PDA

View Full Version : Taoist Alchemy: My complete video series.

Darin Hamel
03-17-2009, 07:41 PM
Taoist Alchemy: From the Beginning to Ascension
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjElp1wdyPI

Taoist Alchemy Pt1: How I accomplished the 100 Days of Building the Foundation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2vwRtGBRoc

Taoist Alchemy Pt 2: How I accomplished the 10 Months Gestation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJKUC-9i6k

Taoist Alchemy Pt 3: How I accomplished the 3 Years Nurturing Baby Shen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlD7AGsIY3E

Taoist Alchemy Pt 4: How I accomplished the 9 Years Crushing the Void
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yM5k8C5SIo

Awani
03-17-2009, 08:17 PM
Nice to see you here... wonderful series!

:cool:

theFool
03-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Nice story, it seems to me that you actually can manipulate the vital energy flowing through the etheric body using tai-chi. Those exercises stimulate more flow into the system and they awaken kundalini.

I' d like to ask you how is it possible to get along a celibate life (please, just don't answer if this is too personal). I know that the sexual energy should not be depleted frequently but also should not remain stagnant because it leads to nervousness. It must be transmuted. How is that possible? Is there any specific exercise taught by tai-chi or only devotion to a higher ideal is enough to transmute the energy (or both). Thanks.

Darin Hamel
03-18-2009, 04:05 AM
Not having sex is easy if you desire something else more. I remember being told by my health teacher in High School that not having sex was impossible.... but he was wrong. I am not a loser either. I wanted Union with God and ascension since I was a little kid and thought I would never get married since I am Catholic and we have monks and all that. I even went to a Catholic seminary where the OBE's started but they were no help which is why I got into Taoist alchemy and taiji in the first place.

kerkring
03-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Very interesting, thanks.

theFool
03-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Not having sex is easy if you desire something else more. I remember being told by my health teacher in High School that not having sex was impossible.... but he was wrong. I am not a loser either. I wanted Union with God and ascension since I was a little kid and thought I would never get married since I am Catholic and we have monks and all that. I even went to a Catholic seminary where the OBE's started but they were no help which is why I got into Taoist alchemy and taiji in the first place.

I see, devotion to God, (higher ideal) is important.
For me it seems more like an either you have it or not situation.

I've been reading a book on tantra lately and some methods for energy manipulation described there, seem to be similar to what you describe in your 1st youtube video. Tantrics draw into their body and up to the brain the energy generated by sexual stimulation. You seem to use breathing to collect this energy at the belly area before drawing it upwards.

Darin Hamel
03-19-2009, 02:36 PM
I see, devotion to God, (higher ideal) is important.
For me it seems more like an either you have it or not situation.

I've been reading a book on tantra lately and some methods for energy manipulation described there, seem to be similar to what you describe in your 1st youtube video. Tantrics draw into their body and up to the brain the energy generated by sexual stimulation. You seem to use breathing to collect this energy at the belly area before drawing it upwards.

Taoist alchemy uses sexual practices too but they also use extreme physical ordeals and ascetic practices too like self-flagellation. Strong desire or emotion is called the "firing" of the process and thats why they do it. I guess when you start the process later in life the sexual aspect is necessary since your working with less energy the older you get.

MarkostheGnostic
07-29-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm new to the forums, but I am a 36 year practitioner of Yoga, and an equally long advocate for Entheogens. I have practiced similar techniques, especially during the years that I maintained celibacy (which was near-impossible during my early 20s and during the early 70s)!

Years ago I read Lu K'wan Yu's Taoist Yoga, Chu and Nan's Tao and Longevity, Cooper's Chinese Alchemy and Jung/Wilhelm's The Secret of the Golden Flower. Just this summer, an old friend who I hadn't socialized with in years, reappeared and gave me two books from his car trunk that he said I'd like: Cohen's The Way of Qigong and Chang's The Complete System of Self-Healing: Internal Exercises. I'm sure that you're familiar with some or all of these books. They were the only texts on the shelves years ago.

I too have had some profound experiences about which I am currently writing in an autobiography. I can hear your need to share, so I am reciprocating.

Peace Out.
- MtG

solomon levi
08-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Nice story, it seems to me that you actually can manipulate the vital energy flowing through the etheric body using tai-chi. Those exercises stimulate more flow into the system and they awaken kundalini.

I' d like to ask you how is it possible to get along a celibate life (please, just don't answer if this is too personal). I know that the sexual energy should not be depleted frequently but also should not remain stagnant because it leads to nervousness. It must be transmuted. How is that possible? Is there any specific exercise taught by tai-chi or only devotion to a higher ideal is enough to transmute the energy (or both). Thanks.

I'm familiar with a couple breathing exercises that help with this.
One is from the book "The Fountain of Youth" which describes the five rites.
The "sixth rite" is the breathing exercise for people being celibate.

http://books.google.com/books?id=W_laRMOKCyoC&pg=PP4&dq=five+rites#v=onepage&q=five%20rites&f=false

The other way I was taught personally by a teacher and consists of long powerful
"sshhhh" breaths while tightening down (bandas) specific muscles - anus/perineum,
lower abdomen, solar plexus, chest, throat. After tightening down,
release the breath... after much practice the energy will move from the base chakra
up the spine (sushumna) to the crown.

rockfate1111
08-07-2009, 12:46 AM
Not sure how you all feel about this, but, have you heard of the million dollar point?

It was taught by the ancient masters for 1 million gold pieces. It is the secret to achieving sexual climax and therefore releasing any nervousness and tension, while at the same time multiplying and storing your sexual energy in the base of the spine.

Once this technique is applied a large amount of powerful sexual energy will be stored up and must be calmed down and stored for long term in the navel. This is done by drawing it up the spine with breathing and concentration to the crown of the head. Once a pleasure like feeling is achieved in the head the energy is circled around the head in multiples of nine. Then by pushing the tongue to the roof of the mouth the energy will begin to draw down to the navel where it can be circled into the navel in multiples of nine for storage.

If anyone is interested in learning what the million dollar point is and how to use it let me know...It is very personal, however, I will gladly share.

-The secret to the kingdom is hidden within-

Spiralwave
08-08-2009, 06:52 AM
Darin,
who is your teachers? Or what books did you read or recommend?