View Full Version : Can someone mail me

ArcherSage
11-08-2017, 01:19 AM
The stone? I want it for myself, I will be in touch

xD

Schmuldvich
11-08-2017, 02:11 AM
The stone? I want it for myself, I will be in touch

I've asked before and I will ask again, do you think there is anyone on this message board who has the Philosopher's Stone in their possession?

elixirmixer
11-08-2017, 02:37 AM
I've asked before and I will ask again, do you think there is anyone on this message board who has the Philosopher's Stone in their possession?

You'll know when i've got the stone because I'll stop visiting you guys :p:cool:

@ArcherSage - It's highly unlikely anyone will even want to send you 'our solvent', which begs the question... why did you bother asking this?

Obviously, if someone was going to send the Stone, they would send it to me first :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :cool:

LOL, i'm just mucking around, no one will send you the stone, (except Rhoend for $1200) HAHA!

elixirmixer
11-08-2017, 02:39 AM
If you like, we can work on making the stone together, but first, I need a giant quartz lens. Got one handy? ;)

ArcherSage
11-08-2017, 03:20 AM
Oh and I want it for free

I was joking

Awani
11-08-2017, 03:44 AM
...do you think there is anyone on this message board who has the Philosopher's Stone in their possession?

That depends on the definition of the Stone... so the argument goes round and round...

:p

JDP
11-08-2017, 04:02 AM
That depends on the definition of the Stone... so the argument goes round and round...

:p

I have a strong suspicion that what the OP means is the real Stone (the one that transmutes many times its own weight of base metals into silver and gold), not someone else's arbitrary and totally imaginary "Stone" that does absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, or that supposedly does things that no one can possibly test, or that supposedly performs things that are total baloney.

elixirmixer
11-08-2017, 06:52 AM
I have a strong suspicion that what the OP means is the real Stone (the one that transmutes many times its own weight of base metals into silver and gold), not someone else's arbitrary and totally imaginary "Stone" that does absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, or that supposedly does things that no one can possibly test, or that supposedly performs things that are total baloney.

HAHA, the more refined your argument gets, the funnier it is JDP. Love it.

I think that many who study Hermetics also consider that a state of consciousness, such as described by terms like nirvana, also represent some kind of STONE

Reason being, is that the stone represents a Hermetic principal that is in line with the emerald tablet, namely, Sol and Luna, balanced and conjoined perfectly via the 4 elements, same same with ceremonial magic ect..

The Hermetic principals are at play within everything, hence why so many get lost as to what is the first matter, since there are literally SO many things that can follow and display these principals, there creating MANY stones; albeit, not stones that can turn lead into gold, but that's just because I cant seem to find a giant quartz lens ANYWHERE! (WTF!!)

Im happy to send you some of MY stone ArcherSage :)

Hellin Hermetist
11-08-2017, 11:37 AM

I thought that you are the one who have it. Some months ago you were at the final stages of its confection, if I remember right. :p:p:p

Axismundi000
11-08-2017, 01:23 PM
If I had it I would not be stupid enough to say. Think of all the deeply evil nearly dead rich folks who would send their guys to f**k you up and take it. Or the nutters who would camp out at your house or break in to steal it so they can use it themselves or sell it. Or even the honeyed tongue con-artists who would offer it to you if you send them the appropriate sum which has indeed occurred and even to mention the person who used to do this when they were alive is against forum conventions.

I would not be so DERP as to even ask such a question let alone expect any kind of meaningful response.

elixirmixer
11-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Yeah, If you had it you'd be stupid to tell anyone.

And if we are talking about the REAL stone, I actually havent seen ANY conversations that show that anyone has even landed on the right path. I do not believe that any people here actually know the proper ingredients. SM is only part of the puzzle IMO.

Amon
11-10-2017, 07:14 PM
I can't be the only one here who finds it extremely odd when i read things like "correct/ proper/ right materials" by people who are smart enough to admit they don't have the stone.

elixirmixer
11-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Dew, rain, piss, spit, blood, lead, plants, animals, mica, and any amount of solvents, do not possess the ingress and sulfurs required to transmute lead into gold.

Probably the closest I've seen to success would be Seth-Ra's Gallium process.

However, if you've taken note of my style, while I do bush-bash around with recipes I find interesting, the proof is in the philosophical pudding so to speak.

When you take grasp of the Hermetic principals that govern these alchemical transformations, its quite easy to see that the "True" way is quite a bit more simple, and a hell of a lot more "Special" than these previously mention subjects.

Remember, the true philosophical stone doesn't JUST turn base metals into many times their weight in gold. It ALSO has many other gifts, available in each of the three kingdoms, because it transcends, and is infact the source, of all three kingdoms.

I haven't studied the full process for the philosophers stone in great depth, just skimmed the top of the ice burg with a few deep dives. However, I've learn't enough to know what the stone "is not". And I also feel as if I have a better understanding of the Green lion eating the Sun, then most others do, however, this is just my opinion, I could always be wrong because I haven't attempted these experiments yet.

I fully believe that separating and conjoining the four elements of any matter will give you a stone. Nevertheless, THE stone, is out of grasp of anyone who doesn't understand Hermetics to a decent level of proficiency, because the ingredients needed are only available to those people (IMO)

Dragon's Tail
11-11-2017, 06:11 AM
...That or we're all overlooking something so simple that it won't resonate with someone playing chemist ;)

Definitely agree with the "more special" part. This is a voyage of exploration for each of us, and each of us must open the doors one at a time. Just my thought. The secret recipe can't be "given" any more than I can "give" you knowledge or faith or wisdom. I'm slowly starting to realize this.

Kiorionis
11-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Green lion eating the Sun

Photosynthesis.

Kibric
11-12-2017, 09:27 AM
yes
yes i do think :eek:

Schmuldvich
11-13-2017, 09:20 PM
I thought that you are the one who have it. Some months ago you were at the final stages of its confection, if I remember right.

Don't be foolish. Allow me to refresh your memory...

https://i.imgur.com/yummXVH.png

https://i.imgur.com/HFUK3zt.png

Link to thread: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?5353-Alchemical-Signs-in-the-Great-Work/page2

5 or 6 years...Now do you remember?

Axismundi000
11-13-2017, 10:35 PM
From first preparation work to completion is more like 3 or so years, up to 5 years if you have to redo steps, this is clear from freely available material. Only with gur and the Herculean labourís needed for that would a longer timeframe make sense. Mercury metal, blood, acetate etc just looking at the steps that are common knowledge, 3 years if you donít get stuck at a stage. The obvious approach is start with considerably more initial material then you need and progress with it all so that setbacks can be recovered from and you donít fall all the way back to the beginning.