PDA

View Full Version : I'm in the Illuminati, and what?

Voltaire
12-28-2016, 03:11 AM
So everyone always goes on about the illuminati.

Since the beginning of power people did whatever they could to have it.

Is it so hard to believe with all the cheap technology we're making, that sex, drugs, and mind control aren't such good forms of power?

Truth is everyone in the illuminati is connected, if not directly, then at least by no more than six steps.
(know that saying, that you can get from one person to anyone else in the world with only six steps?)

Also quantum non-local phenomena come into play a lot, with entanglement, and the multiverse.
Basically if you acheive "enlightenment" in true form and "meet your maker" the world revolves around you.
(it also revolves around everyone else, so be careful.)

The real question is: is what the illuminati is doing morally right?
what are morals?
who decided them? brain chemistry? evolution?

could the end justify the means?
not if aliens eat my delicious bodily fluids it won't...

Awani
12-28-2016, 06:20 AM
The real question is: is what the illuminati is doing morally right?
what are morals?
who decided them? brain chemistry? evolution?

could the end justify the means?

From my perspective what was called the Illuminati does not exist anymore...

Morals is just an illusion and they change when culture change. Before it was morally wrong to be a homosexual, now it is morally wrong to say homosexuals are bad people.

No one decides anything (only on small microcosmic levels). We are in a beautiful chaos of macrocosmic waves and microcosmic ripples.

Regarding means that justify an end, for me personally any act I do that is not made from love/compassion does not justify anything.

:cool:

True Initiate
12-28-2016, 01:04 PM
So everyone always goes on about the illuminati.

No, not everyone always goes on about the illuminati. If Quantum theory is seen as valid at your order then you are not the true illuminati.

Voltaire
12-28-2016, 01:46 PM
If Quantum theory is seen as valid at your order then you are not the true illuminati.

How so, the illuminati don't believe in physics?

Who am the true illuminati then, if not we?

Come to think of it, I think I'm just a part of a scientology cult... They do keep offering me the kool aid.

Maybe I'm just an old car that's lost its bearings and needs a jumper? Or just a rusty old engine stuck on 2-stroke?

Ghislain
12-29-2016, 12:00 PM
When it comes to morals we all know what is right and wrong, we choose not to recognise the wrongs we do to meet the ends we desire.

A moral person controls those desires.

The world is ailing and we all need to come together to cure it; deep down everyone knows this...sometimes you don't even need to look that deeply.

I don't blame any one group, call them what you like: left/right, capitalist/communist, criminal/law abiding, we are all the same and once we accept that and work together for the benefit of all we can divert our attention away from the deceptive games we play and progress to explore the beautiful Eden that is right here before us.

Those that seek power over others are sick and I feel a sort of empathy for them in their delusional state that keeps them from achieving their full potential while hurting others in the process.

Ghislain

Voltaire
12-30-2016, 03:09 AM
When it comes to morals we all know what is right and wrong, we choose not to recognise the wrongs we do to meet the ends we desire.

A moral person controls those desires.

The world is ailing and we all need to come together to cure it; deep down everyone knows this...sometimes you don't even need to look that deeply.

I don't blame any one group, call them what you like: left/right, capitalist/communist, criminal/law abiding, we are all the same and once we accept that and work together for the benefit of all we can divert our attention away from the deceptive games we play and progress to explore the beautiful Eden that is right here before us.

Those that seek power over others are sick and I feel a sort of empathy for them in their delusional state that keeps them from achieving their full potential while hurting others in the process.

Ghislain

Well said brother. You're right about curing the world. I think we all feel it as well as know it;

A wise man once said "If you knew what life was really worth: if you knew the truth about heaven, you would look for yours on earth"

ArcherSage
12-30-2016, 02:03 PM
Morality is overcoming animal instinct, which is only concerned about survival of the fittest, emotions are not needed in this type of world. You would only come to the aid of your fellow species just to preserve the odds of not going extinct. However I do believe morality is something the spirit feels and knows, and has nothing to do with the brain. However the brain is a conduit that the spirit transmits through, and when the conduit is broken the spirit cannot properly communicate to the body. Thus someone who is extremely ruthless would have a brain that is more on the side of animal instinct, and the spirit is unable to overpower it. Once the silver cord is broken, there is no being anymore.

Awani
12-30-2016, 03:10 PM
Thus someone who is extremely ruthless would have a brain that is more on the side of animal instinct, and the spirit is unable to overpower it.

I understand why you use this phrase as it has a certain meaning, but I just want to insert that real animal instinct is not necessarily weak, ruthless, cold, bad, habitual or unintelligent. There is a wisdom, a calm, a peace and a love in the animal "spirit" that human beings could do well to study a bit more and bring into their lives.

ArcherSage
12-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Conquering the animal instinct within is necessary to complete the transformation process of Kundalini. More specifically the instinct to reproduce, controlling urges is extremely difficult for the majority of the world. I do believe that animals contain spirits to a degree, but I believe they are of a different type of spirit, just as all things contain energy. Animals would contain the "BA" aspect of the Egyptian view of the spirit, but the humans would contain the KA and the BA.

Awani
12-30-2016, 03:47 PM
Animals would contain the "BA" aspect of the Egyptian view of the spirit, but the humans would contain the KA and the BA.

Please explain BA and KA.

True Initiate
12-30-2016, 05:26 PM
How so, the illuminati don't believe in physics?

Who am the true illuminati then, if not we?

Illuminated ones are the ones who posses the true knowledge of everything or at least some part of science. Theories are not the true knowledge, there are just assumptions. Quantum theory is just another theory but is not the true knowledge.
You can't be truly illuminated with only assumptions and speculations. It doesn't work that way.

--------------------------------------------

zoas23
12-30-2016, 08:06 PM
Illuminated ones are the ones who posses the true knowledge of everything or at least some part of science.

Though this thread is about the Illuminati Order... not about who is "illuminated".

The Illuminati Order had a precise membership, a specific rite, a specific historical context, etc... and it WAS a quite "scientific" Order actually (as opposed to "mystical").

It doesn't make any sense to me to see someone claiming to be an "Illuminati", it is just like seeing someone claiming to be a "Cathar". You can LOVE the Cathars, you can be very influenced by Cathar ideologies, you can practice Cathar ceremonies (since some of them are known)... such thing doesn't mean that the Classical Cathars are an extinct lineage (the Church of Rome decided to kill them).

It's OK... anyone can FEEL that he is a Cathar, a Illuminati, a Knight Templar or an initiate into the Mysteries of Eleusis... and yet this person will still be deceiving himself.
It is interesting to read about the Convent of Wilhelmsbad and what happened to the Rite of Strict Observance there... which claimed to be the rite of the Templars and at the convent everyone got "honest" and admitted that such thing was bullshit.

True Initiate
12-30-2016, 10:49 PM
The people in every secret order claim to be illuminated because of the secret knowledge they are given there but in most cases this knowledge is not really worth anything. I posses almost complete initiation rites from Golden R+C Order but this knowledge is almost useless even superstitious in the 21th century.

Awani
12-31-2016, 01:06 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/586752_zpskolizswa.png (http://www.sjgames.com/illuminati/)
Click on image... ;)

elixirmixer
12-31-2016, 09:40 PM
As far as I know, the deal goes something like this... You become a mason (or Knights Templar), you move up the rites of passage till you get to 32nd degree (in freemasonry) or level 3 in KT, then, you are asked about God, if you have 'matured' out of believing in God and have some kind of 'I AM God' outlook (which IMO is fucking stupidity) THEN in a particularly disrespectful manner, you are asked to desecrate your cultures holy book, which is the 33rd degree rite.

From there, it is up the ladder of the "Magestic 12" which is twelve more rite of passage, showing you all the underground human clone facilities and the clone rape dungeons (to the left, real rape dungeon is down the hall to the right)

Do you remember how excited the media was about Dolly the Sheep?

Then we didn't hear a dam thing about cloning ever again, because they realised how easy it was to clone a human and didn't want people finding out that it was pretty much child's play.

So yeah, that's how you become an "illuminated one" which these days is the direct opposite and contrasting force in all that is pure and photonic in this world.

Dickheadtree:' the art of being a fuckwit who likes to gain and abuse power because he thinks it will make up for his weird looking penis.'

I dislike the illuminati and what they stand for, they think they are somehow more special than others just because they made some weird promises to people they didn't even know in the first place, filled out some paperwork and paid there membership, and occasionally, walk around in silly robes, re-creating certain christo-pagan rituals, in which they openly denounce Christ and open up the darkest parts of hell ready to fall into themselves.

IMO (which is usually on the money) ;) :cool:

Awani
01-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Although I am sure there have been cases like the one you mention, I still think it works more like this:

You are born into a family that has over time generated a great deal of wealth. You follow in your father's footsteps. At college you suck cock from a coffin and take it in the ass, and bond with future business associates... then later thanks to your network you get all the right jobs, and then you hoard as much as you can, and you make deals with other men in the same position... women are so shallow when it comes to power and wealth that you have more slutty whores than you would ever want, and you get bored because there is no "hunt" anymore... you return to homosexuality a bit but all the guys you fuck are doing it because they see you as a stepping stone... then you turn to children... finally you have found some form of excitement. After a few years of this you die of old age, and your sons continue what you did etc. etc.

elixirmixer
01-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Same thing ;)

ArcherSage
01-01-2017, 09:03 PM
People have this idea that its hard to become a 32nd degree mason, it all depends on how much free time you have. I know guys who are 32nd degree and it only took them a little over a year, I am not even joking. You usually get 5-10 degrees at a time once you become a 3rd degree mason. The wonderful thing about the degrees are its left up to the candidate to take his own meaning from the stories, just like how we all read the alchemy texts in different ways. Masons will never tell the candidate what the meaning is, its up to you to already understand esoteric philosophy. If you are not into mystical stuff already, you wont have a clue as to what you are involved in. And no, the degrees are not sexual in any way. There are however obvious references to the missing phallus of Osiris and the "Resurrection" of Hiram Abiff, and the missing word (seed) of man that was lost and recovered.

elixirmixer
01-01-2017, 09:54 PM
IMO Hiram Abiff, his life, ministry and death, is so seldom known within freemasonry, that I would be bold to say that mate a few hundred people actually know the true story of Hiram. He is more a 'legend/myth' now in the Masonic rites, his death representing the same as baptism in the Christian religions (death Of ignorance/ awakening ect) His wounds, an the rites that meditate on them, are now symbolic, but we're originally just that, wounds, it's how the guy died, I know because I know a the man who dug up his body.

Hiram, was in fact an Egyptian priest and it is indeed this man who have the entire rising of masonry, earlier than Moses. (And I'm sure Moses was great ful)

It must be pretty easy to get to 32nd degree, in that degree is both the rich and the poor, the evil and the not so evil. But anywhere above that and it starts to get extremely dark, ( although in my opinion, all of the Masonic rites seem very very dark to me.)

Awani
01-01-2017, 10:26 PM
And no, the degrees are not sexual in any way. There are however obvious references to the missing phallus of Osiris and the "Resurrection" of Hiram Abiff, and the missing word (seed) of man that was lost and recovered.

We're talking Illuminati, not Masonry. In the former homosexual initiation is key. It is actually the same concept at THIS (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3634-Political-amp-Cultural-Aspects-of-Diversity-in-Sexual-Orientation-amp-Gender-Identity&p=46671#post46671) although done in a different spirit. In the link it is about fighting along side a lover, in the Illuminati it is about loyalty in business to a lover. If I can be so bold as to simplify.

elixirmixer
01-02-2017, 04:11 AM
We're talking Illuminati, not Masonry. In the former homosexual initiation is key. It is actually the same concept at THIS (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3634-Political-amp-Cultural-Aspects-of-Diversity-in-Sexual-Orientation-amp-Gender-Identity&p=46671#post46671) although done in a different spirit. In the link it is about fighting along side a lover, in the Illuminati it is about loyalty in business to a lover. If I can be so bold as to simplify.

That is some deep things Dev.

Care if i ask where one might learn of such things?

Awani
01-02-2017, 07:33 AM
Honestly none of what I said is verified fact, as with all conspiracy theories there is wiggle room. You can find this theory and much more with Google (or www.ecosia.org). But I would not waste the time.

Andro
01-02-2017, 07:47 AM
loyalty in business to a loverOne such example may be the late FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover and his First Assistant Director and alleged lover, Clyde Tolson.

Hoover and Tolson were basically inseparable (working together, riding to work together, vacationing together, etc...)

When Hoover died, Tolson inherited his estate and was later buried not far from Hoover at the Congressional Cemetery.

SOURCE (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clyde_Tolson#Relationship_with_Hoover)

In the link it is about fighting along side a loverHere we also have the grave of openly gay Technical Sergeant Leonard P. Matlovich (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Matlovich), also in the Congressional Cemetery:

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/Grave%20Stone_zpsivxlo52g.jpg

Awani
01-02-2017, 07:58 AM
LOL. Nice way to get in the last word. :)

Andro
01-02-2017, 08:29 AM
I'm only speculating here, but perhaps some of those 'secret societies', having a love for ritualistic reenactment of various archetypes, simply took what was already a rather common natural occurrence in more ancient times (warriors or partners who are also intimate lovers) and simply incorporated it into their rituals, realizing the 'binding' power of it.

all the guys you fuck are doing it because they see you as a stepping stoneApparently, it was also not uncommon for young aspiring guys to get in the good graces of powerful men by seducing them and thus further their own ambitions.

Here is a short clip from the TV show 'Rome', where Caesar had a seizure and called upon young Octavian to privately assist him in a closet - and Octavian's mother wrongly assumes that it was a sexual thing and actually congratulates her son Octavian for 'seducing' Caesar, already fantasizing about all the benefits such a connection could bring to their family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6s-dRlGcxc

Awani
01-02-2017, 11:08 AM
I'm only speculating here, but perhaps some of those 'secret societies', having a love for ritualistic reenactment of various archetypes, simply took what was already a rather common natural occurrence in more ancient times (warriors or partners who are also intimate lovers) and simply incorporated it into their rituals, realizing the 'binding' power of it.

Yes interesting. I have always claimed that we should use the concepts/strategies of the Elite to our own good. Meaning that if the Elite uses a certain kind of propagandha to furhter their war mongering efforts, we should use the same kind of propagandha strategies to further love mongering efforts. What I mean is "they" seem to be successful in the way they do business, so why not imitate them to our own "positive" advantages.

Ironically if what you say is true then that means that it is the opposite. They have imitated "us" and now "we" (or more I - as it is my own view) imitate them. The loop is complete. Ha ha.

Andro
01-02-2017, 11:23 AM
They have imitated "us" and now "we" (or more I - as it is my own view) imitate them.

This may well be the case...

If we take it even further, 'The Them' have perhaps 'hijacked' various naturally occurring (and empowering) archetypal social phenomena, while at the same time condemning the very same natural & archetypal phenomena as socially/morally 'unacceptable' for the 'masses' - the same 'masses' from which 'they' took those archetypes in the first place...

Andro
01-02-2017, 05:39 PM
From the Abrahadabra Forum (http://abrahadabra.freeforums.net/thread/80/enemies-abound):

Start Quote:

Who were the first people to lock onto our hits here at abrahadabra.com? The masons and other crime syndicates of the world, our enemies. The masons like the law of action in Malkuth because it has a very low threshold of morality. Action is what drives Malkuth, it's what powers it, and unfortunately it is that property of Malkuth that is easiest for our enemies to figure out and use. For example if you want something simple like money, using the law of action one can simply kill someone and take their money. Who is going to stop them? The police you say? You would be willing to trust that cops will protect you? That's optimistic thinking considering that they're not well educated generally worldwide and so few in number, if not on the payroll of the persons intent on acquiring your money through the Law of Action.

- To be fair and honest, the masons and freemasons wern't always our enemies. At one time, they were counted among the best and brightest this world, Malkuth, had to offer. As they attracted more and more of our people, our brilliant and ethical thinkers, they fell to the enemy.

- There are thousands upon thousands of items on our agenda and fascinating untold history I could reveal here publicly but I cannot, for the same reasons that have always been present: our enemies must not be given any advantage or quarter. Some of them are very old and very devious and are as desperate as a drowning rat at this point in the game. Although it may have crossed one's mind, I assure you what you see here on Abrahadabra.com is not just what we want you to see, but rather what little of the truth we can show you. Somewhat ironically it is also the most powerful information that we are in possession of.

- Why would we give this information away so freely and publicly? Abrahadabra constitutes a huge victory for us. The moral-less and pathetic mouth-breathers who desecrate Malkuth, who turn to murder as quickly as they would turn to magick to cheaply fulfill the Law of Action fueling this place, who abuse and degrade the righteous to acquire worthless trinkets and prestige amongst fellows as vile and diseased as they are swarm around us like flies. They seek to attain the precious secrets they know we hold and have used against them to great effect, to thwart their carefully laid plans and demolish their strongholds. They can learn everything there is about Abrahadabra, but a horrifying realization is dawning upon them now - they can't use it to their advantage. Mutational Alchemy is very difficult but very perfect. We've been working for literal centuries trying to unlock the flawless system of magick which would allow us to override every twist and turn of the knives of our enemies. The mafioso and religious leaders of the world squirm in the light of the holy fire of our righteous curses and vengeance.

- I mention this today because a turning point has been reached. There's been a shift in the power struggle and we're now on the edge of a complete revolution in the way things will go from here on out. Those who have the moral ability to grasp Abrahadabra and use it should do so. It will accelerate the process. Not only this but magick will become stupidly easy for you with this technology. If you're able to use Abrahadabra you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Our enemies find it extremely difficult and time consuming. In fact, for them, it is a complete waste of time and we have known this all along. For our friends it will make your life stupidly easy. They'll never see you coming. You will not have to fight or struggle to maintain an impenetrable shell of protection around you, it will just happen. No one will be able to break your defenses or stay ahead of you, although they will try to, playing by the same brutal old games they always have. Judgement will fall swiftly upon them this time, however.

- All that was promised in the LAVL is real, it is within your grasp, all one has to do is take up the mantle of the Magus and Will it into being. The narrative of the priest-thugs is over, the time of the Magus is here. Be upon them, curse them, drag their souls down to awful torment. They have earned it.

Izi Ningishzidda (http://abrahadabra.freeforums.net/user/1)
_________
End Quote

zoas23
01-02-2017, 11:40 PM
From the Abrahadabra Forum (http://abrahadabra.freeforums.net/thread/80/enemies-abound):

Start Quote:

Who were the first people to lock onto our hits here at abrahadabra.com? The masons and other crime syndicates of the world, our enemies. The masons like the law of action in Malkuth because it has a very low threshold of morality. Action is what drives Malkuth, it's what powers it, and unfortunately it is that property of Malkuth that is easiest for our enemies to figure out and use. For example if you want something simple like money, using the law of action one can simply kill someone and take their money. Who is going to stop them? The police you say? You would be willing to trust that cops will protect you? That's optimistic thinking considering that they're not well educated generally worldwide and so few in number, if not on the payroll of the persons intent on acquiring your money through the Law of Action.

O.K....She has recently lost her husband, so it's not time to be harsh.

The whole explanation you posted is über-paranoid... and somehow absurd.

The GREATEST risk of a Masonic Lodge is that you may die there... of boredom.

The fantasy that the Freemasons "control the world" is a fantasy.

Andro
01-03-2017, 12:01 AM
O.K....She has recently lost her husband, so it's not time to be harsh.

Nothing to do with the husband's death, just posted this as it is one more perspective (from another forum), somewhat addressing the topic of this thread.

Besides, who's being harsh?

:)

zoas23
01-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Besides, who's being harsh?

Well, I think it is a paranoid vision / perception... BUT it's a bit harsh or rude to say such thing to someone who has just lost her husband. I only made the comment because she's not following this forum. IF she was, then I would have kept the comment for myself. It's not the right time to discuss these issues with her.

Voltaire
01-21-2017, 08:00 PM
The people in every secret order claim to be illuminated because of the secret knowledge they are given there but in most cases this knowledge is not really worth anything. I posses almost complete initiation rites from Golden R+C Order but this knowledge is almost useless even superstitious in the 21th century.

Maybe it's not quite right?
Or not sinister enough, as the case maybe?
I'd find it useful to have eyes in the back of my head with some of the shenanigans that go on in those rites.
Or perhaps to have a golden eagle sitting on my roof instead of three lowsy crows?
Either way I think you could probably absorb a lot from the poetry, art, and music in one of those clubs.
if you catch my hermetic drift..