PDA

View Full Version : who are I.

AL. KHEMY
04-11-2009, 04:30 AM
Who are I?. I know!!!!! and you want to. This sites banner keeps saying,
who are you? post an introduction! but after going round and round in circles, I cant find any link to anywhere that will let me tell you who I am.
I can find a link to REPLY to a post or thread, I can find boxes that say, you can post, or do this etc, but no links to allow acess to do these things?
I must be the dumbest web surfer in the world?
I like this site, but it dosen`t seem to like me. others seem to be able to put posts into their favoured group types, but not me, dear god i am sad!
and allmost ready to say quits, depart into my own shell and pull the lid on this site, it seems to be so un-enterable for SOME of those that are inclined to attempt to try. absolutely FRUSTRATING.

yours sincerely, AL. KHEMY, CRITICAL, OR COLIN.

P.S. God knows where this epistle will end up being posted to? possibly the toilet wall ?.
PP.S. Guess what? I just went to preview this post? and it said--your not logged in!
yet at the top of the post draft it says, Welcome Al. Khemy. and that AL. KHEMY IS LOGGED IN!!!!
IT SAID THE SAME THING WHEN i CLICKED THE POST BUTTON.Then right at the bottom of the page, (after you`ve pushed all the relevant buttons) it says:::
The administrator may have requied you to log in (again) before you can post a message.
(Sorry, DEV ) no offences meant. But Thank god that our road signs say STOP before the corner, as we`d all be in a hell of a situation if they said STOP, AFTER the corner.

Aleilius
04-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Haha, funny post. I went ahead and moved your post into your own thread.

I will see if there's a problem with your account. You seem to be describing an error or some other issue. Let me check.

BTW, welcome to Alchemy Forums!

AL. KHEMY
04-11-2009, 05:02 AM
Hi, ALEIUS,
You moved that post? from where if i may ask? shorley NOT the toilet wall, i`m not that lucky!!
You must be able to move unyeiding mountain, because I cant.
Hey, do you know what happens when an irresitable force meets an un-movable object?
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
THEY STOP.
regards... Colin.

AL. KHEMY
04-11-2009, 05:31 AM
This is not a post, it cant be!! as i clicked on a reply button!!!
Reply to what i may ask! I thought i was replying to Somebodys "Post".

Did you read that last word? Didn`t it say POST? maybe not, cause it was actually a REPLY. Thats right it was supposed to be a reply to a post, but it turned out that it was a post to a reply,or was it a reply to a reply, or a posted post that replied to itself? or maybe it replied to the post that posted the reply to its own post that it had to reply to by post.

This could carry on for hours, but iv`e had my bit of fun.

Happy cheek jowls :) Colin.

AL. KHEMY
04-11-2009, 05:44 AM
Ive` just stumbled upon a page citation that read:

LOG OUT, AL. KHEMY.

Somebody up there must have it in for me, Help/Help/Help.

So I better oblige and scratch gravel, or get my a into g.

bye, baby, bye. (look at this, i`m actually ga ga language certified), L O L
Yup, L O L . :) :)

Cheers, your obliging Idiot. (Guess)

Awani
04-11-2009, 09:33 AM
Why all this Mumbo Jumbo?

:cool:

Dizardos
04-11-2009, 01:29 PM
The world relies on a true alchemist, but a true alchemist never relies on the world. A true alchemist cannot be a burden to society under any circumstance. That said the very fact that 'Mr. Nigeria' requires thousand New Zealand dollars (equivalent to 580 USD) to 'complete the Great Work' proves that he is no alchemist at all. Our 'Adam von Bodenstein' lacks the willpower to come up with 580 USD in a wealthy country. A small price for such a great reward. What is more likely is that he has dissolved until his wealth was gone and burned until the thick smoke got the best of his health. Now more funding is needed to continue the failed enterprises. I am sure that 'our Adam' possesses the power to transmute and would highly recommend him to those who wish to see their gold and silver turned into common, worthless metals.

His words change the fair Prince into a toad until the end of time with no cure.

Aleilius
04-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Hi Dizardos, another top notch reply! I removed his post & edited your post to remove any mention of his site. He has been issued an infraction for violating our commercialization rules.

He's walking on thin water for sure, and all I need to do is hit the "Ban" button.

Dizardos
04-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Hi Aleilius,

Al.Khemy inquired on the 6th of April at the Alchemystica Yahoo Forum about this website and got a similar response from the members of that forum. It could indeed be that it is an indirect advertisement, but it could also be that Al.Khemy hopes that someone else will buy it and report back about the results. Either way the website is gone now and I expect it to stay away. It is not for me to judge what the precise reasons were. New disciples to the Art often esteem matters of a sophisticated, expensive nature more than that the simple which comes at low price, but what is alchemy than a transformation of the simplistic into a more advanced form?

Nothing is worth more than the words of the Adepts themselves so I would recommend you to lay hold upon them, Al.Khemy, if you wish to progress in this Art. The true preparation cannot be bought. A helping hand might be offered to those who have earned it, but most of it will have to be done by oneself.

PS: A similar alchemical recipe has been offered in the past and despite recommendations to do otherwise a friend of a member of the Alchemy Illuminated Forum bought the recipe for two hundred US Dollars. It was an 'ORMUS recipe' involving the manipulation of sea salt that was worth nothing in every contexts.

Play_Dough
04-12-2009, 01:57 AM
Re: commercialization, etc.

If there were ever a most marvelous 'set' of notorious rogues it is we, 'The Alchemists'.
- Astronomers trick the government into giving them funding because 'stuff coming from outer space may kill us'! (rogues!)
- Tech sector - "Oh Yeah, you will get 97 hours of battery life with our new model laptops". (rogues!)
- T.V. Evangelists - rogues!
- Bankers - (self evident) rogues!
etc., etc., etc..... lawyers ("Doesn't you neck hurt from when you slipped"?), ... doctors (we need to take out your appendix $$$), Isaac Newton did astrological readings for $ while he was studying alchemy ("Oh yes, your future is financially bright, come back soon and please make a donation before you leave"). :-)

We alchemists were the first rogues and first currency ('gold' coins) counterfeiters (See, Pope John XXII (22nd) and his decree of condemnation of alchemy. What a hoot!).

We alchemists have spawned 1,000 generations of rogues!
Let's not lose our heritage!!!! :-) Mercury, as Hermes, is the emblem for the magus, the wise counsellor, divine messenger – and prince of thieves!

The Emerald Tablet's only advice, pertaining to ethics, is to be free of deceit (i.e., "Tis true without lying, certain most true".... ). It's a veiled reference ("Tis true... etc.) to alchemical ethics but we eventually 'get it' (decode the veiled reference to ethics) and, as a result, we embrace honesty.

Getting 'fleeced' is a great teacher! :-) How else are we to learn to 'steal fire' from the Gods?

There is no Saint Alchemy. The one truly accurate litmus test for honesty is 'reputation'.

Aleilius
04-12-2009, 02:17 AM
Quite true Play_Dough! Many of these types also lost their heads because of their schemes. I don't particularly consider these types to be alchemists though. They are more worthy of the title of "puffer."

I have no problem if these particular commercial types wish to sell their 'knowledge' & what not, but none of this will take place on this forum. Everything you read at Alchemy Forums comes at no charge to the viewer, and it will stay this way too! We must remain free of commercialized influences at all costs.

Getting fleeced will not happen while I'm moderator of AF. Please go spend your money on lab equipment + supplies, and learn the art via experimentation (the way it was meant to be). This will be much better than buying some get rich quick scheme from a questionable source. :)

AL. KHEMY
04-12-2009, 02:43 AM
My humble appologys Aleilius,
Cardinal sin committed by me ? It was, and it wasn`t intentional.
It wasn`t done to promote my book as such,(that takes care of itself) as its really aimed towards the scientific/physics communitys.
The sequence of events that led to me putting it on your site was that I came across a reference that said to post your site here if it contained alchemical informations, which it does. ( I gather that you have viewed my homemade site for your self, I really hope that you did find parts, or maybe lots of interest within it :)
As I couldn`t find anywhere to post the site into where you indicated it should ? be, I posted it into my thread ? hoping that you would move it to where i really thought you`d indicated it should go.
It appears I was wrong to even attempt to comply by what I thought was the correct thing to do, and you must be aware of the fact that I dont really know much about finding my way around internet sites (yet)
Iv`e blundered around yours, and somehow have even recorded those blundering steps so that others wold realize the trouble I was having finding how to find my way.

That aside, The site was posted because i thought that the group might enjoy ? reading it, as it does contain informations that they might not have thought of as having relevance in alchemistical reasons of why the old fellars wrote as they did. (EX: Dragons and Serpents) and they may never have seen the apothocarys descrition of dragon and serpent) I bet that you even found that interesting ?
So why not let them see the site and make up their own minds ? give them something to talk about anyway, and could even raise interest in your own site as your guest clientele come across it.
Just a thought anyway. Maybe I could somehow send you a copy "WITHOUT" the commercial parts, and you could benefit from having it aboard??
Once again, sorry for stepping on your toes.
sincerely, Colin. :) :) :)

Dizardos
04-12-2009, 04:52 AM
Not long after Aleilius' post, John and Patrice from the Alchemystica Forum also exposed your website for what it is, Al.Khemy. I noticed the reference to Alchemy Forums at the bottom of your website. That is probably also the only reason why you are here. To build credibility for your enterprise. Apparently you know little about the internet based upon your maneuverability at this forum and yet you have a flashy website written in a style that is as day and night compared to your usual self. For all we know you have read two alchemy books and decided to make a business out of it and even paid someone else to make the website (and if you did not do that you would now have enough money to complete your own 'Great Work').

Your personality is too transparent at your website. You keep talking about gold as if it is so important, while hardly mentioning that which makes the Stone the King of Kings: Life.

I suppose chances are likely that you have visited a 'certain website' (with pictures) and now assume you know what it takes. Considering that you have not completed the Magnum Opus it might be better for you to focus on acquiring the knowledge necessary instead of selling a twisted form of it. The problem is that with the mentality you have displayed those who know more than you are unwilling to talk to you. Take your website down and they might talk.

This forum is different from others. It has something that is very rare: a critical mass.

That was all I had to say. You can be assured that I will leave you alone in the future.

Aleilius
04-12-2009, 05:26 AM
AL. KHEMY: I have no problems with you being here if you wish to follow our rules. I am highly skeptical of what knowledge you claim to possess. If you do indeed possess the secrets of the Stone then selling such a book would be of no use to you! This just adds against your credibility. After all, why would you need to sell a book for an exorbitant amount of money when you can easily transmute base metals into the most perfect gold!

Dizardos: I navigated to Alchemystica and read the posts in question. I must say John & Patrice really summed up the matter quite well! I am fond of those over at Alchemystica. :)

Awani
04-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Please post a link to this group you all speak of? It's too hot to google today...

kerkring
04-12-2009, 09:27 AM
Please post a link to this group you all speak of? It's too hot to google today...

I think it is this one:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Alchemystica/

AL. KHEMY
04-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Hi group alchemists ?
TO Aleilius, Thanks for the reprieve :) I will be a good member :) :)
But some of the comments are ! becoming a bit argumentative :)
If thats the way they feel, then thats their perogative :)
To answer your ?

"If you do indeed possess the secrets of the Stone then selling such a book would be of no use to you ! This just adds against your credibility. After all, why would you need to sell a book for an exorbitant amount of money when you can easily transmute base metals into the most perfect gold!"

The price is set to keep out those huffer/puffer quasi, pseudo, so called make believe minims of this serious subject, who have read a few grand sounding quotes of the philosopers language text phrases that abound in their books and papers. Having learned these eloquences, they then belive that their the smartest sods around regarding the art, and use every opportunity to impress others who may not be so knowledgable in the field, by using the mimiced terminologys which they have ROTE learned. To them I say, go and buy dozens of cheap books, because unless your prepared to burn the candle at both ends, night after night and read,read. read, and then continue to read them, you ain`t going to learn anything that will be of assistance to you in your quest, and thats the simple plain truth.
I wont waste my time replying to those(mentioned above) that reside within your forum, except to say, re-read their posts, take extra special note of the discrepancys within their tainted words, E.X : K.B. says in one breath that gold is not what hes after, then gives a recipe for making gold
using a pipe (this was just to impress the rest you as to how clever he was, (or wasn`t), then says that he would like to be able to make gold! ?
Now thats real double dipping.
To K.B.
To call me a liar, you have to have PROOF, the only way that you can get that proof, is to put your money where your mouth is, like other persons are quite willing to do so by placing an order.And if you read my site properly, (which you did anyway) you still may not get a copy,as I prejudge people by the words from their mouth or text, and buddy I certainly can read you!!!!!!

The above is recorded without prejudice.
Colin.
P.S. Kind regards to the genuine searchers.
PP.S. DIZARDOS, Your NEXT.

horticult
04-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Much Ado about Nothing

Dizardos
04-12-2009, 01:39 PM
I am fond of those over at Alchemystica. :)

John has an amazing library. Just when it appears that nobody has a rare work, he will most likely have it anyway.

Awani
04-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Spamming and preaching are things that will not be allowed, as Aleilius has already pointed out.

I wont waste my time replying to those(mentioned above) that reside within your forum...
I don't know who you are speaking to when you say YOUR forum, because this is OUR forum!

PP.S. DIZARDOS, Your NEXT.
I am sorry, but you won't be able to do so...

User banned!

Awani
04-12-2009, 03:46 PM
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Alchemystica/

Ok, it is a Yahoo group... is it worth to getting an account to be able to join this group?

Dizardos
04-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Ok, it is a Yahoo group... is it worth to getting an account to be able to join this group?

Alchemystica is both practical and spiritual in nature. I suppose that the posts of Steve Kalec (who also moderates that forum) could possibly have value to you, since a fair number of his posts are of a spiritual nature and have a flair of elegance that many appear to appreciate.

Play_Dough
04-13-2009, 12:40 AM
edited....

Quite true Play_Dough! Many of these types also lost their heads because of their schemes. I don't particularly consider these types to be alchemists though. They are more worthy of the title of "puffer."

I have no problem if these particular commercial types wish to sell their 'knowledge' & what not, but none of this will take place on this forum. Everything you read at Alchemy Forums comes at no charge to the viewer, and it will stay this way too! We must remain free of commercialized influences at all costs.

Getting fleeced will not happen while I'm moderator of AF. Please go spend your money on lab equipment + supplies, and learn the art via experimentation (the way it was meant to be). This will be much better than buying some get rich quick scheme from a questionable source. :)

I agree wholeheartedly, Aleilius!

It reminds me of a dream wherein I was having lunch with God.

During lunch I asked God, "God, (He let's me call Him by His first name) God, why do people charge money for stuff when you give stuff away all of the time"?

God looked at me as He moved the waitress from His lap (to the seat next to Him) and said, "Yes, Play_Dough, I do give everything, 'for free', to all who ask but I make it up by charging exorbitant fees for shipping and handling".

He and the waitress then disappeared and I was stuck paying the check.

God had a Greek Salad, two glasses of champagne (Clicquot ’96), fresh-baked French bread with fresh Mozzarella, a large piece of chocolate-decadence cream-cheese cake and then took the waitress with Him when He left.

I had a hot dog and a coke and was left with the bill.

As I was awakening from my dream, (I was half in this world and half in the dream world), God, with the waitress, appeared at the foot of my bed and the waitress was smiling brilliantly and laughing into God's left arm which she was gently clutching.
God looked at me and said, "Play_Dough, can I borrow $300"?

Now startled, I awakened fully with a jolt.

"My God", I said, "What testament are you from? (continuing) Neither the Old nor New Testament has a God who eats cheese-cake and abducts waitresses! What kind of God are you"?
The faintest of voices then whispered in my ear and said, "Play_Dough, I may be the God of both testaments but, more importantly, I am and have always been an alchemist"!

Now fully awake I found a copy of The Emerald Tablet on my pillow, with a note.

The note read:
The Emerald Tablet - no charge
Shipping and handling - $300.00
Thank You (but only after remittance),
God / The Alchemist

So there, it's a true story, I swear, yes I swear that it is true...... in fact..... ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Aleilius
04-13-2009, 12:46 AM
Hahaha, now that's a funny story.

"Yes, Play_Dough, I do give everything, 'for free', to all who ask but I make it up by charging exorbitant fees for shipping and handling".
Those S&H fees will get you! :D

Play_Dough
04-15-2009, 12:01 AM
Whew!

Very Best Regards,

Play_Dough

http://imageuploads.net/ims/pic.php?u=32803xZHKX&i=167533

Salazius
04-15-2009, 07:29 AM
:D Very funny lol !