PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy:- From the spiritual to scientific and back to spirtual.

nav2010
02-16-2018, 06:38 PM
In my early days of Alchemy and I suspect in many others early days, my ability to fully understand what Alchemy is, was impaired by my own naivety and true lack of understanding of the real meaning. I've roamed this planet for 52 physical years yet I feel now that I have been here for infinity which in one respect is actually not far from the truth.
These days I feel different from the past, I feel unshackled and at ease with the world and my ability to communicate with others has improved, especially those around me, my family, work colleagues and so forth. I find life easy compared with my past and I feel very spiritual at the moment but even so, I still recognize the need to draw comparisons with the art of alchemy and the scientific world around us and use new found knowledge to understand what alchemy is, why it is and where it is.
Spending two years studying the work of Schrodinger, Heisenberg and Bohr as well as more modern Quantum field investigators/scientists was part of alchemy for me, studying human biology and DNA, learning about Telormere in the aging process, why cells are immortal during childhood but mortal during adulthood, why cancer cells and beta cells are immortal compared to normal and alpha cells, what process causes cancer cells to be immortal, which enzymes are involved, which proteins are involved, which compounds in nature cause certain enzymes to flourish and which compounds do the opposite, all part of modern alchemy and reverse engineering what we seek.
Walking down the street is Alchemy in my opinion, getting up on a morning and going to work is alchemy, having babies is alchemy, everything is alchemy.
Knowing that my body is involved in the cold fusion process every single day is alchemy and that there are elements inside my body today that weren't there yesterday without even consuming or breathing them. All part of the game.
I say to people this: don't think that alchemy is any mysterious than having a baby because it isn't. Just because some trumped up idiot from Yale says that atom transmutation can only take place during supernova explosions and has deliberately misled the world doesn't mean that alchemy shouldn't be part of everyone's world. One day it will be very different but while ever we are deliberately misleading people with BS then those days aren't near yet but they will get here eventually.
You will always return to the spiritual side of things though even after you learn and understand a great deal scientifically especially Quantum mechanics, the Quantum field is far more mysterious than alchemy, but is actually involved in alchemy too.
I leave you with a thought and question about the aging process: There lies a point in time where our childhood ends and our adulthood begins and the Telomere length in Chromosomes starts to shorten - we begin to age, we go from 11 kilobases at birth to 4 kilobases at death and cell division is about 2500 times. The aging process is coded within our cells (biological clock)and certain enzymes programmed by our biological clock (Telomerase) cause the aging process. What would you do to stop aging? Would you find a way to destroy Telomerase enzymes via a certain compound or would you try to reprogram the enzymes in some way and how could you do this?

True Initiate
02-16-2018, 08:28 PM
You are the founder of the Ozone Path! As i understand you offered your own interpretation of the symbols and matters involved and that's great! What i would like to see is Ozone Path in action with all the colour changes, putrefactions and imbibitions as in Roger Caro's Cinnabar Path. The more crazier the better.

Kiorionis
02-16-2018, 09:40 PM
What would you do to stop aging? Would you find a way to destroy Telomerase enzymes via a certain compound or would you try to reprogram the enzymes in some way and how could you do this?

Interesting question, nav. Here is my take.

Looking back at my childhood, there is something very specific which separates it from my adulthood, other than puberty, and that is Experience. Before a certain age I had no concept of death. There wasn't even Life because life and death are two sides of the same coin, and there was no concept of either to provide context for one another. My theory is that children up to a certain point are One. Eventually they come to understand the laws of Life and Death, and this separates their Unity. If you think about it, this moment of realization is fairly traumatic for children. For example, I met a girl a few months ago who said she had been stuck in an existential crisis since she was six. I didn’t think of it at the time, but maybe it had something to do with the separation of her perspective from Unity.

So to answer your question, what I would do to stop aging, is to reestablish the Unity lost after the realization of Life and Death. Basically my approach has nothing to do with telomerase lol

horticult
02-16-2018, 11:48 PM
children can eat anything or nothing
they do not pray, meditate or exercise
& still they are jumping all day...

well, but then there is a shift; some think that it will "start" with producing generative things, but could be time coincidence
until then they are transmutative enough
Mt 18:3 ))

Kiorionis
02-17-2018, 12:53 AM
Are you sure horticult? Because I’ve seen children pray and meditate more naturally than most priests!

More importantly, what do you mean be “ “start with producing generative things”?

Ghislain
02-17-2018, 09:05 AM
Spend some time with children, they are exhausting. Running, climbing and all manner of natural exercise.
As we get older we tend to slow down, we lose interest and hence we get old.

Ask yourself, when was the last time you climbed a tree?

I have read a lot on Telomerase/Telomeres and ageing, but that is just one of many factors involved.
Old age and death will never evolve out naturally, it is not a decisive factor of our survival as we procreate before we get old and die.
If we didn't procreate until we reached a thousand years old then we would be living that long now or perish. Death is just a genetic disease
that comes to us in old age, I'm sure it can be cured, but should we?

Inhibiting telomere shortening drastically increases the risk of cancers.

Fountain of Youth? Young Blood Infusions “Rejuvenate” Old Mice (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/)

http://thealchemyforum.com/Images/vampire

Ghislain

nav2010
02-17-2018, 10:05 AM
Spend some time with children, they are exhausting. Running, climbing and all manner of natural exercise.
As we get older we tend to slow down, we lose interest and hence we get old.

Ask yourself, when was the last time you climbed a tree?

I have read a lot on Telomerase/Telomeres and ageing, but that is just one of many factors involved.
Old age and death will never evolve out naturally, it is not a decisive factor of our survival as we procreate before we get old and die.
If we didn't procreate until we reached a thousand years old then we would be living that long now or perish. Death is just a genetic disease
that comes to us in old age, I'm sure it can be cured, but should we?

Inhibiting telomere shortening drastically increases the risk of cancers.

Fountain of Youth? Young Blood Infusions “Rejuvenate” Old Mice (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/)

http://thealchemyforum.com/Images/vampire

Ghislain
I think the answer to that lies within the spirit of each individual alchemist.

horticult
02-17-2018, 11:06 AM
Are you sure horticult? Because I’ve seen children pray and meditate more naturally than most priests!

More importantly, what do you mean be “ “start with producing generative things”?

pretty sure
kids who did not these things are basically equally vital like those praying etc
but when we are older...

"Puberty is the process of physical changes through which a child's body matures into an adult body capable of sexual reproduction. It is initiated by hormonal signals from the brain to the gonads: the ovaries in a girl, the testes in a boy." wiki

horticult
02-17-2018, 11:15 AM
you do not climb coz you do not have surplus of energy
coz your transmutative system is losing efficiency

spirit-mercury-vital energy

cg. crowley´s record of his rejuvenation & unthought-of consequences

Andro
02-17-2018, 08:29 PM
Quoth Pink Floyd:

When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb

elixirmixer
02-17-2018, 11:17 PM
Im loving the idea of ozone water. Also loving the idea of 0.0 cholesterol.

Where did you buy your ozone machine?

Edit : sorry if this is the wrong thread. Ive lost track whats going on with all the new threads...

Kiorionis
02-17-2018, 11:35 PM
Just so everyone is aware, cholesterol does play a small part in human health: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cholesterol/2012/292598/

Cholesterol is tightly regulated between the major brain cells—neurons and glia, that is, astrocytes, microglia, and oligodendrocytes—and is essential for normal brain development. Cholesterol is required for synapse and dendrite formation [4, 5], and for axonal guidance [6]. Cholesterol depletion leads to synaptic and dendritic spine degeneration, failed neurotransmission, and decreased synaptic plasticity [7]

nav2010
02-18-2018, 11:09 AM
Just so everyone is aware, cholesterol does play a small part in human health: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cholesterol/2012/292598/
20 years ago cholesterol was considered lethal and was the cause of heart disease, now it's considered necessary and there are good types and bad types. It's all dependent on what big pharma and the FDA are promoting this year.
Fat was considered bad, then some fats were considered good, then all fats were bad but now were not sure. It depends what big pharma are selling.
BTW my Ozone is a Hug flight and I bought it online.
I'm not saying 0.0 is good or bad, I just reported what happened to the forum.

Ghislain
02-18-2018, 02:27 PM
"Cholesterol is a fatty substance, also known as a lipid, which is found in every cell in the body. Although we often hear about the dangers of cholesterol, it is in fact vital in the structure and functioning of our cells. The amount of cholesterol the body makes is directly related to the amount of saturated fats and trans fats consumed so diet can certainly affect cholesterol levels but, if the body needs cholesterol it will make more or recycle it on its own. That’s how important cholesterol is in the body. Both high and low levels of cholesterol can adversely affect one’s health so cholesterol balance or healthy cholesterol levels is the goal."

Cholesterol – Why We Can’t Live Without It (https://naturalnutmeg.com/cholesterol-%E2%80%93-why-we-can%E2%80%99t-live-without-it/)

Ghislain

nav2010
02-18-2018, 02:49 PM
"Cholesterol is a fatty substance, also known as a lipid, which is found in every cell in the body. Although we often hear about the dangers of cholesterol, it is in fact vital in the structure and functioning of our cells. The amount of cholesterol the body makes is directly related to the amount of saturated fats and trans fats consumed so diet can certainly affect cholesterol levels but, if the body needs cholesterol it will make more or recycle it on its own. That’s how important cholesterol is in the body. Both high and low levels of cholesterol can adversely affect one’s health so cholesterol balance or healthy cholesterol levels is the goal."

Cholesterol – Why We Can’t Live Without It (https://naturalnutmeg.com/cholesterol-%E2%80%93-why-we-can%E2%80%99t-live-without-it/)

Ghislain

I could agree with that since I haven't read much into it. I only reported the level of cholesterol in my blood at the time of the test. If what you say is true then presumably the Ozone has removed fatty substances out of my blood. All I know is that I didn't die or feel unwell.
Perhaps these folks might know about it:-
http://www.bcma.co.uk/Ozone.html

Kiorionis
02-18-2018, 02:55 PM
20 years ago cholesterol was considered lethal and was the cause of heart disease, now it's considered necessary and there are good types and bad types. It's all dependent on what big pharma and the FDA are promoting this year.
Fat was considered bad, then some fats were considered good, then all fats were bad but now were not sure. It depends what big pharma are selling.
BTW my Ozone is a Hug flight and I bought it online.
I'm not saying 0.0 is good or bad, I just reported what happened to the forum.

Haha yes I can agree with you, western medicine doesn’t know how to interpret data.

But, I didn’t want people to think that because you had experienced something while taking a preparation means that they can stop eating foods with cholesterol to get the same effect.

My thoughts are similar to yours, in that the blood stream has been cleared of excess cholesterol, and perhaps your body is better at using the cholesterol. Also, if it has done this for one compound, it has probably happened with others as well. Did you get complete blood work information? It would be interesting to hear about other levels.

If you feel perfectly fine, who am I to argue? Lol
Heath is according to the individual, and not a universal standard.

I would be interested in seeing what the next examination says about you though :)

nav2010
02-18-2018, 03:07 PM
Haha yes I can agree with you, western medicine doesn’t know how to interpret data.

But, I didn’t want people to think that because you had experienced something while taking a preparation means that they can stop eating foods with cholesterol to get the same effect.

My thoughts are similar to yours, in that the blood stream has been cleared of excess cholesterol, and perhaps your body is better at using the cholesterol. Also, if it has done this for one compound, it has probably happened with others as well. Did you get complete blood work information? It would be interesting to hear about other levels.

If you feel perfectly fine, who am I to argue? Lol
Heath is according to the individual, and not a universal standard.

I would be interested in seeing what the next examination says about you though :)

Actually I'm going for a full medical on Tuesday afternoon as it happens. Here is what some claim in Ozone therapy:-
http://www.bcma.co.uk/Ozone.html
Lots of sites like that across the world but then you run into the FDA who are prosecuting the use of Ozone. Mind you, the FDA banned the bitter almond tree from the United States after people were using B17 as a cancer treatment so I tend to believe the FDA are in fact big pharma, who can't patent natural products. They also chased Rick Simpson around the planet for claiming Cannabis oils can be used to treat cancer. Again you can't patent Cannabis because it is unlawful to patent natural occurring products. So be very aware of the FDA, they represent big pharma.

Kiorionis
02-18-2018, 04:04 PM
Interesting stuff.

I’ve read that cancers, bacteria, fungus, etc, can’t survive in an oxygenated environment. They produce bio films in order to block gasotransmitter pathways which otherwise would drive them out. I can certainly see Ozone being an effective medicine in the proper dosage routine.

Luxus
02-18-2018, 05:45 PM
Years ago I read "Hermetic Science Of Motion And Number" and years later I realised the chapter on the rhythm of life was true. The ultimate cause of ageing is accumulation of waste products in the body including calcification which hinders our cells from vibrating in tune with the rhythm of life. When your cells can no longer resonate with this cosmic energy they decay, the harmonic rhythm of life that brings order is replaced by the unharmonic rhythm of death which brings disorder and decay.

https://archive.org/stream/HermeticScienceOfMotionAndNumber/Hermetic-Science-of-Motion-and-Number_-_A-S-Raleigh#page/n73/mode/2up

Andro
02-18-2018, 05:58 PM
he ultimate cause of ageing is accumulation of waste products in the body including calcification which hinders our cells from vibrating in tune with the rhythm of life.

So we basically need an enema at cellular level... We need to start micro-shitting...

Luxus
02-18-2018, 06:11 PM
So we basically need an enema at cellular level... We need to start micro-shitting...

That thing is the philosophers stone, when consumed it causes the cells to vibrate and they shake off the crud. Someone who consumes the stone will go through a great purge. Think of a church bell that has not been rung for hundreds of years and a thick layer of crud/dirt has settled on it. Strike that bell and the vibration will shake all the crap off.

Andro
02-18-2018, 07:04 PM
That thing is the philosophers stone, when consumed it causes the cells to vibrate and they shake off the crud. Someone who consumes the stone will go through a great purge. Think of a church bell that has not been rung for hundreds of years and a thick layer of crud/dirt has settled on it. Strike that bell and the vibration will shake all the crap off.

- :)

True Initiate
02-18-2018, 07:21 PM

Wise words my friend...

Andro
02-18-2018, 07:41 PM

Wise words my friend...

https://hermeticvision.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Enema-Mundi.jpg

elixirmixer
02-18-2018, 09:18 PM

Ive read that this micro ahitting occurs on a raw food diet with no meat or dairy at about day 72. Its the only known method to cure the herpies virus, once the body has detoxed on a macro level, and if the digestive system is left alone, then the body flicks the switch and enters cellular detox mode; whoch of course has its own array of side effects and benefits.

Also, cholesterols are what the body uses as signaling molecules so that cells can "talk" to each other. Im not sure of the importance of these, as there are many other signaling molecules to choose from.

Its an interesting field of science thats for sure; for instance, the Reshi mushroom has a particular molecule only found in the reshi mushroom that acts as both a signalling molecule and a steroid.. gangonic acid??

Rosemary has these aswell... you see, if we wipe out the fats, and have a balanced diet of natures gifts; we will replace these molecules with others that work more efficiently in the body.... in my opinion.. i auppose its hard to "directly experience" this type of thing....