PDA

View Full Version : New Color Schemes

Awani
03-29-2009, 05:07 AM
At the bottom left of the main page you can choose which color scheme you want the forum presented in.

We have now at the moment four different styles:

Default = indigo, purple, grey, white
Black = black, grey, white
White = white, black
Gold = yellow, sienna, gold, silver, grey

These styles are still under production... as is the general layout of the forums.

All the buttons will in due time be replaced with images that look a bit more alchemical!

Enjoy!

:cool:

Aleilius
04-28-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm sure some of you have noticed that your color scheme changes are temporary & whenever you log off they're cleared, but I can fix this for you if you send me a PM. Just let me know which color scheme you want to become your permanent scheme, and I can make the appropriate changes.

Awani
06-24-2011, 02:39 AM
Some shit never got done, but now I've sorted so Aleilius can be official administrator of color schemes for the forums. So those that don't like indigo can have other options.

Aleilius
06-25-2011, 04:04 AM
I will put something together soon. Back on course!

Aleilius
08-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi all, I'm making some layout changes right now. Please be patient if some things do not work correctly yet.

Awani
08-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Great... it will be good for those bored of indigo he he...

Aleilius
08-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Well, first I want to get the purple/indigo layout completely modified, and then I can copy this one into different styles, and then simply change the color scheme.