PDA

View Full Version : Transmutation

Auroboros
11-29-2018, 10:10 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to start a thread to find out everyone's opinion on the function of the Powder of Projection. With a scientific mindset of our modern era, what theories do you agree with concerning how the Powder of Projection actually turns lead & mercury into gold or silver? What would cause this reaction to happen? The Philosophers and Alchemists speak of the powder as having the ability to clean (like soap) "dirty & immature" metals, and somehow can rapidly "mature" them into their 'final substance' (gold). While it makes sense to them (they have a whole philosophy around it to explain it), I am wondering what are your theories concerning, with what we know today, how this is even possible? Do you personally believe that the Philosophers stone has the ability to change lead into gold?

My personal thoughts and feelings - I actually have no idea how it is possible (hence the post) but I believe it is possible. It is hard to believe you would have countless texts on the subject for there to be nothing but fantastical musings of some bored ancient polymath thinking to himself "Yes, I am going to create the greatest con the world has ever known!", especially since the belief in transmutation goes across so many countries and time periods.

PS: Please don't turn this post into a flaming "I'm right, your wrong" post, unless of course you have a nice video of the transmutation you've done of lead to gold, then yes, you can tell everyone how wrong they are.

Please share your thoughts.

~Auroboros

z0 K
11-29-2018, 11:21 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to start a thread to find out everyone's opinion on the function of the Powder of Projection. With a scientific mindset of our modern era, what theories do you agree with concerning how the Powder of Projection actually turns lead & mercury into gold or silver? What would cause this reaction to happen? The Philosophers and Alchemists speak of the powder as having the ability to clean (like soap) "dirty & immature" metals, and somehow can rapidly "mature" them into their 'final substance' (gold). While it makes sense to them (they have a whole philosophy around it to explain it), I am wondering what are your theories concerning, with what we know today, how this is even possible? Do you personally believe that the Philosophers stone has the ability to change lead into gold?

My personal thoughts and feelings - I actually have no idea how it is possible (hence the post) but I believe it is possible. It is hard to believe you would have countless texts on the subject for there to be nothing but fantastical musings of some bored ancient polymath thinking to himself "Yes, I am going to create the greatest con the world has ever known!", especially since the belief in transmutation goes across so many countries and time periods.

PS: Please don't turn this post into a flaming "I'm right, your wrong" post, unless of course you have a nice video of the transmutation you've done of lead to gold, then yes, you can tell everyone how wrong they are.

~Auroboros

At this point in my experience I do believe that the Philosophers Stones, white and red, i.e. elixir for metals, can transmute base metals into Ag or Au. I believe it is possible because of the success I've had in making the Vegetable Stone from plants. It is the same Philosophy and process for that Stone and the elixir for metals. The difference is explained best by Ripley. He says the Stone for Man is the Stone for the Poor. The Stone for the Rich is made from the same Philosophical Mercury and Sulfur only the Native Earth of the Mercury and Sulfur used in the Stone for the Poor is not used, instead the Calx of Metals is used. Ripley also says the Native Mercury and Sulfur fixed with its own Native Earth will transmute base metals into Ag or Au. The process of transmutation is slightly different according to him.

The Alchemical Philosophy to consider is the Mercury and Sulfur are Living Silver and Gold which he and others, St Dunstan and Edward Kelly wrote were also the Green Lyon: capable of growing or evolving into a mature state which is eventually Ag and Au.

Still for this to work in the Physical World certain rules of Physics have to be considered and reconciled. In my opinion the hypothesis of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions is the best theory to explain what is happening in Alchemical Transmutations.

The process of solve and coagulation of the chemical elements treated by the alchemists involve naturally occurring isotopes of metals. These isotopes of interest are fairly stable and have varying numbers of neutrons. The isotopes of interest have extra neutrons which in theory are not as strongly held in the nucleus of the atoms and could be referred to as "sluggish." The redundant process of solve and coagula (with the Philosophical Mercury harvests the extra neutrons, and those loose neutrons will decompose into electrons and protons in theory capable of recombining into new atoms: Transmutation.

If LENR theory is viable from an Alchemical perspective then the Philosophical Mercury is living Silver (Argent Vive), or a Seed capable of "growing” into new atoms using the extra loose neutrons as a "seed" grows into a new plant using the blueprint contained in its "intelligence" to organize the "nutrients" fed to it.

Chrysa Lead
11-30-2018, 12:30 AM
Hi !

Every metalloid we can find on earth is the result of an evolution.
The matter they are all coming from allow them to become gold then, light.
But, for a reason or another, some of them stop the path they are following before to become gold and stay at another step : another metal.

The Powder of Projection (which is the result of a transmutation) is working as a booster of the sleeping matter which is blocked in its path.
It will allow the matter to continue its evolution from where it was blocked to gold, then light.

In a natural way, this process take an extremely long time, with the Powder of Projection, this process is almost with no time.
Alchemy show us processes we normaly cant observe because they naturaly takes millions/billions of years.

Regards.

Catherine

Auroboros
11-30-2018, 12:58 AM
z0 K,

I like the theory you've provided. Some of my research has lead me to LENR theory as well strangely enough (specifically the research done by Synthestech). Do you believe that the white stone produces silver? I have read some research that states it actually produces platinum ('silver better than from the mine'). With Platinum on the periodic table being right next to (before) Gold and Mercury (and Lead) with regards to their atomic weight, would this not according to your theory, make an easier transmutation? I believe Philalethes states that in his attempt to exchange/confirm his silver transmutation by a goldsmith, he was told that it was 'white gold', makes me question whether the white stone actually creates platinum rather than silver. I am certain a goldsmith at the time would be able to tell the difference between silver and platinum (even not knowing what platinum is) but constantly we hear the phrase 'silver better than from the mine' which makes me wonder. Now I know there are arguments against this, one being that Platinum is not malleable (at least as much as silver would be and its malleability is a feature of this 'silver') but goldsmiths according to a few authors have been able to detect this 'silver created by art'. Of course this goes a bit off the topic of the possibility of transmutation, I was just curious of your personal opinion of this.

Catherine,

It is interesting you bring up light. Many philosophers speak of the stone being brought to such a degree of perfection it becomes pure light, shining as a miniature sun, not containable after the 5th degree of perfection.

~Auroboros

JDP
11-30-2018, 02:51 AM
Hi All,

~Auroboros

That's of course assuming that the modern theories about matter are themselves correct. But what if they aren't? These theories have been formulated by men who ignored the empirical facts discovered by alchemy & chymistry. How can their theories be so infallible, then, when they are obviously not taking into account all the facts. In fact, it seems quite impossible to ever know all the facts. Thus why theories are always sooner or later doomed to either failure or change, as new facts come to the surface.

Alchemists also had more "mechanical" or "corpuscular" theories of how the Stone effected transmutations. Alchemists who subscribed to such theories explained that once the Stone "penetrated" a molten/hot metal it would mingle with it and forced the particles/corpuscles that made the body of metals to either "contract" or "expand" and acquire the specific weight/densities of silver or gold. So, for example, for the white Stone to turn mercury (a heavier metal) into silver (a lighter metal), it had to force its particles/corpuscles to move farther apart from each other, until the mercury acquired the specific weight/density of silver.

The subject for me presents little problem, since I have achieved several chymical transmutations, so I know for a fact that making artificial gold and silver by means that modern chemists label under the blanket term "chemical" (but that I distinguish from their ordinary methods by stating that they are actually "chymical", not "chemical") is not any "impossibility" but a perfectly demonstrable empirical fact. You can make lead, or some of its alloys, for example, yield silver; and NO, the silver was NOT there before as an "impurity" but only shows up after the lead or the alloy has been submitted to the pertinent chymical operations (if you take the same amount of untreated lead or alloy and assay it, you don't find any appreciable quantity of silver in it. But after the chymical operations have been performed, the same amount of the same lead or alloy now leaves a perfectly visible and measurable amount of silver on the cupel! This is CHYMISTRY, not ordinary chemistry! Otherwise ordinary chemists would have "discovered", or rather rediscovered, such things a long time ago, yet they are still just as ignorant of these facts as they were 250+ years ago when they went around attacking transmutation and denying it left and right but without actually bothering to make a proper systematic empirical investigation of the subject. Had they bothered to do so, they would have found that chymical literature in fact has provided several such proofs of transmutation, and I mean quite openly and clearly explained, without any tricks or lies, by some very generous and honest chymists.) The only difficulty left regarding alchemical transmutations, properly, is the large amounts of silver and gold produced by such methods. Here we have something that no chymical technique can produce: a small amount of a liquid or solid substance can alter a much larger amount of base metals into silver or gold. It sounds almost like the properties of a "catalyst", to use an ordinary chemical analogy, except that the alchemical "tinctures" do not remain unaltered at the end of the reaction and cannot be recovered (except in cases where an excess of transmuting "tincture" has been used.) Only alchemical "tinctures" (i.e. made with the secret solvent, the one thing that distinguishes alchemy from both chymistry and chemistry) can produce such effects.

JDP
11-30-2018, 02:58 AM
z0 K,

I like the theory you've provided. Some of my research has lead me to LENR theory as well strangely enough (specifically the research done by Synthestech). Do you believe that the white stone produces silver? I have read some research that states it actually produces platinum ('silver better than from the mine'). With Platinum on the periodic table being right next to (before) Gold and Mercury (and Lead) with regards to their atomic weight, would this not according to your theory, make an easier transmutation? I believe Philalethes states that in his attempt to exchange/confirm his silver transmutation by a goldsmith, he was told that it was 'white gold', makes me question whether the white stone actually creates platinum rather than silver. I am certain a goldsmith at the time would be able to tell the difference between silver and platinum (even not knowing what platinum is) but constantly we hear the phrase 'silver better than from the mine' which makes me wonder. Now I know there are arguments against this, one being that Platinum is not malleable (at least as much as silver would be and its malleability is a feature of this 'silver') but goldsmiths according to a few authors have been able to detect this 'silver created by art'. Of course this goes a bit off the topic of the possibility of transmutation, I was just curious of your personal opinion of this.

"Philalethes" actually just says that the silver produced by the white Stone is purer than the one that is available in commerce (no "mystery" here, since it is usually alloyed with copper.) There is little doubt that the white Stone produces silver, not platinum. The artificial silver would be submitted to assaying and its properties matched those of natural silver, not platinum. The melting point alone proves that it was not platinum (you need oxygen injection to be able to melt platinum, something unknown to the alchemists and chymists, whose furnaces could not reach the required temperatures to melt this metal, but could easily melt silver.)