PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding white gold

Vlad
02-24-2009, 02:14 PM
There was a mail with an interesting alchemical effect described in it on one of the ormus lists today.

Here's the excerpt:

I have discovered that if I take an as-pure-as-I-can-make-it M-gold
precipitate and enclose it within a borosilicate flask and seal it and
gently heat it with a flame, that nothing seems to happen. But if I take
the same sample, as aforesaid, and apply light to it then it bleeds a
"red blood" or that is what it resembles.
I used a lava light fixture base with a mercury vapor, 11-watt light bulb
and it really didn't generate any appreciable heat. I could hold my
fingers on the bottom of the flask. Yet, there formed on the neck of the
flask a red, oily substance which actually permeated the seal and also
formed on the outside of the neck.
It looks like menstrual blood or iodine.
As time progressed, the M-gold precipitate also turned red.

Salazius
02-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi Vlad,

If I understand what he says, he broke the metallic "structure net" with the precipitation, opened/activated it with fire, and light acted maybe as a menstrum and extracted the sulfur's gold, or gold token light and corporealized it into and oily substance that need to be crystallized.

Redness is not every time a Stone in alchemy ... unfortunately :D

Now, he'll have to find a way for the multiplication, if he can multiplie it, it's quite a good point.

solomon levi
03-04-2009, 08:01 PM
It may have something to do with the mercury light bulb.
I've heard of people getting sick after using them - I guess they
leak. So maybe the mercury can act on the gold in some way???

Aleilius
03-05-2009, 04:42 AM
That's a curious experiment!

1. Do you know if the m-state precipitate was made from Dead Sea salt, or from gold?

2. Did he use dried m-state powder or a m-state suspended in water?

3. Do you think the stopper reacted in anyway with the m-state? Was the stopper made from rubber, cork, or glass?

4. Did this red oil seem like the so called "Red Lion" m-state gold?

This oil seemed to be quite volatile, as if it were subliming/trying to escape the light/heat at the bottom of the flask. I once made a very pure m-state precipitate from Dead Sea salt. I sealed it in a test tube for storage (still suspended in water). Here's the good part: over the next few days I watched the damn precipitate disappear. I don't know what happened, but a somewhat logical guess is maybe it went back into solution. However, I don't see how such a seemingly drastic pH change can even take place in a sealed test tube - this stuff doesn't happen in chemistry. No heat was applied either (room temperature around 72F). It's had me stumped ever since it happened. I wish I had tested the pH levels before and after.

Vlad
03-05-2009, 12:53 PM
1. Do you know if the m-state precipitate was made from Dead Sea salt, or from gold?

I think from pure gold.

2. Did he use dried m-state powder or a m-state suspended in water?

In this case I think wet.

3. Do you think the stopper reacted in anyway with the m-state? Was the stopper made from rubber, cork, or glass?

4. Did this red oil seem like the so called "Red Lion" m-state gold?

No idea on both. I don't think the stopper reacted.
I read before from an experiment where white gold was left at 1/3rd of a pyramid copied like the cheops pyramid and aligned to the poles, and it turned red too.

This oil seemed to be quite volatile, as if it were subliming/trying to escape the light/heat at the bottom of the flask. I once made a very pure m-state precipitate from Dead Sea salt. I sealed it in a test tube for storage (still suspended in water). Here's the good part: over the next few days I watched the damn precipitate disappear. I don't know what happened, but a somewhat logical guess is maybe it went back into solution. However, I don't see how such a seemingly drastic pH change can even take place in a sealed test tube - this stuff doesn't happen in chemistry. No heat was applied either (room temperature around 72F). It's had me stumped ever since it happened. I wish I had tested the pH levels before and after.

I have a document from the late Ron Talmage of Miraculewater, called No Bullshit C-11. Here is what he says:

1). Take one of the gallon glass containers and pour in 3/4 of one gallon of pure water. [The water should be at room temp.] If you are using real sea water, skip steps 1 through 4.
2). Slowly add Sea Salt while stirring. When the salt no longer dissolves, stop adding salt and give it a 10 minuet break to let excess salt settle out. While you are taking a break, read the instructions that came with your pH meter and calibrate it.
3). Add 1 cup of pure water to the Sea water container.
4). Use your Siphon hose to transfer about 2/3 of the water with the dissolved salt to the second one gallon container.
5). Take your quart mason jar and fill it 3/4 of the way to the top with pure water.
6). Add NaOH to the water in the mason jar, about 4 heaping spoon full's is enough.
7). Stir the NaOH in the mason jar until it is completely dissolved. [Make more if you run out in later steps]
8). Add droppers of the NaOH solution to the Sea water in the gallon container while stirring. [always stir when adding NaOH]
9). Keep adding NaOH solution until the water just starts to become cloudy. [take your time and do not rush getting to this point, patience has it's rewards]
10). Use the pH meter to check the pH of the Sea Water in the container you have been adding NaOH to. The pH should be less than 11.00 on your meter.
11). Continue adding NaOH while stirring until your pH is in the area of 10.78 (you should check the pH often to insure that you do not over shoot the target and risk undesirable contamination.)
12). Once the desirable pH has been reached, let the precipitate settle out for a minimum of 8 hours, preferably over night or longer.
13). Siphon off the excess liquid above the precipitate at the bottom with your siphon hose taking care not to disturb the precipitate.
14). Add pure water to the precipitate and let sit undisturbed for a minimum of 8 hours, preferably over night or longer.
15). Repeat steps 13 & 14 two or more times.
16). Siphon off the excess water once more and transfer your remaining precipitate [C-11] to a suitable storage container [preferably glass] that can be closed.
Now, if you want something that is generally considered to be good for you and mild in effects go to step 17).a if you want something that is truly mostly orme go to 17).b and continue.
17).a Put away your supplies and enjoy your C-11. Note: it is best to consume fresh C-11, so making up a years supply at once is not always desirable. Your C-11 should be stored in the dark far away from electrical devices and magnetic fields of any kind.

I Hope that you enjoyed the 'No Bullshit C-11' procedure. Your C-11 is reported to contain 11 different Hydrides of metals that can develop into orme in your body over time and lots of trace minerals that most people are lacking in there diets along with ample laxative. Don't be fooled, there is no real ORME in step 17).a C-11, but Gold Hydride [AuH] does turn into Gold ORME once consumed, in a period between 9 to 13 months in most cases.

17).b Now repeat the washing step of 16) at least 3 more times, the objective here it to get out all the salt, taste test it and see if it is salty, if it is salty, then wash it again until it is not salty.
18). [In this step, you must use a glass container.] Next place your glass container of precipitate over a very low flame, the objective is to heat the water, but not to boil it. Now let it dry very slowly and watch it when you are getting close to 3/4 of the water evaporated, if all the precipitate has disappeared, then you now have what is known as the elixir of life, if the precipitate has not disappeared, then you need to add more water and continue letting it evaporate. When all the precipitate has disappeared, you have converted all the material to orme. The water you use will contain deuterium, also known as heavy hydrogen. This is the key element in the transformation from HAu [gold hydride] to orme gold.

Vlad
03-05-2009, 12:54 PM
The last part of the procedure is what is rarely to never applied to anyone. It seems similar to what you experienced, that is that the precipitate disappears into the water and turns to ORME.

Aleilius
03-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Good information Vlad, thanks for posting it for us.

I'm really fascinated by step 17b and 18. I washed my m-state precipitate three times, removed any MgOH present by dropping with acetic acid, and then rebasifying with NaOH until I hit the sweet spot. I let the precipitate settle for around 12 hours, and then decanted. I added more water after this, and stoppered. I didn't boil or evaporate, but I did have a very large 4 foot long fluorescent light in the lab. Maybe some kind of interaction taking place? Hmm, come to think about it, I didn't check the pH of my water - that could be an explanation for this behavoir.

After watching my m-state precipitate disappear I became disgruntled and finally decided to use it as fertilizer. I will try this experiment again.

When all the precipitate has disappeared, you have converted all the material to orme. The water you use will contain deuterium, also known as heavy hydrogen. This is the key element in the transformation from HAu [gold hydride] to orme gold.
Very cool, I've never considered this before, but it's something to think about. All of these washes cause heavy water (D2O) to sink to the bottom (higher density).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water

It has been proposed that low doses of heavy water can slow the aging process by helping the body resist oxidative damage via the isotope effect.[7] A team at the Institute for the Biology of Ageing, located in Moscow, conducted an experiment to determine the effect of heavy water on longevity using fruit flies and found that while large amounts were deadly, smaller quantities increased lifespans by up to 30%.[8]

The US issued patent U.S. Patent 5,223,269 for use of heavy water to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). A loss of blood pressure may partially explain the reported incidents of dizziness upon ingestion.

Source: http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20026841.800-do-heavy-atoms-make-you-live-longer.html

I put a spoonful of the liquid in my mouth and swallow. It tastes slightly sweet, which is a surprise. I was expecting it to be exactly like water since that, in fact, is what it is - heavy water to be precise, chemical formula D2O.

Shchepinov realised there was another way to defeat free radicals. While he was familiarising himself with research on ageing, his day job involved a well-established - if slightly obscure - bit of chemistry called the isotope effect. On Christmas day 2006, it dawned on him that putting the two together could lead to a new way of postponing the ravages of time.

The basic concept of the isotope effect is that the presence of heavy isotopes in a molecule can slow down its chemical reactions. This is because heavy isotopes form stronger covalent bonds than their lighter counterparts; for example, a carbon-deuterium bond is stronger than a carbon-hydrogen bond. While the effect applies to all heavy isotopes, including carbon-13, nitrogen-15 and oxygen-18 (see chart), it is most marked with deuterium as it is proportionally so much heavier than hydrogen. Deuterated bonds can be up to 80 times stronger than those containing hydrogen.

Shchepinov, however, is the first researcher to link the effect with ageing. It dawned on him that if ageing is caused by free radicals trashing covalent bonds, and if those same bonds can be strengthened using the isotope effect, why not use it to make vulnerable biomolecules more resistant to attack? All you would have to do is judiciously place deuterium or carbon-13 in the bonds that are most vulnerable to attack, and chemistry should take care of the rest.

A team at the Institute for the Biology of Ageing in Moscow recently fed various amounts of heavy water to fruit flies to see if it had any effect on longevity. Though large amounts were deadly, smaller quantities increased lifespans by up to 30 per cent.

Now isn't that interesting? :D