PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys!

lapisph
03-17-2017, 08:59 PM
Hello everyone!

I would like to apologize for my english (I speak spanish as my original language). I understand very good the english, but when Im writing maybe I would make some mistakes... IŽll do my best!

Thank you for accept me in the forum.

I also involved in the seek of the truth like you (everyone with different paths but in the end everyone seek the ONE, i think so).
I have studied the esoteric principles of different ancient civilizations like Egyptian, Inka, Mayan, aztec... and the similarities of the truth about "different myths".
I know more of magic but in the last years I studied the alchemy too...

So, it will be interesting to share different ideas and grow together.

Thank you

Andro
03-17-2017, 09:04 PM
The Spanish invasion continues :)

Welcome!

lapisph
03-17-2017, 09:16 PM
The Spanish invasion continues :)

Welcome!

Hahaha, really?
Thank you Andro!

Kiorionis
03-17-2017, 10:46 PM
Yes, welcome to the forums!

zoas23
03-17-2017, 11:01 PM
Bienvenido!!!!

Yeah... The Spanish speaking ones are destined to rule the forum!

(Spanish is my first language too... and I make a lot of mistakes when I write English too).

Aham
03-17-2017, 11:05 PM
Welcome to the forum lapisph!!

Don't worry about the Engrish... We all speak the same language of aspiring for the ultimate :)

Schmuldvich
03-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Welcome!

lapisph
03-18-2017, 01:27 AM
Thank you Kiorionis !

Bienvenido!!!!

Yeah... The Spanish speaking ones are destined to rule the forum!

(Spanish is my first language too... and I make a lot of mistakes when I write English too).

To rule the forum haha... Well, IŽm feeling more comfortable knowing that others speak spanish too... Thank you zoas23 !!!

Thats right Aham, an universal language... Thank you Aham!!!

Thank you Schmuldvich!

Thank you guys!

Awani
03-18-2017, 01:45 AM
Welcome.

:cool:

lapisph
03-18-2017, 02:28 AM
Welcome.

:cool:

Thank you dev!

Kiorionis
03-18-2017, 03:06 AM
To rule the forum haha... Well, IŽm feeling more comfortable knowing that others speak spanish too... Thank you zoas23 !!!

If you ever feel the need to express yourself in your native language, go ahead. Sometimes it's easier. Just remember to translate it for us as well ;)

lapisph
03-18-2017, 06:09 AM
If you ever feel the need to express yourself in your native language, go ahead. Sometimes it's easier. Just remember to translate it for us as well ;)

Thanks for the advice, IŽll keep in mind... I need to check a lot of information in this forum yet, but maybe IŽll make a poll (if not exist already) to see which native language has predominance in this forum, and the second and third place... Maybe the spanish is the third... who knows... I Žve found very interesting esoteric info in french (but I only understand the spanish and english =( ... In the magic, theres a good info in spanish that I couldnt find in english...

Thank you again Kiorionis!

Kiorionis
03-18-2017, 06:26 AM
No problem. There's also a few native french members lurking around who might be able to help with the subtleties of the language.

Enjoy ;)

lapisph
03-18-2017, 08:09 AM
No problem. There's also a few native french members lurking around who might be able to help with the subtleties of the language.

Enjoy ;)

Oh, perfect!
Thank you again!