PDA

View Full Version : A (Financial) Warning to AF members

Dwellings
07-29-2017, 05:41 PM
Hi,

I have been recently researching the economy for the past few months and the findings are shocking to say the least.

If you have any wealth, do convert it into Gold and Silver (Physical not the paper) for when dollar implodes, it will take all other currencies down with it.

Dollar's destruction is pretty much guaranteed due to Peak Oil and Debt. Further, China and Russia are buying Gold at insane amounts. They can bring the whole show down anytime they wish.

All currencies are derivatives of US Dollar, read upon Bretton Woods and Nixon Gold Demonetisation to understand why all will go down in flames.

The countries most affected in my opinion will be USA, Canada, EU, UK, Japan, China (somewhat), Australia (a third of exports of is to China). And any other country that relies on Food/Oil/Gas exports from these countries.

Resources:

Oil Economy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHRHQZ1dpik

2. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-13/breakdown-us-global-markets-explained-what-most-analysts-miss

3. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-22/thermodynamic-oil-collapse-why-global-economy-will-disintegrate-rapidly

4. www.feasta.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Systemic-Change-Rev-7.pdf

Fiat Ponzi:
1. http://roacheforque.blogspot.com/

2. http://zerohedge.com

3. http://beforethecollapse.com

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU&list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ

Dwellings
07-29-2017, 05:50 PM
Mother Shipton Prophecy

The signs will be there for all to read
When man shall do most heinous deed
Man will ruin kinder lives
By taking them as to their wives.

And murder foul and brutal deed
When man will only think of greed.
And man shall walk as if asleep
He does not look - he many not peep
And iron men the tail shall do
And iron cart and carriage too.

The kings shall false promise make
And talk just for talking's sake
And nations plan horrific war
The like as never seen before
And taxes rise and lively down
And nations wear perpetual frown.

Yet greater sign there be to see
As man nears latter century
Three sleeping mountains gather breath
And spew out mud, and ice and death.
And earthquakes swallow town and town,
In lands as yet to me unknown.

And christian one fights christian two
And nations sigh, yet nothing do
And yellow men great power gain
From mighty bear with whom they've lain.

[Just look at the Gold buying spree of China and Russia, most of the West will look like Venzuela/Syria when the currency implodes.]

These mighty tyrants will fail to do
They fail to split the world in two.
But from their acts a danger bred
An ague - leaving many dead.
And physics find no remedy
For this is worse than leprosy.

Oh many signs for all to see
The truth of this true prophecy.

Andro
07-29-2017, 06:16 PM
I've been hearing similar tunes for years now. "Peak Oil" may just as well be a fear-mongering psi-op. I personally doubt the whole "Peak Oil" narrative.

Also, you can't eat metals like gold and silver.

IMO, if/when the shit hits the fan, either have some land where you can grow your own food and be as much off the grid as possible, hopefully with a group of skilled friends (see The LAB (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1452-The-LAB) thread), OR have a planned route to go tribal.

The farther away from cities or government centers, the better.

Dwellings
07-29-2017, 06:24 PM
I've been hearing similar tunes for years now. "Peak Oil" may just as well be a fear-mongering psi-op. I personally doubt the whole "Peak Oil" narrative.

Also, you can't eat metals like gold and silver.

IMO, if/when the shit hits the fan, either have some land where you can grow your own food and be as much off the grid as possible, hopefully with a group of skilled friends (see The LAB (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1452-The-LAB) thread), OR have a planned route to go tribal.

The farther away from cities or government centers, the better.

The classical Denial, isn't?

Look at North Sea, peaked in the 90s output now a third of what it used to be. In Ghawar you need to pump 13mmb/d of water to get the daily output these days. Or just look at the shale ponzi, Marcellus gone, Eagle Ford and Bakken in terminal decline and last is Permian. Shale has a decline rate of 65-70% in the first year itself. The facts are in front of you. Its for real this time.

Just look at the debt load of oil companies or just read link 2,3 and 4 in the Oil Economy section. It won't take much time of yours.

You can buy land for cheap only after hyperinflation hits, till then you need Gold and Silver.

Andro
07-29-2017, 07:00 PM
Fear-mongering narratives are not a novelty. And there's ALWAYS plenty of "research" to "back them up". Also, it's always the same old "this time it's for real", time and time again.

But yes, the proverbial "shit hitting the fan" is always a possibility to be taken into account.

That's why my own 'exit route' is already in advancing stages, regardless of the "fear du jour".

However, for me personally, physical survival is not among the top priorities. One only needs to know how to die properly.

JDP
07-29-2017, 08:19 PM
Gold & silver increasing in price is always good news for successful alchemists. The more you get for every ounce of your artificial precious metals. In fact, if the price of precious metals reaches high enough, even some of the "chymical" particular processes might become profitable. The reason why you can't derive profit from the majority of such processes is that the amount of gold and silver obtained from them is not big enough to cover the costs of the operations to produce them. But if gold & silver reach very high prices then even the precious metals obtained from such processes might fetch enough money back to cover the cost of carrying them out and still leave some profit for the operator. So high gold & silver prices are also potential good news for the successful transmutational "chymist".

Dendritic Xylem
07-29-2017, 08:33 PM
I've been stacking silver for a few years because I was paranoid about the dollar crash.

But don't underestimate the bankster's ability to keep this circus going.
We may have a couple more recessions before the huge apocalyptic crash comes.
It could be more than a decade away...or could be next month...or never.

Food/water/land are always top priorities. I think medicine and guns can be life-savers also.
During a crash precious metals will go up and real estate will go down.
You can make some very large gains by trading your gold/silver for land at the right time.

Food...

Rice/beans (cheap)
popcorn (cheap)
oatmeal
quinoa
canned sardines (the boneless/skinless ones are not that bad)
whey protein powder
butter/tallow/avocado oil/olive oil
salt/pepper

Medicine...

Vitamin c
Garlic
Oregano oil
Natural Turpentine (alpha pinene)
Amoxicillin (You can get Fish-Mox without prescription)
Cannabis (illegal most places)
Poppy flowers (grow the Persian White variety, it's illegal...but nobody cares during the apocalypse ;))
Ether (anesthesia)

Guns... (I'm a yankee)

any reliable .22 rifle
AR-15
Walther PPQ

Kiorionis
07-29-2017, 08:43 PM
I think medicine

This is what I've been investing in. Besides familiarizing myself with them, builing up a library of Resource material on local and regional medicinal plants and edible plants and mushrooms. Also all the glassware necessary to preserve them. With all the resources on hand, it could be quite useful to educate people as well

Who was it that said, everything we need is in our back yard.

Awani
07-29-2017, 09:52 PM
If you have any wealth, do convert it into Gold and Silver (Physical not the paper) for when dollar implodes, it will take all other currencies down with it.

If one has wealth then none of this is an issue, since wealth usually does not only apply to paper money. And for people who only have paper money, they usually don't have that much so it won't matter too much... but yes, it is always a good idea to have some sort of "back-up" plan. Advice to gold buyers: buy small tiny pieces, you can't buy milk with a big nugget.

The countries most affected in my opinion will be USA, Canada, EU, UK, Japan, China (somewhat), Australia (a third of exports of is to China). And any other country that relies on Food/Oil/Gas exports from these countries.

EU is not a country.

:p

Awani
07-30-2017, 04:32 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/7a/08/147a08028274e5a166fc6b05b948d53b--warren-buffet-quotes-warren-buffett.jpg

I also did the stupid thing of buying ONE Bitcoin five years ago when it cost 700 USD. It is now worth 2700 USD. I thought about buying more, but chickened out. The lesson here is: don't be a pussy if you've got the feeling

Dendritic Xylem
08-02-2017, 06:41 PM
I also did the stupid thing of buying ONE Bitcoin five years ago when it cost 700 USD. It is now worth 2700 USD. I thought about buying more, but chickened out. It might not be too late. John McAfee said he'd eat his own dick on live television if btc doesn't reach $300,000 in 3 years. https://www.rt.com/viral/396791-mcafee-penis-bitcoin-price/ .....I use bittrex for day trading.

Awani
08-02-2017, 08:23 PM
John McAfee said he'd eat his own dick on live television if btc doesn't reach $300,000 in 3 years.

I see, well then it is a win win situation in either case. Never seen that before.

Warmheart
08-15-2017, 07:30 PM
You might trust me on this one or not, but there will be no financial crash in the next several years.

World economics have changed greatly over previous 20-30 years, so it is highly unlikely for crash to happen at all, because the system has all the mechanisms to quickly halt all possible negative tendencies. Economics today and economics 20 years ago are two absolutely different things.

Gold will possibly go down a lot in price, especially now, when scientists realized that you can actually make gold from materials with high availability on an industrial scale. So I wouldn't invest in gold at current stage, especially if to take into account that there is more gold being mined out each year recently, so real gold prices will drop by at least 30% even without any industrial production.

This whole thing reminds me 2012 the End of the World as we know it. It is a new thing to say that October of 2017 will be the month when world economics will fall. They won't. I am not sure why people like to seed panic. Every 5-10 years someone always predicts The End, but I'm personally looking towards The Beginning of New Era of Love and Peace :) But for some reason noone wants to predict such things :(

JDP
08-15-2017, 07:38 PM
Gold will possibly go down a lot in price, especially now, when scientists realized that you can actually make gold from materials with high availability on an industrial scale.

What makes you think they have actually realized this? The official stance of physics and (ordinary) chemistry regarding this topic is exactly the same today as it has been for about the last 100 years: transmutation via "chemical" reactions is (supposedly) "impossible". They believe it violates their "laws".

Warmheart
08-15-2017, 08:07 PM
What makes you think they have actually realized this? The official stance of physics and (ordinary) chemistry regarding this topic is exactly the same today as it has been for about the last 100 years: transmutation via "chemical" reactions is (supposedly) "impossible". They believe it violates their "laws".
That's school chemistry - they always speak tons of nonsense in the schools. My files are all over the places on my PC, so I won't find them now, but I have some documents by Russian scientists on producing gold from quite common substances.

Needless to say, this is not exactly fast and cheap experiment and it is quite dangerous, though it fits descriptions in Artephius book very well. Of course I need to say, that it is just specific particularity, and you can't make any kind of Medicine from that stuff. The gold will also be very special - it will be very pure, but it will be clearly seen that it is artificial gold because of some specific moments, so you will quickly get in a BIG trouble if you manufacture and try to sell this gold.

JDP
08-15-2017, 08:49 PM
That's school chemistry - they always speak tons of nonsense in the schools. My files are all over the places on my PC, so I won't find them now, but I have some documents by Russian scientists on producing gold from quite common substances.

That's juts official chemistry and physics, there is no separate kinds, one for "schools" and another one for the rest of the world. They are all the same. And their consensus is that transmutation via "chemical" reactions is "impossible". Ask any professional chemist or physicist. What some physicists & chemists independently claim on their own is quite distinct to what the general consensus of their peers is. Pons & Fleischmann were also "scientists", and they claimed they could achieve "cold fusion", yet the official consensus of their peers has always been that such a thing is not possible.

Needless to say, this is not exactly fast and cheap experiment and it is quite dangerous, though it fits descriptions in Artephius book very well. Of course I need to say, that it is just specific particularity, and you can't make any kind of Medicine from that stuff. The gold will also be very special - it will be very pure, but it will be clearly seen that it is artificial gold because of some specific moments, so you will quickly get in a BIG trouble if you manufacture and try to sell this gold.

Gold is gold is gold is gold... If it is the real thing, no one can tell "artificial" gold apart from "natural" gold.

Warmheart
08-16-2017, 07:43 PM
That's juts official chemistry and physics, there is no separate kinds, one for "schools" and another one for the rest of the world.
In the school they say you can't get square root of -1. In "real" math it seems that you actually can. In the school they say that parallel lines can't intersect. In "real" geometry there are many models, in which parallel lines will intersect.

Gold is gold is gold is gold... If it is the real thing, no one can tell "artificial" gold apart from "natural" gold.
Artificial gold from that method will have a very specific "mark", so you won't be able to sell it anywhere, because even the totally ignorant buyer will feel that something is wrong and will start investigating. You also won't be able to get rid of that "mark" easily.

JDP
08-16-2017, 08:03 PM
In the school they say you can't get square root of -1. In "real" math it seems that you actually can. In the school they say that parallel lines can't intersect. In "real" geometry there are many models, in which parallel lines will intersect.

Contrary to what you say, such topics are indeed taught or addressed in schools. Example:

http://www.math.colostate.edu/~renzo/MathDay.pdf

Artificial gold from that method will have a very specific "mark", so you won't be able to sell it anywhere, because even the totally ignorant buyer will feel that something is wrong and will start investigating. You also won't be able to get rid of that "mark" easily.

Whatever the "mark" is, you can get rid of it. Gold is not like jewels, which are not as open to manipulation. Gold can actually be melted down, dissolved in the appropriate reagents, precipitated, calcined, etc. and it remains the exact same gold in the end. That's why you can purify gold, but you can't really "purify" a diamond or a ruby.

Warmheart
08-16-2017, 08:15 PM
Contrary to what you say, such topics are indeed taught or addressed in schools. Example:

http://www.math.colostate.edu/~renzo/MathDay.pdf
Nowadays probably not, but still there is a big gap between what is taught in school and on actual scientific scene. I was in school relatively long time ago, so the gap was in different place.

Whatever the "mark" is, you can get rid of it. Gold is not like jewels, which are not as open to manipulation. Gold can actually be melted down, dissolved in the appropriate reagents, precipitated, calcined, etc. and it remains the exact same gold in the end. That's why you can purify gold, but you can't really "purify" a diamond or a ruby.
Telling the "mark" would be telling the deal with that artificial gold, which I think is a very bad thing to do publicly. Anyway, that artificial gold doesn't have much to do with actual Alchemy, and it isn't useful as medicine or as source of knowledge. The point is: investing in gold is quite stupid at current time, even if to disregard the possibility of manufactured gold in near future.

Schmuldvich
08-16-2017, 08:17 PM
But gold is gold is gold is gold. What is not gold is not gold!

Dwellings
08-20-2017, 05:55 PM
@DX, Banksters have run out of collateral to finance credit growth and they know it. That is why Trump was elected, to divide the population and execute the collapse. Deep state, refugees and people will kill each other while TPTB families will escape unhurt.

@WarmHeart You are absolutely correct if your only metric is stock market. Buy SP 3x, Dow and load up on Calls. Soon SPX will be at 100,000 while there is civil war on the street. Physical Gold will be hypeinflated/revalued to exit the fiat scam.

Read up on the President's Working Group on Financial Markets i.e. Plunge Protection Team (PPT) for further knowledge.

Cryptos can be hyperinflated by bankster credit creation and forks. Everyone holding one BTC was given 1BCC for free at the fork. While Gold is finite. Take you crypto profits and load up on Physical Gold.

Ignore the bubbles in bond markets and derivates market at your own peril.

Dwellings
08-20-2017, 05:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving

Load up food and learn farming is all I can say. He has explained Europe & World's climate behavior with accurate/historical data and not the phony Al Gore scam.

Do watch his content.

Global Cooling will occur between 2020-2050 with severe dips around 2025-30 followed by increase in temps and then again a big dip.