PDA

View Full Version : Center your Mind

Kiorionis
05-28-2017, 06:43 PM
This is an interesting technique, I've been practicing for awhile. The Mind matters!

Step One: Touch your forehead/third eye with your right hand.

Step Two: Ask the question "Who is touching my forehead/third eye?"

Step Three: Answer the question with your awareness.

Enjoi :rolleyes:

Awani
01-18-2018, 11:52 PM
https://image.ibb.co/bLTdu6/tumblr_naxyc02_Yc_E1sg98gmo1_500.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

What is very interesting, and spooky as well, is... if you look closely, the man in the window.

:p

Kiorionis
01-18-2018, 11:55 PM
Ha, same guy!

Awani
01-18-2018, 11:56 PM
I guess in a sense, but for me it is an excellent representation of what some call The Witness... which in a sense begs the question: who is the man smoking?

And who is watching his "inner eye"? Because the Mind's Eye is what most people consider their "inner self".

Kiorionis
01-19-2018, 01:22 AM
I disagree with the many then. The mind is subject to the Heart. Usually it’s ignored on account of ego.

Lol, I just noticed the calendar on the inner wall—the pin-up of the “minds eye” spread-eagle

Awani
01-19-2018, 01:43 AM
Yes, but both ego and heart are within the Eye in the couch (or at least within that room or in the chest... whatever).

So I am asking... who is the one watching? ;)

Aham
01-19-2018, 01:57 AM
Yes, but both ego and heart are within the Eye in the couch (or at least within that room or in the chest... whatever).

So I am asking... who is the one watching? ;)

To me the window could be the artist's version of signifying another dimension so in my 'mind' maybe the Higher Genius.

The integration of mechanical/electrical/biological parts is interesting as well and so is the snake talking (I presume) into the person's ear.

Awani
01-19-2018, 02:19 AM
Yes that is an idea. To be clear I am not asking a question that I know the answer to.

Step Three:Answer the question with your awareness.

Reason I posted this here, is because I get what you are saying about awareness... but when you are in a state of 100 % awareness, there is this sense that you get very close to "the man in the window".

Kiorionis
01-19-2018, 03:11 AM
True! I see what you’re getting at, I think.

We imagine ourselves as something. Or we need something because of some reason. I smoke because I’m stressed and it relieves me. I drink because it’s social.

In the end these are just masks, illusions, and delusions. So yeah, I can see the man in the window as awareness, The watcher.

Or:
“Don’t let the delusion of the reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion”
(Maybe the spirals above the eye indicates confusion?)

;)