PDA

View Full Version : Making gold and getting away with it

JDP
08-15-2017, 08:10 AM
Spin off thread from here (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5344-Salazius-quot-Alchemy-quot-Work).

Yes some persons did transmutations and had some money with it. A french man in Paris did 75 kg of gold and wanted to sell them to the Banque de France. Because of an old law in France, that not allows anyone to produce gold, the 75kg were taken away from him.

Are you sure this law still exists? It would be very strange, since governments nowadays listen to physics and ordinary chemistry and quite incorrectly believe their claim that manufacturing gold and silver through "chemical" methods is "impossible". If such a law exists it would be a hilarious feat of hypocrisy: on the one hand the official establishment denies the reality of transmutation while on the other it criminalizes it! The guy whose gold was taken away could actually sue the government for confiscating something that according to they themselves "does not exist".

Awani
08-15-2017, 08:34 AM
In Europe it is very hard to sue anyone for anything. It's mainly particular to the USA. As for the rest, well that is why it might be futile to make gold since it is so difficult to use, due to the Robber Barons of All Governments.

I would use such powers, if I could make gold, to flood the market and make the West crash.

:p

elixirmixer
08-15-2017, 08:43 AM
I would use such powers, if I could make gold, to flood the market and make the West crash.

Hollywood has started their witch hunt. Pressuring internet providers to give up the address and email details of tens of thousands of USA and Australian citizens, so that they can prosecute them for up to $190,000 dollars each, however, they have been typically sending threat letters to pay the sum of $10,000 to avoid getting sued for $190,000. (Edit: for pirating movies)

This is what I'm talking about, we, those of us who practise Hermetics, could be working together to assist in the ever tightening strangle hold of this world, but instead we're just sitting around talking heaps of BS.

Its extremely disappointing, saddening, and I really can't believe humanity allowed itself to get this far in spiritual 'debt' so to speak.

Its become a horrible place and I regret bringing innocent souls into this world only to end up tainted and abused.

Fuck the system, fuck all the people who are running it, fuck all the people who are part of it, and fuck all the people who do absolutely fuck all to make a difference.

Elixirmixer is Sad and is not sharing any more secrets with the forum.

Good bye.

(My apologies Salazius for cramping your thread)

Awani
08-15-2017, 08:55 AM
Exactly. Remove the wealth from those in power. When society crashes those with skills to survive will flourish. What do you do to clean a dead forest, you burn it down. And a new world will rise from its ashes. Yes, lots of white people will suffer... but it would only be fair for the West to be a bit raped, considering the amount of raping we are doing.

The Amazon. The Outback. And such places. Go there till shit blows over. ;) Those that can make gold: make tons and drop it on every street corner

alfr
08-15-2017, 09:17 AM
hi every body

this ia serius question

so about it is necessary a one vert and true serius answer

If one is really want to be knocked out of the NWO and you have the true knowledge of alchemy with real results and not small nice results that all have had but true RESULTS AND RESULTS SERIUS AND CONCRETE and noto a little nice experiment

Doing so is not a problem (and also selling gold etc for well organized there are no problem ) but for the first as an indispensable first step you must join and go first over cildish and opsoleti and Painful secrets have this secret in this tragic sentury 2000 is onlyvery stupid in front this annunced catrastofic nuclera now as profecie is 3 war very near etc ( the secret the nwo have alredy and use it to opprescion and escla all humanity only the humanity not have this know can freedon all )

-and this the freeedon all is one of the real e true secret of the true funcion of alchemy and why the ancient They left us the alchemy the stone ?the elixir ? etc ? the true secret that very less have understood it because all think to him ego and spiritual initiation very egoist and personal for himself only -

And then if one agree on the action and are serious about it we can speak about it
We of the agape group and prometeo as we have always said (and our history on line etc has witnessed it and have always been organizing it for us forever this is a choice of struggle life and freedom from slavery of the NWO)

So if one shares and is seriously interested in doing this, he knows how to seriously find us pm And then with the right and proper filters and checks we Together will reason Together with that etc etc etc

My best regard

elixirmixer
08-15-2017, 10:34 AM
I find it difficult to understand your english Alfr, however I can still tell that your heart is in the right place.
You mentioned something about "joining"
You also said something about our 'childish secrets'
What did you mean? Do you have a group that is trying to do good in the world?

Kind regards EM. (I sent this to you privatly but your message box is full)

Salazius, the way that gold leaf is dissolving looks very very cool. Are you intending to injest any of these materials? Thanks for sharing. Peace.

alfr
08-15-2017, 11:09 AM
hi elixirmixer and every body

now box pm is ok

yes elixirmixer You have understood exactly we must union together united sharing and united All together seriously deep study deep research on alchemical series and true traditional and test amd operative mss and exprerimet all together united all this arcamun alchemical

and first step for made well it
it is abandonment of unnecessary and infantile alchemical secrets totally useless to keep them in the tragic century 2000 opsoleti an cildish in century 2000 sure

Because those who did not have to know them (and by tradition they had to be rightly protected), that is The dome that governs us oppresses and enslaves the nwo already knows them all and also with them and derivatives of them derivatives we oppress and enslave

and so
yes elixirmixer we must unite organize ourselves to free us all in the light that it is in all the true tradition our true source
and for these golal that the "ancients" have us Leave the alchemy arcanum...

and sure elixirmixer you have understood exactly yes we have a very series and very closed group for try all together united to realized it
and ad example of uor action... one step for made this in the past was the translation by gotic german and publications FOR ALL the thesaurum thesaurorum and mss arcana divina rc etc and many different operative manuscripts of rc these is one of our series action step ....

so who are SERIUSLY INTERESTING in group prometeo contact and our alchemical action etc NO NWO actions etc
and all about we have say and our very SERIES proposals done before in our post
now can send pm the box our box now well work

my best regard

Axismundi000
08-15-2017, 12:13 PM
In my student days there was a nearby house of musicians and the general timbre of this thread has now become similar to what those guys were like: in the 6 th week of a 'herbal tobacco' drought, frenetic and flouncy.

Dendritic Xylem
08-15-2017, 03:47 PM
Here in the US you would have to be pretty careless to get in trouble selling gold.
Most cities have pawn shops, coin shops, or gold shops that will buy.
As long as the value of the transaction stays below $10k, it is not reported.
But if you want to avoid suspicion, just sell smaller amounts spread out over numerous stores.

Taking 75kg of gold to a bank is probably not the best idea, even if it is legal.
Don't want to bring too much attention to yourself.

True Initiate
08-15-2017, 06:02 PM
The other great cover story is gold recycling from old electronics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZFmfIDa7o&spfreload=10

JDP
08-15-2017, 06:37 PM
The other great cover story is gold recycling from old electronics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZFmfIDa7o&spfreload=10

I have tried this in the past. It works, but you need a load of discarded electronics to make any kind of profit. And not all electronics contain gold. It is mainly things like CPUs, motherboards and cell phones.

True Initiate
08-15-2017, 06:50 PM
I meant it only as a cover story. The real profit from Gold comes from transmutation.

Schmuldvich
08-15-2017, 06:51 PM
The real profit from Gold comes from transmutation.
What do you mean by this?

True Initiate
08-15-2017, 07:00 PM
You take things of lesser value and transmute them into Gold = equals great profit. If somebody asks you where did you got the Gold you tell them from melting CPU's.

Awani
08-15-2017, 07:25 PM
If alchemists only can make small amounts then there is little issue... but if an alchemist can make 1 gram, then by logic they can make 1000 kg? Right?

Then it becomes difficult. Same problem as "criminals" have, to "wash" the money.

Seems to me that making large amounts of gold is only good for playing tricks on society, leave it everywhere on the ground... but making large amounts of gold for self-wealth is just as much hassel as making Crystal Meth (but with drugs you get cash in hand).

JDP
08-15-2017, 07:41 PM
I meant it only as a cover story. The real profit from Gold comes from transmutation.

Oh, OK, I get what you mean now. Yes, or you can also use prospecting as a "cover story" for the provenance of your gold. There are several ways of accounting where your gold supposedly comes from.

Illen A. Cluf
08-15-2017, 07:59 PM
If alchemists only can make small amounts then there is little issue... but if an alchemist can make 1 gram, then by logic they can make 1000 kg? Right?

Then it becomes difficult. Same problem as "criminals" have, to "wash" the money.

Seems to me that making large amounts of gold is only good for playing tricks on society, leave it everywhere on the ground... but making large amounts of gold for self-wealth is just as much hassel as making Crystal Meth (but with drugs you get cash in hand).

We've had this conversation elsewhere. I don't know why we assume that making gold is the be-all and end-all of alchemical pursuit. I thought it was only meant as a test to see if the Elixir was made properly.

The REAL gold is in the Elixir, not the transmutation powder.

Awani
08-15-2017, 08:06 PM
I know. But some want to make gold. And I think it is easier to make a shitload of gold, than it is to profit from it without ending up behind bars (or killed). So this thread is how to get away with it.

Making drugs is easy, for example... problem is not getting caught. You do not think I have done some prospecting in this area. I have. Once had a plan to get Northern Europe addicted to Meth. And me as the main supplier. ;) But the money was not worth the pressure.

zoas23
08-15-2017, 08:07 PM
LOL... if you are smart enough as to make gold, but stupid enough as to ignore what to do with it... then you have to analyze your existence. This thread is a bit bizarre.

Illen A. Cluf
08-15-2017, 08:08 PM
I know. But some want to make gold.

That's really sad and misses the whole point of alchemy, in my opinion.

It reminds me of the real story of a Professor who invited his students to drink a very excellent brew of coffee with him during a break period. On the table sat the pot of coffee. Around it were some extremely fine and expensive china cups of various styles and colors. There were also a few very plain cups.

The students all chose the expensive cups, and only the cheap cups were left empty.

The Professor asked why expensive cups were needed when it was the coffee itself that deserved the admiration for the taste itself.

It seems that most people are more interested in the glittering cover than the valuable content.

alfr
08-15-2017, 08:55 PM
we are agree with Illen A. Cluf

I would like to specify for us gold by trasmotation of alchemy for us use it would only be a means to realize the project against the nwo and liberation for all

Of which in our posts we have already clearly outlined the guidelines

And nb if one of us are interested in gold and enriched, it is immediately ostracized and expelled and removed

nb For us alchemy is access a the universal knowledge and a one universal stellar sideral dimensiom
is cure and rejuvenation it is a total awakening and a one door for one concrete and true dimension and the access to the true reality(the text hyle coahyle explain in the its first part well it)

my best regard

Schmuldvich
08-15-2017, 09:19 PM
For us alchemy is access a the universal knowledge and a one universal stellar sideral dimensiom
is cure and rejuvenation it is a total awakening and a one door of one concrete and true dimensional and the access to the true reality

In your opinion, how will physical Alchemy achieve this?

Illen A. Cluf
08-15-2017, 09:30 PM
nb For us alchemy is access a the universal knowledge and a one universal stellar sideral dimensiom
is cure and rejuvenation it is a total awakening and a one door for one concrete and true dimension and the access to the true reality(the text hyle coahyle explain in the its first part well it)

my best regard

Yes, alchemy has the potential to teach us aspects about Nature that Science is unfamiliar with. That in itself can teach us more about how energy can vitalize matter and transform its nature.

It also has the potential to teach us better healing methods and perhaps more longevity.

And it has the potential to stimulate our minds, teach us more about the history of science, chemistry, and philosophy, and enhance our reasoning capabilities.

tAlchemist
01-24-2019, 01:02 AM
Hey, I have a question for the community, and for those who don't mind answering a question I have if y'all don't mind.

Say one transmuted lead to gold in the literal manner of the words, and had at his hands the key to infinite gold making, would this be a safe means to live off for the rest of one's life or would it be prone to suspicion? Something that sounds so simple and so efficient, seems really good to be true.

Could a cop, or a judge ever demand you tell them how you're having your expenses paid without having a job?

*And for arguments sake, lets just say the gold making is a very simple and quick process which takes only up to an hour to make a pound of gold.*

elixirmixer
01-24-2019, 07:15 AM
Its the tax department that would be asking you questions. The best way I reacon would be to literally go and buy a gold mine and just dig a couple hours a day and if anyone asks any questions just tell them that the mine is really paying well.

Florius Frammel
01-24-2019, 10:39 AM
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5352-Making-gold-and-getting-away-with-it

Andro
01-24-2019, 11:10 AM
If you want enough to live on for the rest of your life, selling home-made gold may not be the best idea. Especially if you're immortal. LOL.

Consider that gold prices are probably regulated to stay low, consider that selling it "discreetly" may involve dubious intermediary types (so you will get even less than market price), consider that for a million dollars (for example) you would probably need to sell gold quantities in the 3 digit kg range... That's A LOT of gold making/selling... and one million dollars is not THAT much nowadays...

I wouldn't even consider it... I'm sure there are smarter ways to live from this craft, if so inclined :)

Florius Frammel
01-24-2019, 12:12 PM
I'm sure there are smarter ways to live from this craft, if so inclined :)

For example?
Selling books about the great work, or opening schools, or a new branch of Neo-Rosicrucians and similar ideas seem to be not so smart either.

Andro
01-24-2019, 12:18 PM
Selling books about the great work, or opening schools, or a new branch of Neo-Rosicrucians and similar ideas seem to be not so smart either.

None of the above. Those are not smart either, indeed. One would need a totally different line of thinking for such an endeavor.

Florius Frammel
01-24-2019, 01:28 PM
None of the above. Those are not smart either, indeed. One would need a totally different line of thinking for such an endeavor.

Would you risk to unveil the secret for such an endeavor?

Andro
01-24-2019, 01:34 PM
Would you risk to unveil the secret for such an endeavor?
It's not a secret. There is no secret. It's just a very different way of thinking when approaching this subject. I guess we'll see when/if we get there...

Florius Frammel
01-24-2019, 02:01 PM
It's not a secret. There is no secret. It's just a very different way of thinking when approaching this subject. I guess we'll see when/if we get there...

Would you risk to unveil how to think in a very different way to provide graspable results for anyone then?

tAlchemist
01-24-2019, 06:12 PM
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5352-Making-gold-and-getting-away-with-it

Thanks. I'll check out the thread. I wasn't aware someone else had asked the question.

tAlchemist
01-24-2019, 06:17 PM
If you want enough to live on for the rest of your life, selling home-made gold may not be the best idea. Especially if you're immortal. LOL.

Consider that gold prices are probably regulated to stay low, consider that selling it "discreetly" may involve dubious intermediary types (so you will get even less than market price), consider that for a million dollars (for example) you would probably need to sell gold quantities in the 3 digit kg range... That's A LOT of gold making/selling... and one million dollars is not THAT much nowadays...

I wouldn't even consider it... I'm sure there are smarter ways to live from this craft, if so inclined :)

Why would one need to sell their gold discreetly?

In a modern society like we have today, how many people are really hunting down True Genuine Gold-Making Alchemists? Back in the day, more people believed in it, and hunted people down for it but not even most government agents believe in such ''fairy tails''... If one kept going to a simple Pawn Shop and collected Cash for his Gold, I suppose a maybe better question would be, could one live off of pure cash for the rest of his life, or simply depositing $100k monthly/yearly with no explanation to how he got all this money in the first place (if a cop or judge, or tax department should ever press you to answer for it)

tAlchemist
01-24-2019, 06:20 PM
For example?

If someone is in the *know* and is under the impression that what you are teaching in these very school is genuine, you might find yourself to be a hunted alchemist, who'll be kidnapped and tortured for the information he has regarding the Great Work. People are silenced all the time unfortunately.

I think this is what Andro might have meant even partially when he said isn't smart. You don't want people believing you are a genuinely true alchemist, no one wants that attention for the awful risks that it entails.

tAlchemist
01-24-2019, 06:28 PM
Exactly. Remove the wealth from those in power. When society crashes those with skills to survive will flourish. What do you do to clean a dead forest, you burn it down. And a new world will rise from its ashes. Yes, lots of white people will suffer... but it would only be fair for the West to be a bit raped, considering the amount of raping we are doing.

The Amazon. The Outback. And such places. Go there till shit blows over. ;) Those that can make gold: make tons and drop it on every street corner

why would specifically only ''lots of white people'' will suffer? I know a lot of good-for-do-nothings from all races.

tAlchemist
01-24-2019, 06:30 PM
I have tried this in the past. It works, but you need a load of discarded electronics to make any kind of profit. And not all electronics contain gold. It is mainly things like CPUs, motherboards and cell phones.

How much gold did you manage to collect?

tAlchemist
01-24-2019, 06:35 PM
LOL... if you are smart enough as to make gold, but stupid enough as to ignore what to do with it... then you have to analyze your existence. This thread is a bit bizarre.

Well, if you had a bunch of gold, and you're an Alchemist, wouldn't you be paranoid about being found out? Making too much gold can draw suspicion, but what if ''too much'' is a matter of opinion? What if $500,000woprth of it is just right to pay for ones debt and expenses but one wants to do this without being questioned, or feel like they're attracting unwanted attention?

Andro
01-24-2019, 07:15 PM
The PTB are stepping up the regulations game all the time. New "updates" appear all the time. Limits to cash transactions, having to show ID above certain (relatively small) amounts, etc... In some locations/countries, pawn shop owners are required to report anything "suspicious". Not just for gold selling, but pretty much for everything. Whenever I need to exchange Euros for some other currency when traveling (I barely use credit cards unless absolutely necessary), I look for "change points" that don't ask questions or ask for ID. There still are a few... You just have to find them... One country I visited last year has recently limited cash transactions to the equivalent of 2500 EUR... And it's not the only one... I'm not "evading' taxes or anything, all I do is legal, but I hate it when "they" have to stick their noses in my private affairs... And I would REALLY like to see ANYONE depositing 100k monthly or even yearly without raising those red flags...

Why would one need to sell their gold discreetly?

In a modern society like we have today, how many people are really hunting down True Genuine Gold-Making Alchemists? Back in the day, more people believed in it, and hunted people down for it but not even most government agents believe in such ''fairy tails''... If one kept going to a simple Pawn Shop and collected Cash for his Gold, I suppose a maybe better question would be, could one live off of pure cash for the rest of his life, or simply depositing $100k monthly/yearly with no explanation to how he got all this money in the first place (if a cop or judge, or tax department should ever press you to answer for it)

Dendritic Xylem
01-24-2019, 08:53 PM
It wouldn't be too difficult, at least here in the U.S.
Keep the sales under $10k to avoid triggering a tax form with the dealer. Only accept cash.
Fuck capital gains taxes....just ignore them. Innocent until proven guilty.
If they can't prove how long you held the gold, they can't prove how much speculative profit you made.

If the buyer in the shop starts unnecessarily demanding personal info, just walk out. It isn't illegal to do so.
Remember, owners of pawn/gold/coin shops are often the types that dislike paying taxes also.
Most of them probably don't care about reporting unless it's in amounts that are required by law.

If you never tell ANYONE, and sell just $2k worth once a week in a large city outside of your own....you could make 6 figures a year (tax free) and avoid authorities. Of course, you will need to be discreet with your spending. A frugal person can get away with this lifestyle. But many people will screw it up by drawing attention with their spending.

Unfortunately, 'they' will eventually eliminate cash and go full digital social credit system to more easily track everyone...like China is doing. Then we'll have to go through hoops in the cryptosphere to hide transactions, if it's even still possible. This is why my goal in life is to minimize costs of living until one can live comfortably on very little money.

Another idea....if you can grow plants in very little time (days, not months) using alchemy...then farming could become VERY lucrative. :D

Andro
01-24-2019, 09:05 PM
Even if you have the cash, it is becoming increasingly difficult to spend it outside the system (banks, etc...). Can one pay monthly bills/utilities in cash in the US?

Another idea....if you can grow plants in very little time (days, not months) using alchemy...then farming could become VERY lucrative. :D
That's starting to come a bit closer to the "different" line of thinking I was talking about earlier.

Kibric
01-24-2019, 09:42 PM
The problem isn't selling small amounts of gold currently, there's all sorts of creative accounting that can be done.
Its how are you able to attain regular amounts of a finite substance with amazing purity.
People can catch on quick. When people smell opportunity they can become dangerous.
You wouldn't get away with it for ever. The whole venture is ill conceived for an alchemist who's art revolves around secrecy.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lph0u1p8bi1qfvq9bo1_1280.jpg

Awani
01-24-2019, 09:44 PM
It boils down to a philosophical and existential question regarding value, worth and happiness.

The ability to be able to make vast amounts of gold can be as much a blessing as (most probable) a curse. We all need "some" money to get by, but money is not a very good "reason", "meaning" or "dream"... and if it is... well... dark times a head. If a human being does not have a healthy understanding (part wisdom, part love and part self-knowing and self-awareness) regarding WHATEVER pursuit is made, then that "dream" will become a nightmare.

To study alchemy in order to make gold is (to me) the same thing as studying economics in order to make money at the stock market (latter method way quicker). No difference.

If a person has wisdom and knowledge one needs very little money at all. If one can make and create everything one needs, what good is gold? Money and gold (as a value or payment method) is just a "tool" to make trade easier. That is all it is, or was. Physical wealth is totally overrated. Immaterial wealth is priceless... and the only thing you might have a chance to "take with you" when you die... but that Porsche.. it ain't going nowhere.

Awani
01-24-2019, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6f6P5Ceuc4

Kibric
01-24-2019, 11:04 PM
For example, the oldest coin currency that we know is a Sumerian bronze piece dating from before 3000 BC. On one side of the coin is a representation of a sheaf of wheat, and on the other, Ishtar, the goddess of fertility. The Sumerians called it the "Shekel" where "She" meant wheat, "Kel" was a measurement similar to a bushel, hence this coin was a symbol of a value of one bushel of wheat. (The word "shekel" survives in modern Hebrew as Israel's monetary unit.) The original shekel had as its purpose payment for sacred prostitution at the temple of Ishtar, which was the temple of life and death. The temple, as well as being a ritual center, was the storage place for the reserves of wheat that supported the priesthood, and also the community in lean times. So farmers fulfilled their religious and social obligations by bringing their contributions of wheat to the temple, and receiving in exchange a shekel coin, entitling them to a visit with the temple prostitutes at the festival time. All this also must be understood in its cultural context: The sacred prostitutes were representatives of the goddess, and intercourse with them was intercourse with the goddess of fertility herself, nothing to take lightly. At that time fertility was truly a matter of life and death. If the crops failed, there was no alternative, and everyone starved or at least went hungry until next year. And, of course, completing the magic ritual properly insured the fertility in crops, animals and children that was necessary for future prosperity.

The shekel is by no means atypical: Throughout history, virtually every society has conferred some mysterious sacred qualities on its currency. Two thousand years after the Sumerian shekel, the first Greek coins were tokens proving that a citizen had paid his dues and could thus participate in the annual "hecatomb" or sacred meal to be shared with the Deities (where half of all victuals were burned in their honor). The English word "money" derives from the Goddess Juno Moneta and the first Roman mint was in the basement of her temple.

Many centuries later, without the need for further clerical intervention, gold and silver remained respectively symbolically associated with the sun and the moon. Their prices settled mysteriously into a stable ratio of 1/13.5, astrologically determined to reflect the heavenly cycles. These two metals remained divinely ordained currencies, long after the astrological justification was forgotten. There are many people who, to this day, claim that "real" money would be a return to the gold standard; some even keep invoking its biblical origins.

http://www.stim.com/Stim-x/10.1/origins/origins.html

Hmmm...

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Futurama-Fry.jpg

Awani
01-25-2019, 12:30 AM
For example, the oldest coin currency that we know is a Sumerian bronze piece dating from before 3000 BC.

LOL, that's nothing. We used shells to buy clams back in the day, pre-"civil" society... which reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_SVexaSMwk

Although an interesting concept, at the end of the day, value is a choice... for instance I prefer jewellery made from silver above those made from gold, even if the latter was "worth" more. Why? Because I think silver looks less tacky as jewellery than gold. For me - in that example - gold has less value than silver.

Maybe getting off track...

If I pretend I want to, and I actually do, make gold - then the fact of the matter is that it's probably easier to make the gold, than it is to sling it.

tAlchemist
01-25-2019, 01:16 AM
The problem isn't selling small amounts of gold currently, there's all sorts of creative accounting that can be done.
Its how are you able to attain regular amounts of a finite substance with amazing purity.
People can catch on quick. When people smell opportunity they can become dangerous.
You wouldn't get away with it for ever. The whole venture is ill conceived for an alchemist who's art revolves around secrecy.

hit the nail on the head with that one i suppose.

i suppose one time could just go to different pawn shops all over the city, province, state, country, (that would be like 10,000+ pawnshops) and like what Dendritic Xylem suggested, to be further discreet, sell gold in prices under $10K, and one could virtually do this as many times as one wishes as long as he goes to many different other pawnshops, rarely going to the same one more than once or twice and if one finds he has visited all of them (which should take years) then simply start over.

This to me, should avoid suspicion in selling gold because who can keep track of one individual selling to a store individually... no one would notice, the second question would be how would one live off of a gold-selling life style.... acquiring cash is one thing but living off of gold and cash, and no one noticing is another.

Could One Live Off Of Unlimited Cash For Life, No Questions Asked?

elixirmixer
01-25-2019, 01:27 AM
Well, I just lost a whole day to watching Cavemen. lol

Awani
01-25-2019, 01:30 AM
Could One Live Off Of Unlimited Cash For Life, No Questions Asked?

Ask Jacob Rothschild if that is possible... you can pay him a visit at his house and ask him. I'm not sure where it is, but it looks like this:

https://i.ibb.co/CV6GHwc/rothschild-house4-1458219400.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Although I guess some sort of milkshake made from baby feet and fox cum is needed.

Well, I just lost a whole day to watching Cavemen. lol

To indulge in the microcosm of a joke in honour of the macrocosmic Joke is never a bad thing.

elixirmixer
01-25-2019, 01:35 AM
Tried to stop watching. Failed.

Dendritic Xylem
01-25-2019, 01:48 AM
Can one pay monthly bills/utilities in cash in the US?

Yes, multiple ways. First, you can have a bank account and debit card. As long as you don't deposit more than 2 or 3k in cash, there will be no Suspicious Activity Report filed. If you deposit more than that up to 10k a report is filed, but isn't required to be given to the IRS...only held in case they need to investigate in the future. Deposit more than 10k and then they are required to send a report to the feds. So just keep your balance in the four digits and only use the account to pay bills and online purchases. Minimize your activity and it won't be reported...at least for now.

You also might be able to use cash to purchase a gift/debit card locally. I think you can get $200 gift/debit cards, and they work for online purchases as long as it's a universal debit and not some specialized gift card. Not sure if you can make partial payments on a large bill with multiple cards. There might be prepaid cards with higher maximums.

Edit...But even if we lose the ability to pay bills ourselves, we can always pay a friend or relative to use their card/account. Just give them 20% interest and don't tell them the true origin of the cash/gold.

elixirmixer
01-25-2019, 02:00 AM
I think the most realistic and long term approach would be what Andro mentioned about using it to dramatically increase farming yeilds and reduce leed times.

Imagine if you could increase the Frankensense germination rate from 1 - 2% to 90%. You'd make a killing. as an example.

elixirmixer
01-25-2019, 02:02 AM

This is also a great point. Let us not forget the old warnings, that if one uses the stone for personal gain, it will result in an untimely demise. Perhaps this warning is not at all rooted in superstition.

zoas23
01-25-2019, 07:21 AM
Yes, multiple ways. First, you can have a bank account and debit card. As long as you don't deposit more than 2 or 3k in cash, there will be no Suspicious Activity Report filed. If you deposit more than that up to 10k a report is filed, but isn't required to be given to the IRS...only held in case they need to investigate in the future. Deposit more than 10k and then they are required to send a report to the feds. So just keep your balance in the four digits and only use the account to pay bills and online purchases. Minimize your activity and it won't be reported...at least for now.

Somehow false, but probably you don't know it.
Some activities are an immediate red flag, but other ones seem to go unnoticed.

A good friend, a software programmer and mathematician works exclusively for banks... And his main activity is to create softwares that, as to say it in a colloquial way, unite the dots automatically and trace patterns that otherwise would probably fly under the radar (the point is to catch people involved in criminal activities, money laundering, tax evasion, etc).

For some reason each bank uses its own software (which is good for my friend), but they have to be able to work with the software of other banks.

The use of these softwares is not something that the banks have decided (if you deposit a billion dollars every day, they will certainly love you)... But something that the US government requests the banks to have, but it also requests the same thing to the governments of other countries to use.

Source: a friend of mine has that job.

Other than that... Another friend lives exclusively from selling found gold. He works with an average metal detector and knows where to search. Some months he gets $0... Some other months he gets $25,000. He was never asked where he finds it... Of course, you can't state that you are so lucky that you are finding 10 kilos of gold every month.

Anyway... I simply wanted to say that the banks use a software designed to trace operations which are impossible to explain and which are willingly performed as an attempt to fly under the radar.

elixirmixer
01-25-2019, 08:31 AM
Its true, I also have a friend who does exactly the same thing as Zoas friend. Design algorithms that find unusual patterns in financial accounts and red flags them so that a human inspector can have a closer look.

IT might be worth noting that this is not just done with cash, but also a myriad of other things, such as political views is trying to distinguish cases of passive extremism in individuals so that they can be monitored in an attempt to prevent a terrorist act before it occurs ect. (as well as other things i'm sure, if you've got the power why not use it right?)

I mean, how many people chat online about the P.Stone? A few thousand maybe if were lucky? How hard would it be for them to compile a list of those individuals.... you see, we are not as smart as we think we are. That list exists, and it has all of our names on it.

The cosmic Joke being, that Awani has been paid to compile that list of course ;)

Awani
01-25-2019, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndTbiDQjbiE

Sad to say the rules have changed since the events in this film took place... although still worth your while (if you are big fish), however it is not the "economic heaven" it used to be. Although there are other countries that can provide aid in financial matters; for example Panama and Malta to name two.

Many years ago I did a Turkey/Swiss sandwich that ended up in The Netherlands, although small fish it was still worth it and if nothing else fun... but this happened in the last years of "freedom". Today all countries co-operate unless the individual that is "hiding" money is Jacob Rothschild or someone like that. If stealth is applied countries in the Middle East can be VERY good... they are not "western, and their taxation systems are sometimes non-existent. The danger there is to catch the attention of those in charge, so there will be "taxes" in the form of "bribes... and always a risk they just "take it" (seize the bank). However small numbers will go unnoticed, and by small I would say a few million dollars.

If you can make gold no reason to "keep making it", make just enough to be able to do some clever investments and after that you can "grow" your wealth with "white" money. That would be way smarter than simply "keep pumping out gold". The only reason to "keep pumping out gold" would be to perform economic activism like throwing gold bars in the street at random... stuff like that...

elixirmixer
01-25-2019, 01:28 PM
I think even the gold bar on the street stunt wouldnt do the world too much good. most likely all those poor people who tried to sell it would end up in shit with the authorities when they started tracking down where all this super-pure unmarked gold was coming from.

I suppose your right Awani that some places in the world would be better for this than others. I know that in Australia your chances are less than 0% pretty much. There's not a lot of "loyalty" here and I think youll find that most people that you 'try' to trust would end up squealing when they had there arms even slightly twisted. Not a very honorable society here in the western world.

I think that it would be enough for me to just get that extra 5 - 10k per year and have really healthy produce; and after all, the stone is apparently pretty hard to make. I think Id be saving it for when one of my immediate family got horribly sick or something rather than squander it on cash. Cash can be made in other ways but top-notch medicines not so much.

Andro
01-25-2019, 01:32 PM
Consider this one simple phrase:

"It's not the law, it's who you know."

tAlchemist
01-25-2019, 06:12 PM
Even if you have the cash, it is becoming increasingly difficult to spend it outside the system (banks, etc...). Can one pay monthly bills/utilities in cash in the US?

That's starting to come a bit closer to the "different" line of thinking I was talking about earlier.

This is the essential question. Selling Gold, making cash discreetly, the gangsters do it except we'd be doing it ''legally'' and then paying all in cash for no ''paper trail''... I heard of some places like hotels that allow Bitcoin, and have heard of Bitcoin ATMs so one could in theory convert their cash to bitcoin for electronic needs, and could always convert their Bitcoin back to cash again. It may cost a lot extra, but you'd be the one with the unlimited gold making.

I know some apartments take cash in my city, but you'd have to be ''cool'' lol .. I think all of this can be done safetly, my only fear is that in 2 years, everything is fine and dandy, the FBI will bust down my door out of sky blue demanding where i got the money lmao

Dendritic Xylem
01-26-2019, 12:08 AM
Somehow false, but probably you don't know it.....

Anyway... I simply wanted to say that the banks use a software designed to trace operations which are impossible to explain and which are willingly performed as an attempt to fly under the radar.

Like I said, your activity has to be within reason. I know one person that has never paid income tax in his life, deposits 5 figures into his bank account yearly, and has never received any attention after doing this for decades. I know another guy that owns a large bar/nightclub who dodges tons of taxes and pays all of his employees in cash under the table (illegal)...this has been going on for over a decade and nobody seems to care. If you keep the deposits small and spread out, you can stay under the radar...for now. There are waaay too many big fish for them to go after. This is why I say a frugal person can get away with it. I calculated that I can cover all of my required/essential bills on $12k per year if I pay cash for land/cabin and produce my own electricity/water and grow my own food. Trump's tax changes actually raised the minimum taxable income from $10k up to $12k. So you aren't even required to pay taxes on that amount. But you're right, it is difficult or impossible to hide the transactions of your average American mass consumer. Especially a newly rich one.

Always stick with tiny local banks or credit unions. They are much less likely to track your transactions than Bank of America or Chase. Especially if you follow the legal limits for tripping SA reports.

Another thing. You could always just, you know, pay taxes on it. We even have systems that allow criminals to pay taxes on their illegal drugs...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_tax

Just pretend to be a prospector, sell your gold, pay your taxes, and you'll be fine. The IRS cares more about getting your money than where it came from.

elixirmixer
01-26-2019, 02:43 AM
It could also help to maybe dilute the gold with some silver so that it wasnt so pure. And to make the purity different every time so that the mint didnt get so suspicious.

But seriously, Gold is such a waste of Stone. I'd be much more interested in growing the worlds biggest and healthiest MANGO!

:cool:

tAlchemist
02-01-2019, 12:56 AM
So ultimately, if one deposits say, 100k into their bank account, and if the Bank decides to fill out an IRS form, virtually nothing could happen as long as the this type of deposit is not often since they will likely look for patterns as oppose to a one time transaction. You have not broke the law, so they couldn't pin anything on you if they tried, they would have to state what law was broken. I don't think there's any hidden government posse that hangs around hoping to snatch some newly found-out alchemist... how tedious would that be, and besides, there are many individuals who study alchemy and if you don't understand Alchemy as is, seeing as there is definitely many different interpretations of the same texts, one shouldn't find themselves worrying over selling gold because it literally takes one who have concrete understanding of alchemy to spot out another individual, so forget about the conspiracy of ''they're coming to get you'' unless you're announcing it... but I still think it would be good to be smart and not dump a whole bunch of gold all in one place, especially a pawn shop. Building up the cash, perhaps one can find themselves building up as high as 500k and making the deposit, and have you and your family (trusted ones) simply say that it's been a family savings over generations :P That is one way. I could think of a couple of ways to make more out of 500k legally, and in a form of official business, like real estate being one example.

I was originally gonna ask a question but decided to state my conclusion on what I think on the matter.

''The main question here is - is the source or use of money against the law? If not, then why do you care even if your account is flagged?

Even if it were flagged, nothing unpleasant will happen if you have not done anything really wrong.

In most cases, they will not even reach out to you. I can tell you from my experience, my checking account had transactions less than $10,000 for 2 years and then one fine day, there was one transaction of $35,000, nothing happened.

Then few months later, one transaction of $85,000 and nothing happened.

All of the transactions were perfectly legal and in good order.

So if you are like me, then you have nothing to worry.'' - Bobby Arora

https://www.quora.com/If-I-deposit-a-40-000-check-to-my-bank-account-will-I-be-red-flagged-from-IRS

I've never had to fill out a form when making a large deposit. The easiest way to attract notice is by trying to avoid being noticed. When an account has unusual activity (and $22k would apply), the bank notifies the government. As long as you are not consistently making and withdrawing large amounts of money, you should be fine. The absolute worst thing that will happen is someone may ask you where you got the money, and you then tell them that you had been saving up your money... The only way you could get into trouble is if you try to get around the notification requirements by making 7 deposits of $3000 each. Just put the money in. Remember, there is nothing that they can do on suspicion. They need evidence of wrong doing before they can do anything.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-deposit-a-large-amount-of-cash-without-getting-in-trouble