PDA

View Full Version : Easter Mass

Awani
04-08-2017, 11:47 PM
I talk a lot about psychedelics, but I don't do them very often at all. And I don't need it much anymore (past ceremonies are always with me daily anyway, and in dreams). However I have a tradition that I've kept going for several years now.

Easter Mass

On Good Friday, when Jesus was nailed to the cross (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5223-Sheldrake-on-Jesus-and-Sacrifice&p=49120#post49120), I sit down and partake in some sacred medicine of various sorts (every year is different).

This year I plan to dedicated an evening to some source material i.e. DMT.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/17836724_10212294888196854_1585463774_o_zpsxeqnbtk p.jpg

The amount you see in this image is about 20 heroic doses (and no I don't intend to do them all... I am not insane).

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/17854679_10154215634666086_4193140626109871554_o_z pseqw0tsnk.jpg

Painting by Alex Grey.

The Passion is - regardless if an actual event or a myth - an allegory for the highest form of initiation.

I have been fearing Good Friday in a frivolous way for a few months now. Currently, since it is next week, it is beginning to dawn on me that the day is coming. A part of me is thinking about skipping it this year (see this (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4690-DMT-Report&p=43089#post43089)). But I cannot be a wimp. Posting this is a way for me to avoid backing out. Kind of like the point of no return now, LOL.

If there is anything to report I will do so.

:cool:

Kiorionis
04-08-2017, 11:56 PM
Good luck ;)

elixirmixer
04-09-2017, 12:14 AM
I'm pretty jealous as I've never had a decent hit of DMT.

Good luck Dev.

Can you ask any weird entities you meet if they know me? I've always wanted an opinion from another-worldly being...

What is the special medicine this year? (Or is that what you ment by DMT?)

Awani
04-09-2017, 09:16 AM
LOL. No I will not ask about you.

Yes DMT.

I am thinking three times with about 30 minutes between.

elixirmixer
04-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Will you be sharing your visions with us?

I look forward to your report. If you see anything with six arms, tell them to visit me, I've got a lot of work to do in the back yard :)

More seriously, I was considering what would happen if you did the "Andro dream-world sleep-hack" while in a DMT place?

Just a thought...

I hope that you find further growth during your adventures Dev.

Catch ya.

Awani
04-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Will you be sharing your visions with us?

I have said I would already. ;)

If you see anything with six arms, tell them to visit me...

I am not injecting your presence in my initiation. It is a personal journey and I cannot do anything for anyone else even if I would want to.

As for the "dream-hack" it doesn't work like that. Not if you take a heroic dose of DMT. Not from my experience.

thoth
04-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Easter Mass

hmmmm, now you have me thinking......

The date for Easter changes depending on when full moon is.
The full moon is connected with the Goddess, and the full moon was also when the old mushroom cults consumed mushrooms.

But there is another layer with Easter in that it is connected with the Goddess Eostre.

A lot of the Christian feasts were originally “pagan” i.e shamanic & nature festivals,
but I guess today the enlightened thing is to connect with all the layers - Christian/Shamanic/Nature/Astronomical/Magical

I find the connection between psychedelics & the Goddess very interesting. Maybe taking "communion" on such a holy night might have an even more powerful effect, or the channel to the Goddess might be more attainable

Ishtar is another Goddess associated with Easter - "The priestess of priestesses"

Awani
04-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Yes... also the Egg thing is meaningful I think... cosmic egg and all that. And the Easter Bunny is a figure from folklore. A rabbit bringing eggs... sounds kinda out there to me. According to Wiki in the old days the Hare was viewed as a hermaphrodite... which is what "god" is IMO. Certainly not a Man... that is for sure.

Check this out: Three Hares (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_hares)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/3Hares0-657x360_zpsdcimbg57.jpg

The date for Easter changes depending on when full moon is.

I'm just happy the full moon has already passed, and won't be present on Good Friday (not in full bloom at least).

Kiorionis
04-11-2017, 01:10 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/04/AFI_-_Decemberunderground_cover.jpg

So now you'll love these screams
What's left of me.
Love these screams like I do

As the infinite stops cold
Just nine and the six are gone
Guess I was the one to
Ride that dirty ride

That is turning so fast now
I cannot hold on
But at this pace
Who'd want, who'd want to

All the same
I remain

Awani
04-15-2017, 12:06 PM
Ghislain was worried that the DMT had gone bad. I can now report that it had not. :)

I did a pretty strong dose and I was deep into it, but my journey was part of my shamanic path, so there is not much I can say about it anymore. It has no interest to anyone else, really. It is about my own inner journey. And to be clear I am not trying to become a shaman... I just mean my practices fall under the umbrella term of shamanism. IMO a shaman is something you wake up into... not something you "want to be".

I can say that I did see the amount of love that I keep locked up in my heart. At one point during the experience I saw my heart open, and I got to see the amount of love that it contained. It was like a supernova explosion. I broke down crying in the most intense way, not out of sadness... more awe... and from feeling such vast emotions.

I also almost puked at one point. I purged some unwanted thoughts (stress and annoyances).

I had prepared to do two ceremonies back to back, because they are so short and quick... but I didn't have to. The first one was so intense and powerful that I called it a night.

And yes, there were plenty of entities and other crazy shit going on... too much to even explain... but I focused on my "shamanic work", and I am not that interested in entities or visions really. Not in the classical sense. There are far greater things in this line of work.

Hare Krishna.

Kiorionis
04-15-2017, 02:48 PM
Welcome back!

Schmuldvich
04-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Fantastic, dev!

Happy to hear what you got out of it!

elixirmixer
04-15-2017, 10:02 PM
According to Wiki in the old days the Hare was viewed as a hermaphrodite... which is what "god" is IMO. Certainly not a Man... that is for sure.

The word "Elohim" in Hebrew is really translated to mean "male/female gods" or "hermaphrodite gods"

I think we fucked up in the Christian world by assosiating the Holy Spirit as a male. I don't think she is....

Awani
04-15-2017, 10:23 PM
I don't think she is....

"It" is... you mean... ;)

The answer to the "fuck up" is very easy to explain: male dominator parental culture

Kiorionis
04-16-2017, 09:22 PM
I'm assuming a similar "fuck up" would occur in a female dominator parental culture.

Awani
04-16-2017, 11:24 PM
I'm assuming a similar "fuck up" would occur in a female dominator parental culture.

If we switched right now yes probably... feminism has somehow begun to try and make it so women can become equal assholes to men. Look at Hillary.

10 000 years (or more ago), in indigenous matriarchal societies, there was a much better vibe as far as I understand from current cultures of similar sorts (and books). Although who knows, but it does make more sense. Even if - probably - cultures long ago (pre-agriculture) were mostly neither... more equal.

The problems with the modern world is not MEN... but it is certainly MALE culture. This is pretty obvious. The archetype of the Father (even a good one) is less interesting to have as a "leader" than the archetype of a "mother". IMO.

Awani
04-22-2017, 10:16 PM
I did a pretty strong dose and I was deep into it, but my journey was part of my shamanic path, so there is not much I can say about it anymore. It has no interest to anyone else, really. It is about my own inner journey. And to be clear I am not trying to become a shaman... I just mean my practices fall under the umbrella term of shamanism. IMO a shaman is something you wake up into... not something you "want to be".

I can say that I did see the amount of love that I keep locked up in my heart. At one point during the experience I saw my heart open, and I got to see the amount of love that it contained. It was like a supernova explosion. I broke down crying in the most intense way, not out of sadness... more awe... and from feeling such vast emotions.

I also almost puked at one point. I purged some unwanted thoughts (stress and annoyances).

I had prepared to do two ceremonies back to back, because they are so short and quick... but I didn't have to. The first one was so intense and powerful that I called it a night.

And yes, there were plenty of entities and other crazy shit going on... too much to even explain... but I focused on my "shamanic work", and I am not that interested in entities or visions really. Not in the classical sense. There are far greater things in this line of work.

Hare Krishna.

I never mentioned, but driving home from work the night before the above ceremony I began chanting Hare Krishna over and over again and something happened to me in doing so: I began to sob and cry whilst driving, so much that I had to stop. Don't chant and drive.

I was very surprised... I didn't expect the chant to have that effect on me.