PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery Path

Awani
08-01-2017, 05:05 PM
I am not teaching in this thread. I am distilling, embracing and listening.

The Mystery Path

Introduction

This will be a work in progress. It will be laboratory work. It will rape the fundamental tenets of dogmatic alchemy, as well as embrace all that is good in alchemy. It will draw from sources of the past, but also from a knowing derived in the present moment, in the eternal now.

There are many well-known and established paths in laboratory alchemy, or simply in alchemy... but I will start fresh with my own path. Inspired, similar, plagiarised, novel, revolutionary or ludicrous... this path could be none, or all, of those things. I do not care. I am doing it nonetheless regardless of support or discouragement.

Background on the name

Etymologically "mystery" implies the unknown or a secret, usually also connected with thelogical aspects such as religious/spiritual truth via divine revelation.

However the word "mystery" can also imply "handicraft, trade, art" from the late 14th century Latin word "misterium"... which eventually formed the word ministry i.e. an occupation. And when it is mastered it is called mastery (mastery/mystery).

And then there is "the mystic", one who has been initiated.

For these reason I will call the path The Mystery Path.

Initial tenets

Just as Paracelus decreed, dosage is the difference between poison and medicine. Alike cancel each other out, to every yin there must be a yang in order to form a unity. Everything is circular. Nothing is permanent, yet nothing dies. As above, so below and so on and so fort.

:p

Awani
08-01-2017, 05:07 PM
STEP ONE: the final step

Some airlines do not allow its passengers to eat peanuts, because it is very dangerous to those people who are allergic to them. Apparently, in modern times, humanity has used refined peanut oil as an ingredient in vaccines.

A hundred years ago peanut allergy was unheard of, these days it is very common... so common it stops peanut enthusiasts from enjoying some tasty nuts whilst flying to beach resorts.

Anything refined is weak, because if something is fine then that is it. Nature is fine as is, it cannot be refined. Peanut oil is a powerful ally against cancer, refined peanut oil creates cancer. Cancer is simply a parasite. A parasite needs a host, without a host there cannot be a parasite.

A password protected website will function better than a website that openly hosts any number of unknown users. So in other words, in order to proceed with the alchemical work we need to keep in mind that once complete it has to have a password.

The first step is, therefore, preparing for what to do when, eventually, the final step is achieved. So we simply start at the end, with this in mind.

To be continued...

Schmuldvich
08-01-2017, 09:05 PM
A password protected website will function better than a website that openly hosts any number of unknown users. So in other words, in order to proceed with the alchemical work we need to keep in mind that once complete it has to have a password.

The first step is, therefore, preparing for what to do when, eventually, the final step is achieved.

I was going to say that the first step should be finding someone who has completed the Great Work, but so few of those people exist, and it is highly unlikely any one of these people is a member of this message board. So I will rephrase and say,

The first step is finding someone, anyone, who has completed something worthwhile with Alchemy.

...Do you know anyone who has completed something worthwhile with Alchemy? What are they able to accomplish?

Good luck your endeavors! ;)

Kiorionis
08-01-2017, 09:46 PM
So in other words, in order to proceed with the alchemical work we need to keep in mind that once complete it has to have a password.

The first step is, therefore, preparing for what to do when, eventually, the final step is achieved. So we simply start at the end, with this in mind.

To be continued...

I like this. I can see it similar to any Initiation process. You need the password in order to be initiated.

Mantra work the same way. They sometimes need to be "unlocked".

Some physical doors need keys too.

Awani
08-02-2017, 11:05 AM
I was going to say that the first step should be finding someone who has completed the Great Work...

The problem with this is that it depends on what your view "is" of the Great Work, and what you deem as worthwhile etc etc. What someone feels is completed and worthwhile, might seem useless to you. So I am honestly not interested in this aspect. It would be the same as wanting to achieve an Academy Award because Steven Spielberg has one, but you can't do what he did and get your own gold statue... you have to go your own way. That is why I don't agree with those that say you can simply follow a recipe, not when it concerns what I think the objective is... and the objective is as varied as the methods.

You need the password in order to be initiated..

I guess, but I used it more as an allegory to try and explain something... and perhaps it was a bit weak. Let me try with another allegory.

When you make bread and the bread is finished, you should keep it in the freezer... because if you don't, it will start to mold and rot. Or you need a password to protect it. I actually did not mean that it is possesses sort of exclusivity.

Yes, the practioneer is initiated, but only as a Mystic or a Spiritual Pilgrim... not in the sense that everyone else is on the outside. This work is not about anyone else, it is only about the only thing that is inescapable... the self in this current avatar. The obligation to exist and deal with it, no matter what.

If a person makes an elixir that gives immortality, it would be advisable to consider what that means before you make the elixir.

That is why the first step is to deal with, and consider, what to do with what is achieved before the work begins.

In short: be aware of your intention

Some airlines do not allow its passengers to eat peanuts, because it is very dangerous to those people who are allergic to them. Apparently, in modern times, humanity has used refined peanut oil as an ingredient in vaccines.

I also noticed that this wasn't clear, perhaps. The reason for peanut allergy is probably due to the fact that we have been vaccinating ourselves with potions that contained refined peanut oil... and that is why humanity has become so allergic to it.

It was a comment that needs to be kept in mind when doing laboratory work, or working with Nature.

- Refined is a trap.

- Dosage is the difference between medicine and poison.

Awani
08-02-2017, 11:31 AM
STEP TWO: extracting the first matter

Before we can begin the physical laboratory work we need the Prima Materia, the First Matter.

The laws of Nature are the laws of Alchemy. As above, so below. The microcosm of the macrocosm etc. We all know these by heart, but do we apply them?

There is a fifth element: aether

Aether can be viewed as a symbol of many things; the actual Stone, the Spiritus Mundi... whatever you like. But what is the Prima Materia? What do we start with? If we want to make the Stone, then what do we use as our first ingredient to make it?

Naturally the Prima Matter is the Stone.

So what is the Stone?

What can penetrate all solids? What can perform miracles? What can transmute the crude into the pure? What can give us immortality?

It is what some call Spiritus Mundi. It is what some call Aether. It is what some call the Blood of the Divine Mystery... the Stone is the Mystery. We are made of it physically, and we are made of it spiritually. As is all things. It is the essence of everything. It is the untouchable, unseeable and all powerful All.

But if the Path begins with this ingredient, then how can we get hold of it?

Since it is everything, and since it is everywhere, then basically anything could be used. The Matter we use is simply a symbol of the Stone, which can be anything. That is why there are so many paths, and so many mehtods.

But if we can use anything, then what could we use that would be the most ideal? What is the matter that is most close to us? What is the matter that contains the most essence of Spirit? What is the most "magical" thing we have? What is the most alchemical substance we have that can create something from nothing... what is this matter if it cannot be the mind, which is non-physical?

For me, as a man, it would be semen, for a woman it would be an egg.

So the second step is to extract the first matter.

To be continued...

Kiorionis
08-02-2017, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Awani :)

It is what some call Spiritus Mundi. It is what some call Aether. It is what some call the Blood of the Divine Mystery... the Stone is the Mystery. We are made of it physically, and we are made of it spiritually. As is all things. It is the essence of everything. It is the untouchable, unseeable and all powerful All.

[. . .]

For me, as a man, it would be semen, for a woman it would be an egg.

To be continued...

The Taoist Sages agree with you as well:

Human beings receive this Golden Elixir from Heaven. It is perfectly good with nothing bad in it, it is innate knowledge (liangzhi) and innate capacity (liangneng). It is the Numinous Root, entirely achieved and with nothing lacking. It is the Breath of precelestial Perfect Yang. . . .

Golden Elixir is another name for one's inchoate fundamental nature (xing). There is no other Golden Elixir outside one's fundamental nature. Every human being has this Golden Elixir complete in oneself: it is entirely achieved in everyone. It is neither more in a sage, nor less in an ordinary person. It is the seed of the Immortals and the Buddhas, the root of the worthies and the sages.

From Liu Yiming's (1734-1821) commentary to Poem 3 of the Wuzhen pian (Awakening to Reality)

Quick question: Do you think it's necessary to make a division between a 'Philosophic Stone' and 'The Philosopher's Stone'?

Awani
08-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Do you think it's necessary to make a division between a 'Philosophic Stone' and 'The Philosopher's Stone'?

Nope. As above, so below. Same thing. Eventually. ;)

Awani
08-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Addendum: step two

Nothing of what I post in this thread has been pre-written. And as I post I also perform, meaning this is a journal of the Path as it is happening. Some of the processes takes time so there will be time gaps to this.

In Step Two I wrote that semen needs to be extracted. Now to do this properly we want to have good quality. I mentioned earlier that I do not believe in trying to refine something. I do not want refined semen. Rather I want purified, which is different.

Every part contains the whole, and the whole contains every part.

For the last few months I have been working too much, and the best oil for the machine when doing that is caffeine and sugar. In other words I have not been very heatlhy.

So in conjunction with doing The Mystery Path, I've changed my diet and cut out sugar (which often is refined sugar, that we do not want). I am also getting off caffeine. Adding to this I eat various vitamins and other herbal remedies to boost myself back. As well as stretching and trying to make myself get into shape.

When parents want to have a baby, and they want to have "good" semen, there is an old trick of eating a table spoon of pure honey on a daily basis. Why do you think it is called Honey Moon? ;)

So for now I am in this cleansing process, and I cannot extract the semen I need yet... because it is currently - as it is called by people in our glorious profession of alchemy - dirty.

Kiorionis
08-11-2017, 12:58 PM
In Step Two I wrote that semen needs to be extracted. Now to do this properly we want to have good quality. I mentioned earlier that I do not believe in trying to refine something. I do not want refined semen. Rather I want purified, which is different.

So for now I am in this cleansing process, and I cannot extract the semen I need yet... because it is currently - as it is called by people in our glorious profession of alchemy - dirty.

Sounds like an interesting project!

Are you incorporating any "lower elixir field" exercise/meditations to help purify your generative force?

Awani
08-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Are you incorporating any "lower elixir field" exercise/meditations to help purify your generative force?

Not yet. But good idea... although since I began this I have been more mindful... just proves that "you are what you eat". Limiting your intake of sugar also increase dreaming.

Kiorionis
08-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Kool, I've PMed you.