PDA

View Full Version : Automatic thinking

Quarrox
03-12-2017, 08:32 PM
Hi,

since i am taking Ajo de Monte aka Ajos Sacha in form of a tea before sleeping, interesting things started to happen:

Early in the morning, in the state between sleeping/dreaming and awakening, a kind of automatic thinking kicks in. I am not sure if it is some form of automatic thinking or rather my subconsciousness dictating myself thoughts and insights. The thoughts come without actively thinking, my mind is resting and on standby, and usually they teach me ideas or facts in a greater context: Spiritual theory, on what to focus in life and on what not, what really is important, how things are connected and how they work together, etc.

I am fully aware while this happens and the teachings are so perspicuous, sharp and valuable, that i want to get up and write it down, but i don't, as i don't want to stop or interrupt it. As soon as i fully wake up, the lessons i have learned are mostly forgotten. I just remember that i learnt it, but i cannot really recall it anymore.

My guess is, that my subconsciousness is talking to me, i save it and archive it, then i fully wake up and my day to day consciousness takes over and the veil of oblivion is set.

It's possible that this happens all the time, but only since i take ajo de monte the night before, i become aware of it, albeit only for the time when this happens.

I am not sure if it happens now because of the ayahuasca session one month before, or if it is because of the ajo de monte tea, or because of both or because of another reason. Since the ayahuasca ceremony, i am another person. My head is clean, my bad thoughts/inner demons have vanished. I learnt to listen to people, am more balanced, happy and relaxed and my interest for spiritual learning awoke to 100%. I am healing.

The ajo de monte is an amazonian plant / shrub. Some shamans put it also in the ayahuasca brew, it is said to keep evil spirits at bay. It helps me to sleep profoundly (when i take it before watching a movie at night, i usually fall asleep after 20-30 min and cannot resist), also dreams are more lucid and said "automatic thinking" is another effect. The leaves are excellent for the body too: they are highly anti-inflammatory, clean the body, kill fungi, bacterias, parasites and virus, among other effects.

Do you have experience with the mentioned auto-reflexion / subconscious-talk?

horticult
03-12-2017, 11:45 PM
take toil & force same record

Quarrox
03-13-2017, 12:16 AM
So i should take notes the next time? I guess it's a good idea, Ajo de Monte is a teacher plant too, and said to be the gatekeeper to the plant kingdom as well as to the dream realm.

Awani
03-14-2017, 01:39 AM
My guess is, that my subconsciousness is talking to me, i save it and archive it, then i fully wake up and my day to day consciousness takes over and the veil of oblivion is set.

You are probably doing some sort of channeling.

Earlier today I recorded a podcast with Darryl Anka (brother of Paul Anka (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Anka)). Darryl is most known for channeling the multi-dimensional being Bashar (www.bashar.org). According to what he said it sounds like you are channeling either some other being, Witness, higher self etc... the source of this "voice" is frankly irrelevant... but - IMO - it is the SOURCE.

You are experiencing what many have phrased in this way: if you are silent you will hear

If I were you I would pay close attention to what this "voice" is saying... and try and "hear" it when you are awake.

The "voice" is very vocal in the weeks after an ayahuasca sessions. And the "voice" does weaken as months and years go by, unless you keep listening. The noise of "reality" + "society" can drown anything out, so one has to be a true Spirit Warrior to be able to keep listening. It is not easy, that's for sure. Especially if one is stuck in the buzz of the modern human society.

If the medicine songs connected well with you drink the Ajo de Monte tea, meditate in darkness whilst playing a bunch of Icaros for an hour or two.

:cool:

Quarrox
03-14-2017, 05:26 PM
This is interesting and certainly posible and at this point indeterminable. The teachings or monologues have not returned as for now. Perhaps everything that has to be said, is said. I think, the more you desire something, the more it moves beyond reach. Maybe not always, but often. So i will remain open but without longing for it.

Thank you for the recommendations with the Icaros and tea time while meditating. I will do it. I might post later in the herbs thread about the Ajo de Monte.

Also, thank you again for the podcast, i appreciate your interesting interviews. I will look into it tonight, i recommended it to several people with similar interests.
:D

Awani
03-14-2017, 06:45 PM
Thanks. :) To be clear the Bashar episode will be out in May (I simply recorded it the other day).

I think, the more you desire something, the more it moves beyond reach. Maybe not always, but often. So i will remain open but without longing for it.

For sure. This is my experience with most things. Basically you got to be chill and cool.

It actually also includes negative aspects. For instance if you every day worry about something that you don't want, you'll get that. So beware. :)

Quarrox
03-14-2017, 07:06 PM
For sure. This is my experience with most things. Basically you got to be chill and cool.

It actually also includes negative aspects. For instance if you every day worry about something that you don't want, you'll get that. So beware. :)

This however is somehow a conflict. If you desire something, it leaves you like a disappointed wife. If you don't want something, it sticks to you like a parasite buddy that always needs something from you. It works inversely.

Quarrox
03-14-2017, 08:41 PM
A personal thought: They call it the law of attraction. This, IMO, is only semi-correct. It should be called the law of attraction and rejection. The law is hermetically spoken dualistic and polar and acts contrary to the subjective aim.

Mister X desires a thing and hence he rejects/repels it. Mister Y does not want a thing and thinks about it all the time, and attracts it. The opposite of the subjective aim happens in both cases.

Perhaps: Mister X desires a thing. A desire is expansive, electric, positive (fire?). Due to it's expansive nature, Mister X expels his wish, it goes with the flow, far away. Rejection. Mister Y tries the opposite, he tries to keep a thing away. The thing he fears is already away, it cannot go further away. Due to the constricting, magnetic, negative nature (water?) of fear (or emotions in general?), it attracts what should originally be kept away. Attraction.

Just speculating here.

I think the best approach is to be self confident, neutral, content and cool as Dev said. Do not fear a thing and do not crave a thing. Do not think about things that are not present (desire/wish or sorrows/fears of things that could happen), it is better to imagine that you already have what you wish (Don't: I want to be healthy. Do: I am healthy (even if you are not, but this way you will attract sanity and ultimately be healthy, you just have to be 100% convinced and accept it as a reality for yourself that you are already healthy. If you cannot do it, just stay neutral and preferably empty without thinking too much).

horticult
03-14-2017, 10:47 PM
notes or gadget

Awani
03-14-2017, 11:06 PM
I am healthy.

Yes I agree with this approach. Basically it can also be said as simply as: awareness

It is funny recording podcasts because they constantly interconnect with what is being talked about in the forums... and often it is the guest who brings something up. For instance just now I talked to a guy that mentioned Pronoia.

Pronoia is a neologism that is defined as the opposite state of mind to paranoia: having the sense that there is a conspiracy that exists to help the person. It is also used to describe a philosophy that the world is set up to secretly benefit people. - source (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pronoia_(psychology))