PDA

View Full Version : Electrochemical Questions and Propositions

archerner
02-25-2017, 06:27 PM
Some wild ideas here.

So first some questions.

Is there a way to infold an energy like electricity or magnetism to colloidal particles without them clumping? Secondly, mind you I know of aether, the four worlds, and the internal work necessary in the traditional method but do these exercises culminate in a measure able energy that materialist cannot deny?

Seeing as Gold, Silver, and Copper are the most electro-conductive of the elements is there a synergy between them, and can they be commingled into a new element. Here details of my process must remain unsaid, mind you I believe I have found a novel method for their fusion, though it is dependent on the questions above

elixirmixer
02-25-2017, 10:30 PM
I assume your talking about some type of fusion other than just an alloyed mix.

I also have ideas as to how to hybrid these materials into ONE element. But just like you, my lips are sealed, as it's just to easy for rich pricks to steal my life's work without me even realising it.

As far as your electrochemical, I think you will find that the transition metal ions are mostly paramagnetic, meaning that a magnetic field will pull them towards the magnet, as opposed to some of te group 1 group 2 metals, which are dia-magnetic, and will disperse away from magnets (slightly)

This does not answer your question I know, but I thought it may help.

Good luck

Schmuldvich
02-26-2017, 03:20 AM
I also have ideas as to how to hybrid these materials into ONE element. But just like you, my lips are sealed, as it's just to easy for rich pricks to steal my life's work without me even realising it.

Without revealing too much, what is your idea based upon?

archerner
02-28-2017, 03:52 PM
Thank you Elixermixer! I think we've been inspired by the same Muse.

Florius Frammel
12-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Some wild ideas here.

So first some questions.

Is there a way to infold an energy like electricity or magnetism to colloidal particles without them clumping? Secondly, mind you I know of aether, the four worlds, and the internal work necessary in the traditional method but do these exercises culminate in a measure able energy that materialist cannot deny?

Seeing as Gold, Silver, and Copper are the most electro-conductive of the elements is there a synergy between them, and can they be commingled into a new element. Here details of my process must remain unsaid, mind you I believe I have found a novel method for their fusion, though it is dependent on the questions above

I once produced colloidal silver and gold particals and put them in laser beam of a Neodym:YAG Laser https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nd:YAG_laser
After examining the particles in a scanning tunneling microscope I found out that the particles became smaller. Seems that the energy of that laser led to the effect that the particles broke apart.
Maybe the information is useful for you though I doubt that experiment has any alchemical value.