Awani
01-07-2017, 03:19 PM
This is the best, most logical, explanations I have seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJcp13hAO3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxFXsoqbfrk

:cool:

Illen A. Cluf
01-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Sounds feasible except for a couple of things. The real issue is how they are able to pump the water to the channels on top of the pyramid. It would take an enormous amount of force to be able to lift water that high. Lifting it with pails of water does not seem feasible as it would require enormous manpower and labor. The water would also evaporate rapidly in the heat, and would have to be constantly replenished. The other issue is how they were able to build the channel which lifts the stones up the pyramid strong enough and leak-free enough to withstand the huge forces that the water would impose, especially when you get higher and higher up the pyramid. The enormous pressure would either burst the channel or cause it to leak strongly.

Awani
01-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Sounds feasible except for a couple of things. The real issue is how they are able to pump the water to the channels on top of the pyramid. It would take an enormous amount of force to be able to lift water that high. Lifting it with pails of water does not seem feasible as it would require enormous manpower and labor. The water would also evaporate rapidly in the heat, and would have to be constantly replenished. The other issue is how they were able to build the channel which lifts the stones up the pyramid strong enough and leak-free enough to withstand the huge forces that the water would impose, especially when you get higher and higher up the pyramid. The enormous pressure would either burst the channel or cause it to leak strongly.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/lLxCoWM_zps6gomcbt3.jpg

Illen A. Cluf
01-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Well, if aliens were responsible for pumping the water to the top, they would also have built the pyramids entirely themselves, and there would be little need for the water channels, etc. Besides, aliens seem to leave us alone and let us do our own thing - until we get too close to using nuclear weapons.

Illen A. Cluf
01-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Here's how I think the pyramids were built. I purchased the book some time ago. Watch the three or four videos:

https://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/pyramids/pyramids-4-videos-download-chapter-1/

See also:

https://www.geopolymer.org/archaeology/pyramids/pyramids-2-the-evidences/

ArcherSage
01-07-2017, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4

----------------------------------------------

elixirmixer
01-07-2017, 10:34 PM
While it is quite creative (I'm assuming your talking about the guy who does little drawings and shows his ormis production vision of the pyramid. The link is not working for me today, but I'm pretty sure that's what your talking about) while a very good idea, and slightly plausible, the author does take quite a few creative liberties, including the addition of massive unknown chambers.

I also consider the fact that if there was a massive chamber filled with chlorine gas, designed to last thousands of years, in the desert... It would have one day ignited an there should be a massive hole in the side of the pyramid from the explosion. Another thing... Is that this mans theory, is entirely based on a standardized chemical operation, but, depending on how much you have looked into pyramids, you'll realise that the word pyramid means "fire in the middle" the geometry of the pyramid, when alined with magnetic north, causes the inside of the pyramid to create a torsion energy field, who's center point creates (accumulates and magnifies) Orgon energy, which was used to 'upgrade' certain substances, make iron more resistant, improve the properties of water and provide the right energies for assension ect.

An that is truly why they made the pyramids. It's not a mystery, it's very obvious when you know that the entire purpose OF ALL TETRAHEDRON LIKE SHAPES is the embodiment of consciousness through torsion energy fields (I'm not just talking about built structures, but also molecular arrangements, such as that of your DNA, who is only a double helix, due to the tetrahedron crystallisation made through covenant bonding (the double helix is produced by hydrogen bonding between the two RNA strands.

Also interested to point out, that if you charge a pyramid with etheric energy, or align it with magnetic north, and take a keligrian photograph, you will see two bands of light, that wrap around each other, proceeding from the apex point, in the hap of a double helix.

Our friend in the video, is probably on to something, but I have a feeling he's a far bit off.

Kiorionis
01-07-2017, 10:53 PM
If building the pyramids was on the same or similar scale as building the hoover dam, i agree with Illen:

http://www.history.com/images/media/video/history_america_story_of_us_building_of_america_ho over_dam_sf_1158230/History_America_Story_of_Us_Building_of_America_Ho over_Dam_SF_still_624x352.jpg

https://www.nps.gov/nr/twhp/wwwlps/lessons/140hooverdam/140images/photo7ch.jpg

Awani
01-08-2017, 12:08 AM
I still like the "water" one. Makes most sense to me.

Some other theories:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/how-Egyptian-pyramids-were-built_zpsrrrsu3xs.png
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/how-the-pyramids_zpsyzkx8ma5.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/Pyramidswerebuiltbyaliensthepicturestatesthategypt ian_9e3787_4804176_zpsyiiyvwis.png

Sorry. :)

Schmuldvich
01-08-2017, 01:53 AM
The word pyramid means "fire in the middle"

How do you figure pyramid means "fire in the middle"? Some guy on some website said this and now you are here quoting it as fact...

Looking at the actual etymology of the word pyramid we see the following information:

The word pyramid is derived from Middle French, French pyramide, piramide, Egyptian funerary monument, building of a similar shape (c1160 in Old French), specific kind of polyhedron (1370), object or arrangement of objects in the shape of pyramid (15th cent.) and its etymon classical Latin pȳramid-, pȳramis in post-classical Latin also piramis (11th cent. or earlier) monumental structure built in ancient Egypt and used as a royal tomb, solid figure having the form of such a monument, any structure of this shape, natural object of this form, ancient Greek πυραμίδ-,πυραμίς monumental structure built in ancient Egypt and used as a royal tomb, solid figure having the form of such a monument.

The geometry of the pyramid, when alined with magnetic north, causes the inside of the pyramid to create a torsion energy field, who's center point creates Orgon energy, which was used to 'upgrade' certain substances, make iron more resistant, improve the properties of water and provide the right energies for assension ect.

Which substances have been upgraded?

Who has made iron more resistant by using a pyramid?

What properties of water were improved by pyramids?

How does a pyramid provide the "right energies" for ascension?

The entire purpose OF ALL TETRAHEDRON LIKE SHAPES is the embodiment of consciousness through torsion energy fields

What built structures have embodied consciousness through torsion energy fields?

Besides, aliens seem to leave us alone and let us do our own thing - until we get too close to using nuclear weapons.

In what way have aliens ever intervened?

Illen A. Cluf
01-08-2017, 03:23 AM

After Pearl Harbor...

Illen A. Cluf
01-08-2017, 03:30 AM
After Pearl Harbor...

BTW, speaking of Pearl Harbor, have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFlZZLB4BJM

Dendritic Xylem
01-08-2017, 03:54 AM

Excellent example of electro-dynamically propelled craft. I saw the same thing when I was 12 years old.

Even the Chilean Navy declassified some ufo footage a few days ago. The craft actually spews some kind of unknown substance into the air above the population...
https://www.rt.com/viral/372824-ufo-video-declassified-chile/

ArcherSage
01-08-2017, 06:23 AM
It is true that the etymology of a word does not always begin with the first "intact version" of the word. All languages share a common root, and one can find these similarities rather easily..so even if it may be a "french" word, the letters and syllables that the "french" language uses, are borrowed..as were those, and the ones before..etc. Even many of our "english" words have its root in non germanic languages.

elixirmixer
01-08-2017, 07:05 AM
How do you figure pyramid means "fire in the middle"? Some guy on some website said this and now you are here quoting it as fact...

Looking at the actual etymology of the word pyramid we see the following information:

There are many definitions, describing the entomology of the word pyramid, most of which are Greek, STEPHEN MEHLER is probably the guy your talking about, which im sure you found in your deep deep searching of a few clicks into the google machine.

I can't spoon feed you, Schmuldvich. The information is available if you take the time to read ;)

What substances have been upgraded?

The Russians have, in recent times, built over thirty pyramids, in which they place certain 'innate objects' of which some of their most public papers are on the energization of water.

Who has made iron more resistant by using a pyramid?

Perhaps not specifically pyramids, but the Eastern Indians, used granite pillars to harness the powers which made that famous pillar that's in India, you know, the two thousand year old piece of iron that has no decay... Im sure you would have stumbled upon that in all your reading...

what properties of water

Measured increase in kilo-joule response in infants injected with water from a pyramid, control group was glucose, results showed similar signs of effect.

How does a pyramid provide the right energies for ascension?

Sacred geometry, the macro-micro interplay between the earths magnetic field and ours, as well as all other forms of organic life, through the torsion energy field, whoms physics describes the 4 elements in their macro-cosmic aspect (The tetrahedron), namely the strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, electromagnetism and gravity. Which, of cause, being in balance, provides the breading ground for the quintessence of such things, which in the human expression, as well as all other intelligible life, is consciousness.

What built structures have embodied consciousness through torsion energy fields?

All forms that embody the tetrahedron.

In what ways have aliens ever intervened?

William (Bill) Cooper, may he rest in peace, will be happy to answer your question.

For someone, Schmuldvich, whom has studied the art the same length of 'time' as I have, and yet has not 'manifested' any of the thorium in regards to practical uses, has not used the art to assist others, has not embodied its overall philosophy, you seem very much to behave as the authority on such things.

Let me tell you from someone who has actually been practising the capture, control and transformation of the three principals, for well over 5 years now, that despite your perceived interpretation about the person your talking to, and his level of progress, that you indeed, have no idea about who your questioning, nor really an idea about the philosophies your describing, since your main efforts have been in the studies of dead men, whom were not your friend nor teachers, and it would appear that it would be their word against.... well.... not yours... since there is hardly a tangible view point for you to foundation your assumption to authority, since ALL theories, until proven in practise, are mere assumptions.

I may not be able to recite the title, author and passage of all the information I have learnt in my travels. But at least I have been applying it. Have healed people. Have discovered things in spagyrics that I would't dare mention, since it seems to be the tone, even in the modern era of alchemy, is not one of love, growth, acceptance, productivity and development, but rather, emulates the same faults, pride, ego driven psychotic behaviour, stiffling, damning, and freezing humanities alchemical growth in its tracts, as such were the faults of our forfathers, obviously, of which you so loyally recite.. And since again, the environment is not one of "we accept everyone as they come" unless your gay of course :p therefore I no longer share my success in the lab, only my failures.

I will briefly re-visit the psychosis statement: When you believe that your way of thinking is in fact the truth, without hard evidence, this is deemed as a psychosis.

You don't know me, or at least 98% of me, since I have chosen the 2% I choose to give, and your a dam fool if you have thought for a moment that it was the real deal, since, I have, many times, given information that would suggest that you are not talking with the average man, male, seeker, human.....

Have you witnessed what it looks like for a matter to evolve into its quintessence?

Have you looked death in the face; and celebrated?

Have you built a pyramid?

Have you left the body?

Have you embodied the spirit?

Have you an understanding about the difference between the Sophithic Hydrolith and the Marriage of the Elohim?

You have a long path to travel, and it will not speed your thinking, to judge others and act as an authority, on things of which you have a little practical sense.

I might not have memorised every passage in relation to alchemy. But I can perform it, at a forever increasing rate and efficiency.

I may say some pretty silly things, some intentional some not, but I think we all have these moments...

Schmuldvich
01-08-2017, 07:56 AM

Excellent example of electro-dynamically propelled craft. I saw the same thing when I was 12 years old.

Even the Chilean Navy declassified some ufo footage a few days ago. The craft actually spews some kind of unknown substance into the air above the population...
https://www.rt.com/viral/372824-ufo-video-declassified-chile/
Thanks for sharing!

There are many definitions, describing the entomology of the word pyramid, most of which are Greek, STEPHEN MEHLER is probably the guy your talking about, which im sure you found in your deep deep searching of a few clicks into the google machine.

I can't spoon feed you, Schmuldvich. The information is available if you take the time to read ;)
:p

For someone, Schmuldvich, whom has studied the art the same length of 'time' as I have, and yet has not 'manifested' any of the thorium in regards to practical uses, has not used the art to assist others, has not embodied its overall philosophy, you seem very much to behave as the authority on such things.

Let me tell you from someone who has actually been practising the capture, control and transformation of the three principals, for well over 5 years now, that despite your perceived interpretation about the person your talking to, and his level of progress, that you indeed, have no idea about who your questioning, nor really an idea about the philosophies your describing, since your main efforts have been in the studies of dead men, whom were not your friend nor teachers, and it would appear that it would be their word against.... well.... not yours... since there is hardly a tangible view point for you to foundation your assumption to authority, since ALL theories, until proven in practise, are mere assumptions.

I may not be able to recite the title, author and passage of all the information I have learnt in my travels.

Have you looked death in the face; and celebrated?
I do not claim to be an authority on anything I speak of on Alchemy Forums--never have. I am still a neophyte in the Art. No idea where you get this notion...

Yes, I have looked death in the face and celebrated. Many times. A couple of us here have. Not only have I looked death in the face, but I have experienced death. It is life changing each and every single time.

Elixirmixer, I want you to know that I am not singling you out or targeting you or anything. You post a lot on this forum and have a big mouth so you are easy to converse and banter with. I don't think you do, but please don't take me quoting you and prodding you often personally. I can tell you have a wonderful personality and are probably a joy to be around in real life. Also, entomology is the study of insects; etymology is the study of the origin of words.

http://i.imgur.com/Fmqhj2d.jpg
Pyramids

elixirmixer
01-08-2017, 08:19 AM
:) I can't wait to learn Latin.

Any Latin speakers amoung us?

Schmuldvich
01-08-2017, 08:29 AM
:) I can't wait to learn Latin.

Any Latin speakers amoung us?

That's German.

Postscript. If anyone who speaks German is willing to translate the image completely to English for me I will pay you $15 via PayPal.

EDIT: Someone did it for $10.

elixirmixer
01-08-2017, 08:44 AM
So it is, I'm so used to seeing these old european manuscripts in Latin that I didnt even check lol

Andro
01-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Gentlemen, topic please!

elixirmixer
01-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Most of my pyramid studies has been the usefulness of their sacred geometries. Im greatly interested in the effects of doing a pyramid visualization mediation on the next full moon to see if I can trap 4th dimensional energies just by visualising a tetrahedron.

It is this form of consciousness evolution that is my 'WHY' they built the pyramids, I am not sure as to how, but I do love the idea of levitating giant bull coffins. Im going to go with that one ;)

Visceral
05-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Thoth sang the Pyramids into existence.

All greatest works of the megaliths were accomplished with the Voice, the great works with the aid of the Giants that survived the deluge, the least works were done by man left with devices he didn't mostly understand, or simply poor attempts to replicate lost glory.

The interesting riddle that appears (architectureally speaking) is the sudden appearance of the cathedral building movement with its fairy tale arches and glass made so the light appears to come from within the art itself, not through it. This occurs long after any noted Master either dissappear ed or fell silent and has never been satisfactorily explained in my mind.