is not that I'm not serious, it's because it is a waste of time to do so for me... and the inner stone as you call it is the most expensive of all. Money has no real value in the infinite cosmos. I am very serious about alchemy... but not at all serious when it comes to gold and the Elite.

DEV STANDS FOR DEVIL!!!

dev = actually a corrupt version of the Sanskrit word for God... and "my God" if viewed by traditionalistic and fundamentalistic Christians and Muslims would be perceived as the Devil.

But it is just a nickname that happens to mean the above... it comes from a longer name I used to have, but everyone kept calling me "dev" so I changed it.

Truth is never as fun as the trick. Unless you are shown the abyss of the divine mystery, but no one can show anyone the way there... and eventually we all go... so either hurry up or patiently wait.

Awani
12-18-2016, 10:10 PM
Please tell everyone how to make gold, the "I'm not into labs" strategy has failed!!!!! :p You have been discovered. LOL.

Fine.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/paracelsus_zpsi0jt7rbe.jpg (http://www.alchemywebsite.com/prints_series_val_azoth.html)

elixirmixer
01-13-2017, 09:01 AM
I have noticed, and wish to report, that Steve Kalecs Salt volatilization experiment has been removed from the alchemywebsite.com pages.

This is not very nice, considering how important that work is to the future of herbal spagyrics, and, also, for just those who are wishing to find such things, since salt volatilization is IMO a very important area of Alchemy. (and its hard to find stuff about salt vol.)

I've put this here, as I blame Dev, and his affiliates :p

Andro
01-13-2017, 10:23 AM
Dev and Illuminati at it again! [...] I've put this here, as I blame Dev, and his affiliates

Is this a joke?

elixirmixer
01-13-2017, 10:42 AM
Yes

zoas23
01-13-2017, 11:29 AM
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/steve_kalec.html

elixirmixer
01-13-2017, 11:47 PM
Okay so levity still has it. That's good. but alchemywebsite.com has removed it. (it appears to me)

zoas23
01-14-2017, 04:00 AM
Okay so levity still has it. That's good. but alchemywebsite.com has removed it. (it appears to me)

Probably the author wrote to alchemywebsite asking them to remove it as to keep it exclusive to the site of Adam MacLean...

I did such thing in the past some 50 times with articles written by myself (unrelated to alchemy)... writing to webs and asking them to remove them because they published them without permission (I also got published in Chile without permission, but in a BOOK).

Nowadays many people BELIEVES that if something is on the internet, then you can put it on your web or even publish it in a book... without even asking. This is just a guess of what MAY have happened, but if it happened to me so many times and I am VERY far from being "famous", my guess is that it probably happens to Kalec all the time (because he's "famous").

I don't see ANY conspiracy there...