PDA

View Full Version : Remineralization of Teeth

Anterior Taproot
01-24-2020, 05:13 AM
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has conducted any successful experiments or treatments for remineralizing teeth or reversing tooth decay.

Small backstory:
I have pet rats and one fell off his cage one day and his two front teeth became loose. Over the next couple of days, they fell out. I was quite worried because their food is quite hard, and I didn't know if his quality of life would be significantly reduced but within 2 weeks, literally 14 days if so much, his teeth had regrown to their previous size.

It is possible I would just like to know if one of our members can point me in the next footstep.

THX.

Uncle Scrooge
01-24-2020, 06:29 AM
Did you give the rats the red Elixir? If so, then that explains the regeneration.

zoas23
01-24-2020, 09:42 AM
Rats are, of course, rodents.
The teeth of the rodents actually grow and grow during the whole of their lives... Just like your nails or hair.
No alchemy, magic or medicine is needed to see the teeth of a rat grow again quite fast.

Of course, I don't mean that your medicine necessarily does not work... It's just that if you invent a medicine that turn hair white and you test it on a white rabbit, then the subject of your experiment is not really the most appropriate, even if the white hair medicine works.

elixirmixer
01-24-2020, 01:11 PM
It would be a great discovery, to grow back the teeth.

All i can help you with is this: Calcium Fluoride is the beneficial compound that ought to be in our waters that help with teeth development. However, you'll find that this mineral is very expensive, and that what is in our toothpaste and water is actually sodium and magnesium fluorides, which, are quite the controversial topic.

Probably not as controversial as The Red Cross charity just receiving over 100 Million dollars for the Australian Bushfires, and deciding to keep about 70% of those donations for themselves.

Anterior Taproot
01-24-2020, 01:43 PM
Shame on The Red Cross. It seems like this crooked corrupt world is becoming more and more apparent day by day. Making it all the more interesting when the societal structures crumble and humanity hits the next dark age.

I didn't give the rats anything, It was simply an observation. Yes rats are rodents, but rodents growing their teeth throughout their lives is simply an observation of what seems to be an arbitrary natural law. Some fish do that as well, and I believe some reptiles. One of my siblings went to school with someone who had a condition that gave him a third generation of teeth, which caused him problems, and no he wasn't a rat.

We all have the same hardware and l systems to create those teeth, we even get a second generation of teeth as we move into adulthood. What is the catalyst to our bodies pressing the on switch.

Awani
01-24-2020, 02:53 PM
Probably not as controversial as The Red Cross charity just receiving over 100 Million dollars for the Australian Bushfires, and deciding to keep about 70% of those donations for themselves.

That is not really accurate.

www.redcross.org.au/news-and-media/news/australian-bushfires-how-we-are-using-funds (https://www.redcross.org.au/news-and-media/news/australian-bushfires-how-we-are-using-funds)

Before you say anything about spending 10 million on administrative costs let me know what it costs to run that massive NGO in a time of disaster. ;) The Australian Red Cross has almost 4000 employees, hundreds of offices and when that much money and that much activity happens in a short time it always costs money.

:p

Kibric
01-24-2020, 09:54 PM
We all have the same hardware and l systems to create those teeth, we even get a second generation of teeth as we move into adulthood. What is the catalyst to our bodies pressing the on switch.
Parathyroid glands control levels of calcium, parathyroid hormone helps teeth mineralization.

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/thyroid/pth.html

Maintaining tight control over the concentration of calcium in blood and extracellular fluid is a critical task. It stands to reason that a calcium sensor would evolve as a component of the system responsible for calcium homeostasis. Considering its involvement in modulating so many physiologic processes, calcium itself can be thought of as a type of hormone, and the calcium sensor as its receptor

The calcium sensor is expressed in a broad range of cells, including parathyroid cells and C cells in the thyroid gland, indicating its involvement in controlling the synthesis and secretion of parathyroid hormone and calcitonin.

The PTH part of the calcium sensor would be the on switch.

Regrowing teeth would mean forcing the PTH into activity and the regulation of it. It could be as simple as an elderly person having to eat tough raw vegetables continually until
the body gets the message to use PTH to help re grow the teeth. It sounds unbelievable but like you said we have all the systems in place.

You can force the body to produce and regulate the chemicals you need for survival, you can force mutation at puberty and at an old age as some hormones are overactive.
Hairy wild children, re growing teeth, old white hair turning black, growing young, all examples in myth of physical driven phenomenon.

elixirmixer
01-25-2020, 04:34 AM
I grew a baby tooth from scratch as an adult!

I had an x ray on my teeth when i was young because i was missing two front teeth (the two directly beside the two main front teeth on the top)
The dentist said i was missing those teeth and that they would never come. they could see in the xray that i just didnt have those teeth.

So i had big gaps and my canine teeth slowly moved to the front so i look like a wolf... and THEN...... I grew a little baby tooth from scratch. which filled in one of my gaps . Its just a baby tooth. But ive had it for about 15 years now. Proof that it is possible.

Ive always DREAMED of finding the true secret olvent so that I could finally create the TRUE primus ens Melissa and make all my teeth fall out and grow another set. How amazing would the be! Good luck with your search for answers. Let us know what you find!

John Two
01-25-2020, 12:59 PM
I had a dream recently that most of my teeth came loose and fell out in a matter of minutes. There were metal balls underneath them that came out afterwards. At first it wasn't so bad because I could smile and you couldn't tell much - then more came loose and fell out.

I'm very interested in this kind of thing. Even though I still have all but one intact, I didn't take care of my teeth up until a year or so ago.

Anterior Taproot
01-26-2020, 03:28 AM
Very interesting article Kibric, thank you for sharing. Elixermixer how old were you when you had that experience?

So in theory we would need to saturate our body with a source of vitamin D and calcium that could be broken down efficiently (probably organic and not synthetic) in order to produce the binding-proteins needed for our body to assimilate the calcium properly, and do so long enough for it to regenerate any bone degeneration that has accumulated. I assume the body has a ressource priority list of some sort and teeth are somewhere in the middle-bottom area. Also assuming that we don't have any habits that leech calcium on a regular basis such as consuming dairy or an acid diet.

Kibric
01-26-2020, 04:23 AM
So in theory we would need to saturate our body with a source of vitamin D and calcium that could be broken down efficiently (probably organic and not synthetic) in order to produce the binding-proteins needed for our body to assimilate the calcium properly, and do so long enough for it to regenerate any bone degeneration that has accumulated. I assume the body has a ressource priority list of some sort and teeth are somewhere in the middle-bottom area. Also assuming that we don't have any habits that leech calcium on a regular basis such as consuming dairy or an acid diet.
It might work.
Controlling the activity of PTH would affect if the calcium was replaced or if the pre existing teeth re grew. Painful.

Its a great hidden gem of a topic. I'm positive that people over 130 in records starting growing new teeth, and that we have a 3rd set of teeth.
Only when the body has survived for so long healthy does it regrow. Suggesting that the cycle of the physical body is longer than we thought.