PDA

View Full Version : Wholeness of body/mind/spirit/soul

Amur
02-11-2009, 07:06 AM
It seems to me that all of these aspects are inherintly moulded into one in the human-brain-body mechanism. But what we need is efficient Technologies on how to incoporate all sides of this issue.

Body first. To keep the body in a great state, with exercising, proper breathing, eating healthily (ayurvedic style with all kinds of very efficient oils and so forth).

When the body is exercised, it's the same thing as breathing for a human being except that it has to do with the whole of the body.

Mind again, mind needs to be stimulated by different things, themes and so forth to keep in motion. A degraded mind, leads to degraded results, so a sharp mind is needed or intellectuality is needed so slice through imprints and other memes learned at different states of society. Mind again needs to also pass somewhat frictionless / massive-friction stance between things of this and that to put those appropriate borders for the rest of the mechanism to operate at.

Soul seems to be the next vessel in the next realm. It's the summasummarum of all these bits of the body and mind. The soul resides as a butterfly cocoon in ones own body and mind and spirit reaction. It is the vehicle for the Spirit.

Spirit is the you-you who lies between all 3 creations (body/mind/soul) and is the player playing the game of life...

Soul <-> Body <-> Mind and spirit plays with all 3....

Just my own 2 cents about things...

Draconis
03-11-2009, 05:51 AM
All in all, I think I would have to agree. As I see it, the body and the mind are simply tools of the spirit, which seems to coincide with the views on this that you've expressed thus far. As a result of this hypothesis, I've been getting back into shape physically, and have been making efforts recently to regain my intellectual edge(with regards to academics as well as more personal studies, such as those involving alchemy). Do you think it would be reasonable to conclude that strengthening my body and my mind are not only beneficial to alchemical practices, but are a part of the process?

Amur
03-25-2009, 06:41 AM
All in all, I think I would have to agree. As I see it, the body and the mind are simply tools of the spirit, which seems to coincide with the views on this that you've expressed thus far. As a result of this hypothesis, I've been getting back into shape physically, and have been making efforts recently to regain my intellectual edge(with regards to academics as well as more personal studies, such as those involving alchemy). Do you think it would be reasonable to conclude that strengthening my body and my mind are not only beneficial to alchemical practices, but are a part of the process?

Yes I would say that it's also part of the process to find a way of living through this society being infested with so many poisons that definately affect the human body. Not that the human body isn't strong, one can only see on people who have never had fasts or de-toxification of their bodies and follow false body signals and poison their body more. Giving the body a sharp edge, also gives the mind a sharper edge. One could see the whole body mechanism as a great muscle, the brain also being a muscle to be excercised...

Or that's how it seems to me right now.

Cephal
05-13-2009, 07:25 AM
I give myself this little opportunity to ask in a rhetorical sense, "What is a human?"

As I see it, our flesh is a relic, a vessel that houses that of which we have named the spirit, or soul. Our soul is reached through our mind and is enriched by the health and advancement of our body. Our body when healthily taken care of enriches the mind, which strengthens the bond between body and soul. Our mind when enriched subconsciously monitors and functions the way of the body. Through this great triangle, this "wholeness" that you speak of comes to bear, though merely a fraction of what is aimed for.

Therefore

Think of it like a triangle

Soul

Body
Mind

The mind is the product of the body and soul. The body is a product of the material realm and the soul is a product of the "Great Collective" as I call it - Some would reference it as "The All." It is important to note that our mind is a combination of two great realms - Material and non-material, yet the strength of our mind varies, for we are not infinite and merely an extension of greater existence.

That what makes us different from other life on earth is that we are the only beings in the Terran Animal Kingdom capable of transferring our essence and state from what is considered third density to fourth density. The final result of alchemy - Enlightenment and transmutation in any form is a fourth density occurrence which can exist in the third plane through those who hone their essence to exist between "realms of existence" - Or as hermetic teachings imply, using laws of the higher sense to wield power over the lower sense. Hence, it may be that technology is not needed at all, but for us to find the balance required. Technology is not the answer, for as I have previously said:
"Technology - at least in the modern day is the arrogance of men trying to shed off their mysterious roots in favor of a concrete solution to all their problems."
Technology is a result of both necessity and arrogance. We have souls, hence forth should we use them to establish the link necessary to obtain that of which we seek.

Therefore

The intended result is like a diamond where soul applies to all three other segments.

Soul

Body
Mind

Enlightenment

The truth is extrasensory. Perception is sensory. It is truth, not technology that will lead us to our ultimate aims, though technology is useful in many senses - it cannot solve all our problems.

This is just my view on it all - So if I'm just repeating the general echo with some added effects, don't hold it against me. I just believe that technology is useful... but the answer starts with us, and not technology.