PDA

View Full Version : The danger of producing a nilixir

Luxus
12-31-2017, 01:24 PM
There is a word used in Alchemical text for a substance which has the exact opposite properties to an elixir. I cant recall it right now so I will refer to it as a ni-lixir.

It is possible that even though you have the correct ingredients to produce the philosophers stone something goes wrong during its manufacture and you end up with a nilixir instead of an elixir. A nilixir is a substance lethal to living things but its action of poisoning is not the same as a chemical toxin but is energetic.

Such a substance when consumed produces uncontrolled cellular division throughout the body > cancer!

How could such a thing occur?

Some spiritually minded alchemists would simply say it was not your destiny to posses the stone. Some believe there are invisible guardian spirits who ultimately decide if you are worthy of the stone. Others believe it can be the result of the action of demonic entity's who are jealous that a human should posses such a thing.

If you get close to producing such a thing don't be surprised if you attract the attention of non physical entity's. It attracts them as a candle flame attracts a moth. It is precisely for this reason that many Alchemists had to also learn magic.

Others would put the creation of a nilixir down to the Alchemists lack of full knowledge regarding the ingredients or the process of making the stone.

There is a paradox here because many alchemical text will inform you that the universal solvent is actually a poison, some go so far as calling it a lethal poison. But even if it was only mildly toxic when concentrated it could become a lethal poison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA7J0KkanzM

elixirmixer
12-31-2017, 09:42 PM
I've been considering this quite a lot myself.

I have a bit of a theory that SM could have a polarity, and that it could be manifested in a positive polarity, causing great healing, or negative polarity and cause insanity and death.

My view on this is not so much concerned with entities, as it is with environmental garbage such as electromagnetic pollution from our electrical devices, power stations, radio waves ect...

elixirmixer
12-31-2017, 09:43 PM
I think that by going out into the wilderness to manifest your SM should clear all of these issues up. Again, all just theories

Luxus
12-31-2017, 11:32 PM
I've been considering this quite a lot myself.

I have a bit of a theory that SM could have a polarity, and that it could be manifested in a positive polarity, causing great healing, or negative polarity and cause insanity and death.

My view on this is not so much concerned with entities, as it is with environmental garbage such as electromagnetic pollution from our electrical devices, power stations, radio waves ect...

Yes those are some factors I forgot to include namely the positive/negative effect time and location can have on producing the elixir. Starting the process on a day which has bad weather is thought to have adverse effects. Some Chinese alchemists would venture into the mountains looking for a favourable environment and astrology and day/time to start was often calculated to have favourable effect.

SM is just another name among many others for Ether and yes I would agree that there is such a thing as health giving and disease giving ethers. The concept of healthy and diseased energy is common in magic and healing theory's.

elixirmixer
12-31-2017, 11:44 PM
I believe the best way to ensure victory in this respect is to study the work of the Orgone Energy guy. Believe his name was Reich, or something. But the book "Handbook of Orgone Accumulation" I think is a must read for anyone intending to do this practically. It shows how a layer of organic and non-organic layering can be used to control the polarity of Orgone energy, which IMHO will effect the type of SM produced, as I view this mans 'Orgone' to be the un-manifested state of Our Solvent.

His work on Orgone accumulations would also increase yeild if my theory is correct (which it is) ;)

Luxus
12-31-2017, 11:58 PM
I played around with orgone accumulators years back when I was interested in producing "living water". Yes if you were to put one of these boxes into a toxic environment you would essentially concentrate the toxic energy in the box. Consuming something charged with this toxic energy would cause sickness. I recall they made a deadly orgone by placing a radioactive substance in one of the boxes. Everyone in the room got sick and Reichs daughter almost died.

Luxus
01-01-2018, 12:58 AM
"But so long as it remains in the aforesaid form it would, if used as a medicine, produce no good effect, but rather act as a poison. If, therefore, you wish to enjoy its glorious virtue, and manifold power, you must subject it to some further chemical processes. For this purpose you must diligently observe the working of Nature"
The Waterstone of the Wise

"If you ask what is its use, I answer that before the due amount of coction has been performed, it is deadly poison, but afterwards it is the Great Medicine,"
Sendivogius

Seth-Ra
01-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Any Work with sufficient strength will attract the energies and entities.

The Stone does more; attracts the One (and is the One).

It is poison.
It is medicine.
Your ability to truly understand, and to realize that understanding; the ability to be quickened will determine whether or not you become transmuted, or killed.

In the end, you're not messing with many, but One who is many.
The Wholeness of such a thing will either fill you with its fullness, or destroy you with its emptiness.
If you're lucky (or unlucky), it may do both.

Until then, learn from the many particular Works, and the energies and entities they draw to you. Fight them, harmonize with with them, understand them, Above and Below. Don't rely on savior archetypes either; to grow is to struggle, savor the battles, and reap continuously the wisdom they offer.

Be blessed (http://https://www.etymonline.com/word/bless).

elixirmixer
01-01-2018, 09:35 PM
I suppose that a highly penetrating salt, that does not have a Sulfur ('tincture') could do more harm than good.

I look at Meth this way, a highly penetrating volatile salt, however it lacks tincture and instead of building the body, it pulls it apart and destroys it.

Mercury dissolves, Salt penetrates, however Sulfur is what feeds and vitalizes IMO.

So many entities hey..... This does make sense because the emotional power I feel while performing alchemy is very strong, often too strong for me too handle. I broke a $300 quartz lens the other day and it felt like death was hanging over me.

Perhaps I should really start this LBRP stuff. Thanks for the earnings Luzus and Seth-Ra, I really had no idea.

Luxus
01-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Any Work with sufficient strength will attract the energies and entities.

The Stone does more; attracts the One (and is the One).

It is poison.
It is medicine.

You mean microcosm or are we talking Lord of the Rings one to rule them all :)

Luxus
01-01-2018, 11:03 PM
I suppose that a highly penetrating salt, that does not have a Sulfur ('tincture') could do more harm than good.

I look at Meth this way, a highly penetrating volatile salt, however it lacks tincture and instead of building the body, it pulls it apart and destroys it.

Mercury dissolves, Salt penetrates, however Sulfur is what feeds and vitalizes IMO.

So many entities hey..... This does make sense because the emotional power I feel while performing alchemy is very strong, often too strong for me too handle. I broke a $300 quartz lens the other day and it felt like death was hanging over me.

Perhaps I should really start this LBRP stuff. Thanks for the earnings Luzus and Seth-Ra, I really had no idea.

"If you ask what is its use, I answer that before the due amount of coction has been performed, it is deadly poison, but afterwards it is the Great Medicine,"
Sendivogius

Basically we are told that the ingredients that make-up the stone are poisonous in their raw form and only after cooking is its characteristics transformed into a medicine.

A quartz lense, you are trying to use it to focus/condense Sunlight/SM ?

JDP
01-02-2018, 12:53 AM
There is a word used in Alchemical text for a substance which has the exact opposite properties to an elixir. I cant recall it right now so I will refer to it as a ni-lixir.

Perhaps you are thinking of Boyle's account of the "anti-Elixir", one of the most bizarre episodes in the history of alchemy:

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/boyle.html

Boyle published it in the form of an alchemical conversation between several fictitious characters, but it is all based on some of his own personal experiences. It makes you wonder why would an alchemist go through the trouble of seeking to make such a counter-productive "tincture". For more information on this episode, see Lawrence Principe's excellent study of Boyle and alchemy/chymistry/transmutation:

https://books.google.com/books?id=nsrrMF81RHEC&pg=PA225&lpg=PA225&dq=boyle+anti-elixir&source=bl&ots=kt-VaDmJjg&sig=dFTPIwzQ4V-wXVh6eHtPTclnopY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihnvLHhbjYAhWl5IMKHWgDAtQQ6AEISTAK#v=on epage&q=boyle%20anti-elixir&f=false

Luxus
01-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Perhaps you are thinking of Boyle's account of the "anti-Elixir", one of the most bizarre episodes in the history of alchemy:

I have never read Boyles work so I did not see it in that. I wish I could remember which tract it was in and the exact word used but I cant. I think it may be in one of the tracts in Arthur Waite's Hermetic Museum but I cant be sure.

Seth-Ra
01-02-2018, 07:01 PM
You mean microcosm or are we talking Lord of the Rings one to rule them all :)

The micro of the Macro, is still the Macro, just scaled down to be inside itself. It's still the One, which is the All; of course it rules over itself. ;)