PDA

View Full Version : Re-introduction & Name Change from Luna Noctua

Lapis Solaris
03-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Hello all,

My name is Susan, and I was previously under the name Luna Noctua. It sort of describes me in the sense of being a night owl (except the translation is "Moon Owl" so also describes my love for the moon). That's sweet and all, but I wanted a better name to suit the direction I want to take in life to a fuller extent lol.

The way I interpret the new name is to describe all things encompassed by the ways of the Sun embodied by the Stone (or to say I am a micro of the macro).

And I mean... I kind of just like latin. Except when demons use it. Or Catholics.

As a few people on here know already, I'm engaged to Jessie, who you would know as Seth~Ra. That happened pretty quickly and we only started being officially together at the end of May last year (2016). But we've known each other as best friends since around the year 2008 or 2009? I know I was 16 lol (turning 25 this year on 09/09). Miscommunication over the years is the only reason it didn't happen sooner (especially for two Mercurial signs, with him being Gemini and me, Virgo... communication is crucial). Thank God it's happened now, finally.

A lot about me personally has changed within the time I first made an account and I haven't been active for most of the time in between, regrettably.

I have grown a lot as a person and in my views.

I still believe in God YHWH, the Mind, the Father, and I know "It" as the "All". I still have a personal relationship with Yahoshua, the Christ as a real person and is a living incarnation of God, who has ascended. And of course the Spirit which is in all things, in Its different forms (whether in humans, animals, plants or minerals etc.).

There is some speculation in my mind as to whether Lucifer is even a different being from the Christ, and wonder if He only takes on different forms for each task as He has ascended both Above and Below. And I equally think it plausible that He is a separate being which has also walked the path to ascension. And perhaps all who take this path will encompass the same qualities at a certain point, which is why there could be some confusion. Who knows?

I would not, however, consider myself to be a "Christian" as I did at one point (though I've always had "Follower of Christ" as my religious views on Facebook and that's still technically true). I do not subscribe to the rigidness or the close-mindedness of the church, and in fact only ever have to a point because I used the experience of the church community to grow in spiritual understanding and as a sort of place to "start".

I believe there are many manifestations of God (not just heavenly or hellish beings + humans, for example Cernunnos is a good example of God manifested in nature) and that we all carry a Spark, and we as micro works are to be refined within (spiritually) as well as with out (physically) in order to become more perfected, to grow and ascend all things by the Great Work.

I've always had a degree of understanding of magick, even as a child. In the same sense I knew there was a God in all things, and I think I've only grown in understanding as time has passed, as has always been my goal. It's just that a little spell by a little Susan to make it rain by pouring together liquids from the kitchen has evolved into sacred geometry and burning carefully timed and drawn sigils to release my Will...

Too long; didn't read: God is the Great Alchemist and I am His puppy. ;)

~Lapis Solaris.

<3 (Awww)

Awani
03-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Welcome back!

:cool:

Kiorionis
03-10-2017, 06:55 PM
Good to see you back ;)

Illen A. Cluf
03-10-2017, 07:30 PM
I've always enjoyed Seth-Ra's comments. Now I know where he got his inspiration from :-)

Aham
03-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Great intro. Welcome back!!

black
03-11-2017, 12:56 AM
Welcome back to the new more Solar Powered Susan.

Seth-Ra
03-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Well said my Love, I hope you enjoy the wonderful people here as much as I have over the years. :)

Thank you Illen, I always enjoy what you add to any discussion as well. :D

~Seth-Ra/Jessie

Lapis Solaris
03-11-2017, 03:31 AM
Welcome back!

Thank you!

Good to see you back ;)

Thanks Kio. ;)

I've always enjoyed Seth-Ra's comments. Now I know where he got his inspiration from :-)

Awwwwww! That's so sweet, haha thank you. :)

Great intro. Welcome back!!

Thanks Aham. :)

Welcome back to the new more Solar Powered Susan.

Hahaha yes! Thank you. :)

Well said my Love, I hope you enjoy the wonderful people here as much as I have over the years. :)

~Seth-Ra/Jessie

Thank you, Love. <3 ^~^

Salazius
03-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Welcome back ! :)

Lapis Solaris
05-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Welcome back ! :)

Thank you sir, Mr. D'artigné! Sorry I didn't see your response sooner. :)