PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery of Urine - From RAMS

Salazius
02-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi,

I wanted to know if some one had ever tried such a process.

From RAMS DVD Potpourri 1 page 163 :

THE MYSTERY OF URINE
HOW TO PREPARE A TINCTURE FROM IT BY WHICH OTHER METALS CAN BE TRANSFORMED INTO GOLD !

First, the red salt of urine is prepared as follows:
Let good urine stand. for some time till it putrefies, then distilI from it the spirit of urine by itself, while evaporating the remaining Phlegma to dryness.
Pour this spirit of urine on this salt residue in a flask, cover it with a blind alembic and set it for several weeks in a mild digestion.
Then the spirit of urine extracts and dissolves the salt and sulphur contained in the residue. This done, collect the spirit of urine in another clean flask upon which apply an alembic with a receptacle luted on it. Then distill the spirit of urine gently till a salty skin appears. That seen, set it in the cold, and it will result in beautiful brightred, yes darkred transparent crystals. Carefully pound these with gold leaves and finally rnelt this mass in a crucible. The gold therein will be completely opened and turned into a glassy substance, almost that of a ruby. If
this substance is melted with silver and separated, it is supposed to tinge many parts of gold, but if lt is extracted, it is supposed to be an incomparably good medicine.

HOW TO MAKE THE PHILOOPHER'S STONE FROM THESE RED CRYSTALS

Take one part of sulphur of the sun - which has already been described - mix it with one part of the red crystals, put this powder in a phial, seal it hermetically, and set it in the B.M. , for 9I days Then it will be congealed and flovr like wax without fumes, and one part will tinge I3 parts of Mercury into gold.
Pound this filass again to a fine powder and mix it with equal part: of the red crystals, seal the glass hermeti.cally, set it in the B.M. for 9I days, and the tincture will congeal, and one part will tinge 25 parts of Mercury into gold. Continue as before with the addition of red crystals till the tincture congeals in 8 days, and finally in 3 days. Then one part of it will tinge two hundred thousand parts into good gold.

What do you think of this process ? Do you think that theese crystals are the Stone ? And how to multiplicate it ?

What does it means when he says :

If this substance is melted with silver and separated, it is supposed to tinge many parts of gold, but if lt is extracted, it is supposed to be an incomparably good medicine.

The fact that it turns gold into a ruby like glass is a very good point, because it can extract, take, and give during the transmutation, the Sulfur of the Sun, or Gold. Like the Stone do.

The autor gives a good method to increase (a sort of multiplication) the Stone, but only after the fermentation and orientation. So we can think that we can do the same thing for the animal realm, for that we will need something animal : spiritus vini maybe, or aceti, but remember what B.Valentine said about this : aceti make the medecine keep things into the body, and vini make things go out, vini is better.
Not blood, nor yours, nor from another animal ! I don't beleive you would like to be change into a hen, porc or else (wolve ? werewolves ?). If you use Your blood, it means your bodies become "immortal"( well, jump from the top of a building and you're dead, but it's suicide ... karmically responsible ... ), think about the psychological distress it can give to see everyone you love dying ... and there are also the social aspects, depending when you stop aging. In your 25, or your 50 ? ... not quite the same thing. These sort of play is quite dangerous and should only be undertaken after a very high level of spiritual maturity, to stay in the body to teach as long as possible, but even great masters do not do that because leaving the body is the last stage of liberation.

So maybe we can digest the Stone into a drop of alcohol and pure water (to solve the crystals), and coagulate it several times, adding at each times the equal part of the red crystals.
To ingest it, we do not have to multiplie the Stone too much, because it becomes dangerous after a certain degree of purity.

solomon levi
02-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi Salazius,
Thanks for adding this process.
Haven't tried it yet but I shall.
I've started the putrefaction so it'll be a month or so.

I noticed that this begins similarly to Bartlett's process on the urine alkahest,
only he doesn't grow the crystals but focusses on the spirit of urine,
and the process you gave focusses on the crystals and doesn't mention to
save the urine alkahest after you've gotten them.

I have some experience with growing acetate salts from the skin that
forms on vinegar, so I expect this will be very similar. In that case, if one didn't
care to capture the alkahest, it could be evaporated in an open dish instead
of distilled as is mentioned.

I'll let you know how mine goes, but as I said, I won't be distilling
for a month until I get a good putrefication.

It looks like a good process to me.

I think the part about extracting the medicine is simply making an alcohol
extract, or maybe just taking it with a glass of wine would work too.

Salazius
02-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi Solomon,

Sorry for the delay of the answer, I didn't notice you replied.

That's great that you try it also, it can offer a comparison in the process. I wasn't aware of the Bartlett's Alkaest, I read it on line and I think he distilled too high in temp for this process. This is a process where distillation is an Art, a precise one.

I didn't know about the top layer on vinegar and acetates, that's interesting ! Do you saw some crystals climbing also and other staying on the bottom of the crystallizing dish ? Take a look here (http://www.crscientific.com/leadacetate.html)

Yes evaporation, but I believe that the process need to collect the spirit for multiplication of the Stone. So, distillation is far better for that.

Take your time for the putrefaction, you can also look at the Ph of the solution ... must be at 11 or more when it's ok.

solomon levi
02-23-2009, 10:53 AM
Hey Salazius!
Thanks for the tips.

Here's a pic of my acetate salts. they're pyramidal.
Yes, they're on top and on bottom - smaller ones on bottom.
I think this was calcium carbonate - sea shells - dissolved in vinegar and
evaporated at about 200F - the lowest setting on an oven.

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=18&u=12781761

Edit - not calcium carbonate. It's sea salt.

Salazius
02-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Interesting !

solomon levi
02-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Salazius,
When you said the spirit is needed for multiplication, does that
mean you take "sulphur of the sun" to mean the spirit?
I was going to try oil of gold.

Salazius
02-27-2009, 08:14 AM
No, I was speaking about the Stone Itself, and not the multiplication in the Powder.

solomon levi
02-28-2009, 09:29 PM
I measured the pH today. It's only been two weeks,
but the pH read 5.42.
Are you sure 11 is correct?
Does urine become basic or more acidic upon putrefaction?
11 doesn't seem possible.
???
Can it be "fortified" with calcium carbonate or lye?
Where did you come up with the info that it needs to be 11?

A friend of mine is doing this process also, but he isn't sticking
to the exact structure. He started distilling after only two weeks of
putrefaction, but he got a nice red. He didn't do the digestion after
the distillation but is evaporating it and there's a nice skin on top today.
I wonder if it will produce the red crystals and if they'll have any power.

Salazius
02-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Hi,

With the putrefaction, the alkali develops and tend to be far basic, in Ph superior to 7. I could show you a photo where my Ph paper is violet without having to touch the matter, just letting the emanations touching it !

No fortification needed, the matter itself is complete.

Did you take the Ph of the matter at the "exit" ? Because maybe, it was 5 in Ph, meaning that your body is in "acidosis" (depending of what you eat).
Urine is a favorite exit for acids or alkaline substances that could create a disequilibrium in the body.

I believe evaporation is also good and maybe better to get the skin on the top.
Would be great if he could have red crystals !

theFool
03-04-2009, 12:43 PM
This quote comes from the book "The Art of Distillation". It may help on demystifying the recipie.

SPIRIT OF URINE IS MADE THUS

Take of the urine of a young man drinking much wine, as
much as you please. Let it stand in glass vessels in
putrefaction forty days. Then pouring it from its feces,
distill it in a glass gourd in sand until all be dry. Then
cohobate the said spirit on the caput mortuary three times.
Then distill it in a gourd of a long neck and there will
ascend, besides the spirit, a crystalline salt which you
may either keep by itself, being called the volatile salt
of urine, or mix it with its spirit which will thereby
become very penetrating if they be digested for some days
together.
Note that the pipe of the head must be wide or else the
volatile salt will soon stop it.
Note that this salt is so penetrating that it penetrates
the body of the glass.
This spirit by rectification may be made so pure and subtle
that it will burn as fire and dissolve gold and precious
stones.
Bartlett follows this recipie also.

ChiNamo
02-17-2014, 07:45 PM
Hi Salazius & Solomon,

Did you complete this process?
Was the end product any good as claimed in the recipe?
Thanks for sharing.

Salazius
02-24-2014, 04:00 PM
Hello,

No. I don't even remember why.

ChiNamo
02-24-2014, 04:32 PM
No. I don't even remember why.

Thanks Salazius,
With "No" did you mean that you did not complete the process?
Or that you completed the process, but the end product was useless?

Salazius
02-25-2014, 01:31 PM
If I remember well, nothing really relevant happened during the process.

ChiNamo
02-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Well this thread was started 5 years ago, so it is no wonder you donít remember much of it.
The subject of the thread is quite important, and I was quite surprised that it ended so abruptly without any explanation why. Also nobody was curious to inquire about the developments so farÖ
Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Salazius
03-05-2014, 06:34 PM
You are welcome :)

It is possible that the process miss some keys, but not sure.