PDA

View Full Version : Adam was the Serpent in The Garden of Eden.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 06:31 PM
Before you read this, please make sure to read my other two threads (The OP, no need to read the entire thing) "On creation the stone and the world to come" and "the snake and the tree".

The first thread is not complete and perhaps never will be. Consider my other threads as a continuation of them.
__________________________________________________ ______________________

G-d commanded Adam not to eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

"When you besiege a city a long time, to make war against it in order to capture it, you shall not destroy its trees by swinging an axe against them; for you may eat from them, and you shall not cut them down. For is the tree of the field a man, that it should be besieged by you?

Taken from the NASB, KJV added it's own interpretation.

This should be read as " the tree of the field IS man".

So you should realize there is truth to the rumors about the Fruit is of a sexual nature.

The Talmud reveals to us, that Adam and Eve were created 3 hours before the evening of the sixth day, and if only they had waited till sunset, and the start of the seventh day, Shabbat, G-d would have allowed them to eat of the fruit, and the Messianic era would have commenced right there and then.

Kabbalah teaches that they would have been allowed because by then their bodies would have matured enough, they would have received Mochin De'Gadlut.

Mochin De'Gadlut, freely translated means, BrainS that are in the state of Expansion/Greatness.

Yes, plural brain, which of course, relates to the two brain hemispheres coming in union as one, male and female created he them.

Kabbalah explains Mochin De'Gadlut is a state in which the mind is able to accept truths even if they are bad, unlike a child who has Mochin De'Katnut, small brains, he rejects and denies that which he doesn't like.

As you can see, this is exactly what was revealed in the thread "The Tree and the Snake".

Sadly our father Adam, could not wait, he saw Eve, and the temptation was too great, so he devised a plan.

The Snake was more cunning than all the beasts of the field.
The Hebrew word there for cunning is actually: Arum, which means naked.
Armumi means cunning, but... nvm.

This is Adam, assuming the role of a Snake, devising a plan and a plot.

He needed to convince Eve that it is ok to KNOW each other.
So he had done so according to how I explained in the other thread.

He allowed his lust to stoke his inner Lucifer, so he could forge his own path, and he offered this power of Lucifer to Eve. "Your eyes shall be opened and you shall be as gods..."

Eve was confused into mixing between Truth and Falshood and between Good and Evil in the manner which was explained in the other thread.

Adam confused himself.

"G-d gives me this beautiful woman but orders me not to 'know' her?? How cruel!
Who does he think he is!? All the animals have sex yet they don't die... So why should I die? He must be lying, he is surely a cruel tyrant, and I must rebel and forge my own path..."

So, they both descended to Mochin De'Katnut before the maturation of Mochin De'Gadlut was complete, and it was all because of Adam.
This is the reason, that for this day, it is the way of men to seduce women through deception...

But this doesn't conclude our story, it may surprise you, but the eating of the fruit, or rather the descent into Mochin De'Katnut, wasn't the reason they were banished and punished.

So they knew each other and conceived Cain and Able.

Yet still, they weren't banished.

Once Adam experienced sex, it overwhelmed him, just as orgasm overwhelms all male teenagers who discover masturbation.

It overwhelmed him because he had Mochin De'Katnut. Orgasm felt really good, so he can just give himself an orgasm, he doesn't need Eve.
He can just give himself one whenever Eve is not in the mood or whatever other reason comes to mind.

So one day, he did, and that's when G-d intervened.

Eve talked to the Snake, G-d didn't mind.
Eve ate, G-d didn't mind.
Adam ate, G-d suddenly shows up.

The problem of masturbation is that seed is liquified Light, it is liquified consciousness, which is in the mind of the father, and it descends 33 vertebrae down the spine to the coccyx from there it is emitted out by the phallus. (Yes it also involves the heart the liver the testicles etc.)

BTW. in the initiation of the 3rd degree, King Solomon resurrects Hiram Abiff with the Lion's grip.
What is the astrological symbol of Leo?
It is a sperm cell of course.
The secret word is Ma'habone Me'ha in Hebrew is a prefix which means 'from the' so the word is literally, 'from the bone."

http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0533c7fe74bee628cb9fad39f54909c7a0b314-v5-wm.jpg?v=3

You are conscious because your father gave you some of his consciousness through his seed. Your fathers received theirs from their fathers, who in turn received it from Adam who received it from G-d himself.

I suggest going back to the thread "On Creation the Stone and the World to Come".
Where in explain how this process started. Infinite Light consciousness, No-thingness womb, the light inside the No-thingness womb, etc.

Masturbation is when the light (According to the trinity it would be the son) inside the No-thingness womb, extends its Kav (phallus) to the womb which it is in, and not to a womb which he pulls out of himself in a lower iteration.

The infinite Light created a No-thingness womb for itself before it extended the Kav and inseminated it.
Thus it means the light is to also create a No-thingness womb of its own so it could extend its Kav and inseminate it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4a/Kabbalah_%22ein_sof%22_chart.png/260px-Kabbalah_%22ein_sof%22_chart.png

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

But when the light emits seed/light inside the very No-thingness womb which it itself is contained it... it is disastrous.

I already told you that the world (a big No-thingness womb from our perspective) is made of condensed Light, so essentially it is a Matrix made of lines of code.
Now we know, that seed is liquified Light/consciousness which is a data file with enormous amounts of code.

What happens to any software, when code is written where it shouldn't?
Well, it becomes buggy and dysfunctional.

Seed is clean blood.
Seed is the Word spoken through the phallus, through the Yesod.
Da'ath is not the only sphere that speaks.
Spilled seed is a lying word that is spoken through the phallus.
What good is a man who does not stand by his word?

For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.

This verse truly hurts... once you understand it.

And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.

To those who study Kabbalah, this is the secret of the Lost Sparks, we must bring them back, by the secret of "Return to onto me, and I shall return onto you."

The Earth CANNOT contain the sparks, it destroys the software, it corrupts the Matrix.

So... This is what happens when the No-thingness womb is defiled, when the Earth cries, when the Matrix is corrupted.

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

So to conclude, the descent into Mochin De'Katnut is the fall in the mind.
Masturbation was what made them fall in the physical.

This is not the end.
Sadly, this is just the beginning of our poor father Adam's problems.

So, when someone tells you, the Snake was the good guy, know that he is a sexually deviant person who hates G-d for not allowing him to masturbate.
:p

P.S.
This explains why they became ashamed of their nakedness.
We are ashamed to be naked because we fear we would not be attractive in the eyes of another, or perhaps we fear we would be even too attractive (We all have our own problems to deal with, eh)
This realization is intimately connected with sex.
Once we realize there is good and evil, we realize that we are desired sexually if we are good in the eyes of another.
We don't want to perceived as bad, so we cover ourselves.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 06:36 PM
Mmmm there is room for more.

Like the Snake is the spine, the Kundalini which is sexual.
Bad snake goes downwards, it seeks to spill seed/consciousness/light, good snake goes upwards.
This ties to the secret of swords and warfare.
Moses' staff etc.

Maybe we can get into this further in the comments.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 06:48 PM
"Seed is clean blood.
What good is a man who does not stand by his word?"

"In the beginning, was the word... and the word was made flesh"
You are the word made flesh and not Jesus, because you have a father who has the Light he inherited from his fathers who inherited from Adam who inherited from G-d.
The Kav is not broken.

Jesus' Kav is broken because he has no earthly father.

There is a phrase if I am not mistaken that goes something like this, "A lie has no parents" right?
Well... now you know.

vigilance
01-15-2020, 07:12 PM
"Seed is clean blood.
What good is a man who does not stand by his word?"

This is the most literal interpretation of Yesod, and it's lowest aspect. Da'at/h is not a sphere. There are 10. Not 9, not 11. Get this thing clearly worked out. Da'at is an "experience" not a power/attribute.

"In the beginning, was the word... and the word was made flesh" You are the word made flesh and not Jesus, because you have a father who has the Light he inherited from his fathers who inherited from Adam who inherited from G-d. The Kav is not broken. Jesus' Kav is broken because he has no earthly father.

How'd Jesus come into this? Of course he had a father, it just probably wasn't ol' Joseph. I don't know if he even existed, I certainly don't have any inside information about his "kav". I'm interested to know why this comes up and why you think this?

But you're contradicting yourself, elsewhere you mentioned the pitfalls of combining these different systems but you've brought up the Gnostic version of the Monad in support of your ideas in another post, and then suggested Gnosticism is "in error" elsewhere. In this post you've brought up Kundalini and Freemasonry.

What exactly qualifies YOU to do this, correctly, when it is beyond the rest of us?

In terms of Freemasonry/lodge structure, I once read somewhere that the Hasidim used to initiate by "degrees". And that was the totality of the information. I'd love some details on that, like if any of the terminology associated is remembered/recorded anywhere, etc.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 07:20 PM
This is the most literal interpretation of Yesod, and it's lowest aspect. Da'at/h is not a sphere. There are 10. Not 9, not 11. Get this thing clearly worked out. Da'at is an "experience" not a power/attribute.

I know... I only intended to convey that there are different forms of speech, not only speech through the mouth done through Da'ath.

But you're contradicting yourself, elsewhere you mentioned the pitfalls of combining these different systems but you've brought up the Gnostic version of the Monad in support of your ideas in another post, and then suggested Gnosticism is "in error" elsewhere. In this post you've brought up Kundalini and Freemasonry.

Where did I ever bring up the Gnostic Monad?
The monad is contained inside the Torah system regardless of Gnosticism.
After explaining how it works in the Torah system I allowed myself to take a dump on the Gnostics who say the demiurge is evil... And that is particularly because they misunderstand and corrupt the Jewish system which they draw huge chunks of their system from.

Included Jesus in to explain how his foundation, the Torah, upon which he stands, rejects him...
I did that because why the hell not.

vigilance
01-15-2020, 07:36 PM
Where did I ever bring up the Gnostic Monad?
The monad is contained inside the Torah system regardless of Gnosticism.
After explaining how it works in the Torah system I allowed myself to take a dump on the Gnostics who say the demiurge is evil... And that is particularly because they misunderstand and corrupt the Jewish system which they draw huge chunks of their system from.

In one of your first posts! I'll find it later, or admit I was wrong. I thought it was strange to single it out among the pythagorean or platonic concepts.

I take it you know of some other Demiurge? Because the Gnostics' demiurge IS a second power. And that is not allowed in Kabbalah. There are warnings about this. The Demiurge is "evil" because all matter is "corrupt". Even in Kabbalah, the "highest" god does not interact with the material world because of it's "fallen"/impure state, and Creation (and theophany) occur through Metatron, who is primordial but at least semi-"created", as the "Son". There is this same "corrupted" idea of Matter in Kabbalah, with the breaking of the vessels and the "raising of the sparks", the tikkun you've mentioned.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the "they" who misunderstood and corrupted the Jewish system.. there IS Jewish Gnosticism. It's not necessarily "foreign".

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 07:37 PM
Oh.

Yes, I did bring up Masonry and Kundalini.

But did I say never use correspondences? I didn't. I said it is counterproductive to confuse oneself with correspondences before even grasping and understanding the meaning of the object within a certain system.

Clearly I understand what the Jewish system has to say on the matter, so yes I can go to Masonry and show it there (I doubt they even know the meaning of that degree) and I can show how it resembles Kundalini.

Granted I'm no expert in Kundalini, but I can make that transition because I do understand it in the Jewish system.

Never said anyone is not allowed to the same.

Heck never said anyone is not allowed to do it even if one doesn't fully understand it within a certain system, just said it leads to further confusion.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 07:40 PM
In one of your first posts! I'll find it later, or admit I was wrong. I thought it was strange to single it out among the pythagorean or platonic concepts.

I take it you know of some other Demiurge? Because the Gnostics' demiurge IS a second power. And that is not allowed in Kabbalah. There are warnings about this. The Demiurge is "evil" because all matter is "corrupt". Even in Kabbalah, the "highest" god does not interact with the material world because of it's "fallen"/impure state, and Creation (and theophany) occur through Metatron, who is primordial but at least semi-"created", as the "Son". There is this same "corrupted" idea of Matter in Kabbalah, with the breaking of the vessels and the "raising of the sparks", the tikkun you've mentioned.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the "they" who misunderstood and corrupted the Jewish system.. there IS Jewish Gnosticism. It's not necessarily "foreign".

In "On creation the stone and the world to come"

I did bring up the Platonic Monad and explained why the Kabbalists don't agree with it (It emanates without a vessel to protect the emanations from being destroyed by the very monad that emanates them while Or Ein Sof uses the No-thingness womb)

This is isn't correspondence, in fact, it is the opposite, it is to show how they are not same and are not equally valid.

There is no Jewish Gnosticism.

Gnosticism is the product of Judaism destroying the belief of Pagans in their own pantheons.
When did the belief in the Olympians start to die out? Second Temple era, when the Greeks encountered the Jews.

So the Hellenist pagans, in contact with Jews, develop a new system, one that uses Jewish motifs and corrupted bits of Kabbalah, but essentially maintains the resentment they had towards the Jewish G-d , who they viewed as this evil jailer, one that doesn't allow them all the fun stuff the Olympians allowed them to do.

The monad becomes Sophia (remember the Monad is G-d in Judaism)
The snake becomes a Prometheus.
And G-d is divorced from his identity as the Monad and is portrayed as an evil demiurge.

Gnosticism is pure crap.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 07:53 PM
When Christianity comes about the Gnostics incorporate it in their system... That's what pagans do.

Jesus becomes the son of Sophia who descended through the plorema to save us from the evil demiurge and his evil Pharisee representatives.
You can still hear these echoes in Marcionite Christianity.

LoL Gnosticism is pure crap.
Sure there few good things, wisdom nuggets, after all, they did take a bunch of Judaism, and Greek Philosophy ain't that bad.
But as a system of belief? LoL it's embarrassing.

Kibric
01-15-2020, 08:01 PM
You are the word made flesh and not Jesus, because you have a father who has the Light he inherited from his fathers who inherited from Adam who inherited from G-d. The Kav is not broken.

Then jesus says

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?

https://www.biblica.com/bible/?osis=niv:john.8.31-john.8.59

the Canaanite gods vs jesus

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 08:02 PM
Then jesus says

https://www.biblica.com/bible/?osis=niv:john.8.31-john.8.59

the Canaanite gods vs jesus

I really don't care what the Romans who used him as a mouthpiece for their propaganda had to say.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 08:08 PM
And really? All that Gold and honey of information in the OP and what you guys want to focus about is Jesus??

See? "The Tree and the Snake" was spot on.
You cling to lies because you love them.
Paul got that one right, "lovers of falsehood" but in reverse... LoL... Sigh.

Kibric
01-15-2020, 08:13 PM
I really don't care what the Romans who used him as a mouthpiece for their propaganda had to say.
Yet you use your soap opera of an OP using G-d Yahweh who comes from a polytheistic Canaanite religion, to back up
your imagination. The Romans are far more credible than you at this stage.

All that Gold and honey of information in the OP and what you guys want to focus about is Jesus??
Your OP is like some half baked musings from a student. Acting like no one here has heard about what you talk about.

The idea sperm carries consciousness contradicts God entering the womb at a specific time to bestow it to the fetus.
Its also really stupid.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 08:24 PM
Yet you use your soap opera of an OP using G-d Yahweh who comes from a polytheistic Canaanite religion, to back up
your imagination. The Romans are far more credible than you at this stage.

This reads like butthurt.

If G-d is an amalgamation of Canaanite gods, what does it mean for Jesus?
You love Jesus, but then you go about burning the tree upon which he stands... That's not smart.

You love him because he is your pathetic excuse to deny the fact that salvation requires an effort from you!
You also love him because he justifies in your eyes the legitimacy of the cruel Roman Empire that imposes its tyranny upon the free people's of the Earth.

"Soap opera" pffft... Wanna bet you are going to use these pearls I just gave you and incorporate them in your pitiful excuse for a model by which you explain reality?

vigilance
01-15-2020, 08:26 PM
There is no Jewish Gnosticism.

If you say so.

https://i.imgur.com/uFq3nwf.jpg

Here's where you try to discredit Scholem with some vague criticism. I am aware of the VALID criticisms made about him, and they fall very short of doing anything to diminish the corpus of his work.

The monad becomes Sophia (remember the Monad is G-d in Judaism)

The monad is god, and the monad becomes Sophia? Sophia is the Shekinah (/is Isis)

In terms of the spine, brain, expanded consciousness and kundalini, i would have thought, in terms of teachign us Kabbalah, you may have incorporated some material from the Bahir instead. One of the verses even mentions Yesod and the seed:

70. Why did he say “I feared”? Because the ear looks like the letter Aleph. The Aleph is the first of all letters. Besides this, the Aleph causes all the letters to endure. The Aleph looks like the brain. When you mention the Aleph you open your mouth. The same is true of thought, when you extend your thoughts to the Infinite and Boundless.

83 What is the significance of the Nun [in the word Ozen]? This teaches us that the brain is the main part of the spinal cord. It constantly draws from there, and if not for the spinal cord, the brain could not endure. And without the brain, the body could not endure. The entire body exists only in order to provide for the needs of the brain. And if the body did not endure, then the brain would also not endure. The spinal cord is the channel from the brain to the entire body. It is represented by the bent Nun. But [in the word Ozen] the Nun is a straight one.

98. And all the Holy Forms oversee all the nations. But Israel is holy, taking the Tree itself and its Heart. The Heart is the beauty (hadar) of the fruit of the body. Similarly, Israel takes (Leviticus
23:40), “the fruit of a beautiful (hadar) tree.” The date palm is surrounded by its branches all around it and has its sprout (Lulav) in the centre. Similarly, Israel takes the body of this Tree which is its Heart. And paralleling the body is the spinal cord, which is the main part of the body. What is the Lulav? [It can be written] Lo Lev – “it has a heart.” The heart is also given over to it. And what is this Heart? It is the 32 Hidden paths of Wisdom that are hidden in it. In each of their paths there is also a Form watching over it. It is thus written (Genesis 3:24), “To watch the way of the Tree of Life.”

155. The seventh one is the east of the world. It is from where the Seed of Israel comes. The spinal cord originates in man’s brain and extends to the [sexual] organ, where the seed is. It is therefore written (Isaiah 43:5), “From the east I will bring your seed, [and from the west I will gather you].”

176. What does the Lulav parallel? It is the counterpart of the spinal cord. It is thus written (Leviticus 23:40), “[fronds of a date palm,] a branch of a tree of leaves, and willows of the brook.” The [leafy] branches [of the myrtle] must cover the majority [of the bunch]. If its branches do not cover its majority, it is invalid. Why? What is this like? A man has arms, and with them he protects his head. He has two arms, and his head makes three. [It is therefore called] “a branch of a tree of leaves.” A “branch” is to the left, and the “leaves” are to the right. It then comes out that the “tree” is in the centre. And why is it called a “tree”? Because it is the Root of the Tree.

from 178.
"This is the meaning of the verse, “From Gift to Brooks of God.” [Gift] is the place that is given, namely the brain. From there they go to the Brooks of God."

Since you need to talk about masturbation, and since I mentioned proto-Kabbalah in Egypt, I will remind you of Atum:

Atum (/ɑ.tum/, Egyptian: jtm(w) or tm(w); Coptic ⲁⲧⲟⲩⲙ Atoum),[3][4] sometimes rendered as Atem or Tem, is an important deity in Egyptian mythology.

Atum's name is thought to be derived from the verb tm which means 'to complete' or 'to finish'. Thus he has been interpreted as being the "complete one" and also the finisher of the world, which he returns to watery chaos at the end of the creative cycle. As creator he was seen as the underlying substance of the world, the deities and all things being made of his flesh or alternatively being his ka.[5]

Atum is one of the most important and frequently mentioned deities from earliest times, as evidenced by his prominence in the Pyramid Texts, where he is portrayed as both a creator and father to the king.[5]

In the Heliopolitan creation myth, Atum was considered to be the first god, having created himself, sitting on a mound (benben) (or identified with the mound itself), from the primordial waters (Nu).[6] Early myths state that Atum created the god Shu and goddess Tefnut by spitting them out of his mouth.[7] Atum did so through masturbation, with the hand he used in this act representing the female principle inherent within him.[8] Other interpretations state that he has made union with his shadow.[9]

Atum was a self-created deity, the first being to emerge from the darkness and endless watery abyss that existed before creation. A product of the energy and matter contained in this chaos, he created his children—the first deities, out of loneliness. He produced from his own sneeze, or in some accounts, semen, Shu, the god of air, and Tefnut, the goddess of moisture. The brother and sister, curious about the primeval waters that surrounded them, went to explore the waters and disappeared into the darkness. Unable to bear his loss, Atum sent a fiery messenger, the Eye of Ra, to find his children. The tears of joy he shed upon their return were the first human beings.[15]

And since I brought it up, I'll allow myself a bit of a tangent on this subject. Atum leads to Shu.

Shu (Egyptian for "emptiness" and "he who rises up") was one of the primordial Egyptian gods, spouse and brother to goddess Tefnut, and one of the nine deities of the Ennead of the Heliopolis cosmogony.[2]. He was the god of peace, lions, air, and wind.

In Heliopolitan theology, Atum created the first couple of the Ennead, Shu and Tefnut by masturbating or by spitting. Shu was the father of Nut and Geb and grandfather of Osiris, Isis, Set, and Nephthys. His great-grandsons are Horus and Anubis.

Emptiness. Nothingness. Like Ayin.

The partner of Atum is sometimes considered Iusaset:

"Iusaset (/juːˈsæsɛt/;[citation needed] 'the great one who comes forth') or Iusaas (/aɪˈjuːsəs/)[citation needed] is the name of a primal goddess in Ancient Egyptian religion. She also is described as 'the grandmother of all of the deities'. This allusion is without any reference to a grandfather, so there might have been a very early, but now lost, myth with parthenogenesis as the means of the birth of the deities from the region where her cult arose near the delta of the Nile. Many alternative spellings of her name include Iusaaset, Juesaes, Ausaas, and Jusas, as well as in Greek Saosis"

"Comes forth" like an emanation (and Egyptian, Hebrew, and Greek cosmogony are all based on "Emanations" (and their all use base-10 number system, but thats another story). She is the "grandmother" of all the deities (powers), like Binah giving birth to the lower seven sefirot (and Malkut/Shekinah to manifest creation). She is connected to the "tree of life".

The 1st, 2nd, leading to the third has been mentioned in other threads.. Father, Mother, Son, and the prototype of this is again, in Egypt, in the later pantheon including Osiris, Isis, and Horus, who is that Jesus->Christ/Enoch->Metatron type character. He is pictured in the middle, sitting on Isis's knee. Her name means "Throne".

See I can do it too.

Kibric
01-15-2020, 08:32 PM
You love him because he is your pathetic excuse to deny the fact that salvation requires an effort from you!
You also love him because he justifies in your eyes the legitimacy of the cruel Roman Empire that imposes its tyranny upon the free people's of the Earth.
Lol. Yes i'm gay for jesus.

Your pearls are turds. You just like the sound of your own voice.

vigilance
01-15-2020, 08:37 PM
your imagination.

Ah. the rallying cry of the anti-semites. And please believe me when I say Im not accusing you of being one, but this is where these ideas gain the most traction. And in fact they claim that Yahweh is a Canaanite "Demon".

I don't know why you have to look to the Canaanites for this general idea, the Hebrews came out of egypt.. There seems to be some migration of people into Canaan during the "Bronze age collapse".

The bronze age collapse is also rougly contemporary with Akhenaten.

"He is noted for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten (notably instead of Amun, the temples of which he destroyed, the name of whom he rubbed off and the priests of whom he left without resources), which is sometimes described as monolatristic, henotheistic, or even quasi-monotheistic. An early inscription likens the Aten to the sun as compared to stars, and later official language avoids calling the Aten a god, giving the solar deity a status above mere gods."

I've pointed out how Ezekiel, centuries after this migration, during the Babylonian captivity, is still talking about the "Hand of God" like featured on the sun rays in some egyptian art. (and the similarities of the ancient semitic name for the sun, Shamesh, and "the name", Ha-Shem

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 08:45 PM
Lol. Yes i'm gay for jesus.

Your pearls are turds. You just like the sound of your own voice.

Gershom Scholem is an academic scholar, meaning he just farts nonsense out of his mouth.

Just because he found similarities and claims this proves Gnostic Judaism, he expects the academic community to suck his cock.

My explanation of Gnosticism explains why these similarities are there and why Judaism utterly rejects the Gnostic system.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Congratulations, you are very good at finding similarities between different systems, kudos to you.

Now, understand the reason there are similarities is because all systems try to explain virtually the same thing.
They have all access to the same spiritual faculties of the human mind.

The reason the systems are different is that people found PROBLEMS in the previous systems so they had devised a new system.
Also, each system brings with it a set of ethics and morality, which is contradicted by the next system.

Here's a problem with the Egyptian system... He fucking masturbated or even worse he sucked his own cock... Meaning he didn't use a no-thingness womb. Which means that if the Kabbalah system is correct in its analysis of reality, the Egyptian system actually says Atum further destroyed reality rather than develop it.

And the Egyptian idea of emptiness (Nothing-ness womb) only shows up AFTER Atum destroys the world by masturbating.

The Egyptian system is stupid!!!

Whereas Kabbalah makes sense.

No need for butthurt.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 08:48 PM
Also, the Egyptian system is Polytheist.
It gives sovereignty to lower beings.

This now enters the problem inherent in Magick where they are forced to operate through these lower beings, the astral/stellar realms, but then they are bound by their own lore which is riddled with contradictions.

Dude... stop.
You know the systems are different to their core, and Judaism is by far superior.

vigilance
01-15-2020, 08:51 PM
You've made it quite clear I am obviously dealing with an intellectual. How long do you think it is before you bi-polar pendulum swings back the other way?

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 08:52 PM
No wonder the Egyptians invented Atum as a masturbator, a real contortionist capable of sucking himself.
What better way to justify their immorality?
It's the same shit Gnostics are doing, they need the Snake to be the good guy, otherwise, they are the immoral destroyers of their own reality, a responsibility they don't want to accept.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 08:54 PM
You've made it quite clear I am obviously dealing with an intellectual. How long do you think it is before you bi-polar pendulum swings back the other way?

The second you guys start dealing with the actual info and message of the OP rather than to bitch about why you love Jesus (Obviously because he is your missing link needed to maintain your love to the pagan world, without him... You are forced to contend with the Torah alone.)

vigilance
01-15-2020, 08:56 PM
The second you guys start dealing with the actual info and message of the OP rather than to bitch about why you love Jesus (Obviously because he is your missing link needed to maintain your love to the pagan world, without him... You are forced to contend with the Torah alone.)

Dude, eat something. Have a nap. It'll do you good.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 08:59 PM
Dude, eat something. Have a nap. It'll do you good.

It sure would.
However, you still know this is 100% the truth.
Jesus is the missing link so needed by the occult world to be able to maintain paganism somewhat alive in the face of the Torah.

elixirmixer
01-15-2020, 09:01 PM
While Jewish mystercism has some great keys, such as the mental vibration of sound to create certain brainwave do actions, most authors on the subject are just basically full of shit, not actually understanding the practise of Jewish kabalah at all, and just writing for the sake of writing.

For instance, the Aramaic text used in Hebrew today, is not actually Hebrew. Original Hebrew was a hyrogliphic language. So when you get some poonce describing the shape of the aleph and how then it means a) b) and c); know that they are so full of shit it's not even funny, like a dislecsic child trying to read a dictionary, because the original 'shape' of the letter Aleph, was a bull. And a bull doesn't look like a brain, or an ear, ything else for that matter. A bull looks like a bull. In fact, there were hyroglypics which were an ear, mouth, eye, of which i forget their corrisponding letter. If you have an interest in Hebrew, it's worth looking up what ACTUAL ancient Hebrew looked like BEFORE the Aramaic influence wipped out the hyrogliphics.

I'd go gay for Jesus. And I'm sure there would be a Gnostic Jewish movement for sure, but it would be a pretty tiny minority wouldn't it?

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 09:02 PM
Back to the topic.

You read and you understood how one must control his sexual desires, and stand guard, never to spill seed upon the earth.

For it is the thing which destroys the world, it is the reason why Paradise is lost.

One must be careful to protect his seed, or he has no hope to create the Stone, ie restoring his consciousness to the state needed to return to the Garden.

elixirmixer
01-15-2020, 09:05 PM
Back to the topic.

You read and you understood how one must control his sexual desires, and stand guard, never to spill seed upon the earth.

For it is the thing which destroys the world, it is the reason why Paradise is lost.

One must be careful to protect his seed, or he has no hope to create the Stone, ie restoring his consciousness to the state needed to return to the Garden.

I agree with this. The moral of the genisis story, is don't blow your load. And literally ALL the suffering of man kind, till this very day, is a result of eve being a little dirty slut and jizzing all over Adam, and then making him do the same. The dirty little bitch she was ;)

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 09:06 PM
While Jewish mystercism has some great keys, such as the mental vibration of sound to create certain brainwave do actions, most authors on the subject are just basically full of shit, not actually understanding the practise of Jewish kabalah at all, and just writing for the sake of writing.

For instance, the Aramaic text used in Hebrew today, is not actually Hebrew. Original Hebrew was a hyrogliphic language. So when you get some poonce describing the shape of the aleph and how then it means a) b) and c); know that they are so full of shit it's not even funny, like a dislecsic child trying to read a dictionary, because the original 'shape' of the letter Aleph, was a bull. And a bull doesn't look like a brain, or an ear, ything else for that matter. A bull looks like a bull. In fact, there were hyroglypics which were an ear, mouth, eye, of which i forget their corrisponding letter. If you have an interest in Hebrew, it's worth looking up what ACTUAL ancient Hebrew looked like BEFORE the Aramaic influence wipped out the hyrogliphics.

I'd go gay for Jesus. And I'm sure there would be a Gnostic Jewish movement for sure, but it would be a pretty tiny minority wouldn't it?

There is a great debate in Talmud on whether the Assyrian script (block alphabet which we use today) is the original or whether it is the Phoenician pictograph script.

The consensus is that Assyrian is the original but Phonecian was adopted due to the contact with the Caananites and adaptation of their customs, and it was Ezra who reformed it back to Assyrian.
I don't think I can prove it, so it's a matter of opinion for now.

What however is not deniable, is that Block Alef beit script, does fit hand in glove with Kabbalah.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 09:08 PM
I agree with this. The moral of the genisis story, is don't blow your load. And literally ALL the suffering of man kind, till this very day, is a result of eve being a little dirty slut and jizzing all over Adam, and then making him do the same. The dirty little bitch she was ;)

Don't know how serious you are.

But if reality is a coded simulation as Kabbalah explains.
And if Seed is indeed liquified Light/consciousness that is to produce a human microcosmos.

Surely blowing it where it doesn't belong would result in bugs in the software and the simulation.

Also, G-d shows up after Adam eats, not after Eve eats.
Eve doesn't have semen to blow.

vigilance
01-15-2020, 09:15 PM

Phoenician. Any semi-serious study of hebrew and kabbalah is eventually going to lead you to this information, and I've seen at least a dozen charts plotting the evolution of the alef-bet and it's relation to others. Aramaic is the language of the Zohar. I can't remember about the Bahir.. and I'd say the Yetsirah definitely not. And of course the old testament is... Biblical hebrew.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 09:21 PM
Phoenician. Any semi-serious study of hebrew and kabbalah is eventually going to lead you to this information, and I've seen at least a dozen charts plotting the evolution of the alef-bet and it's relation to others. Aramaic is the language of the Zohar. I can't remember about the Bahir.. and I'd say the Yetsirah definitely not. And of course the old testament is... Biblical hebrew.

I don't think he meant the language, but the script.

By Aramaic he meant the shape of the alef-bet IE assyrian script, not the language.

The language of the Zohar is Aramaic due to it being the lingua-franca, Zohar doesn't try to explain the mysticism of Aramaic, but of Hebrew and of the Assyrian script

vigilance
01-15-2020, 09:33 PM
I don't think he meant the language, but the script.

By Aramaic he meant the shape of the alef-bet IE assyrian script, not the language.

The language of the Zohar is Aramaic due to it being the lingua-franca, Zohar doesn't try to explain the mysticism of Aramaic, but of Hebrew and of the Assyrian script

Yeah I started with the script and then got into the language. I don't/didn't really draw a distinction between the two.

elixirmixer
01-15-2020, 10:08 PM
Yes I am talking about the script. So e people who author about mystic kaballah discuss it in terms.of the shape of the Aramaic text, as if it is somehow supernaturally intended, when I fact, they used to have very different shapes.

Which script did Moses use to write the original Torah?

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 10:15 PM
There is a great debate in Talmud on whether the Assyrian script (block alphabet which we use today) is the original or whether it is the Phoenician pictograph script.

The consensus is that Assyrian is the original but Phonecian was adopted due to the contact with the Caananites and adaptation of their customs, and it was Ezra who reformed it back to Assyrian.
I don't think I can prove it, so it's a matter of opinion for now.

What however is not deniable, is that Block Alef beit script, does fit hand in glove with Kabbalah.

@Elixirmixer

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 10:30 PM
Here's something I don't understand, however.

If Adam was the Snake.

Why did G-d cut off the legs of actual snakes?

Snakes used to have legs and arms, says scientific evolutionist study.
https://www.livescience.com/56573-mutation-caused-snakes-to-lose-legs.html

Symbolically it is clear, and it is why Isis had to settle for a prostate, as the real thing wasn't good enough.
To this day it is a matter of contention between many men and women...
Usually, we don't last long enough :p.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 10:31 PM
Now the curse of the Snake that he should eat dust becomes clear.

Snakes eat, but it all tastes like dust.

Just like sex doesn't fill that hole we think it would every time we engage in it.

elixirmixer
01-15-2020, 10:37 PM
Don't know how serious you are.

But if reality is a coded simulation as Kabbalah explains.
And if Seed is indeed liquified Light/consciousness that is to produce a human microcosmos.

Surely blowing it where it doesn't belong would result in bugs in the software and the simulation.

Also, G-d shows up after Adam eats, not after Eve eats.
Eve doesn't have semen to blow.

No I was being deadly serious. I do believe that the fruit in discussion is liked to the orgasm, that if Adam and eve had not breed with one another and not 'corrupted the code' as you say (Well put btw) that they would have lived forever eternally. They had the full cycle of life within them, and by releasing the seed, they popped the cork and allowed their immortality to flow out of them, by donating their light to another being aka children. Which is WHY Lucifer is considered demonic, because it was the burning of Adams lust that caused the whole show to go sour.

elixirmixer
01-15-2020, 10:38 PM
I just had a wank. Am I still Neo?

elixirmixer
01-15-2020, 10:42 PM
How does one create a NO-thing inside ones self?

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 10:44 PM
No I was being deadly serious. I do believe that the fruit in discussion is liked to the orgasm, that if Adam and eve had not breed with one another and not 'corrupted the code' as you say (Well out btw) that they would have lived forever eternally. They had the full cycle of life within them, and by releasing the seed, they popped the cork and allowed their immortality to flow out of them, by donating their light to another being aka children. Which is WHY Lucifer is considered demonic, because it was the burning of Adams lust that caused the whole show to go sour.

This is not at all how we see it.

Immortality is not lost due to the orgasm.

It is lost when it is spilled on the earth and it corrupts it.
So G-d doesn't provide the necessary flow of Light into the system, which in turn doesn't mitigate the consumption of Light by the No-thingness womb, so things decay and die. (I refer you back to the thread "On Creation, the Stone and the World to Come", I explain it in further detail there.)

The eating would have been permitted once Sabbath started, by then they would have received Mochin De'Gadlut which would have allowed them to master their sexual energies, thus ensuring that Adam would be strong enough to only emit seed in the right place and the right time.
Already explained it in the OP.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 10:44 PM
How does one create a NO-thing inside ones self?

Explained in the thread "On Creation, the Stone and the World to come."

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 11:17 PM
You create that tag all on your own.

This is related to the thread: Why did God allow a Serpent in the Garden?

First, with what the OP says, there was no Snake in the Garden.

Adam was the Garden and the Snake was in Adam (Eve too, let's treat it as Rebis for sake of conceptualization.)
(There is a river flowing out of Eden) (water of life flowing out of where?)

And Adam was also the tree (for the tree of the field is man)

You are familiar with the images of the Snake coiled on the Tree of Life.
You are probably also familiar with the Snake, much like in Kundalini, is closely connected with the spine and the nervous system that goes through it, like a highway from the brain to the genitalia.

So the Snake was there becasue Adam needed a spine.
Hehe... It is clear why it was sexual.

But it is not clear why it depended on free choice.
Why should Adam even have free choice?

TBH, I would have much prefered if G-d created me as a robot that can do no wrong, just let me enjoy the pleasures of life without being able to screw it all up.

But, a father doesn't want to program his child to love him, a father wants his child to choose to love him. Much like Gepetto.

Also, Adam's consciousness is a spark of G-d's Light/consciousness.
G-d's consciousness possesses the trait of free choice, there for Adam must possess it also.
So the body (that is the temple that houses the spark) must facilitate this trait, hence the snake spine.

I hope it answered your question.

*Tried finding a specific image which shows a man lying down with the Tree of Life as his body, and the Tree of Qlipoth as his penis, coming out of Yesod.
I couldn't find it.

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 11:20 PM
Isaiah promises us that in the Messianic era we will control our snakes just as Moses controlled his staff.

And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

elixirmixer
01-15-2020, 11:30 PM
Explained in the thread "On Creation, the Stone and the World to come."

I read that thread... didn't see where you mention the personal process....

Saturneus
01-15-2020, 11:37 PM
I read that thread... didn't see where you mention the personal process....

Oh, you meant the process as it pertains to us right here in the physical world.

So with this Light - No-thing system in mind, you should realize that truly everything in reality is a mixture of the two.
Our bodies are essentially made of bubbles of light carrying no-thing and of bubbles of no-thing carrying light.

Men represent the Light principle.
Women represent the No-thing principle.

So if we want to extend our KAV's we need to find a woman who has a hole for the KAV to go to.

I wish it was as easy it seems to be up in the higher realms.

Finding one's mate is not easy, especially not in this generation, especially not for Millenials.

Talmud says that it is harder for G-d to provide for a man his partner than it was for G-d to rip the red sea.
It is probably a hint trying to tell us there is a connection between the crossing of the red sea and union between male and female.

vigilance
01-16-2020, 12:15 AM
Gershom Scholem is an academic scholar, meaning he just farts nonsense out of his mouth. Just because he found similarities and claims this proves Gnostic Judaism, he expects the academic community to suck his cock.

He's been dead since '82, I doubt he expects anything from anyone. I said you were going to do this, and you still couldn't help yourself. You've said NOTHING. He's well respected in Israel, and I don't remember ever reading anything about him expecting anything from anyone.

You came in saying you're an Orthodox Jew from Israel, here to teach "kabbalah" like that was supposed to be some sort of special credential, establishing some imagined credibility. I can't speak about Israel, but I know in North America.. not 30 years ago, you couldn't expect a rabbi of an Orthodox synanogue to have any special knowledge of Kabbalah.

If you've come to Kabbalah through your Orthodox tradition, chances are, before the work of Scholem that would never have happened, since he almost single handedly rehabilitated the image of Kabbalah, which had fallen into disrepute for centuries, mixed with occult ideas like sigil and other forms of practical magic. I'm not talking about just what the Hermeticists were doing, but European (at least) Jews themselves. It was Scholem that divided the intellectual/philosophic stream again.

You can keep talking your shit, throwing vague criticisms around about everything that doesn't agree with your agenda, without any examples or evidence.

You've ducked every direct question put to you, and continue talking about oranges when someone is asking you about apples. You say you teach "The" kabbalah, but what you are attempting to do is teach "your" kabbalah. So I mean, cite some sources or authorities, you can even pick WHO is the authority, or admit you're taking pieces from here and there, and these "facts" you are so confident about are your opinions.

Here's a problem with the Egyptian system... He fucking masturbated or even worse he sucked his own cock... Meaning he didn't use a no-thingness womb. Which means that if the Kabbalah system is correct in its analysis of reality, the Egyptian system actually says Atum further destroyed reality rather than develop it. And the Egyptian idea of emptiness (Nothing-ness womb) only shows up AFTER Atum destroys the world by masturbating.

Alright, so the have Egyptians the masturbation thing, but they masturbate wrong.

So here's the thing.. this isn't new to me. I had this american Jewish guy that I was communicating with awhile back, about kabbalah in general. I didn't have a sense he was active/observant, i think he was just studying Kabbalah on his own and not under any particular guidance. And the conversation was pretty normal for a long time. This is actually connected to another thread on here, about alphabets/semiotics/linguistics... He was doing work on his own alphabet and grammar, right along the lines of what the message thread on here was about. It was so on the nose, I was worried where that thread may end up, because of how this guy got in the end...

After being pretty normal (he was an anti-social depressive, but i'm not holding that against anyone), which I guess was a grooming process, all of a sudden everything was about dick, masturbation, and sex. He couldn't stay on any other topic. He felt guilt and shame about masturbating. How much should he masturbate, what if he did and didn't spill his seed.. is masturbating inhibiting his process in kabbalah, on and on, and he could NOT be re-directed.

Thank god you got there in hours instead of wasting weeks. You are not telling "The" truth. You are not telling us the way it really is.. You are exposing what fills your own mind.

Sex/libido are ONE aspect of life. Just like in Alchemy, they are allegories for "higher" creative processes.. or these animal desires are lower reflections of the higher truths. There are many things that you can be distracted by or even addicted to that are just as harmful in terms communion with the divine or "spiritual development" or whatever way you want to talk about, and this is what I brought up with Yesod.. Sex is the most literal, the one even stupid people can understand, but that lower aspect of Yesod as sexual desire is symbollic to the material world, and everything that may keep you distracted and chained here.. like that whole lifestyle the Greeks represented.

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 12:17 AM
Or maybe Jews just arnt that sexy ;) you can't win em all!

So.... the meaning of life, your saying, is to work six days, so that we can have a vacation day once a week and have sex....??

Don't get me wrong, I am loving listening to your kabalistic interpretation of the bible... but surely there is a bit more to it then just spilling the seed in the dark vs spilling the seed on the ground.

Isn't the whole idea, to not spill the seed AT ALL and to 'impregnate' the inner world with this 'light and become en l tightened?

I'm not sure the whole task is just had by sleeping with your wife. If that were the case is be a God because I fuck her almost every day. No no no..... the fruit of the tree is not the seed. The seed is inside the fruit. The seed is the sperm and the fruit is the orgasm. And we do not eat the fruit because this causes us to drop the seed. The tree in the centre of the garden is the nervous system, and the fruit is the orgasm. I'm certain of it. This is why all forms of white Tantra teach against the spilling of the seed, and also why the evil powers that be, promote a billion dollar porn industry which is completely unprofitable, just to get the "money shot" which is educating the masses to spill their seed. Because.they are trying to spread the consciousness virus faster and faster, hoping to annihilate humanity before the stone is released to the world and society reaches the messianic age.

Question is, how the fuck do we make the stone? And then you get all these dickhead who think they can/have made it, and think it's suppose to be a secret, not realising that the whole fucking idea is for the world to receive the stone in order to dis-empower our overlords and free us from this disease that riddles our consciousness.

We truly live in a world of our own, and each one of us convinces himself that we are right in our self-righteous justification, which is (usually) just the most convenient way we can look at the world based on what we BELIEVE to be right and wrong, but, as we can see, even eve, wanted that cock so bad she didnt care what G-d had to say on the matter, and she rode that pony all the way to hell.

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 12:25 AM
And the stone is real.

Humanity is not just going to wake up one day and go "oh... shit... our leaders are killing us... I'm going to stop paying taxes"....

There has to actually be a physical chanhe, which ONLY something powerful and physical-spiritual such as the stone will ever be able to achieve. You can't Jew your way through this, with paperwork and philosophy. The situation is far far too rancid for that, and people have an inbuilt impure of self preservation, and the powers that be, leverage this self preservation to perpetuate this disaster. Nothing is going to stop it. No religion. No movement. No radical thinking. God will one day grant the stone to the masses and it will tear down the establishment. The it on and thummin. The wine and bread. The true red and white stones of old. That's how we get to the messianic age, and that's the only way, u less of course, and intergalactic Jesus patrol rocks up with a course of angels and solar flares this bad boy back to the formless void and rebuilds, of course :cool:

Remember, God is everything, which means, he's also an awesome badass boss, like me, where do you think I get it from?:cool:

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 12:39 AM
And I'm not sure why everyone is getting shitty at Saturn Man here, he is teaching kaballah, and in a far better wa yg then what I am used to reading. At least he bothered to teach you not to masturbate. Pretty big practical lesson there since it is the FOUNDATIONAL spiritual lesson of the bible. Literally. I mean, that's why it's RIGHT AT THE START of the bible.. right!?

Additionally, I do notice a pattern around here, that when someone new comes, and teaches something of value, a bunch of people just pop and and start cruising that person's belief systems, and why? Because it doesn't fit with their own belief systems? While simultaneously accusing said newbie of that very flawed logic? I which G-d had just made it impossible for humans to as
Xpress illogical fallacy, wouldn't that be nice?

Saturneus
01-16-2020, 12:48 AM
He's been dead since '82, I doubt he expects anything from anyone. I said you were going to do this, and you still couldn't help yourself. You've said NOTHING. He's well respected in Israel, and I don't remember ever reading anything about him expecting anything from anyone.

You came in saying you're an Orthodox Jew from Israel, here to teach "kabbalah" like that was supposed to be some sort of special credential, establishing some imagined credibility. I can't speak about Israel, but I know in North America.. not 30 years ago, you couldn't expect a rabbi of an Orthodox synanogue to have any special knowledge of Kabbalah.

If you've come to Kabbalah through your Orthodox tradition, chances are, before the work of Scholem that would never have happened, since he almost single handedly rehabilitated the image of Kabbalah, which had fallen into disrepute for centuries, mixed with occult ideas like sigil and other forms of practical magic. I'm not talking about just what the Hermeticists were doing, but European (at least) Jews themselves. It was Scholem that divided the intellectual/philosophic stream again.

You can keep talking your shit, throwing vague criticisms around about everything that doesn't agree with your agenda, without any examples or evidence.

You've ducked every direct question put to you, and continue talking about oranges when someone is asking you about apples. You say you teach "The" kabbalah, but what you are attempting to do is teach "your" kabbalah. So I mean, cite some sources or authorities, you can even pick WHO is the authority, or admit you're taking pieces from here and there, and these "facts" you are so confident about are your opinions.

Alright, so the have Egyptians the masturbation thing, but they masturbate wrong.

So here's the thing.. this isn't new to me. I had this american Jewish guy that I was communicating with awhile back, about kabbalah in general. I didn't have a sense he was active/observant, i think he was just studying Kabbalah on his own and not under any particular guidance. And the conversation was pretty normal for a long time. This is actually connected to another thread on here, about alphabets/semiotics/linguistics... He was doing work on his own alphabet and grammar, right along the lines of what the message thread on here was about. It was so on the nose, I was worried where that thread may end up, because of how this guy got in the end...

After being pretty normal (he was an anti-social depressive, but i'm not holding that against anyone), which I guess was a grooming process, all of a sudden everything was about dick, masturbation, and sex. He couldn't stay on any other topic. He felt guilt and shame about masturbating. How much should he masturbate, what if he did and didn't spill his seed.. is masturbating inhibiting his process in kabbalah, on and on, and he could NOT be re-directed.

Thank god you got there in hours instead of wasting weeks. You are not telling "The" truth. You are not telling us the way it really is.. You are exposing what fills your own mind.

Sex/libido are ONE aspect of life. Just like in Alchemy, they are allegories for "higher" creative processes.. or these animal desires are lower reflections of the higher truths. There are many things that you can be distracted by or even addicted to that are just as harmful in terms communion with the divine or "spiritual development" or whatever way you want to talk about, and this is what I brought up with Yesod.. Sex is the most literal, the one even stupid people can understand, but that lower aspect of Yesod as sexual desire is symbollic to the material world, and everything that may keep you distracted and chained here.. like that whole lifestyle the Greeks represented.

Alright. So Scholem is dead.

Still, there is no Jewish Gnosticism. Evident in my explanation of how things work.
The Bible doesn't hide with in it the idea the snake was the good guy.
Especially not when you realize Adam was the Snake and the Snake is in you.

So Scholem only presented the similarities and tried to make the claim there is this Jewish Gnosticism out there.

No, it's just butthurt pagans trying to cope with Judaism ruining their faith in the pagan pantheons, so they hybridized Judaism with paganism with G-d being the bad character... Kinda their way of easing their butthurt.

Purchased a book once of Scholem once, forgot the title, read few chapters and never opened it again.

It is the mumblings of ivory tower academics thinking they understand Judaism while trying to get respect from their peers, it is truly a huge circle jerk I am telling you.

Also, did you notice how they fucked up when they decided the heavens are feminine Nut and the earth is masculine Geb?
Hahahahahaha...
I tell you, this is the pin the pops the Egyptian bubble.

Snob academics are in love with Egypt because of its grandeur and beauty, they judge the book by its cover.

And this is occult in a nutshell, they love putting their faith on beauty mystery phantoms grandeur. Why do so many people join the mystery schools? Do you think the costumes have something to do with it? The statues in the temples and lodges? all the colors and the vibe of mystery?

Egypt, after all, was a sick depraved system built on the back of slaves by a bunch of slaver occultist charlatans... But the mystery schools are trying to make you believe Egypt has truth in it

I still don't get what you are trying to say with your rant about Yesod.
What is it that I am hiding?
What is it regarding what I have explained thus far that you disagree with? (I don't mean my ideas about scholem/gnosticism/jesus, but my elucidation of the Biblical narrative.)

Saturneus
01-16-2020, 12:58 AM
Or maybe Jews just arnt that sexy ;) you can't win em all!

So.... the meaning of life, your saying, is to work six days, so that we can have a vacation day once a week and have sex....??

Don't get me wrong, I am loving listening to your kabalistic interpretation of the bible... but surely there is a bit more to it then just spilling the seed in the dark vs spilling the seed on the ground.

Isn't the whole idea, to not spill the seed AT ALL and to 'impregnate' the inner world with this 'light and become en l tightened?

I'm not sure the whole task is just had by sleeping with your wife. If that were the case is be a God because I fuck her almost every day. No no no..... the fruit of the tree is not the seed. The seed is inside the fruit. The seed is the sperm and the fruit is the orgasm. And we do not eat the fruit because this causes us to drop the seed. The tree in the centre of the garden is the nervous system, and the fruit is the orgasm. I'm certain of it. This is why all forms of white Tantra teach against the spilling of the seed, and also why the evil powers that be, promote a billion dollar porn industry which is completely unprofitable, just to get the "money shot" which is educating the masses to spill their seed. Because.they are trying to spread the consciousness virus faster and faster, hoping to annihilate humanity before the stone is released to the world and society reaches the messianic age.

Question is, how the fuck do we make the stone? And then you get all these dickhead who think they can/have made it, and think it's suppose to be a secret, not realising that the whole fucking idea is for the world to receive the stone in order to dis-empower our overlords and free us from this disease that riddles our consciousness.

We truly live in a world of our own, and each one of us convinces himself that we are right in our self-righteous justification, which is (usually) just the most convenient way we can look at the world based on what we BELIEVE to be right and wrong, but, as we can see, even eve, wanted that cock so bad she didnt care what G-d had to say on the matter, and she rode that pony all the way to hell.

LoL.

Mmmm the purpose?
G-d created us as his avatars (body is a temple that houses a spark of G-d's Light) so he could enjoy his paradise through us.

We ruined it, so our purpose is to work really hard, to deny ourselves, even though it hurts, because we need to rectify the earth and restore it to its Edenic state.

After we do that... We can also take a rest as G-d had.

Yes, it is very similar to the pagans idea of Saturnalia, free love and the slave becomes a king.
But they did it in the wrong time and place (more on that in the egoless thread in sub:mind matters), we haven't yet reached Sabbath.

Sabbath is when we reach that state of awareness (egoless thread) as a collective, it is the stone, which can only be attained collectively, so we are responsible enough and strong enough to only eat the fruit of orgasm with our wives.
Then we may engage in saturnalia, but not now.

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 01:00 AM
The question I do have for God/Moses is this: Why.all the riddles? Why not just write out a guide that actually made.some fucking sense instead of forcing it so that only Jews, and extremely intelligent academics such as myself would ever understand this stuff?

I mean, what non-new, non-ancient treasure h7nting fanatic is ever going to decode this stuff??

And if that's the case then WHY doesn't HE want everyone to know about this stuff? Especially since He obviously doesn't like the sinful behavior, would t s more clear and concise book have done wonders in preventing the virus from spreading so fast?

Saturneus
01-16-2020, 01:01 AM
Now we know why Saturn in the eyes of the pagans, turned from a benevolent king to Kronos who eats his children.
He turned into a wanker.
He passes his children through the fires of moloch.
His hands are defiled with clean blood.

Saturneus
01-16-2020, 01:05 AM
The question I do have for God/Moses is this: Why.all the riddles? Why not just write out a guide that actually made.some fucking sense instead of forcing it so that only Jews, and extremely intelligent academics such as myself would ever understand this stuff?

I mean, what non-new, non-ancient treasure h7nting fanatic is ever going to decode this stuff??

And if that's the case then WHY doesn't HE want everyone to know about this stuff? Especially since He obviously doesn't like the sinful behavior, would t s more clear and concise book have done wonders in preventing the virus from spreading so fast?

Knowing this knowledge intellectually isn't going to change anyone, and definitely not going to make one develop the consciousness needed for Eden.

It must be understood emotionally, through the heart.
How often do you know you should behave a certain manner but your heart just goes "fuck this shit" (excuse my language) and takes over?

Israel was chosen by G-d so Israel would arouse a certain dynamic in history by it's interaction with the Nations. It is that dynamic that the world goes through, that shapes and molds humanity's collective psyche consciousness and prepares it for Eden, and it does this while maintaining free choice.
No other method could be used if free choice is to be maintained.

vigilance
01-16-2020, 01:20 AM
So Scholem only presented the similarities and tried to make the claim there is this Jewish Gnosticism out there. Purchased a book once of Scholem once, forgot the title, read few chapters and never opened it again.

I was going to say that I know you aren't actually familiar with his work and are talking out your ass about things you know nothing about, but there you have it. You already admitted it.

You know I saw some reply about Egyptology and you had some pretty wacked out ideas about that too, and what is actually taught nowadays. Some "broad strokes" of Egyptology, specifically the "pre-history" or "legendary" times are still based on some mythological Kings lists, but a lot of the historic era is well established and cross referenced with other records, events recorded by other cultures, and things like that.

You claim to know when Moses existed, and the only semi-reliable method of that is to connect him to a specific Pharoah, which is based on modern Egyptology. There's still a lot to be reassessed in terms of newer information that has come to light since the "orthodoxy" was established, but it is not nearly as bad as you wish people would believe, with your dismissive comments.

Even the whole "slavery" story has been somewhat debunked, at least in terms of the building of the pyramids. I'm not sure which culture didn't have slavery as a significant contribution to the economy.

At the same time as dismissing all of mainstream egyptology because of your misunderstanding of how much of it continues to hinge on these legendary king lists, you promote the "perfectness" of the Torah. I guess you believe that those ancient ancestors literally lived for centuries?
Anyhoo, have fun connecting some concept of the ultimate truth or reality to your compulsion to wank. Or your compulsion to fight the urge to wank. Or whatever.

Saturneus
01-16-2020, 01:33 AM
I was going to say that I know you aren't actually familiar with his work and are talking out your ass about things you know nothing about, but there you have it. You already admitted it.

You know I saw some reply about Egyptology and you had some pretty wacked out ideas about that too, and what is actually taught nowadays. Some "broad strokes" of Egyptology, specifically the "pre-history" or "legendary" times are still based on some mythological Kings lists, but a lot of the historic era is well established and cross referenced with other records, events recorded by other cultures, and things like that.

You claim to know when Moses existed, and the only semi-reliable method of that is to connect him to a specific Pharoah, which is based on modern Egyptology. There's still a lot to be reassessed in terms of newer information that has come to light since the "orthodoxy" was established, but it is not nearly as bad as you wish people would believe, with your dismissive comments.

Even the whole "slavery" story has been somewhat debunked, at least in terms of the building of the pyramids. I'm not sure which culture didn't have slavery as a significant contribution to the economy.

At the same time as dismissing all of mainstream egyptology because of your misunderstanding of how much of it continues to hinge on these legendary king lists, you promote the "perfectness" of the Torah. I guess you believe that those ancient ancestors literally lived for centuries?
Anyhoo, have fun connecting some concept of the ultimate truth or reality to your compulsion to wank. Or your compulsion to fight the urge to wank. Or whatever.

I claim to know when Moses lived by linking him to an Egyptian Pharoah?

I know when he lived because we use the method of "Adam begat Seth when he was x years old, Seth begat Enosh when he was Y years old.... Jacob spent 7 years at Laban's in Haran .... Amram was Z years old when Moses was born..." And we follow this line of calculation all the way till the present day.

I know the name of the Pharoah of the Exodus because the Talmud says that Pharoah reigned for like 90 years (something like that) and his successor reigned for 1 year (the year of the plagues) and then Egypt fell.

There are only two Pharaohs that match that, Pepi II and his successor Merenre II.
Which (by pure coincidence... not) coincides with the fall of the old kingdom and the Ipuwer Papyrus.
But that was because of economic problems right? social problems right?

LoL, they are forced to come up with these cop-outs so they wouldn't have to admit the reality of the Exodus.

Wanna hear about a really nice cop-out?
The problems in Egyptian chronology are because the early Pharaohs are mythological... HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No, the problem isn't just with the length, but with the fact, it's contradictory throughout almost all dynasties.

They still haven't figured out that there was never a true unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under one Pharoah.
There were almost always 2 pharaohs.
They are tracking 2 lines yet treating them as 1 line.

No the idea of Slavery isn't debunked at all.

Shall I link you the wall paintings of their Nubian slaves?

Saturneus
01-16-2020, 01:37 AM
I think I get it now.
You agree my literal interpretation of Yesod is valid.

But you don't like it, you want Yesod in it's higher aspects.

Sorry, but I need literal Yesod to explain the Garden of Eden narrative because it is what it is, and if you don't like it, maybe you are the one with a Yesod problem, not me.

vigilance
01-16-2020, 01:59 AM
I claim to know when Moses lived by linking him to an Egyptian Pharoah?

I know when he lived because we use the method of "Adam begat Seth when he was x years old, Seth begat Enosh when he was Y years old.... Jacob spent 7 years at Laban's in Haran .... Amram was Z years old when Moses was born..." And we follow this line of calculation all the way till the present day.

I know the name of the Pharoah of the Exodus because the Talmud says that Pharoah reigned for like 90 years (something like that) and his successor reigned for 1 year (the year of the plagues) and then Egypt fell.

There are only two Pharaohs that match that, Pepi II and his successor Merenre II.
Which (by pure coincidence... not) coincides with the fall of the old kingdom and the Ipuwer Papyrus.
But that was because of economic problems right? social problems right?

LoL, they are forced to come up with these cop-outs so they wouldn't have to admit the reality of the Exodus.

Wanna hear about a really nice cop-out?
The problems in Egyptian chronology are because the early Pharaohs are mythological... HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No, the problem isn't just with the length, but with the fact, it's contradictory throughout almost all dynasties.

They still haven't figured out that there was never a true unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under one Pharoah.
There were almost always 2 pharaohs.
They are tracking 2 lines yet treating them as 1 line.

No the idea of Slavery isn't debunked at all.

Shall I link you the wall paintings of their Nubian slaves?

So your ideas are based on the chronology of the Bible. Methuselah lived 969 years? And this brings you to the idea that Moses is a product of the Old Kingdom?

I didn't say slavery was debunked - i said the idea that "slaves" built the pyramids by forced labour as been largely debunked, and the current theories suggest that it was a seasonal work force. I said that slavery was a significant economic factor in most of these cultures. Shall I quote some rules about slavery from the bible?

You operate by your own little alt-facts, and deny everything else.

It's tiresome debating a phallus-obsessed lunatic.

Saturneus
01-16-2020, 02:07 AM
So your ideas are based on the chronology of the Bible. Methuselah lived 969 years? And this brings you to the idea that Moses is a product of the Old Kingdom?

I didn't say slavery was debunked - i said the idea that "slaves" built the pyramids by forced labour as been largely debunked, and the current theories suggest that it was a seasonal work force. I said that slavery was a significant economic factor in most of these cultures. Shall I quote some rules about slavery from the bible?

You operate by your own little alt-facts, and deny everything else.

It's tiresome debating a phallus-obsessed lunatic.

I never claimed Slaves built the pyramids.
I claimed Egypt was built on the back of slaves and lo and behold you agree.
So I don't get it... What seems to be the problem?

Yes, I use that system of calculating the Biblical chronology to know how many years have passed since the Exodus to the present day.
The Talmud then tells me about Pepi II and his successor.
They coincide with the fall of the old kingdom by an Exodus like event according to the Ipuwer papyrus.

So... If the Egyptologists themselves admit Egyptian chronology is a pile of unreliable dog shit.

I am left with the conclusion that the Old Kingdom fell due to the Exodus some 3339 years ago according to Biblical chronology which is to be trusted.

This is like the 3rd time I am explaining this to you.

Would there be a 4th after you pretend not to understand what clearly you do understand?

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 03:17 AM
And if you add (edit: I mean calculate the incremental steps of Adam gave birth at Xyear able had a child when he was... ect), all the ages of the biblical characters (Which I did over a 9 day fast many years ago) you happen to get precisely the year of the current Jewish calender... (some 5780 or so I can't remember what year it is right now) which leave us a maximum of 220 years until the true Sabbath. Man shall work 6000 years, and during the the final millennia, we rest under the reign of Christ. We know from revelations that Christ rules 1000 years

All fits very nicely. Good job God. I too am a bit upset that I can't just wank on the ground, but hey, no biggie. Just do me a favour and don't let anyone hurt my kids, and while the Jews are busy taking over the world, could you please send one to me that will let me join them. Cheers for that. Hope all is well in the infinite light, yours truly, a meaningless avatar xxxooo

Ps: could I have the stone please. I'll take good care of it.

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 03:32 AM
All this suffering... And just because Adam blew his load too soon..... it's a common problem ya know.. a lot of guys destroy the earth for 6000years aswell. This is probably why the Jews started circumcision. Because they were looking for ways not to cum as fast. It all makes sense. See that's where God fucked up. He should have made eve ugly, then we wouldn't have had a problem.

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 03:58 AM
Nah. I've decided.... I don't buy it.

So God was lonely.

And on the first thought, He thought 'I'm going to make a body

And then he thought, I'm going to make a female, that's curvier. She will look nice.

I'm going to make it, so that she has this nice little hole, that's a bit slippery. And when I stick myself in it, she makes noise.

Yep. That's what I'm going to do, with my omnipotence, I'm going to make a virtual reality sex playground. Bit I want to have sex outside, with lots of nice plants and animals around. I'm going to make my body bigger and tougher then the female body, so she can't get away.

In fact I'm going to turn it I to a little game for myself, if I accidently come, while avataring in the 3rd to mention, the whole world is going to be fucked for 6000, right up until elixirmixer finds the stone.

Yep, and if I cum. Then the woman will have a really painful baby. And and and! Bleed once a month from the warm spot I made, and go completely neurotic.

Yes!!! This will show those angels I know what I'm doing!! What an idea!!

And on the 7th day, He had His vacation ;)

Saturneus
01-16-2020, 04:01 AM
All this suffering... And just because Adam blew his load too soon..... it's a common problem ya know.. a lot of guys destroy the earth for 6000years aswell. This is probably why the Jews started circumcision. Because they were looking for ways not to cum as fast. It all makes sense. See that's where God fucked up. He should have made eve ugly, then we wouldn't have had a problem.

Will explain the continuation of Adam's woes tomorrow or some other time.

Detached myself from real life for too long.

Saturneus
01-16-2020, 04:08 AM
6000 years is the final date.

We could have rectified the world in the past so many times.

We keep missing the right exit.

If only Adam didn't eat.
If only Cain and Able got along.
If only Noah tried to make his generation repent instead of just building an ark for himself.
If only Babylon listened to Abraham
If only the Israelites didn't make the golden calf.
If only the Babylonians hadn't castrated Daniel.
and the list goes on and on and on.

So many chances to get off this ride, but we never learn.

Final exist is Gog and Magog.
It stops there whether we want it or not.

Florius Frammel
01-16-2020, 05:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

Andro
01-16-2020, 10:53 AM
Israel was chosen by G-d so Israel would arouse a certain dynamic in history by it's interaction with the Nations.
That's a decoy. Various such self-proclaimed "chosen" peoples/groups/individuals are just that: decoys. To divert attention from the actual (and hidden) forces of refinement & rectification (or enslavement & destruction, this can happen too). But such groups/peoples/individuals must really believe with all their hearts that they are truly "chosen" by god/destiny/etc, otherwise it wouldn't appear genuine and it wouldn't work. And they do have an important part to play, it's just not what they think it is. Like in the Matrix trilogy, Neo was never "the one". But he was cunningly manipulated all the way to the end. The true anomaly was always Smith, so all the Matrix programs manipulated Neo to engage Smith, so the whole thing could be ultimately rebooted. What happened in the end of the Matrix trilogy was quite the opposite of Liberation, but the techniques are the same, nevertheless. So we're terribly sorry Jesus, but you are neither the "messiah" nor "god's only begotten son". And sorry, Jewish people, you are NOT "god's chosen people". But for the whole thing to work, you absolutely have to keep believing you are.

No other method could be used if free choice is to be maintained.
There are other ways, without "legally" bypassing the sense of free will. The exact methods that are used to enslave the human mind can also be used to free it. No matter if it's an evil vampire, jesus himself or Liberation delivered by post to one's doorstep, one HAS to invite/accept/let them in. One of the more efficient ways to gain access to the human mind is by means of manufactured consent. It's ALL mind-fuck, but in can be equally used to both enslave and liberate.

Or maybe Jews just arnt that sexy
Then you've never vacationed in Tel Aviv, especially during summertime by the beach :p

I fuck her almost every day.So I take it you're fully back together?

Question is, how the fuck do we make the stone? And then you get all these dickhead who think they can/have made it, and think it's suppose to be a secret, not realising that the whole fucking idea is for the world to receive the stone in order to dis-empower our overlords and free us from this disease that riddles our consciousness.The "stone" will find you (and everyone else) in the least expected ways & forms. And you will be the one who will have unsuspectingly "invited" it in. And you'll never know what it really is until it's already "installed" and you've already click-signed "I have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions" :cool:

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 11:02 AM
So I take it you're fully back together?

The "stone" will find you (and everyone else) in the least expected ways & forms. And you will be the one who will have unsuspectingly "invited" it in. And you'll never know what it really is until it's already "installed" and you've already click-signed "I have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions" :cool:

Yes and;

I hope you're right.

Awani
01-16-2020, 11:16 AM
First, with what the OP says, there was no Snake in the Garden.

So there is no Serpent in the Torah?