PDA

View Full Version : Strange Anomaly

pierre
02-21-2017, 01:10 AM
Hi people...
In the region where I live there is a rare anomaly, and is that the magnetic field of the earth is weaker than normal which causes certain problems when the solar activity is high. Magazines like New Scientist have mentioned this fact.
In what way do you think, would this affect the uptake of "external influences"?
Greetings to all

zoas23
02-21-2017, 02:01 AM
The SAME thing happens in my zone and it seems that my city (Buenos Aires) is the "center" of that oddity (Here's a source: http://www.iaa.fadu.uba.ar/cau/?p=4588 ).

The place where you live will ALWAYS affect in a way or other the works with "external influences" (latitude, height, humidity, atmospheric temperature range; of ot is a city, a desert or a forest, etc, etc)... and you will ALWAYS find another place in the world where things can be done faster or better... but you can work in the place where you live, there isn't any place in which alchemy is impossible.

pierre
02-21-2017, 02:19 AM
Ah... nos afecta la misma anomalía, casi... ;)

The SAME thing happens in my zone and it seems that my city (Buenos Aires) is the "center" of that oddity (Here's a source: http://www.iaa.fadu.uba.ar/cau/?p=4588 ).

The place where you live will ALWAYS affect in a way or other the works with "external influences" (latitude, height, humidity, atmospheric temperature range; of ot is a city, a desert or a forest, etc, etc)... and you will ALWAYS find another place in the world where things can be done faster or better... but you can work in the place where you live, there isn't any place in which alchemy is impossible.

zoas23
02-21-2017, 03:21 AM
Ah... nos afecta la misma anomalía, casi... ;)

LOL... ! Where are you living????

(Parece que somos vecinos entonces!).

pierre
02-21-2017, 03:54 AM
LOL... ! Where are you living????

(Parece que somos vecinos entonces!).

Yes. We are separated by a river of silver. In a "Mount Of Video". (Cerquita, enfrente. Nos separa un río de plata. Vivo en un "Monte de Video") ;)

zoas23
02-21-2017, 04:17 AM
"Buenos Aires, la reina del sur, y Montevideo, la coqueta, se tienden una mano amiga a través de las aguas plateadas del gran estuario"... according to the Uruguayan Lautréamont.

We should visit each other in the future then! IT's easy to go through that river and visit the Mount of the Seers or do it the other way and come to the place where the airs are allegedly good.

I often work with a friend at the lab and I've learnt that face to face meetings at the lab are the BEST school possible.

Andro
02-21-2017, 05:54 AM
I would speculate that areas with stronger magnetic fields may be better suited for Alchemy. Also areas where Ley lines intersect. The "stronger" magnetic field might sound contradictory to the magnetic shielding that some people use, but then again, by way of loose comparison, it can be somewhat similar to the reason magnets are used in 'Ormus' water traps.

The biggest/strongest "magnet" is at the pole - The "Compass of the Wise" always points to it :)

I also suspect that "The Island" from the TV show LOST is actually located at the pole, there are even polar bears on it, although it is depicted as tropical. The SOURCE of the Water and the Light is located on that island.

Some explorers from centuries ago reported that the climate actually starts getting warmer the closer one gets to the pole. Ideally, we should do Alchemy at the pole, but "The Light" runs everywhere else as well, emerging from Below (the surface) and dwelling in the Above as well (reflected back all across the plane by the Pole Star, conveniently stationed right above the Pole).

Watch online: Lost - Across The Sea (http://putlockers.ch/watch-lost-tvshow-season-6-episode-15-online-free-putlocker.html)

Some excellent clues there...

If for whatever reason I don't manage to relocate where I want to, one of my other options is Uruguay. Pierre knows about this, we talked about this possibility a few years ago... So maybe I'll join you guys some day :)

---------------------------------------------------

zoas23
02-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Some day I will convince you to learn some basic Qabalah and I will show you something jaw dropping in the Sepher Yetzirah.

You are not wrong about the North, neither about the two suns.

Twofold is the matter. One comes from heaven, the other out of the earth. How little and bad dost thou appear unto the children of men, how precious however to him who understands. If thou wilt mark it, I have told thee enough, more I may not say, draw back O Harpocratis, however much I should like. If God has helped thee so far, doubt not, though it may go forward but slowly, nature will obey thee (but on the bliss of thy soul bethink thee and use it not other than a parergon, otherwise it would be better for thee if thou hadst a millstone round thy neck and wert sunk to the bottom of the sea) and open unto thee her lovely art and treasure house. As far as the Operation and Practice is concerned, because the same are clear and distinct with both old and new, they are repeated without trouble in this "Methodicum speculum". http://atrightanglestoreality.blogspot.com.ar/2016/03/the-mirror-of-wisdom-of-rosy-cross-by.html

You should definitely move to the infamous and anti-magnetic Rio de la Plata zone!!!!

Germany is good for nothing, except to listening to Heino (yes, in my own freak way I adore Heino... I don't even know why, probably because he can't help being incredibly bizarre whilst he does his best to be normal).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtEh0TPgxN8

Our magnetism may suck, but the compass of the Yerba Mate points to this zone! (the other options you may have in mind... How can you live without being surrounded by persons who will constantly exaggerate everything? It doesn't even make sense).

pierre
02-22-2017, 07:28 PM
"Buenos Aires, la reina del sur, y Montevideo, la coqueta, se tienden una mano amiga a través de las aguas plateadas del gran estuario"... according to the Uruguayan Lautréamont.

We should visit each other in the future then! IT's easy to go through that river and visit the Mount of the Seers or do it the other way and come to the place where the airs are allegedly good.

I often work with a friend at the lab and I've learnt that face to face meetings at the lab are the BEST school possible.

I completely agree with what you say, zoas.
It is scheduled the crossing of the river, any time then... ;)

pierre
02-22-2017, 07:49 PM
I would speculate that areas with stronger magnetic fields may be better suited for Alchemy. Also areas where Ley lines intersect. The "stronger" magnetic field might sound contradictory to the magnetic shielding that some people use, but then again, by way of loose comparison, it can be somewhat similar to the reason magnets are used in 'Ormus' water traps.

The biggest/strongest "magnet" is at the pole - The "Compass of the Wise" always points to it :)

I also suspect that "The Island" from the TV show LOST is actually located at the pole, there are even polar bears on it, although it is depicted as tropical. The SOURCE of the Water and the Light is located on that island.

Some explorers from centuries ago reported that the climate actually starts getting warmer the closer one gets to the pole. Ideally, we should do Alchemy at the pole, but "The Light" runs everywhere else as well, emerging from Below (the surface) and dwelling in the Above as well (reflected back all across the plane by the Pole Star, conveniently stationed right above the Pole).

Watch online: Lost - Across The Sea (http://putlockers.ch/watch-lost-tvshow-season-6-episode-15-online-free-putlocker.html)

Some excellent clues there...

If for whatever reason I don't manage to relocate where I want to, one of my other options is Uruguay. Pierre knows about this, we talked about this possibility a few years ago... So maybe I'll join you guys some day :)

---------------------------------------------------

Yes, we talk about it, time ago. That would be great!