PDA

View Full Version : Vitriol of Saturn

Vlad
02-10-2009, 03:57 PM
This comes from another alchemy list that is now closed and deleted. I saved some interesting posts.

---

Greetings
I would like somebody to try a experiment to confirm some results I got.
Take Nitric acid commercial is ok, add salt peter, Ammonia chloride, heat . The color should change from clear to yellow . Should be a form of aqua regia which dissolves gold . Now put in copper and gold digest completely solution should be lime green. Boil down to thick syrup not dry. -Add sulfuric acid . Boil down again to syrup add sulfuric acid again. At this stage there was a small pop and the copper changed to gold and the gold dropped as a metallic. Wash with distilled water add salt peter and melt in crucible. To confirm copper changed to gold place the cooled gold nugget in Nitric. If it turns Blue your copper is still copper if clear and your gold is at the bottom you had a transmutation my end result was about 100 times greater gold quantity than I started with. End of that experiment I did this in a open test tube so some of the copper could have gone up in smoke. Ill use a distilling device and exact measurements next
I noticed something else . Several months ago I explained a process of separating a black salt from copper resulting in a small quantity of gold. Today I got the reverse . I put gold into solution then dropped it into stannous chloride. ( Tin in Hcl ) . The solution turned to a black oil after heating my pure gold turned into copper and gold. The gold was in the form of a black to dark brown precipitated salt combined with some of the tin. the copper was metallic. This was also done in a open test tube. I had no copper in this solution at all in the begging . I was using CP grade tin and pure gold.
I consider both of these to be very important anyone having the Rosicrucian Secrets, and Use of Lullys Spirit of Wine. Should also if you have tried many of the Recipes.
Strength and Wisdom Terry

Greetings All brothers in art
This is a most fortunate day for you all. For my excitement is going to bless all of you . What is one to do to become an adept perhaps transmute a thousand fold of one metal to another . I don't know, or perhaps come up with a path of there own not found in books . Both of these I have done this day. First I wish to give thanks to the Creator for letting my eyes see such a sight. Second as a tithe I wish to share some of it with you all. What you see in these pictures are the step by step process done in less than 1 hour for the preparatory work and less than 17 hours for completion. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. You be the judge. In the picture where you see a dime , & gold in a test tube, just to the left you will find 3 items in the shape of a happy face the smile is a large peace of lead, the left eye is a small peace of gold , the right eye is a small peace of copper. What is in the test tube is what I changed the happy face to. All required is before your eyes except my solvent. No high temp furnace was used.
Hear is what I want from you for sharing this. If any of you can tell me what astrological information occurred last night 10 - 4-2002 3:00 pm till this morning 10 -5-2002 . 8:00 am . That is when this was made. I would like to know all you can tell me its very important. I have noticed the moon has great affects on my work. I'm not into astrology but I have seen some things that make me think the process is improved by these things . To the one who gives me the most information I will share more information about my process not found in any book. But you must reply by tomorrow. I will share every detail of this process with a few of you. Those I think worthy, and that I think can do the work. So the path is not lost . To any adept lurking if you know of good reason for me to remain silent perhaps this would be a good time to speak up.
I am going away for a few weeks to give thanks to our creator and think of how I may use this new knowledge, and get supplies. So I will not be able to reply after a few days for at least 3 weeks. Please think me not a fool for my great charity to you all nor a bragger, nor a lyre. I just want you all to know that the great labor is not a foolish one. I would call your attention to the testube. Look closely you will see it is as one melted peace yet no furnace was used. if I had used one , the testube would have melted with the gold. If you look even closer you will see the residue that was not transmuted in 3 colors around the gold, - green , brown, and white . They are visible in the testube on the gold but you must look closely . I'm sure some of you will have many questions don't push me or I will leave. Don't hound me or I will leave . I'm going to choose some of you to share this with. Let me know if your even interested in my process. Also what you will do with this information should I share it with you? That I may choose among you brothers in art. I would like to name this process any ideas based on what you see before you in the pictures ?

Vlad
02-10-2009, 03:57 PM
More pictures

Vlad
02-10-2009, 04:01 PM
More on the process.

---

Greetings all
Yesterday I sent some pics of some of my work. Today I ran another batch of the same just larger quantities. All results were the same . I got a few more pictures in the embryo stage look closely. I also had a dream about this process and named it "Vitriol of Saturn " So till a better name comes along that is what I'll call it. Please put this name in the Subject line for any comments. I also ran some tests on yesterdays smiley face material. I did a 14 caret and 24 caret test . The results were better than 24 caret in all tests if that is possible. Compared to a .999 pure Sun. What I mean is it took longer to react than the .999 source did. It does nothing in Nitric, Nothing in HCl , Nothing in cold Aqua regia, warm Aqua Regia it separates but does not dissolve, In hot Aqua Regia it dissolves . Purple on the stannous chloride spot test which is also a 24 caret test. Both a Quantitative and Qualitative test Please keep this info in the Workers forum. Discretion is advisable. Read closely all I say about this subject I will no longer speak openly about it. But my intent is to share it with you true workers. Every word will have meaning so look closely. Hidden within this text is a great secret and key to the work
Don't be offended by my secrecy I think it necessary after contemplation and counsel from a friend I will share what I feel I can and give clues to the rest
Strength and Wisdom of Solomon now Terry.

Vlad
02-10-2009, 04:02 PM
More on the process and more pictures.

---

Greetings all
Hear are some more pictures of the finished product of the last work I did . The conclusion of the embryo stage. My second batch of the smiley face, in much greater quantity . I used a much larger test tube. Please notice the residue that did not change. The pictures speak volumes by them self's. I have found references to some of this work in the book Lullys book Spirit of Wine. But I have to many tests to do to read it. Ill keep you informed under this subject name. It made reference to it not being the philosophers stone but very close . A branch off the right path to it.

Salazius
02-10-2009, 04:23 PM
That's quite a gift you give us Vlad, thank you very much.

Vlad
02-10-2009, 04:29 PM
The forum was Rubellus his workers list, and they chased Terry off the forum so to say. Nobody or almost nobody (at least not publicly) believed him and they even as far as I recall threatened him.
I think his process was true and real. The key seems to be in producing the lime green solution of gold.

horticult
02-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Wow! thats pretty interesting. Any more info?? Some info about his place so the planets positions can be computed exactly?

Vlad
02-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Uhm his old email was from arkansas.net so I suppose he could be from Arkansas.

fures
02-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Hi Vlad, All,

Do you think that this method could have anything to do with the Stone? The Stone unmultiplied is supposed to be the universal remedy. Solving metals in acids and boiling down seems a bit harsh to be a remedy. Or is this just a way towards transmutation?

What do all others think of it?

cheers
fures

Aleilius
03-12-2009, 01:51 AM
Take Nitric acid commercial is ok, add salt peter, Ammonia chloride, heat. The color should change from clear to yellow. Should be a form of aqua regia which dissolves gold . Now put in copper and gold digest completely solution should be lime green. Boil down to thick syrup not dry. -Add sulfuric acid . Boil down again to syrup add sulfuric acid again. At this stage there was a small pop and the copper changed to gold and the gold dropped as a metallic.
I think Terry uses this same process in his second experiment with lead, copper, and gold. Maybe his secret solvent is the same as this one?

Was the pop related to the salt peter igniting?

Vlad
03-12-2009, 02:43 PM
I have no idea about the pop, but I tried his dissolution and it didn't yield the lime green solution, rather another translucent green. I didn't try the sulfuric acid boildowns however.

True Initiate
03-27-2009, 06:00 AM
This was a really great post.I wonder what happened to Terry.
If you have more posts from this forum it will be highly interesting to read them. :D

Vlad
04-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Terry disappeared off the net without trace.
He did tell me some things about his medicines he made though. He said one time he was thinking about a house he didn't like being in that place, and that very soon after, it got taken down by a fire. He said things like this, seemingly 'manifesting thoughts' seemed to happen more often, that he noticed that. Now that can be subjective, and open to discussion. But people on the ormus email lists claim ormus does the same rhing, and Barry Carter claims true energetically charged monoatomic gold does the same thing: rapidly manifesting thoughts and desires. I personally don't know but I know Terry said his processes and results seeemd to match closely the ormes and monoatomics work and results. And Terry worked traditional alchemy and actually posted results.

The list got closed, most posts weren't that interesting and more about the old antimony and lead acetate path.

Aleilius
04-11-2009, 12:57 AM
I bet Terry is off on some small exotic island enjoying the fruits of his labor. That's definitely what I would do in his situation. Make a few hundred grand worth of gold, sell it through many sources, and then buy a small island. Make it a utopia of the alchemical arts.

I find what you say about thought manifestation really interesting. I'm really puzzled by this phenomena, and I wonder what could be causing such a thing to take place. Some of the old theurgists/magickians mention that the Philosopher's Stone could be used in magickal rites, and would supercharge the ceremony & magickian.

I've come to the conclusion that the Philosopher's Stone is different than m-state materials, but they both seem to possess the SAME properties. Very interesting stuff.

Salazius
04-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Make a few hundred grand worth of gold, sell it through many sources, and then buy a small island. Make it a utopia of the alchemical arts.

Not a bad idea, buy it in a financial paradise, alchemical gold is surely not easy to hide ! Or take in Switzerland a bank account, or Jamaica ? Call me when you do it, i'll come for holidays ! :D

I've come to the conclusion that the Philosopher's Stone is different than m-state materials, but they both seem to possess the SAME properties. Very interesting stuff.

Elixir or Life, curing almost all diseases, physical immortality, psychic enhancement, kundalini rising, union with God, capacity to transmute metal in another metal, even vile, giving a divine learning through inspiration, feeling of divine Love, Knowledge, Power and Presence ... ? Does Ormus make that ? :eek:

Aleilius
04-11-2009, 07:18 AM
Elixir or Life, curing almost all diseases, physical immortality, psychic enhancement, kundalini rising, union with God, capacity to transmute metal in another metal, even vile, giving a divine learning through inspiration, feeling of divine Love, Knowledge, Power and Presence ... ? Does Ormus make that ?
Hehe, you make very good points here Salazius. I mentioned they possessed the same properties, but I failed to mention the strength. I believe m-states are fairly weak compared to the Stone.

M-states = decaf
P. Stone = triple shot espresso

Remember, m-states are said to do most of these things, but their effects are quite subtle compared to the Stone. Many will argue with you on this point. ;)

Salazius
04-11-2009, 07:40 AM
Remember, m-states are said to do most of these things, but their effects are quite subtle compared to the Stone. Many will argue with you on this point. ;)

Ok I understand you.

Well, I know they will argue, but I don't care, if your gold in m-state, or any other kind of state is not dead, then, bring back to life, your gold is not alchemicaly prepared ! It do not cross the next step of evolution to reach a higher point of Spiritus Mundi captation and fixation.

Cyrano
04-17-2009, 04:14 PM
I have seen many times something similar to the Terry's decription.It is a tecnique used by the refiners to remove the nitrates.Eventually the gold will drop out of a solution in a single piece,that resemble melted,but in reality is a gold sponge.It is probable that different thing happen when you use the P.Stone.In my opinion the matters that Terry uses are all 'animated',otherwise you will obtain nothing.I'm not kidding;I had experienced with the 'Philosophical Matters' years ago from a true alchemist.The man dissolved his P.Stone in a solvent and a certain point of the boiling I heard a strange buzzing.The man rubbed a pipe of iron with the lower tip of the test tube and immendiately a yellow flame of 'energy' bursted out melting completely the pipe.I dont know how it is possible, but to me it is the demostration that the P.Stone has a massive amount of some 'exotic' energy stored in it and the explanation of the long times of cooking you need to properly 'charge' it.
The power of manifestation also came from the ingestion of the P.Stone.But I not recommend it to anyone,until you are able to control perfectly your toughts.Because you generate karma,and everthing you do,it will return to you very fast,under the effect of the Stone,because you become like a 'black hole',sucking all the energies around you.A negative though will become like a powerful voodoo spell,and be sure that it will return to you,and you can do nothing to escape it.

solomon levi
04-29-2009, 07:19 PM
My attempt at this method is curious.
I don't think I got the "pop". But I left this sitting and
some interesting things have developed.
The stainless vessel I have it in has been penetrated.
Little pores appeared on the outsides which some
reddish-brown matter has flourished like mushrooms on a log,
but tiny. The vessel splits where these pores appear, so you can see the seams from how the metal was put together, which I wouldn't have guessed otherwise. Then it drips from the bottom too, so I have to keep it in a glass.
The colors inside are interesting - a nice layer of red salt
floating on top of the acids.

Any recommendations on how to go about determining what this salt is?

Aleilius
04-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Can you snap a picture of the vessel & red salt?

Gold salts are often red in color! :)

EDIT: I suppose the red salts might be related to iron if you used a stainless steel vessel.

solomon levi
05-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I'll try to get that up this weekend.

solomon levi
05-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Here's a pic of the layer of salt on top.

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=57&u=12781761

And here's the vessel.

http://i88.servimg.com/u/f88/12/78/17/61/rick_s22.jpg

Aleilius
05-19-2009, 03:32 AM
Interesting photos Solomon Levi. I'm having a hard time trying to decide what happened. I think we're seeing a number of different compounds and reactions taking place, especially if you added copper + gold + lead. Maybe the acid ate away at the iron, or a reaction took place between one of the metallic salts and iron. It could even be both of these.

------

Be careful if you guys plan on trying this. I did things differently than Terry: I made my philosophic aqua regia by dissolving ammonium nitrate in concentrated hydrochloric acid. I added copper+gold to this, and then heated. Immediately the solution turned a light green, and over time the reaction became more & more vigorous (it's exothermic by the way, highly exothermic). I believe the copper first oxidizes to black copper oxide (while swirling I noticed black oxide forming on the metal & then dissolving), and then reacts from there. Probably the same for gold, but I'm not sure. The solution is dark green - it almost appears black.

At first the reaction releases elemental chlorine gas (green gas), and as the reaction get's more vigorous (I'm not kidding, it's wild) nitric oxides are released (thick brown-red gas). I had to run outside with the test tube as this started happening. I greatly underestimated how much gas could be released, and how quickly it reacted. I didn't really think it would be so aggressive. The first indication was the smell of chlorine, and then the cork popping off! Very dangerous stuff, and nitric oxide is even more dangerous! My lungs are probably thanking me for reacting quickly enough.

I was looking at the formula a while back. I knew chlorine and nitric oxides would be released, but its aggressive behavior really surprised me.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Aleilius
05-20-2009, 02:18 AM
This is before the addition of lead (only copper and gold). Look closely at the bottom of the test tube and you'll notice a few pieces of undissolved copper. I suspect I ran out of ammonium nitrate. Most likely I need to add more ammonium nitrate and reheat.

Aleilius
05-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Here's another picture of my attempt at this work. I tried to shoot for the same milky green color that we see in Terry's photos, but I wasn't able to get it right. I think I need more copper, or maybe I used too much lead? I'm not sure if this will work so I decided to run a small test experiment before I begin the boil downs. This will allow me to determine if I need to add a salt or not.

I harvested some sulfuric acid from a car battery. It's probably contaminated with small amounts of lead sulfate, but this shouldn't be a problem.

Aleilius
05-22-2009, 01:32 AM
I just finished both sulfuric acid boil downs for my small scale experiment. This one was roughly 1/3rd to scale. I wanted to get a feel for what would happen (if anything). The experiment failed, and the results were nothing like Terry experienced. I'm not sure how far Terry boiled his down, but mine always had a few ml of acid left over (roughly 35% of the starting volume). This small amount of liquid was probably +95% sulfuric acid. The salts precipitated out of solution, and that's all.

I decided to modify my aqua regia since my small test experiment was a failure. I added a small to moderate amount of potash. It's possible that the potassium Terry used in this philosophical aqua regia does play a key role. That's really the only thing that differs from my aqua regia other than different starting materials, but this shouldn't matter. I'll probably also add an excess amount of ammonium nitrate after I reduce the liquid 1/2 of the total volume.

It's also possible my own philosophic aqua regia just won't cut it. So I'll have to distill some nitric acid. Then I should be able to replicate the experiment exactly as Terry described.

Aleilius
05-23-2009, 06:11 AM
After spending hours brainstorming over the process I think I've finally figured out what's happening. I'm going to keep this little secret to myself for a while until I'm able to test my theory. Not only that, but after understanding what's happening I was then able to stream the process. It should be much much easier.

crestind
11-15-2012, 03:34 AM
Swear to God I don't understand you people. You can all probably make stones, which is a great height of achievement. But at the same time you're boiling nitric acid in stainless steel containers, which is just... what the heck are you doing, what did you think would happen. Boggles my mind. Intriguing method though.