PDA

View Full Version : Primum Ens "Melisae" theory

archerner
04-30-2017, 04:08 PM
Been out of commission for a while but have picked up a few gems along the way.

So to get down to brass tacks the recipe for the Ens generally follows the use potash, dew and fresh Melisae, macerated for 24 hrs, then the spirit to absorb the Ens. It seems like microwave alchemy, especially how most recipes call for the use of a blender with metal!

Did Theophrastus use a blender?

No, but I believe he might have used compost.

If you maintain a good compost pile, feed it fresh plants, stir it, and water it: the pure energy of all the billions of microbes decomposing matter keeps the pile at around 150F. It's my contention that the plant should be sealed up and buried within this transforming medium for a philosophical month.

Also it would seem very advantageous for the seeker to collect dew from the plant itself daily, rather then in a dish, although timing is key.

This is my method so far, have a nice patch of lemon balm growing and will report back in due time.

Has anyone used compost as heat source?

And one final thought, could the philosophers of the past be concealing an altogether different entity in the name Melisae? Could the true essence come as the Prime essence of the Bee?

Andro
04-30-2017, 04:26 PM
You may want to check out this thread as well: Analysis of "The Famous Elixir Of Life" (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5229-Analysis-of-quot-The-Famous-Elixir-Of-Life-quot).