PDA

View Full Version : Alchemical Signs in the Great Work

Schmuldvich
08-17-2017, 01:55 AM
This is a spin-off thread from Salazius "Alchemy" Work (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5344-Salazius-quot-Alchemy-quot-Work)

If you arent an accomplished adept and doesnt possess the Stone, how do you know for sure that this or that ingredient, which you call "vulgar", is not essential for its confection?
How is it possible to know much about a certain substance and at the same time never have this substance at your possesion? Has any close friend of yours present to you this substance and let you make tests with it to familiarize yourself with its properties and characteristics?
The term Alkahest, was invented by Paracelsus, to describe a certain medicine of the liver, which of course had nothing to do with transmutation and the philosophers Stone. Helmont later used that term, to describe a special solvent, which, according to him, was able to dissolve any substance put inside it and reduce it to water. Of course Helmont's alkahest too had nothing to do with alchemy (Helmont had admitted that he got a sample from the prepared Stone from a stranger and was allowed to make tests with it and didnt know how to prepare the Stone himself). So about which Alkahest are you interested in? The pharmaceutical one of Paracelsus or the Helmontian special solvent? Of course both of them have nothing to do with alchemy.
Why are you so interested in that? Are you a tax collector?

Hellin Hermetist, I am not an especially accomplished Adept, nor do I possess the Philosopher's Stone. All I know is that I have seen the signs the Sages wrote about, spoke about, and passed down to posterity and Brothers of the Art. Everything I have seen in my flask aligns with the words of the Ancients--everything! It is encouraging beyond belief to have put my foundation and theoretical knowledge to the test to see with my own eyes what the Masters have seen themselves and described in their books.

Alchemy is my passion in life and what I have dedicated this Earthly existence to.

...You have fired many questions at me and I will do my best to answer them all as clearly as I can for you!

How do you know for sure that this or that ingredient, which you call "vulgar", is not essential for its confection? Because I have seen the signs myself, touched with my own hands the same matter, our Matter, as the Alchemists of the past, and done the Work to confirm what I know to be Truth. The "vulgar" ingredients perpetually discussed on this forum lead to nothing (other than pretty colors) and, in my opinion, waste not only the money of a Seeker but also the time of a Seeker. If the end goal is the Philosopher's Stone, then comprehending the old texts and laying a solid foundation for oneself is where I would suggest starting.

How is it possible to know much about a certain substance and at the same time never have this substance at your possesion? I have read the Ancients' texts and walked in their footsteps, emulating what they did hundreds of years ago, performing the same exact Steps they carried out. Nothing has changed from then to today. There is nothing new under the Sun. (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+1&version=LEB)

Has any close friend of yours present to you this substance and let you make tests with it to familiarize yourself with its properties and characteristics? No.

So about which Alkahest are you interested in? The pharmaceutical one of Paracelsus or the Helmontian special solvent? Only one proper Solvent exists in Alchemy, our Universal Solvent a.k.a. our Secret Solvent a.k.a. our Alkahest. This substance opens the body of elemental gold and dissolves elemental gold much like ice in hot water, and during this process our Alkahest loses none of its virtue (strength). Many Masters have written more about this. If you are interested I can provide quotes and I am sure that many others here can provide quotes about this subject as well. It is a basic concept in Alchemy and one that must be understood in order to successfully penetrate the veil and succeed in the Art you wish master.

Why are you so interested in that? Are you a tax collector?
Yes! (Just joking) and also a member of the erlluminandi! (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5348-How-to-destroy-the-Illuminati&p=51048#post51048)

I asked you in another topic to prove a thesis of yours and you answered that you will not prove anything, that I am not able to decipher and understand the secret code of the adepts and other similar bs. Now everyone can see who is scared shitless to answer direct questions. Your ignorance has been exposed in this topic as well.
Welp, you got me!! You sure showed them!!! http://i.imgur.com/gYpdaAl.gif

Ok. Seems that its getting better with every new post. Me and others have shown you in some earlier posts that Starkey/Philalethes fooled also other ppl in the past as he has now fooled you, and in reality he never had the Stone. As it seems that you prefer to reject common logic and follow your strange conceptions, at least try to work with common metallic mercury if you want to follow Philalethes-Starkey, as this was the real substance he worked with. Its very easy for me to prove my thesis. I shall quote from Ripley Revived:

Everyone who has studied the answer of Bernard to Thomas of Bononia (I propose you to study it as well) can see by his own eyes how highly the author praise common metallic mercury as the one and only real alchemical solvent, and how he mocks all those experimenters who destroys its pure metallic nature by dissolving it in acid substances or sublime it with salts, when the only thing it needs, is to mix it with certain substances, which will divide from its inner nature a certain phlegmatic humidity and an impure earth. Then it will be ready to dissolve metallic gold and accomplish philosophical Work. That is the opinion of Bernandus, which Philalethes define as most certain truth and naked truth.

Most probably thats a reference to Alexander Von Sucthen, as it was his path which Philalethes followed.

The only problem of common metallic mercury is that it has a deficiency of heat and a superfluity of feces.

To solve the above problems (heat metallic mercury to a greater degree and seperates its superfluous feces) the author says that we have to compound a certain substance from two principles, and after that to use common metallic mercury to extract a certain vitrue from the artificial compound, which will reinforce common mercury and reduce it to Philosophic Mercury.

Now can see again that, according to Philalethes, common metallic mercury and the compound of the art gives the Philosophic Mercury and real alchemical solvent.

Common mercury becomes alchemical solvent and a fiery water, by repeated cohobations over the art's compound (he calls every cohobation an eagle).

Philosophical mercury has the same form with common metallic mercury but its more pure and clean.

And now it seems that I am going to kill two birds with one Stone. Philalethes at first affirms, to your great disappointment, that the only thing the liquor Alkahest can do, is to reduce a body in a watery form. So its wholly inadequate for our work. In second place he affirms that common metallic mercury sold by apothecaries can be purified to such a degree, and all the feces and crudities be seperated from its inner nature, that it shall be transformed to Philosphic Mercury and be fit to be joyned with the perfect bodies.

I could stay here and quoted all day if I wanted, but I believe that the above are enough. Now I have revealed to you all the Opus of Philalethes, with the expection of the real nature of the compound body he uses to purify mercury, which you have to find for yourself.

You can be grateful to me now.

http://i.imgur.com/G5HEc3p.gif http://i.imgur.com/G5HEc3p.gif

Salazius, will you share with us what happened or what you were able to accomplish after you took those pictures?

Kibric
08-17-2017, 02:33 AM
How do you know for sure that this or that ingredient, which you call "vulgar", is not essential for its confection? Because I have seen the signs myself, touched with my own hands the same matter, our Matter, as the Alchemists of the past, and done the Work to confirm what I know to be Truth

touched it , as was in your possession to do so ?
round cake or roots snowflakes ?

How is it possible to know much about a certain substance and at the same time never have this substance at your possesion? I have read the Ancients' texts and walked in their footsteps, emulating what they did hundreds of years ago, performing the same exact Steps they carried out. Nothing has changed from then to today

if you have done the work why don't you have it ?

Many have thought they truly have the matter

To be clear it is possible to make " a philosophers stone " that will confer Immortality and youth using Mercury (Rasavatham)
but it also involves plants that only grow in South India

There is also the " European Philosophers stone "
which is what most of the fuss is about...:(

Hellin Hermetist
08-17-2017, 02:46 AM
Hellin Hermetist, I am not an especially accomplished Adept, nor do I possess the Philosopher's Stone. All I know is that I have seen the signs the Sages wrote about, spoke about, and passed down to posterity and Brothers of the Art. Everything I have seen in my flask aligns with the words of the Ancients--everything! It is encouraging beyond belief to have put my foundation and theoretical knowledge to the test to see with my own eyes what the Masters have seen themselves and described in their books.

So you have done the work and you have seen all the necessary signs. Why dont you have the Stone at your possession then? Have you reached one of the final stages of the coction and you have to wait one or two more months for your Stone to be ready?

Because I have seen the signs myself, touched with my own hands the same matter, our Matter, as the Alchemists of the past, and done the Work to confirm what I know to be Truth. I have read the Ancients' texts and walked in their footsteps, emulating what they did hundreds of years ago, performing the same exact Steps they carried out. Nothing has changed from then to today.

The same question comes again to mind. If you have done the work which the ancients did and you have seen all the necessary signs, that means that you have the Stone. Or at least that you wait for the coction to finish and in one or two months from now you will be an accomplished adept.

Schmuldvich
08-17-2017, 02:56 AM
Personally I'd make the distinction between working with salts, metals, mineral things in order to make gold or specific particulars and working on salts, metals, mineral things.

A similar distinction I'd make for working with vulgar substances and working on them.

But, Salazius is the only one (as far as I know) who knows what he uses. He might even disagree with my analysis.
Indeed.

Wouldn't it be so nice if Salazius would speak for himself and comment or respond to the questions asked then no one would have to speculate!

touched it , as was in your possession to do so ?
round cake or roots snowflakes ?

if you have done the work why don't you have it ?

Many have thought they truly have the matter. To be clear it is possible to make " a philosophers stone " that will confer Immortality and youth using Mercury (Rasavatham) but it also involves plants that only grow in South India.
There is also the " European Philosophers stone " which is what most of the fuss is about...:(

I have touched our Matter...not the Philosopher's Stone.

I am not an especially accomplished Adept, nor do I possess the Philosopher's Stone.

I have not done the Work, I am doing the Work.

The Sages say all over the place that our Matter is available to everyone, both rich and poor, so this statement alone confirms (to me) that these "plants that only grow in South India" clearly is not our Matter.

A "European Philosopher's Stone" does not exist just as much as "a philosophers stone" does not exist. There is One Philosopher's Stone and its properties are what the Authors have described time and time again and again...

zoas23
08-17-2017, 03:01 AM
LOL... what is the point of this bizarre testosterone filled thread with persons testing each other???

Maybe the title should be changed to "Who has the biggest cock in the neighborhood?".

Illen A. Cluf
08-17-2017, 03:03 AM
Wouldn't it be so nice if Salazius would speak for himself and comment or respond to the questions asked then no one would have to speculate!

Wouldn't it be so nice if Schmuldvich would speak for himself and comment or respond to the questions asked then no one would have to speculate!

You expect everyone to answer your questions. Why are you ignoring Hellin Hermetist's questions? She was right when she said that you are afraid to answer questions put to you concerning your credibility.

Schmuldvich
08-17-2017, 03:04 AM
So you have done the work and you have seen all the necessary signs. Why dont you have the Stone at your possession then? Have you reached one of the final stages of the coction and you have to wait one or two more months for your Stone to be ready?

The same question comes again to mind. If you have done the work which the ancients did and you have seen all the necessary signs, that means that you have the Stone. Or at least that you wait for the coction to finish and in one or two months from now you will be an accomplished adept.
(See my previous response)

I have not seen all the necessary signs, only the signs of the Gates I have entered and the Keys I have unlocked thus far.

Again, I do not claim and have never claimed to be an accomplished Adept.

Schmuldvich
08-17-2017, 03:07 AM
You expect everyone to answer your questions. Why are you ignoring Hellin Hermetist's questions? She was right when she said that you are afraid to answer questions put to you concerning your credibility.
I have answered every question asked in this thread thus far (Salazius' thread which he chooses not to participate more in). Hellen posted two questions exactly 18 minutes ago which I answered exactly 4 minutes ago. Seesh! I type fast but I am not a professional transcriptionist!!! I make it a point to answer all questions asked and would love more fruitful discussions like this from other members! Can you point out a question asked to me that I have not answered?

See here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5344-Salazius-quot-Alchemy-quot-Work&p=51122#post51122

And here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5344-Salazius-quot-Alchemy-quot-Work&p=51127#post51127

elixirmixer
08-17-2017, 03:23 AM
LOL... what is the point of this bizarre testosterone filled thread with persons testing each other???

Maybe the title should be changed to "Who has the biggest cock in the neighborhood?".

I'll answer this one.....

:cool:

Kibric
08-17-2017, 03:36 AM
Technically, there is no "European Philosophers' Stone", considering that the European literature (both Latin and vernacular) on the subject is derived from the Arabic one, which in its turn is derived from the Byzantine (modern day Turkey) and Alexandrian (northern Egypt) ones.

Your right
I am using it to make a distinction between two separate methods
One used in Siddha Alchemy
another European/Byzantine/Egypt of course your correct
but both share a common ingredient

Illen A. Cluf
08-17-2017, 12:19 PM
I have answered every question asked in this thread thus far (Salazius' thread which he chooses not to participate more in). Hellen posted two questions exactly 18 minutes ago which I answered exactly 4 minutes ago. Seesh! I type fast but I am not a professional transcriptionist!!! I make it a point to answer all questions asked and would love more fruitful discussions like this from other members! Can you point out a question asked to me that I have not answered?

See here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5344-Salazius-quot-Alchemy-quot-Work&p=51122#post51122

And here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5344-Salazius-quot-Alchemy-quot-Work&p=51127#post51127

Her questions were written 10 hours before you answered one of her questions, not 18 minutes. Check her posts 19 hours ago.

Hellin Hermetist
08-17-2017, 12:35 PM
(See my previous response)

I have not seen all the necessary signs, only the signs of the Gates I have entered and the Keys I have unlocked thus far.

Again, I do not claim and have never claimed to be an accomplished Adept.

Can you be a little more specific? Which signs have you seen so far? Peacocks tale? Capillary white cycles? Have you created the first sulfur and you have only to cerate to create the Elixir? You said before that you have seen certain signs mentioned in the texts inside your flask. That means that you perform an experiment and are in your way to produce the Stone, and as you say that you have seen the necessary signs and they agree with what is mentioned in the ancient texts, your Stone I guess shall be ready after some time. Can you give any more details? In which stage of the procedure have you reached right now? Blackness, first capillary cycle, second capillary cycle, first sulfur sublimed and created? After how many months do you believe that the experiment shall be completed and you shall have the Stone ready and in your hands? Straight questions want straight answers.

Hellin Hermetist
08-17-2017, 12:38 PM
Illen and the others I am not a girl. Hellin means a descendant of Greece.

Kiorionis
08-17-2017, 01:02 PM

I have thought up, hopefully, a more productive thread title ;)

Illen A. Cluf
08-17-2017, 02:34 PM
Illen and the others I am not a girl. Hellin means a descendant of Greece.

My apologies, Hellin Hermetist. I wish we did have some female alchemists on this forum - might keep some of the male egos in line :-)

Schmuldvich
08-17-2017, 02:52 PM
Can you be a little more specific? Which signs have you seen so far? Peacocks tale? Capillary white cycles? Have you created the first sulfur and you have only to cerate to create the Elixir? You said before that you have seen certain signs mentioned in the texts inside your flask. That means that you perform an experiment and are in your way to produce the Stone, and as you say that you have seen the necessary signs and they agree with what is mentioned in the ancient texts, your Stone I guess shall be ready after some time. Can you give any more details? In which stage of the procedure have you reached right now? Blackness, first capillary cycle, second capillary cycle, first sulfur sublimed and created? After how many months do you believe that the experiment shall be completed and you shall have the Stone ready and in your hands? Straight questions want straight answers.
Can you be a little more specific? No, I am purposefully vague.

Which signs have you seen so far? Peacocks tale? Capillary white cycles? Have you created the first sulfur and you have only to cerate to create the Elixir? I keep my Work private.

Your Stone I guess shall be ready after some time. Can you give any more details? I will be a happy man if I have mastered our Art by 2023!

In which stage of the procedure have you reached right now? Blackness, first capillary cycle, second capillary cycle, first sulfur sublimed and created? I keep my Work private.

After how many months do you believe that the experiment shall be completed and you shall have the Stone ready and in your hands? The Sages all seem to say the Philosopher's Stone takes about 1 year to complete, plus Multiplication.

Maybe the title should be changed to "Who has the biggest cock in the neighborhood?".I have thought up, hopefully, a more productive thread title ;)

I think "Who has the biggest cock in the neighborhood?" would have been more appropriate :cool:

Hellin Hermetist
08-17-2017, 03:07 PM
No, I am purposefully vague.

But you demand from the other members to give clear and precise answers to all your silly questions. Not honest from your part.

I keep my Work private.

Why do you participate in a forum then? Only to say to others that their work isnt good, because your work has showed to you all the true and necessary signs, but you cant say anything else about it, cause you keep that work strictly private?

I will be a happy man if I have mastered our Art by 2023! The Sages all seem to say the Philosopher's Stone takes about 1 year to complete, plus Multiplication.

So the whole work needs one year to be completed. You know many things about the Philosophes Stone, because you have seen with your own eyes many things mentioned in the texts happened inside your flask, which mean that you are already in an advanced stage of the whole procedure. In spite of the above, you will be happy if you shall be able to accomplish your work in 5 or 6 years from now. I am sorry to say that, but here we have a LIAR!

I think "Who has the biggest cock in the neighborhood?" would have been more appropriate :cool:

"One more charlatan exposed" sounds great too.

Axismundi000
08-17-2017, 03:21 PM
Charlatans and narcissists have I think been part of Alchemy for centuries. Modern online forums provide new avenues perhaps.

Schmuldvich
08-17-2017, 03:37 PM
But you demand from the other members to give clear and precise answers to all your silly questions. Not honest from your part.
Why do you participate in a forum then? Only to say to others that their work isnt good, because your work has showed to you all the true and necessary signs, but you cant say anything else about it, cause you keep that work strictly private?
So the whole work needs one year to be completed. You know many things about the Philosophes Stone, because you have seen with your own eyes many things mentioned in the texts happened inside your flask, which mean that you are already in an advanced stage of the whole procedure. In spite of the above, you will be happy if you shall be able to accomplish your work in 5 or 6 years from now. I am sorry to say that, but here we have a LIAR!
"One more charlatan exposed" sounds great too.

But you demand from the other members to give clear and precise answers to all your silly questions? Not honest from your part. I demand nothing, only ask. What is given is up to the poster, if anything at all. I will always ask questions! This does not deter me from inquiring about one's Work, spurring discussion, or investigating what is posted.

Why do you participate in a forum then? Mainly to "sharpen my blade" and learn. I enjoy reading everyone's perspective and when topics are brought up, it gives me something to research. It's like my "Bible Roulette" for the day...instead of opening up my Bible to a random page, I allow that page (topic) to be opened up for me by you guys, and thus my studies begin for the day. I gain so much from the reading I do when looking up quotes when I post.

Only to say to others that their work isnt good, because your work has showed to you all the true and necessary signs, but you cant say anything else about it, cause you keep that work strictly private? My aim is never to shoot down a members work because it "isn't good", but rather to challenge the member's thinking and spur discussion. This forum isn't active enough for me; gotta get some good discussions happening!!

So the whole work needs one year to be completed. You know many things about the Philosophes Stone, because you have seen with your own eyes many things mentioned in the texts happened inside your flask, which mean that you are already in an advanced stage of the whole procedure? I have never claimed or said that I was "already in an advanced stage" of our Great Work. I have merely said that "I have seen the signs the Sages wrote about, spoke about, and passed down to posterity and Brothers of the Art. Everything I have seen in my flask aligns with the words of the Ancients--everything!"

LIAR! ...What have I lied about? All posts here are written in stone (cannot be edited)...feel free to quote me anytime and expose my "lies".

I appreciate the questions!

Hellin Hermetist
08-17-2017, 03:56 PM
I have never claimed or said that I was "already in an advanced stage" of our Great Work. I have merely said that "I have seen the signs the Sages wrote about, spoke about, and passed down to posterity and Brothers of the Art. Everything I have seen in my flask aligns with the words of the Ancients--everything!"

How is it possible to see the signs mentioned by the Adepts inside your own flask, if you havent started the experiment and you havent reached an advanced stage in it?

What have I lied about? All posts here are written in stone (cannot be edited)...feel free to quote me anytime and expose my "lies".

You said that the whole procedure can be accomplished in one year. You also said that you have seen many of the signs mentioned by the ancients authors inside your own flask, which means that you have started the experiment and it has gone well till now. If things keep going well for you, your Stone shall be ready in less than a year then. Despite that, you said that you will be pleased if you have your stone ready after 5 or 6 years from now. Cant you see the inconsistency?

Schmuldvich
08-17-2017, 04:04 PM
How is it possible to see the signs mentioned by the Adepts inside your own flask, if you havent started the experiment and you havent reached an advanced stage in it?
You said that the whole procedure can be accomplished in one year. You also said that you have seen many of the signs mentioned by the ancients authors inside your own flask, which means that you have started the experiment and it has gone well till now. If things keep going well for you, your Stone shall be ready in less than a year then. Despite that, you said that you will be pleased if you have your stone ready after 5 or 6 years from now. Cant you see the inconsistency?
How is it possible to see the signs mentioned by the Adepts inside your own flask, if you havent started the experiment and you havent reached an advanced stage in it? It is impossible to see the signs mentioned by the Adepts inside your own flask if one hasn't started the experiment. It is also impossible to reach an advanced stage in the experiment if one has not started the experiment.

If things keep going well for you, your Stone shall be ready in less than a year then. Despite that, you said that you will be pleased if you have your stone ready after 5 or 6 years from now. Cant you see the inconsistency? I have low expectations, no inconsistencies.

Hellin Hermetist
08-17-2017, 04:45 PM
I have low expectations, no inconsistencies.

Fair enough. You dont trust your method and you believe that, most probable, it will not lead you anywhere. Better pretend that you know much about the Stone and you have seen the signs mentioned by the adepts, when you shall be more confident that the signs you have seen are the real ones. You know, there are many hundreds of treatises out there, most of them full of bullshit, that almost any chemical reaction can be made to agree with the things mentioned in one or the other treatise. Be on your guard against that trap.

JDP
08-17-2017, 06:15 PM

Schmuldvich is a funny guy, I like him and don't want to "attack" him, but your logic is obviously straight to the point. There are inconsistencies in Schmuldvich's views and claims. For example, he wholeheartedly believes in the "one matter, one furnace, one regimen" claim, which means that once you have identified this FABULOUS "one matter only" that supposedly exists "somewhere" already made by nature all you have to do is take it, put it inside a flask, and "cook" it. Sooner or later the Stone should be produced (according to the hopeful dreams of those who have unfortunately swallowed this obvious ruse.) Schmuldvich also believes that it takes about 1 year to finish this "cooking" of the "one matter only". So the math simply doesn't add up. If he has already seen some of the "signs" described by the alchemists, then obviously that means that it should take less than 1 year for his "cooking" of this "one matter only" to be finished. Schmuldvich then defends his position by saying that he is not 100% sure he has correctly identified the "one matter only" and that he may in fact fail to accomplish the Stone. Fine, that is a possibility indeed. But that still doesn't take away from the fact that when he says that he should be a happy man if he discovers the Stone in five or six years he should rather say "in maybe less than a year, or if my current experiment fails, maybe in 5 or 6 years more worth of trials."

Illen A. Cluf
08-17-2017, 08:23 PM
Schmuldvich is a funny guy, I like him and don't want to "attack" him, but your logic is obviously straight to the point. There are inconsistencies in Schmuldvich's views and claims. For example, he wholeheartedly believes in the "one matter, one furnace, one regimen" claim, which means that once you have identified this FABULOUS "one matter only" that supposedly exists "somewhere" already made by nature all you have to do is take it, put it inside a flask, and "cook" it. Sooner or later the Stone should be produced (according to the hopeful dreams of those who have unfortunately swallowed this obvious ruse.) Schmuldvich also believes that it takes about 1 year to finish this "cooking" of the "one matter only". So the math simply doesn't add up. If he has already seen some of the "signs" described by the alchemists, then obviously that means that it should take less than 1 year for his "cooking" of this "one matter only" to be finished. Schmuldvich then defends his position by saying that he is not 100% sure he has correctly identified the "one matter only" and that he may in fact fail to accomplish the Stone. Fine, that is a possibility indeed. But that still doesn't take away from the fact that when he says that he should be a happy man if he discovers the Stone in five or six years he should rather say "in maybe less than a year, or if my current experiment fails, maybe in 5 or 6 years more worth of trials."

He's even funnier than you can imagine - he hasn't even started his experiment yet :-)

(I really think he's just playing the role of a 'Devil's Advocate' as well as a 'discussion catalyst').

elixirmixer
08-17-2017, 10:21 PM
Smernoff is doing us all a favour IMO. Discussion catalysis, devils advocate, pushing people to introspection (if they have that maturity) and he didn't say his experiment would take 5 years, that's just poor interpretation, it's as JDP said, he just doesn't nessecarily expect to accomplish it in his first attempt.

An then there is what I originally thought, that he is using his vast knowledge of the literature, to get the rest of us to spill our guts about the process so that he can identify and learn any pieces he is missing.

He's probably got a really low position in the NWO and is looking to join the capstone. (I'd help him but the prick won't get me in)

I've learnt a lot from my debates with the man, and yes, he can come across as a dick, can't we all? Also, this is a public forum in which we use Avatars and code names, there is actually no obligation to "be yourself" as he has said, he's an introvert in real life and if he's anything like me, than being a dick sometimes on his favourite alchemy forums website is probably just a form of entertainment.

Let's try to remember Awani's recent post. There really is no reason for any of this stuff to get personal. Chances are none of you morons will ever find the stone anyway so what does it matter :p

black
08-17-2017, 11:44 PM
Alchemical signs.

If you have the correct Agent and the correct Patient and understand the correct way to Mix them.....then in a very short time you will see all the desired and looked for signs.

Within a week you can have your quintessence of gold.

Luxus
08-17-2017, 11:52 PM
I once tried to make wine, I had all the correct ingredients but ended up with vinegar instead :)

black
08-18-2017, 12:03 AM
I once tried to make wine, I had all the correct ingredients but ended up with vinegar instead :)

The problem may have been that you only tried once???

Try it again...it could be fun.

black
08-18-2017, 12:11 AM

Nothing wrong with a nice vinegar.

elixirmixer
08-18-2017, 01:09 AM
What are the alchemical signs?

This is what I know so far:

Blackness of putrefaction.

Matter removed heads and tails (superfluous matter)

When circulated then a whiteness develops, and then a redness, and eventually these two merge.

Is that it?

black
08-18-2017, 01:34 AM

When circulated then a whiteness develops, and then a redness, and eventually these two merge.

Is that it?

Good try Mr. Mixer but no hamburger for you (from The Reluctant Messiah)

We will call Blackness the start, but there can be some colours before that.

It appears that you may need to read a little bit more before you start in the lab.

elixirmixer
08-18-2017, 01:37 AM
Depending on te path being used:

Either the Red Earth before blackness

Or, the 'brightness' that fades into blackness.

I do need to do some more reading I know... It does always result in more understanding. Just lazy. Hard to read deep allegorical texts with kids screaming in the background :p

black
08-18-2017, 02:14 AM
Depending on te path being used:

Either the Red Earth before blackness

Or, the 'brightness' that fades into blackness.

I do need to do some more reading I know... It does always result in more understanding. Just lazy. Hard to read deep allegorical texts with kids screaming in the background :p

Just lazy = NO ALCHEMY !!!

Hellin Hermetist
08-18-2017, 06:44 AM
An then there is what I originally thought, that he is using his vast knowledge of the literature, to get the rest of us to spill our guts about the process so that he can identify and learn any pieces he is missing.

When you say "vast knowledge of the literature" do you mean the site rexresearch.com and the RAMS collection?

Luxus
08-18-2017, 10:57 AM

Is that it?

The colours vary according to the alchemist but generally blackness followed by green followed by white followed by yellow which deepens into red but some alchemists replace red with purple.

Luxus
08-18-2017, 11:07 AM
The problem may have been that you only tried once???

Try it again...it could be fun.

I will try again!

And I will attempt the great work again! I have not been as active practically as others only trying 4 times but as I get older I have more incentive lol

Luxus
08-18-2017, 11:17 AM
When you say "vast knowledge of the literature" do you mean the site rexresearch.com and the RAMS collection?

You can go on ebay and search Alchemy book cd dvd and you will find collections also. Online you can get more then you will ever need though rexresearch and levity (no ancient alchemist had access to such a huge supply of text). I personally dont have the RAMS collection and wonder if it is even worth purchasing considering the huge quantity already available to you cheaper or totally free.

Hellin Hermetist
08-18-2017, 01:49 PM
You can go on ebay and search Alchemy book cd dvd and you will find collections also. Online you can get more then you will ever need though rexresearch and levity (no ancient alchemist had access to such a huge supply of text). I personally dont have the RAMS collection and wonder if it is even worth purchasing considering the huge quantity already available to you cheaper or totally free.

You can find anything you want for free in the internet today. If you have finished with sites of lesser value, like rexresearch and levity, you can visit sites like chrysopee.url.ph, and of course study the six tomes of Theatrum Chemicum, which also you can find for free.

http://www.e-rara.ch/cgj/content/titleinfo/2284847

I dont find any purpose to buy RAMS collection or any other collection from Amazon or ebay.

JDP
08-18-2017, 06:41 PM

What is feely available in English is actually only a fraction of alchemical literature. Also, a good deal of the stuff that passes as "alchemical" is actually "chymical" (like the works of Glauber, or the "recipe" collection of Digby, for example) and has little to do with alchemy, its secret solvent and the "Philosophers' Stone" made with it, properly. German alone by itself has more alchemical and "chymical" literature than all that is available on the same subjects in French, Spanish, Italian and English combined! In other threads where this subject of languages and alchemy has come to the surface, the best recommendation I could make to those asking what language to learn to have access to more alchemical literature was -and will always be- to learn either Latin or German, or both if you have a talent for learning languages fast. No other languages have more available on the subject than those two.

Besides English, I also understand Spanish, Italian and French, and have read a lot of the literature available in these languages, and I am still surprised by the sheer amount of alchemical and "chymical" texts that are out there still only found in Greek, Arabic, Latin and German that are virtually wholly unknown to people who don't happen to know those languages.

True Initiate
08-18-2017, 07:10 PM
And which books or manuscripts would you recommend out of your vast experience? Which ones contain pure truth and which ones are pure garbage (like good chunk of RAMs collection in my opinion)?

Here is RAMs, so am i great alchemist now?

http://s2.postimg.org/5vb5x61hl/image.jpg