PDA

View Full Version : Brief Introduction and White Powder Gold Question.

Indigo Hued
03-23-2017, 08:54 AM
Greetings everyone. It is exciting to find myself amidst a group of individuals separated by distance but united by a common goal.

In brief, i first started producing m-state about 2 years ago now. I unfortunately came down with a very severe case of lyme disease when i was in my mid teens and i have been spending more then a decade trying to heal. It isnt all negative as i have been pushed to expand my sphere of understanding in every direction and consequently i have changed in every way imaginable. All of my aims in life and my passions have been refined and i am now on a life path that has a deep meaning and i feel blessed to have moved beyond the vain and unexamined pursuits of a socially engineered reality.

Anyways i have a query and i am hoping there will be a participant here who would have the time to offer advice.

About 3 months ago i began the dissolution process of a 1/10th ounce Canadian gold coin using a common write up as posted online using muriatic acid and hydrogen peroxide. Perplexingly, it has now been three months and the coin which i hammered and filed into granules via a mill bastard file seems to have not dissolved more then 15 or 20% if that. The solution is a deep gold hue but a vast majority of the powdered coin remains seemingly unaffected.

I have been dropping m-state from varying salts, as well as doing drops from rock dust, etc. I have always had fruitful results from my efforts except for this particular scenario. And with my health condition, monatomic gold provides the most substantial effects physically, but also mentally and spiritually. So i am really striving to make it a part of my daily life. I am truly passionate about the path of an alchemist and i would eventually want to explore even more complex aspects of this Way, so i would be truly grateful to understand what the barrier is that is preventing progress with this process.

If anyone knows why this peculiar situation has occurred i would be truly grateful for any advice given. I put between 1 and 3 tsp hydrogen peroxide into the beaker each day for about 70 days but have now stopped because i am not seeing any change. My only thoughts are that i need to have the beaker held at a higher temperature for the dissolution to occur but being in Phoenix and doing the Work inside, i dont know for sure if that is a viable concern. Aspects of this nature were not addressed within the publicly available online write up.

Thank you and i look forward to communicating here with this illustrious group.

ghetto alchemist
03-23-2017, 05:44 PM
I tried the same experiment myself 8 years ago.
Followed the instructions perfectly carefully weighing and measuring everything
Like yourself, I also found that only 20-25% of the gold dissolved.

Curiously I kept the experiment inside a magnetite flask for several years
(the instructions said to protect it from Earths magnetism), and I found that a large layer of white precipitate has formed. Something which is not mentioned in the instructions.

I consider it to be little more than a curiosity though. Because of the fact that I used industrial grade chemicals, I cant ever ingest the result. It's quite probably containing heavy metals and therefore highly toxic.
And even if you can redo it using food grade chemicals, it's gonna be a hell of an expensive medicine, especially when seawater is said to contain white gold anyway. So these days I produce my own precipitate from seawater using food grade lye.

Hey it probably doesnt do much except boost magnesium levels in my body. But I'm sure there's a small amount of white powder gold
in there, and if there's any benefits to be had (which I doubt then I'm gonna get them anyway.

Indigo Hued
03-24-2017, 12:24 AM
Hi and thank you for responding.

I also used industrial grade chemicals that i purchased from a local science supply store. As well i followed every detail precisely and probably reviewed the write up over 20 times to see if i missed something to no avail.

I am not upset that i may lose the gold in the trial. But i am a bit disheartened that i cannot produce the m-state from metal form as this is where i receive the highest benefit from ORME.

It is heating up here so i will take this out of doors to see if the heat has a positive impact on the results.

I also use dew from salts and enjoy the benefits of them. But is a greatly reduced effect in relation to the monatomics from metals in my opinion.

I have reached out to many professional alchemists who publicly sell the true white powder of gold, but there is a total reticence across the board. Which i understand with compassion as this is the main source of livelihood for many of these individuals. Yet i wish we could work together within this arena selflessly as kin.

theFool
03-24-2017, 06:01 AM
Greetings everyone. Hello, welcome here.

About 3 months ago i began the dissolution process of a 1/10th ounce Canadian gold coin using a common write up as posted online using muriatic acid and hydrogen peroxide. Perplexingly, it has now been three months and the coin which i hammered and filed into granules via a mill bastard file seems to have not dissolved more then 15 or 20% if that. The solution is a deep gold hue but a vast majority of the powdered coin remains seemingly unaffected. My guess is that you need to add more HCl with less H2O2.

When this ratio is low, the metals precipitate out of solution (or never dissolve in your case) because of the very high ORP (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduction_potential)

May I ask what is the volume of HCl sugested by the recipe you followed ? (or better give the link)

Indigo Hued
03-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Hi and thank you for the welcome and your specific response.

The ratios i used are from the book 'OMRUS Modern Day Alchemy'. There within is a write up by commercial alchemist Don Nance. He also has an online write up of the procedure which has slightly differing measurements but proportionally the same at a quick glance.

I used the one from the book which was as follows;
-100ml distilled water
-tsp full salt
-140ml 36% muriatic acid

There is no indication written as to how much peroxide one should administer specifically. It is just recommended that the bubbles remain continually flowing from the gold, and to achieve this I found about 2 tsp per day was ideal. But i have stopped with the peroxide all together and the process seems to be in total stasis in relation to any internal activity in the flask.

Does this confirm you suspicions with the HCl ratios?

theFool
03-24-2017, 06:40 PM
Does this confirm you suspicions with the HCl ratios?I've never tried to dissolve such a big amount, so I'm not sure if two spoons per day is big or small amount. If I was in your position I would add more HCl or I would continue the process with only what has already dissolved.

Indigo Hued
03-24-2017, 06:55 PM
Thank you theFool for your help.

---------------------------------------

theFool
03-24-2017, 10:44 PM
Curiously I kept the experiment inside a magnetite flask for several years
(the instructions said to protect it from Earths magnetism), and I found that a large layer of white precipitate has formed. Something which is not mentioned in the instructions This is interesting observation. Does this precipitate dissolve in AR I wonder. If not I think you are close to what Hudson calls the g-orme.

May I ask, did you use salt (NaCl) also for the dissolution?

Indigo Hued
05-11-2017, 02:25 AM
Is anyone versed with this process who would be interested in private tutelage for an appropriate compensation? Please PM me.

elixirmixer
05-11-2017, 06:03 AM
There is a lot in the red oil of gold thread, and I'm happy to help out you don't need to 'compensate' anyone. There is a lot shared around here.

Be aware, working with gold is expensive. If you haven't worked with lesser metals, you run the (high)risk of totally blowing some serious coin.

Really. Experiments don't always go the way they are planned and if your new, well... Golds not the place to start.

Indigo Hued
05-12-2017, 09:50 AM
:)

I completely agree with you. I was just eager to get there as the amount i was spending on commercial gold elixirs made the pursuit seem like an appropriate application of my time. However i should have started with a more economical metal.

Best regards

elixirmixer
05-12-2017, 04:14 PM
The biggest problem I foresee here is that you have nothing to extract the Sulfur, or do you intend to injest the calx?

After all those pH swings, if say it was time to extract.

Unless you intend to consume the calx, in which case, brick red is pretty well broken up from what I know.

Love to hear about your results. Good luck.

Luxus
05-14-2017, 02:29 PM
Years ago I was at a lecture which had the late Laurance Guardner as a guest speaker. He stated that he could make this white powder of gold using a DC electric ark and 24K gold. He held up a tube filled with white powder and claimed it had been a 24k Canadian maple just the day before.