PDA

View Full Version : Further Kabalistic Teachings (from a non-jewish non-fanatical)

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 10:01 PM
So.. if the esoteric understanding of the genesis progress is considered the first Kabalistic secret of the Torah. (One which personally has not yet been revealed to me but that I know is there)

And if the understanding that the tree of life I the centre of the garden of Eden is indeed referring to the nervous system of a man, and that the eatting of the fruit is the indulgence of orgasm, which, resulting, is the root of all evil, causing the consciousness of man to seek based things in this material realm, discharging the spiritual light given to them through the cosmos and spewing out this evil of which we see cultivated across the nation's...

Then the THIRD secret of the teachings of Kabalah is shared in the story of Cain and Abel.

Now Cain and Abel were the first two Sons of Adam and eve and they had chores to do. One was a tiller of the ground and one was a herdsman, or Shepard.

Let's get some quotes happening so EM can pretend to be an organized and capable human being.

GENESIS 4: 2
And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

So the lads brought some sacrificial offerings before God (here-in lies the key)

Abel was seen to do well, while Cain was not blessed of God because he sacrifices basically wasn't worth a squat.

Why? Why was Abels Lamb considered to be acceptable and Cains veggies were not?

You see, back in the day, they would sacrifice things by basically killing it and burning it. Saying to the heavens, we do t need this, we would prefer your heavenly blessings rather than to endulge.

When Abel sacrifices the meat, and Cain sacrifices the veggies. God accepts the meat sacrifice, to explain and teach to us that if we are to make the "sacrifice" of not eatting meat, we will be blessed. As opposed to giving up our veggies, there would be no blessing for not eatting your daily greens.

You see, these are teachings that mainly reflect how we are to use our bodies, and engage in the environment around us. The teaching is not saying 'Become a full blown vegetarian what it's saying, is that it is appropriate, when you desire to come closer to God, to give up meat. I like the general rule that meat should be eaten in winter when in-season vegetables are in higher demand. And to forego meat the rest of the year.

And that's it. Don't cum. Sacrifice meat from your diets. That is two BIG steps to gaining the blessings of the Jews. Really really.

Andro
01-16-2020, 10:04 PM
Cool opening, EM. And quite refreshing, I might add!

elixirmixer
01-16-2020, 10:29 PM
Andro, is there anywhere where I might learn a bit more about the Genesis evolution?

Andro
01-16-2020, 10:44 PM
Andro, is there anywhere where I might learn a bit more about the Genesis evolution?
This may be a decent site by Jewish Qabbalist researchers and publishers: Work Of The Chariot (http://www.workofthechariot.com/TextFiles/Trust.html)

vigilance
01-16-2020, 11:07 PM
This may be a decent site by Jewish Qabbalist researchers and publishers: Work Of The Chariot (http://www.workofthechariot.com/TextFiles/Trust.html)

This is "alright", it has some decent translations, but I wouldn't confuse it with the research of Jewish Kabbalists. The "Q" abbalah, at least in english, and in modern times, tends to point to the direction from which they are coming.

Yikes. I think a lot of this site is largely cribbed from Dion Fortune. so, the translations section is alright.

Andro
01-16-2020, 11:10 PM
This is "alright", it has some decent translations, but I wouldn't confuse it with the research of Jewish Kabbalists. The "Q" abbalah, at least in english, and in modern times, tends to point to the direction from which they are coming.
Cool. Maybe you can point ElixirMixer to a better source. I'm not that well versed in locating good online resources on this topic.

vigilance
01-16-2020, 11:16 PM
So.. if the esoteric understanding of the genesis progress is considered the first Kabalistic secret of the Torah. (One which personally has not yet been revealed to me but that I know is there)

And if the understanding that the tree of life I the centre of the garden of Eden is indeed referring to the nervous system of a man, and that the eatting of the fruit is the indulgence of orgasm, which, resulting, is the root of all evil, causing the consciousness of man to seek based things in this material realm, discharging the spiritual light given to them through the cosmos and spewing out this evil of which we see cultivated across the nation's...

Then the THIRD secret of the teachings of Kabalah is shared in the story of Cain and Abel.

Now Cain and Abel were the first two Sons of Adam and eve and they had chores to do. One was a tiller of the ground and one was a herdsman, or Shepard.

Let's get some quotes happening so EM can pretend to be an organized and capable human being.

GENESIS 4: 2

So the lads brought some sacrificial offerings before God (here-in lies the key)

Abel was seen to do well, while Cain was not blessed of God because he sacrifices basically wasn't worth a squat.

Why? Why was Abels Lamb considered to be acceptable and Cains veggies were not?

You see, back in the day, they would sacrifice things by basically killing it and burning it. Saying to the heavens, we do t need this, we would prefer your heavenly blessings rather than to endulge.

When Abel sacrifices the meat, and Cain sacrifices the veggies. God accepts the meat sacrifice, to explain and teach to us that if we are to make the "sacrifice" of not eatting meat, we will be blessed. As opposed to giving up our veggies, there would be no blessing for not eatting your daily greens.

You see, these are teachings that mainly reflect how we are to use our bodies, and engage in the environment around us. The teaching is not saying 'Become a full blown vegetarian what it's saying, is that it is appropriate, when you desire to come closer to God, to give up meat. I like the general rule that meat should be eaten in winter when in-season vegetables are in higher demand. And to forego meat the rest of the year.

And that's it. Don't cum. Sacrifice meat from your diets. That is two BIG steps to gaining the blessings of the Jews. Really really.

I'm not sure you know anything of what kabbalah teaches, and certainly not the secret teachings, which I guess someone just handed to you or you read on the internet???

I don't know anything about practical alchemy.. and I don't talk about it.

Seth-Ra
01-17-2020, 01:05 AM
Man, its been a wild ride this week for "kabbalah" studies. :D
*laughs in Cosmic Joke*
https://i.ibb.co/HBjFFjD/laugh-1.jpg

The nature of those animal sacrifices, from all that i've read and seen myself, goes far deeper than "abstain from meat in your diet" - and if anything leans more towards why All/One is an ouroboros - life eating life.
As for the don't cum thing, thats always seemed silly to me. Store it now and maybe a succubus in a few nights comes and steals it away. Or, you could just feed it to her yourself and be on good terms. :p
More to the point, I think the real goal is to utilize the energy. Some teach to store it and try to use it that way. In my younger years, I worked to capitalize on the actual burst, and got quite the kundalini awakening at one point - almost dangerously so. (infact it was a painful electrical arcing coursing up my back - i guess thats what they mean when they say "dont force it". Meh. 10/10, would do again if I felt I needed to.)
Its kinda like building a laser, and then not turning it on. I say turn the bitch on and see how far it goes. Wait, that can be taken wrong... lol oh well, fuck it. :p

I don't think I have to tell you the pitfalls of online and esoteric studies. Everything that is easy to find is watered down "lite" versions for the dabblers, thinking you can have the benefits without the work.

I could, I have a pretty serious library I've collected for 20 years, and people can vouch how open I am about sharing. But I am pretty certain it wouldn't make a difference.

This thread in a nutshell is the other problem with online. You can skip around to different parts and start talking about Metatron or pretending to do some exegesis on the Torah before you can even name the sefirot.

Tis true, the internet is as much a hindrance as it is a tool. Are there any particularly good/accurate books of study you'd recommend to go with the core literature (perhaps a few titles from your collection that you've personally found to be invaluable, and if you felt like it, an example of how/why)? :)
After some thing's I've experienced, It seemed like the best way to "frame it" was using what kabbalah knowledge I have, and thus its sparked a deeper interest for me personally, so as to better understand and improve on the "framing" of those things. Like learning to improve one's own language. ;)

~Seth-Ra

elixirmixer
01-17-2020, 01:20 AM
I know a lot of you are gonna be like "not him again"

....but Franz Bardon breaks Kaballah down very nicely in his book "Keys to the Kaballah"

I already knew about the vibratory nature of the letters, but what he really adds to the topic which i doubt any other author ever has, is to dynamize the letters to bring about their full effect. very interesting. It is this aspect of kaballah that really interest me the most... as Seth Ra was saying, its not so much about storing the energy (which is a fair point, it gets renewed quite readily anyway in our younger years) but the utilisation of it, and I believe that the dynamizing of these letters could be one of the very bestways to use that energy... this is just a 'belief' as the dynamizing of the elements is the part in initiation into hermetics that i really struggle with. Still, the goal is still on my list.

elixirmixer
01-17-2020, 01:23 AM
Also worth hunting down is a book called "The Melchezedic Method" Which teaches the activating of The Chariot, spoken of by Ezekiel. Great stuff. Difficult to achieve, but great.

Kiorionis
01-17-2020, 01:25 AM
I’m always down for reading/talking about Bardon’s. His work is marvelous.

The best part is that he approaches the Kabbalah from a universal perspective. No need for the dogmatism or fanaticism to connect with and work his Keys.

elixirmixer
01-17-2020, 01:34 AM
I agree, very much so. I feel his early death was one of the worlds greatest losses...

I found initiation into hermetics very useful during the recent time of ego-smashing that i was forced to endure. Elemental Magic was as far as I got, and even though i might not be a dynamo wizz, it still seemed to do the job. Should really be practicing more,but ive been full-time into year 12 maths revision getting ready for uni.

Did you ever attempt any of the practical keys of kaballah as outlines by bardon Kiorionis?

Kiorionis
01-17-2020, 01:50 AM
I did, but after a year of practice I only just scratched the surface.

From my perspective, the story of Cain and Able is about polarity, and the God in the story merely acts as the Separator.

elixirmixer
01-17-2020, 02:15 AM
Any positive results?

vigilance
01-17-2020, 02:55 AM
Tis true, the internet is as much a hindrance as it is a tool. Are there any particularly good/accurate books of study you'd recommend to go with the core literature (perhaps a few titles from your collection that you've personally found to be invaluable, and if you felt like it, an example of how/why)? :)

After some thing's I've experienced, It seemed like the best way to "frame it" was using what kabbalah knowledge I have, and thus its sparked a deeper interest for me personally, so as to better understand and improve on the "framing" of those things. Like learning to improve one's own language. ;)

I had started that list, but then realized I was answering a question that wasn't actually asked:

learn a bit more about the Genesis evolution

You can't really beat Gershom Scholem's Kabbalah for the basics - history, development, basic concepts. You could read that and compare it to.. Manly P Hall's "Qabbalah" section in Secret Teachings, or even Eliphas Levi's Kabbalah in The History of Magic.. and see there really is no comparison. :D and I say this even though I have a mancrush on Levi.

Moshe Idel, Eliot Wolfson. The Chabad people are pretty friendly and they have their "Tanya" lessons.

There's only so much to read ABOUT Kabbalah, and then its probably time to tackle actual Kabbalistic texts. Personally, I read very little commentary in the beginning and focused on trying to understand them myself before comparing notes.

I hope people are aware that anything older than a certain date is out of copyright and hsould be freely downloadable from somewhere. Archive.org is a good place.

This is probably the simplest way I have to give you some idea, just a first page.. there's merkaba lit there, hekalot lit there.. I have tons of hebrew books I can't read, and finally, I've been tapping into to some legit hebrew manuscripts containing the kind of diagrams I've read vague references to but have never been able to find.

https://i.imgur.com/TXn5dBu.png

If you want any of this from me you should probably be quick to fire me off an email, or just look me up on FB.

Kiorionis
01-17-2020, 03:20 AM
Any positive results?

Quite a lot, but I’d rather not talk about them publicly.

——————————

@Greg

Good to see Abulafia and Kaplan on your list, as those two are my favorites.

I especially enjoyed Kaplan’s Sefer Yetzirah: The Book of Creation. Gives the creative intellect a lot to work with alchemically.

For example :

In general, the word ruach indicates motion and communication. It is related to the words O-rach, meaning a path, and O-reach, meaning a guest. The spirit (ruach) of life in an animal is the power that causes it to move.

Normally, the air is invisible and undetectable. It is only when it moves that one can feel it as a wind or breath. Similarly, the spiritual continuum is undetectable, except when it moves. It is then experienced as spirit (ruach). Hence, ruach is the word for wind, breath, and spirit.

This is also describing the act of creation. The analogy would be the formation of a glass vessel.

pg. 69; breath of the living god.

elixirmixer
01-17-2020, 05:50 AM
Quite a lot, but I’d rather not talk about them publicly.

Yes I understand, was just looking for the yay or nay. Congrats on your development Kiorionis. Ill keep striving.

elixirmixer
01-17-2020, 08:41 AM
...And What's a good lesson without a practical experiment to measure it's worth?

So I had a wank.... actually.... 3 wanks..... for scientific purposes of course.

And then, I ate a meal of just pork. Krankeys and bacon.

I feel, irritable, frustrated, have no motivation at all. If i was still smokin weed, today would be one of those days where i just got stoned in the shed and didnt come out all day.

So... is there nothing to these lessons? Tomorrow will be the opposite. I won't wank. I won't meat. And I would bet ANY amount of money that I feel LOADS better than I do right now.

Kaballah. To receive. And what is it we are receiving? Energy. In it's many forms. Wisdom, health ect...

Kibric
01-17-2020, 06:36 PM
The Cain and Abel story skips some context.

Now Adam sought to give to Abel the twin sister of Cain, when she was old enough to be married, but Cain (Kabil, in Arabic) was dissatisfied.105 Adam said to the brothers, Cain and Abel, “Go, my sons, and sacrifice to the Lord; and he whose sacrifice is accepted, shall have the young girl. Take each of you offerings in your hand and go, sacrifice to the Lord, and he shall decide.”

Abel was a shepherd, and he took the fattest of the sheep, and bore it to the place of sacrifice; but Cain, who was a tiller of the soil, took a sheaf of corn, the poorest he could find, and placed it on the altar. Then fire descended from heaven and consumed the offering of Abel, so that not even the cinders remained; but the sheaf of Cain was left untouched.

Adam gave the maiden to Abel, and Cain was sore vexed.

One day, Abel was asleep on a mountain. Cain took a stone and crushed his head. Then he threw the corpse on his back, and carried it about, not knowing what to do with it; but he saw two crows fighting, and one killed the other;70 then the crow that survived dug a hole in the earth with his beak, and buried the dead bird. Cain said, “I have not the sense of this bird. I too will lay my brother in the ground.” And he did so.

S. Methodius the Younger refers to this tradition. He says: “Be it known that Adam and Eve when they left Paradise were virgins. But the third year after the expulsion from Eden, they had Cain, their first-born, and his sister Calmana; and after this, next year, they had Abel and his sister Deborah. But in the three hundredth year of Adam’s life, Cain slew his brother, and Adam and Eve wailed over him a hundred years.”112

Eutychius, Patriarch of Alexandria, says, “When Adam and Eve rebelled against God, He expelled them from Paradise at the ninth hour on Friday to a certain mountain in India, and He bade them produce children to increase and multiply upon the earth. Adam and Eve therefore became parents, first of a boy named Cain, and of a girl named Azrun, who were twins; then of another boy named Abel, and of a twin sister named Owain, or in Greek Laphura.

Legends of the Patriarchs and Prophets
And Other Old Testament Chatacters from Various Sources
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/48736/48736-h/48736-h.htm#VI

So Cain didn't want his sister to marry his brother. Adam refuses to solve the problem and lays the job off on God.
The fact that the heavenly fire was attracted to meat not corn, is exactly what " pagan " gods are attracted too. The identity of Adams God is what bugs me about these stories.

Andro
01-17-2020, 06:51 PM
The identity of Adams God is what bugs me about these stories.
Indeed. It's good to ask the "hard" questions.
What would be your take on Jehova's identity?

Kibric
01-17-2020, 07:28 PM
What would be your take on Jehova's identity?
El, Anu.
But the father of men... is Enki ? who sacrifices a god to make man or Marduk ? Prometheus ?.

"Marduk laid a rush mat upon the face of the waters,
18. "He mixed up earth and moulded it upon the rush mat,
19. "To enable the gods to dwell in the place where they fain would be.
20. "He fashioned man.
21. "The goddess Aruru [Cuneiform] with him created the seed of mankind.
22. "He created the beasts of the field and [all] the living things in the field.
23. "He created the river Idiglat (Tigris) and the river Purattu (Euphrates), and he set them in their places,
24. "He proclaimed their names rightly.

The Babylonian Legends of the Creation
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/9914/9914-h/9914-h.htm

No clear answer. :(

It's good to ask the "hard" questions.
What manner of creature devours meat with fire ?.
The smell of meat is something only a person or animal is attracted too.
How can God or gods have a sense of smell, if they don't have a nose ?. ( non physical deities ).

Andro
01-17-2020, 07:38 PM
What manner of creature devours meat with fire?
The smell of meat is something only a person or animal is attracted too.
How can God or gods have a sense of smell, if they don't have a nose ?This at least gives us some significant clues regarding what the "god" of the bible is NOT :)

And the "higher vibrations" of those burning offerings can and do reach so-called "higher level" entities.

For example, haunting spirits don't necessarily have a sense of smell as we do, yet they can often be cleansed/removed by burning sage. So it's probably more of a higher vibrational thing.

Odors have much higher overtones/harmonics then what we can smell with our noses, just like musical notes have much higher overtones/harmonics than we can hear with our ears.

Kibric
01-17-2020, 08:22 PM
Odors have much higher overtones/harmonics then what we can smell with our noses, just like musical notes have much higher overtones/harmonics than we can hear with our ears.

Right good point, cooking meat does produce frequencies for the odours. A non physical being having a different set of senses could pick up on them, then devours meat with heavenly fire produced from radiation.

Still searching for a physical link...:(

elixirmixer
01-17-2020, 09:35 PM
Interesting. Thanks for that Kibric. Its a strange emotion, jealousy. Jehovah Himself claims to be jealous. Jealousy can drive a man to do some pretty horrendous things. Such as smash your brothers head in with a rock.

It's the issue I have with this whole creation. Why make us, in a way so that we were almost guaranteed to fuck it all up, and then blame us for the result, without even giving us a decent mechanism to channel the heavens. It's not like I can get only my knees and pray and always receive the correct answer and guidance.

vigilance
01-17-2020, 11:49 PM
@Greg

Good to see Abulafia and Kaplan on your list, as those two are my favorites.

Abulafia is a favorite. For a long time I had the barest scraps of information about him, really not more than that basic blurb of his on rotating the letters. There are english translations of his significant works these days, but there is still a lot missing. I think the core of my collection is from Archive.org. Theres a 1+gb Abulafia archive for download. A lot of that is hebrew (actually aramaic i think), but there is english that I didn't know existed. I think it took a bit of effort finding it and seperating it though (sorting the archive)

I especially enjoyed Kaplan’s Sefer Yetzirah: The Book of Creation. Gives the creative intellect a lot to work with alchemically.

Yup. The version of the Yetsirah he uses is known to be a later corruption (the Gra), and abridged version of an abridged version. But it's really not significantly different from the Short recension. It seems like a pissy criticism. In dealing with JUST the text, I have A Peter Hayman "Sefer Yesira: Edition, Translation, and Text-Critical Commentary". It was the first time this type of treatment had been given to the Yesira. There's numerous manuscripts used to create "critical" editions of the main recensions - Short, Long, Saadia. It's completely devoid of commentary and interpretation. Somewhere I actually have an excel file when I have the text from all these editions side-by-side.. Long Short, Saadia, GRA, even Wescott's. So I've seen the Gra in comparison and I really don't know what the issue is, how this would in anyway affect what he has to say about the Yetzirah. Hayman's work didn't exist until 2004.

He has a unique perspective with his background in physics, and life-long interest in science. I had browsed it and referred to it probably numerous times over the years, and recently returned to it to give it a proper look. And here's a problem.. I could swear, years ago when I was looking at it, it had a particular set of diagrams. It was in the section about the various sounds produced by the letters, how the mouth forms them, etc. That section is still there.. but I "remember" there was a bunch of associated waveforms, sine, sawtooth, etc.. I forget all the names of them. I have numerous PDFs of this book, but they are all based on the same original scan - they are all missing the same page of footnotes that I really needed. So there are all "the 2nd revised edition". I"m wondering if I'm remembering this diagram from some first edition I can't even find anymore? (and I've looked recently for any source that's not 2nd edition). Am I mis-remembering this completely, and I saw it somewhere else? It's frustrating.

So last year or the year before I sat down to work on the SY again, and I realized everything I was going on about.. I hadn't gotten past the first chapter. And it had been years since I considered the later chapters at all. Chapter 6 changed everything for me, how Kaplan explained the Teli and all that. Most sources translate it to "hook" and leave it like that and ignore the whole "Teli/Hook" conversation that he details. I've been able to look up his sources and that's led to even more information.

[QUOTE=Kiorionis;65892]For example :
pg. 69; breath of the living god.

Well that's got to make you wonder. If he had said "flask" it would be perfect. Although vessel is used a lot too.

For me, he's indispensible for his translation of the Sefer Bahir, the only english translation I know of. This, I own as a physical copy as well. I found it on Ebay 15 years ago with some generic "kabbalah" searches.

Seraphim
01-18-2020, 01:17 AM
Thank you all for sharing, found this but don't know if it is on topic?

The Sacred Breath
The letter א Aleph symbolizes the wind, air. א Aleph is associated with the Sephirah Kether. On the Tree of Life, the first Sephirah is Kether. Kether is the synthesis of three, better said, the synthesis of 111. It is one, one, one; one hundred eleven.

These three ones are associated with the three Sephiroth of the first triangle: Kether, Chokmah, Binah; one, one, one. Each of them is one with the other two; this is why the three of them are called the Holy Three-unity or Holy Trinity.

https://gnosticteachings-rochen.netdna-ssl.com/images/stories/kabbalah/kabbalah-the-tree-of-life.png
Source (https://gnosticteachings.org/courses/alphabet-of-kabbalah/712-aleph.html)

Also found this reference along the way.

John 1:1-5
1 In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
2 He was with God in the beginning.
3 All things came to be through Him,
and without Him nothing made had being.
4 In Him was life,
and the life was the light of mankind.
5 The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not suppressed it.

vigilance
01-18-2020, 02:08 AM
John, unlike the other gospels, is often considered a "Wisdom" text. It is generally assumed he received special instruction from his Master. While the authorship of the Apocalypse is far from settled, the prevalent opinion is that it is likely it at least come from his circle. John is often translated as talking about the Logos. The breath is often referred to as Pneuma - even in the Zohar.

For some reason what you have posted reminded me of these trees. Maybe the 1-1-1 in a line.

https://i.imgur.com/95ymnWb.jpg

In some systems, Keter is broken down into multiple spheres, although they aren't part of the tree of life. Theres lots of discussion over how "manifest" Keter is, it's relation to Ein Sof, all that jazz. It'll make your eyes cross.

The three highest sefiroth are referred to as the "supernals". Sometimes, three crowns. Together they are referred to as the "Godhead".. What is left are "the lower 7 sefiroth". You will find reference to this in Revelations (Merkaba literature):

“from Him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,"

Here is Durer's interpretation:

https://i.imgur.com/i008eAL.jpg

This Alpha/Omega business refers to the timeless, unchanging Ein Sof.

Kiorionis
01-18-2020, 03:05 AM
Interesting. Thanks for that Kibric. Its a strange emotion, jealousy. Jehovah Himself claims to be jealous. Jealousy can drive a man to do some pretty horrendous things. Such as smash your brothers head in with a rock.

It is a strange emotion for a god, since they’re supposed to be above all that.

Awhile back I read an interesting perspective (I forget who wrote it), but it goes: even though the message might be Divine, it still has to pass through the human-experience-filter, which necessarily means the message will become entangled with emotion, logic, and “relatable” sentence structure.

elixirmixer
01-18-2020, 03:20 AM
Are they suppose to be above all that?

I often think that a lot of the emotions that we feel as humans come directly as a result of it being a part of our God-nature.

Where else would they come from? Animals dont seem to have such complex feelings about things do they...?

Seth-Ra
01-18-2020, 04:06 AM
It is a strange emotion for a god, since they’re supposed to be above all that.

I found a discussion here, (https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/104/what-does-jealous-mean-in-exodus-3414) on the nature of what "jealousy" means concerning this. It feels it would be more apt to be both zealous, and the notion of claiming something and thus looking after it and keeping your word regarding it. (not unlike a parent to a child)

Are they suppose to be above all that?

I often think that a lot of the emotions that we feel as humans come directly as a result of it being a part of our God-nature.

Where else would they come from? Animals dont seem to have such complex feelings about things do they...?

All is One.

Our fractal All (us, animals, plants, everything) are qualities, personalities, archetypes - fractals of the Singularity, the One. That One is both the incomprehensible Ain Sof, and also the revealed Kether-to-Malkuth Fractals we know and are. From my experiences I would argue/say that the point of the Kabbalah is an esoteric, personal, in-depth study of the acceptance of the One within the All, and the ultimate point one must do, is true to the name; receive it.
Likewise this is mirrored in exoteric Christianity, where all one has to do is accept or receive Christ - who is the "blessed hope", who's name means "God Saves".
This inherent perfection of All, by the One, and its subsequent cosmic joke of simply Being-ness (echo'd in the Buddhist and Zen traditions), seems to me to emulate this as well.

Perhaps it really is as simple as "child's play" (faith), and "woman's work" (receiving/being the vessel). :)

~Seth-Ra