PDA

View Full Version : Making gold and getting away with it

JDP
08-15-2017, 08:10 AM
Spin off thread from here (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5344-Salazius-quot-Alchemy-quot-Work).

Yes some persons did transmutations and had some money with it. A french man in Paris did 75 kg of gold and wanted to sell them to the Banque de France. Because of an old law in France, that not allows anyone to produce gold, the 75kg were taken away from him.

Are you sure this law still exists? It would be very strange, since governments nowadays listen to physics and ordinary chemistry and quite incorrectly believe their claim that manufacturing gold and silver through "chemical" methods is "impossible". If such a law exists it would be a hilarious feat of hypocrisy: on the one hand the official establishment denies the reality of transmutation while on the other it criminalizes it! The guy whose gold was taken away could actually sue the government for confiscating something that according to they themselves "does not exist".

Awani
08-15-2017, 08:34 AM
In Europe it is very hard to sue anyone for anything. It's mainly particular to the USA. As for the rest, well that is why it might be futile to make gold since it is so difficult to use, due to the Robber Barons of All Governments.

I would use such powers, if I could make gold, to flood the market and make the West crash.

:p

elixirmixer
08-15-2017, 08:43 AM
I would use such powers, if I could make gold, to flood the market and make the West crash.

Hollywood has started their witch hunt. Pressuring internet providers to give up the address and email details of tens of thousands of USA and Australian citizens, so that they can prosecute them for up to $190,000 dollars each, however, they have been typically sending threat letters to pay the sum of $10,000 to avoid getting sued for $190,000. (Edit: for pirating movies)

This is what I'm talking about, we, those of us who practise Hermetics, could be working together to assist in the ever tightening strangle hold of this world, but instead we're just sitting around talking heaps of BS.

Its extremely disappointing, saddening, and I really can't believe humanity allowed itself to get this far in spiritual 'debt' so to speak.

Its become a horrible place and I regret bringing innocent souls into this world only to end up tainted and abused.

Fuck the system, fuck all the people who are running it, fuck all the people who are part of it, and fuck all the people who do absolutely fuck all to make a difference.

Elixirmixer is Sad and is not sharing any more secrets with the forum.

Good bye.

(My apologies Salazius for cramping your thread)

Awani
08-15-2017, 08:55 AM
Exactly. Remove the wealth from those in power. When society crashes those with skills to survive will flourish. What do you do to clean a dead forest, you burn it down. And a new world will rise from its ashes. Yes, lots of white people will suffer... but it would only be fair for the West to be a bit raped, considering the amount of raping we are doing.

The Amazon. The Outback. And such places. Go there till shit blows over. ;) Those that can make gold: make tons and drop it on every street corner

alfr
08-15-2017, 09:17 AM
hi every body

this ia serius question

so about it is necessary a one vert and true serius answer

If one is really want to be knocked out of the NWO and you have the true knowledge of alchemy with real results and not small nice results that all have had but true RESULTS AND RESULTS SERIUS AND CONCRETE and noto a little nice experiment

Doing so is not a problem (and also selling gold etc for well organized there are no problem ) but for the first as an indispensable first step you must join and go first over cildish and opsoleti and Painful secrets have this secret in this tragic sentury 2000 is onlyvery stupid in front this annunced catrastofic nuclera now as profecie is 3 war very near etc ( the secret the nwo have alredy and use it to opprescion and escla all humanity only the humanity not have this know can freedon all )

-and this the freeedon all is one of the real e true secret of the true funcion of alchemy and why the ancient They left us the alchemy the stone ?the elixir ? etc ? the true secret that very less have understood it because all think to him ego and spiritual initiation very egoist and personal for himself only -

And then if one agree on the action and are serious about it we can speak about it
We of the agape group and prometeo as we have always said (and our history on line etc has witnessed it and have always been organizing it for us forever this is a choice of struggle life and freedom from slavery of the NWO)

So if one shares and is seriously interested in doing this, he knows how to seriously find us pm And then with the right and proper filters and checks we Together will reason Together with that etc etc etc

My best regard

elixirmixer
08-15-2017, 10:34 AM
I find it difficult to understand your english Alfr, however I can still tell that your heart is in the right place.
You mentioned something about "joining"
You also said something about our 'childish secrets'
What did you mean? Do you have a group that is trying to do good in the world?

Kind regards EM. (I sent this to you privatly but your message box is full)

Salazius, the way that gold leaf is dissolving looks very very cool. Are you intending to injest any of these materials? Thanks for sharing. Peace.

alfr
08-15-2017, 11:09 AM
hi elixirmixer and every body

now box pm is ok

yes elixirmixer You have understood exactly we must union together united sharing and united All together seriously deep study deep research on alchemical series and true traditional and test amd operative mss and exprerimet all together united all this arcamun alchemical

and first step for made well it
it is abandonment of unnecessary and infantile alchemical secrets totally useless to keep them in the tragic century 2000 opsoleti an cildish in century 2000 sure

Because those who did not have to know them (and by tradition they had to be rightly protected), that is The dome that governs us oppresses and enslaves the nwo already knows them all and also with them and derivatives of them derivatives we oppress and enslave

and so
yes elixirmixer we must unite organize ourselves to free us all in the light that it is in all the true tradition our true source
and for these golal that the "ancients" have us Leave the alchemy arcanum...

and sure elixirmixer you have understood exactly yes we have a very series and very closed group for try all together united to realized it
and ad example of uor action... one step for made this in the past was the translation by gotic german and publications FOR ALL the thesaurum thesaurorum and mss arcana divina rc etc and many different operative manuscripts of rc these is one of our series action step ....

so who are SERIUSLY INTERESTING in group prometeo contact and our alchemical action etc NO NWO actions etc
and all about we have say and our very SERIES proposals done before in our post
now can send pm the box our box now well work

my best regard

Axismundi000
08-15-2017, 12:13 PM
In my student days there was a nearby house of musicians and the general timbre of this thread has now become similar to what those guys were like: in the 6 th week of a 'herbal tobacco' drought, frenetic and flouncy.

Dendritic Xylem
08-15-2017, 03:47 PM
Here in the US you would have to be pretty careless to get in trouble selling gold.
Most cities have pawn shops, coin shops, or gold shops that will buy.
As long as the value of the transaction stays below $10k, it is not reported.
But if you want to avoid suspicion, just sell smaller amounts spread out over numerous stores.

Taking 75kg of gold to a bank is probably not the best idea, even if it is legal.
Don't want to bring too much attention to yourself.

True Initiate
08-15-2017, 06:02 PM
The other great cover story is gold recycling from old electronics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZFmfIDa7o&spfreload=10

JDP
08-15-2017, 06:37 PM
The other great cover story is gold recycling from old electronics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZFmfIDa7o&spfreload=10

I have tried this in the past. It works, but you need a load of discarded electronics to make any kind of profit. And not all electronics contain gold. It is mainly things like CPUs, motherboards and cell phones.

True Initiate
08-15-2017, 06:50 PM
I meant it only as a cover story. The real profit from Gold comes from transmutation.

Schmuldvich
08-15-2017, 06:51 PM
The real profit from Gold comes from transmutation.
What do you mean by this?

True Initiate
08-15-2017, 07:00 PM
You take things of lesser value and transmute them into Gold = equals great profit. If somebody asks you where did you got the Gold you tell them from melting CPU's.

Awani
08-15-2017, 07:25 PM
If alchemists only can make small amounts then there is little issue... but if an alchemist can make 1 gram, then by logic they can make 1000 kg? Right?

Then it becomes difficult. Same problem as "criminals" have, to "wash" the money.

Seems to me that making large amounts of gold is only good for playing tricks on society, leave it everywhere on the ground... but making large amounts of gold for self-wealth is just as much hassel as making Crystal Meth (but with drugs you get cash in hand).

JDP
08-15-2017, 07:41 PM
I meant it only as a cover story. The real profit from Gold comes from transmutation.

Oh, OK, I get what you mean now. Yes, or you can also use prospecting as a "cover story" for the provenance of your gold. There are several ways of accounting where your gold supposedly comes from.

Illen A. Cluf
08-15-2017, 07:59 PM
If alchemists only can make small amounts then there is little issue... but if an alchemist can make 1 gram, then by logic they can make 1000 kg? Right?

Then it becomes difficult. Same problem as "criminals" have, to "wash" the money.

Seems to me that making large amounts of gold is only good for playing tricks on society, leave it everywhere on the ground... but making large amounts of gold for self-wealth is just as much hassel as making Crystal Meth (but with drugs you get cash in hand).

We've had this conversation elsewhere. I don't know why we assume that making gold is the be-all and end-all of alchemical pursuit. I thought it was only meant as a test to see if the Elixir was made properly.

The REAL gold is in the Elixir, not the transmutation powder.

Awani
08-15-2017, 08:06 PM
I know. But some want to make gold. And I think it is easier to make a shitload of gold, than it is to profit from it without ending up behind bars (or killed). So this thread is how to get away with it.

Making drugs is easy, for example... problem is not getting caught. You do not think I have done some prospecting in this area. I have. Once had a plan to get Northern Europe addicted to Meth. And me as the main supplier. ;) But the money was not worth the pressure.

zoas23
08-15-2017, 08:07 PM
LOL... if you are smart enough as to make gold, but stupid enough as to ignore what to do with it... then you have to analyze your existence. This thread is a bit bizarre.

Illen A. Cluf
08-15-2017, 08:08 PM
I know. But some want to make gold.

That's really sad and misses the whole point of alchemy, in my opinion.

It reminds me of the real story of a Professor who invited his students to drink a very excellent brew of coffee with him during a break period. On the table sat the pot of coffee. Around it were some extremely fine and expensive china cups of various styles and colors. There were also a few very plain cups.

The students all chose the expensive cups, and only the cheap cups were left empty.

The Professor asked why expensive cups were needed when it was the coffee itself that deserved the admiration for the taste itself.

It seems that most people are more interested in the glittering cover than the valuable content.

alfr
08-15-2017, 08:55 PM
we are agree with Illen A. Cluf

I would like to specify for us gold by trasmotation of alchemy for us use it would only be a means to realize the project against the nwo and liberation for all

Of which in our posts we have already clearly outlined the guidelines

And nb if one of us are interested in gold and enriched, it is immediately ostracized and expelled and removed

nb For us alchemy is access a the universal knowledge and a one universal stellar sideral dimensiom
is cure and rejuvenation it is a total awakening and a one door for one concrete and true dimension and the access to the true reality(the text hyle coahyle explain in the its first part well it)

my best regard

Schmuldvich
08-15-2017, 09:19 PM
For us alchemy is access a the universal knowledge and a one universal stellar sideral dimensiom
is cure and rejuvenation it is a total awakening and a one door of one concrete and true dimensional and the access to the true reality

In your opinion, how will physical Alchemy achieve this?

Illen A. Cluf
08-15-2017, 09:30 PM
nb For us alchemy is access a the universal knowledge and a one universal stellar sideral dimensiom
is cure and rejuvenation it is a total awakening and a one door for one concrete and true dimension and the access to the true reality(the text hyle coahyle explain in the its first part well it)

my best regard

Yes, alchemy has the potential to teach us aspects about Nature that Science is unfamiliar with. That in itself can teach us more about how energy can vitalize matter and transform its nature.

It also has the potential to teach us better healing methods and perhaps more longevity.

And it has the potential to stimulate our minds, teach us more about the history of science, chemistry, and philosophy, and enhance our reasoning capabilities.