PDA

View Full Version : Kechari Mudra: the tongue lock - The Key to Overcoming Death

Voltaire
12-16-2016, 12:43 AM
http://www.yogicwayoflife.com/kechari-mudra-the-tongue-lock/

Kechari Mudra is considered the key to enlightenment.
The word ‘Kha’ in Sanskrit indicates Brahman or the Supreme Reality and ‘Chara’ means to move.
"To bring higher reality."

"Kechari Mudra helps the practitioner to move in the blissful infinite consciousness of Brahman. Kechari is an advanced practice that enables the yogi to reach higher states of consciousness. Kechari Mudra is mentioned in Gheranda Samhita, Hatha Yoga Pradeepika and various other yogic and tantric texts."

Kechari mudra is a yoga practice where the tongue is rolled up to touch the soft palate, and with practice it is inserted into the nasal cavity behind the palette .
This is said to overcome thirst, hunger, decay and death.

"This may take months or years of practice. Eventually the yogi is able to taste the nectar (or Amrit) which flows from the roof of the nasal cavity. This nectar energizes the body and helps to overcome the need for thirst and food."

The way this works is your body doesn't need Oxygen as much as it needs to exhale Carbon Dioxide.
Carbon dioxide is toxic before exhaled as it takes up a lot of space inside your system preventing oxygenated blood from moving into its place; for the purpose of this thread just picture it blocking up your system.

For anyone who's ever breathed into a bag or baloon before: you know that you can breathe that air over and over for a while before you become light headed.
This is because we don't actually use all the Oxygen we breathe in.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/90/d3/71/90d37150ca37c7c27914bfd1229c54a3.jpg

When you acheive the Kechari Mudra, your tounge goes up into your nasal cavity, and blocks the lower narrower part of it.
Mathew 7:13 (http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-13.htm)

When you do this, you can stop breathing and the carbon dioxide will make its way out of the top part of the nasal passage.
This is to reduce respiration, heart beat, and eventually to stop the heart.
This stopping of the heart causes a near death experience, used to overcome the Medulla Oblongata;
but I must warn you, do your research thoroughly, know what you're doing, and always have a mentor or spiritual partner with you to spot you before trying anything of this magnitude.

The end result is an overcoming of the automatic functions of the brain, the ability to control your fear of death response, and a kick ass party trick when you can show your friends you can put your tongue all the way up into your nasal passage.

The underside of the tongue will also have a little "key" shape on it, which is pretty sweet.
If anyone knows more about this practice I'm having trouble finding more detailed info on it, so all thoughts or knowledge would be highly appreciated.

elixirmixer
01-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Many Tai Chi, Chi Gung and Falun Dafa practitioners are aware of this method (at least its simpler form, of just touching the tongue to the roof of the mouth, and this, because they believe it 'completes the energy circuit of the micro-cosmos.)

Salazius
08-10-2017, 04:53 PM
I achieved the "kechari mudra" when I was practicing traditionnaly Kriya Yoga.

I received mentally the information that it could be done also etherically, id est, mentally done with your etheric body inside your mouth, no need to strech your tongue.

For that you just need to feel the bridge going from the top to the bottom at the rear of your tongue.

You don't need to stretch the tongue all the way up, just making the exercice to strech the tongue on your palate (without claping it) and holding your breath (you have exhaled before that), and concentrate on your Ajna Chakra, making a vaccuum in your belly, and activating the pump from the perineum, and also the torso. This practice is a solar exercice, very effective, but done too much you'll die of possible combustion. This will draw the Rasa, the Solar Fluid from Ajna. Must be demonstrated in live. Too complicated to really explain it online.

I warn you, making this 20 times will already make you feel burning inside. You'll can't have the possibility to sleep at all of the night. You'll feel restless. And it won't give you superpowers as claimed.

So, the physical position of kechari mudra enables "the Ajna pump" as I call it.

Doing it properly you'll have a physical red dot appearing between your eyebrows. A true Tilak, or tripundra. This is the "Ajna Bindu". I had it, a friend of mine had it also. It's not only a kumkum paste dot on the forehead, it's really a stigmata of solar initiation. Ultimately, IMO, it will bleed.

As I already stated on this forum :
Kechari Mudra is not the same as Kechari Mantra, one is solar, and the other is lunar. Same name, but the meaning is lost.

In order to stay alive with your "forced Ajna Dripping" (I state things as they are...sorry for the purists), you'll need to counter balance with Shakti. For every single absorption of Rasa, you need to re equilibriate it with a rise of Shakti. Which will help to cool it, and wil make this rasa like ... absorbable for the bodies.

Most Yogi's don't have the Lunar Initiation of Kechari BEFORE this step. And generally do nothing good with Kechari Mudra.

Before this step you have the lunar initiation with Bindu or Chandra Chakra.

You need before to wash up your entire energy system with the lunar fluid or amrita.

The mantra is :

Hrim Bham Sam Pham Paham Sam Ksham.

Once your entire body is cold and you are freezing to death, then come back to me.

Schmuldvich
08-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Amazing detailed write-up, Salazius! Perfect!

As someone who has great control over their "Ajna pump" I have never researched or practiced grounding that energy although I realize it is much needed. My body physically BURNS UP(!) when activating my Ajna chakra and I would love to hear how to equalize the energy. Is the mantra "Hrim Bham Sam Pham Paham Sam Ksham" the only way you recommend, or is there more ways to equalize, focusing on the Lunar aspect?

Thank you!

Salazius
08-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Amazing detailed write-up, Salazius! Perfect!

As someone who has great control over their "Ajna pump" I have never researched or practiced grounding that energy although I realize it is much needed. My body physically BURNS UP(!) when activating my Ajna chakra and I would love to hear how to equalize the energy. Is the mantra "Hrim Bham Sam Pham Paham Sam Ksham" the only way you recommend, or is there more ways to equalize, focusing on the Lunar aspect?

Thank you!

Dear Schmuldvich,

The Kechari mantra is the first, prime, and foremost Lunar initiation.

It's not concerned by the Ajna pump nor equilize it. It comes before, it can take two or three year of diligent and steady work on Chandra before everything is completed.

Basically Chandra Chakra must be opened first, and then, after a sign, a dream, a guru blessing, or else, one should consider to pump up his Ajna. Generally Shakti tells you when you have the green light to work with Her and how, otherwise, a big fiery Tiger will come over and try to eat you in your dreams.

No surprize that you burn up, physically, and I guess you have to drink a lot also of water to cool down, like it happened to me.

So, I'm not really going to give all the keys here concerning the Shakti, and even the Solar Initiation is already, imo, too much, since I prefer that people concentrate on the Lunar Aspect : Purity, which is already very hard to acheive in a lifetime.

If by adventure, you are ready to recieve it, then without doubt She will give you Her Blessing and you'll know.

First baptism, and then unction.

But you can still ask Her, and She will show you, your way.

elixirmixer
08-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Another way to build up these lunar energies in the body (the cold, contracting, liquid rushes is how I feel it) is through extensive fasting.

In fact any resistance towards your lusts will spark your lunar forces. And after about 3 -5 days, this cold freeing of bodily toxins (which is what these cold feels represent, the cellular activity of detoxification) then the cold feels grow larger and larger, first in small places, then in whole sets of organs and systems, and finally (never quite made it here) but whole body, I've gotten close and it feels incredible, that was on a 9 day fast. Only water and a handful of berries per day. Doing deep relaxational breathing exercises also can increase the progression of the lunar cycle within the microcosm :)

Schmuldvich
08-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Dear Schmuldvich,

The Kechari mantra is the first, prime, and foremost Lunar initiation. It's not concerned by the Ajna pump nor equilize it. It comes before, it can take two or three year of diligent and steady work on Chandra before everything is completed.

Basically Chandra Chakra must be opened first, and then, after a sign, a dream, a guru blessing, or else, one should consider to pump up his Ajna. Generally Shakti tells you when you have the green light to work with Her and how, otherwise, a big fiery Tiger will come over and try to eat you in your dreams.

No surprize that you burn up, physically, and I guess you have to drink a lot also of water to cool down, like it happened to me.

So, I'm not really going to give all the keys here concerning the Shakti, and even the Solar Initiation is already, imo, too much, since I prefer that people concentrate on the Lunar Aspect : Purity, which is already very hard to acheive in a lifetime.

If by adventure, you are ready to recieve it, then without doubt She will give you Her Blessing and you'll know.

First baptism, and then unction.

But you can still ask Her, and She will show you, your way.

Ok! That's wonderful, but I am asking you, Salazius, what you recommend to [counter-balance/equilibriate/insert whatever word you like to use here] my "forced Ajna dripping".

In order to stay alive with your "forced Ajna Dripping", you'll need to counter balance with Shakti. For every single absorption of Rasa, you need to re equilibriate it with a rise of Shakti. Which will help to cool it, and wil make this rasa like ... absorbable for the bodies.
Most Yogi's don't have the Lunar Initiation of Kechari BEFORE this step. And generally do nothing good with Kechari Mudra.
Before this step you have the lunar initiation with Bindu or Chandra Chakra.
You need before to wash up your entire energy system with the lunar fluid or amrita.

I do not perfectly understand your English well in the sentence regarding the mantra you posted.

Is "Hrim Bham Sam Pham Paham Sam Ksham" Lunar or Solar? I understand your sentence to mean that it is Lunar, which will therefore "equilibriate" my Anja dripping. Is this correct?

I feel as if my Anja chakra is over-developed or I am too focused on it. What can I practice that will aid me with my strengthening my Bindu/Chandra chakra other than drinking water?

I am vegetarian, have not eaten an animal in 5+ years, and have extremely exceptional self-control. Any practices you recommend for me?

elixirmixer
08-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Gatorade! ;)

Schmuldvich
08-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Gatorade! ;)

I have never seen Gatorade growing on a tree, a bush, or in the ground... :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/eHPvNSs.gif
http://i.imgur.com/HBvfO44.gif

...No thanks!

Kiorionis
08-10-2017, 11:49 PM
The Blue flavor is better ;)

JDP
08-11-2017, 12:30 AM
The Blue flavor is better ;)

Best ones are the orange & lemonade.

Salazius
08-11-2017, 07:08 AM
Hi,

I said that the Lunar will not equilibriate your Solar energy, only Shakti. The Lunar Initiation with Chandra should be made before the Solar Initiation with Ajna.

When I was under the Amrita effect, I was still eating meat, and this is not really important, everything that matters is the action of the Chandra Chakra.
Hrim Bham Sam Pham Paham Sam Ksham is Kechari Mantra and I said it was Lunar.

There is two ways for you to cool down your energies.
Lunar or Shakti.

I'd choose at first Shakti, then, I'll see if I need the Lunar initiation.

09-22-2017, 07:26 AM
I should probably take the time to achieve kechari. So that I may see If the special pranayama has any effect.
Does anyone know the pranayama that makes the entire nerve system vibrate?
Know vaguely as decarbonization of the blood.