PDA

View Full Version : It's all about diet

Awani
02-22-2017, 01:38 PM
We have debated time and time again here in the forum about vegetarian diet vs. meat diet or vegan diet or microbiotic diet (which is the one I prefer, which means you eat as far away genetically from yourself... basically no mammals). I ain't no cannibal.

BUT this is not the point of this thread. Diet is much more. In my opinion it is not enough to stick to a certain diet and think that will sort you out.

What is your media diet? What is your culture diet? What is your friend diet?

For example:

- I do not eat anything on TV and try to avoid as much as I can films and tv-series (that I watch through the Internet) that are too "shallow" or "empty" or most important "fear propaganda")... in other words media that is LOW in nutrition.

- I don't like the taste of negative people, and such people will never be allowed even close to my inner circle.

- I don't like drugs that create dependence like caffeine, nicotine and sugar and I am hard at work trying to elliminate these drugs... harder drugs I never do.

Etc etc.

Above is just superficial examples (according to my own tastes), my point is everything in life is a dietary choice.

Maybe by looking at everything as part of ones diet, maybe then it is easier to create a good (and mentaly healthy) meal.

:cool: