PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Draconis
03-11-2009, 12:22 AM
I call myself Draconis. My spiritual path is perhaps lesser traveled than some, and is often not taken seriously. While I'm more than willing to discuss it, I have found that in the past it has been a distraction in discussions, something I wish to avoid more so than I have at other places. I ended up at this site because, for the past week or so, my focus has been on the research of alchemy. While I've had a general idea of what it is for quite some time, I recently felt the urge to learn more about it. In particular, I am seeking to better understand Spiritual/Inner/Internal Alchemy. I came across this site, read a few of the articles, and thought that this would likely be a good place to learn more on the subject of alchemy. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask; I look forward to future discussions with everyone here :) .

Aleilius
03-11-2009, 03:22 AM
Hi Draconis, let me be the first to welcome you to Alchemy Forums!

I don't think you'll receive any ridicule from our members if you so choose to discuss your spiritual path. Of course, it's also not a problem if you want to keep it to yourself. :)

I recently felt the urge to learn more about it. In particular, I am seeking to better understand Spiritual/Inner/Internal Alchemy.
I wish I could help you with this, but my work tends to focus on practical alchemy. However, with that being said, I'm sure you'll find a few members here that's more than willing to discuss spiritual/inner alchemy.

Draconis
03-11-2009, 05:07 AM
The quick welcome is appreciated Aleilius. Regarding my spiritual path, the term is "Sith Realism". It involves a belief in an all encompassing energy, and I, as well as most of those I converse with, choose to adapt "the Force" as its name. As of late, I've personally shifted my focus more onto philosophy and less on "Force Theory". This particular practice is relatively new, and the ideals, virtues, and philosophy are somewhat electic and always evolving, which is something I truly love about the path I walk(it's not so much that there's always something more to learn, because that oppurtunity is present in everything, it's that the inevitability of continous learning is so illustrated. Emphasis is placed on individuality, self-improvement, strength through passion, pleasure, pain, and anything else that the great experience of life could possibly offer.

Aleilius
03-11-2009, 06:28 AM
Regarding my spiritual path, the term is "Sith Realism". It involves a belief in an all encompassing energy, and I, as well as most of those I converse with, choose to adapt "the Force" as its name. As of late, I've personally shifted my focus more onto philosophy and less on "Force Theory".
Hey, there's nothing strange regarding your path!

This particular statement, about the force, isn't much too different than what practical alchemists believe. Physical manipulation of this force is what alchemy is all about! :D

Awani
03-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

:)

As long as you use respect we have 100 % complete freedom of speech here so don't worry about expressing your ideas.

Enjoy...

:cool:

Salazius
03-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Welcome.

Be vigilant concerning inner alchemy. Too much path are oriented to Powers or sex. Powers are not really useful for Awakening, nor sex.
Few "powers" are needed, intuition, respect, love, sensation of energies, are the most important ones.

The basis are inner purification of psyche, karma, samskaras an nadis/chakras, also the body in itself and the aura, all the environment and your relationships.
Inner equilibrium and finding the neutral point, enhancing inner energetic circulation to direct the future kundalini rising, unlocking granthis and awakening forces, integrating divines aspects.
Going through the Tunnel, going beyond the Star Gate in the Third eye. Developing under control the Shakti Kundalini. Transcending the body and senses by Presence, staying connected to the Divine while walking into the world are the last part of the challenge. Being in everything, being no one, everything into you.

When you did all this, you're accomplished.

Aleilius
03-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Wow, that's an amazing post Salazius! It really says a lot. :D

Salazius
03-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Thank you Aleilius, I tried to be complete in my explanation.