PDA

View Full Version : Joseph P. Farrell on Coast to Coast AM - 3/9/09

Aleilius
03-09-2009, 05:52 AM
Dr. Joseph P. Farrell is coming out with a new book titled "The Philosophers' Stone."

He'll be on Coast to Coast AM tonight (3/9/09). I'll listen to what he has to say on this subject. Hopefully he'll do alchemy a great favor with this book!

Aleilius
03-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Sadly he didn't mention anything new. He didn't actually discuss alchemy much at all. Barely even mentions m-states, and as we all know m-states are a touchy subject. I'm not surprised, just a little disappointed. These particular type of authors seem to only be interested in selling books and making money. I doubt they really care about alchemy, or its practical work. He's just as bad as Weidner!

Farrell spoke in past tense in when referencing alchemists. He didn't even seem to realize that alchemy is still alive and well.

Awani
03-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Soon alchemy will only be known by those that read Harry Potter or Dan Brown... what a sad affair!

:(

Salazius
03-11-2009, 01:16 PM
That's quite true, Alchemy is a very little known science ... but, Harry Potter, Dan Brown, are very well known books, people that otherwise would never had heard about alchemy, maybe now, are intersted and want to know more about it.