PDA

View Full Version : Hi! :)

Warmheart
07-24-2017, 06:18 PM
Hi, everyone!

Let me introduce myself, I am Warmheart from Russia (so forgive me if my English isn't perfect), I am student of Alchemy and Occult Arts in general (Tarot, Geomancy, Eastern Astrology, Cabala, etc.) for many years, though I learnt only one definite truth by now - that I know almost nothing. I will happily share what I can from my little findings and I will be happy to meet like-minded people :)

Awani
07-24-2017, 06:31 PM
Welcome.

Don't think we have had anyone from Russia before (not that I am aware of at least), which is always nice to get different culutral perspectives so it is not all American or pseudo-American Europeans. ;)

What is the occult scene in Russia like, considering the countries official position on religion (which is not that liberal)?

:p

Warmheart
07-24-2017, 07:34 PM
What is the occult scene in Russia like, considering the countries official position on religion (which is not that liberal)?

:p
Occult scene in Russia is quite rich (but we have a lot of charlatans and quacks as well), there are some interesting researches in Novosibirsk, which deal with mirrors built in a special way (mirrors of Kozyrev), there are some wise men living far from cities, who know a lot of secret things on matter and spirit. There are some interesting artists who made very interesting Tarot decks (e.g., GOM Kabbalistic Tarot), Moscow Library has very interesting manuscripts at its disposal. Some people talk about ghosts, we have a whole ghost city suddenly vanished in space, we have some very weird time-space anomalities in close vicinity to Moscow itself.

We have a bit of everything :)

Kiorionis
07-24-2017, 10:57 PM
Awesome :)

Welcome to the forums!

Salazius
07-26-2017, 11:54 AM
Welcome here :)

alfr
07-26-2017, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the forums:)