PDA

View Full Version : Guidance & The Angelic Hierarchy

black
04-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Logistical Note: Continued from HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5219-Can-you-make-the-stone-without-the-solvent&p=49056#post49056).

Spagyric preparations aid greatly in seeing visibly Enochian angels in a liquid mirror the Spagyric being the body of the mirror. Said Enochian angels have given me good advice about the universal Mercury and plenty of exciting work I am now doing. This approach of having Gods Angels instructing in Alchemy is the original meaning of the word Theosophy

Hi Axis

Do you work with one or several Enochian angels.

And would it be OK if you did a bit of name dropping ?

I would be interested to know who advises you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Axismundi000
04-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Hi Axis

Do you work with one or several Enochian angels.

And would it be ok if you did a bit of name dropping ?

I would be interested to know who advises you.

The solar hierarchy of the Sigilum Dei Aemeth placed upon the tabulum bonorum is definately a good initial enquiry. Just follow the hierarchy and you will be directed to specific Angels appropriate to you. The solar seniors from the watchtowers can also give input but the Sigilum was my first port of call. The intelligences of the Armadel may also be of interest to you because they specifically have Alchemical attributions. Personally I am cautious with the Almadel entities because in my view they lack a moral compass.

Depending on your areas of preference Black , the genii of the Zone girdling the earth (Bardon's system) which has overlap with abramelin is something I am finding very fruitful at present for practical Alchemical Advice. There are I have found varied and diverse helpful sources and the input I have found is high quality. Any errors have been due to me.

black
04-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Thank you for this information Axis.

When you talk about the Seniors from the watchtowers are you
referring to the arch angelic force ?

Axismundi000
04-11-2017, 01:14 PM
The 4 Solar Seniors of the watchtowers are sometimes called kings:

EDLPRNAA
BATAIVAH
RAAGIOSL
IKZHIKAL

I view them as Solar Seniors as and Kings specific to the watchtowers, above the various Angels within that hierarchy, they can direct towards Angels with specific Alchemical expertise within the watchtower tablets if the Son and Daughters of light from the Sigilum Die Aemeth have not already provided the needed info.

Dwellings
04-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Hi Dwellings

Is this something you wrote, or is it a message from "SPIRIT" that you transcribed ???

@Black, I am replying here and not in the other thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5219-Can-you-make-the-stone-without-the-solvent&p=49060#post49060).

No, the words expressed there are my own.

Should you succeed in alchemy, you will become a "Son of God" (Gen 3). This follows that, the instruction or the wisdom must come from God himself and further should he choose to instruct you, he considers you above the angelic hierarchy and just below himself in terms of hierarchy. This also concurs with alchemical tracts where they attributed their success to God.

The above expressed are my opinions.

----------------------------------------------

black
04-11-2017, 02:08 PM
How very interesting Dwellings.

It has been suggested to me before to go directly to the "SOURCE".

black
04-11-2017, 02:42 PM
@ Axis

Many years back I spent some time with one of the Watchers/Guardians.

These experiences can be life changing in many ways.

Axismundi000
04-11-2017, 04:00 PM
Enochian and evocation in general is very spiritually rewarding work. However on this forum I tend to only mention it here when it directly relates to Alchemy.

The Theosophy I mentioned can be readily obtained from the Enochian angels and there are records that Dee received some Alchemical advice from them. Kelly also and for example in Praxis Spagyica Philosphica Frater Albertus makes a favourable if wry comment about Kelly's Alchemical work. So there is provenance for the Enochian angels providing direct Alchemical advice. In other Magickal systems also entities can give Alchemical advice, Armadel and Bardon's stuff as I mention.