PDA

View Full Version : Hydrogen Peroxide Therapies

John Two
01-19-2020, 03:41 PM
Does anyone have experience with ingesting very, very diluted solutions of 35% hydrogen peroxide? It's a form of oxygen therapy.

There have been a lot of articles and talk about this therapy in the last few years, and the talk against it is to be expected whether it works or not, and whether it's safe or not. The book "The One Minute Cure" has a lot of success stories in the reviews, but the book itself doesn't make me confident enough to test out the protocol for making a solution to drink, let alone to give myself a hydrogen peroxide solution enema.

A lot of the arguments against it give instances where a high concentration was ingested accidentally, or theoretical ideas about what happens when too much oxygen is released into the system.

Kiorionis
01-19-2020, 06:26 PM
I’ve heard of the H2O2 therapy, but I’ve never personally tried it.

What I have used hydrogen peroxide for is a mouth-rinse (1 part H2O2 to about 10 parts water). It works pretty well.

But here is something which may help:

When honey is diluted by wound exudates, hydrogen peroxide is produced via a glucose oxidase enzyme reaction. This is released slowly to provide antibacterial activity but does not damage tissue.
-source (https://www.dermnetnz.org/topics/honey/)

This glucose oxidase enzyme in the body actually makes hydrogen peroxide for us when oxygen and glucose are present. To me this makes it seem like H2O2 is a necessary for at least something in the body, since we have the enzyme to produce it.

Illen A. Cluf
01-20-2020, 03:31 PM
Does anyone have experience with ingesting very, very diluted solutions of 35% hydrogen peroxide? It's a form of oxygen therapy.

There have been a lot of articles and talk about this therapy in the last few years, and the talk against it is to be expected whether it works or not, and whether it's safe or not. The book "The One Minute Cure" has a lot of success stories in the reviews, but the book itself doesn't make me confident enough to test out the protocol for making a solution to drink, let alone to give myself a hydrogen peroxide solution enema.

A lot of the arguments against it give instances where a high concentration was ingested accidentally, or theoretical ideas about what happens when too much oxygen is released into the system.

Yes, I used it long ago (during the 1990's). It got to the point where I couldn't drink it anymore - it was quite nauseating, even at a low percentage. It also made me detest water for many months afterwards, because water would always remind me of the taste. My Dad also tried it when he had cancer, along with pure oxygen therapy. It extended his life. He was in an advanced stage and the Doctor gave him a couple of months. He was able to extend that to a full year with the therapies. If he had only discovered his cancer sooner ....